Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

An encounter with a missing ninja! - Page 2 Empty Re: An encounter with a missing ninja!

Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:23 pm
Ryu grew slack jawed as the flames just seemed to stop short of his opponent. What in the world just happened? Does he have some sort of barrier up? The young ninja didn't know what he could do against this man, it seemed he really was toying with him. Gripping his fist tightly the ninja was about to change tactics when his opponent called out to him.

"Why am I still attacking when I'm outclassed?" Ryu repeated the question while laughing a little. "Well, that question has a simple answer, I'm an idiot." He smiled toward his opponent as if the man before him should have already come to that conclusion. 

Ryu put his arms down as the fight seemed to be going nowhere. Ryu couldn't hurt the man and this person didn't seem intent on attacking. "Why didn't you fight back? I'm starting to think your not a bad guy." The ninja said still keeping an eye on this mysterious person. "What is your purpose in the sand village?" This person doesn't seem very malicious. Maybe he is just here for supplies or whatever.  

WC: 185
Anonymous

An encounter with a missing ninja! - Page 2 Empty Re: An encounter with a missing ninja!

Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:58 am
(side note: It is good to keep track of AP in yer posts, showing the total you currently have, subtracting/adding AP as needed (side side note: You gain 10 ap per combat post you don't use a tech. This cannot be stacked beyond yer max))

Salzem rolled his eyes as the kid stated that the reason he was still fighting was that he was an idiot. Yeah. That's what it seemed like. Even though, this judgment made him a hypocrite, Salzem made it anyway.

"You were of no real threat to me. I saw no reason to hurt you. As for the village, I'm still here because Lord Kazekage is doing me a quick favor. Once it's done, I'll be gone and you can go about your business. Don't bother asking what." Salzem, deciding that the kid was done attacking him, would go back to his spot on the wall and lean his back against it again, relaxing.

"You know, you shouldn't trust everything you read in a book." Salzem notes. "You might end up killing someone who's innocent." He spoke those last words with a somewhat darker tone, but not wrathful, as if he was stressing the importance of the statement. Once again, such a statement made Salzem a hypocrite, although this time, he did not know it.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:58 pm
"Well that hurts a lot." Said Ryu to the ninja about his comment of being no real threat. He listened to the mans story about having business with the kazekage, but didn't question it. If the kazekage knows this guy is here and is doing something for him, then its none of my business. So, I'll just go along with this guy and just not ask. 

Ryu watched as his former opponent just take a seat only moments after putting his fist down. "Wow I'm non-threatening like that! You must be good, I feel the need to work much harder." The genin said broadening his smile as he chastised himself. 

I hope to never kill someone who is innocent, hell I hope to never have to kill anybody. But, thats not the world we live in I guess. Just a pipe dream among fools and idiots, but hey aren't we all a little stupid at first. 

Taking the mysterious man's words to heart Ryu had one question for the man, he knew the answer would be on his bingo book entry, but instead of reading the words from  page Ryu would rather hear it. "So, what do I call the guy who could have skewered me easily?" 

AP: 202/202
Anonymous

Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:36 am
Salzem shrugged silently as the kid stated that what he'd said had hurt. Salzem didn't really care how the kid took it, just that he took it. Advice like this can make or break a person. Perhaps even define them as a ninja. All he required is that the kid thought his next engagement through before... engaging.

"Nah. There are people I know who could throw me around like a rag doll. I just hope you won't have to battle someone like that." A short silence would follow before the kid would ask what Salzem's name was. He must have know. Like... he had a bingo-book which, most likely, held a picture and a name as well as basic information. Perhaps the kid only bothered to look at the picture. That would explain how the kid wasn't aware of his power. Salzem simply rolled his eyes before answering.

"My name's Salzem. May we meet again on better terms." At that, Salzem would disappear at speeds of 100, leaving only a small cloud of dust where his feet once were.

(exit)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:49 am
They must be seriously strong to toss this guy around. I mean he was able to avoid everything I threw at him. I can only hope to be ready the next time I fight someone this tough. The genin remained quiet as the ninja spoke only taking time to think over what the man had said. 

"Salzem, I hope we meet on better terms as well." As the man stood up and dashed away Ryu could do nothing in terms of chasing after him, so he just waved his hand in the direction he ran. "We'll probably see one another again. I just hope its not at opposite ends of a battlefield."

(Exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:00 am

Approving exits <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum