Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Brother Trouble (P,Kasuga)

+2
Shitai Orochi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
6 posters
Go down
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Brother Trouble (P,Kasuga) - Page 2 Empty Re: Brother Trouble (P,Kasuga)

Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:56 pm
Kyoto would nod towards what her brother had said. Taking his words into consideration she would focus her chakra once again. Ripples would once again begin to take form around her body. But instead of trying to pull chakra from them she would begin to control the ripples. Pulling them towards her body with her chakra, separating them and making them fit around pieces of her armor she would let out a deep breath as this caused her quite the exhaust."Hahaha, you are stuck. But since I am in such a good mood today I will help you. Flux your chakra while it is infused with the ripples. Visualize the chakra instantly clamping around what the ripples are around. Maybe just maybe something would happen." said Tartarus taking her off guard but not to the point where she lost control of her chakra. Frowning at his words of help she would nod as she brought all her chakra in imagining the ripples clamping down on her armor. Almost instantly the armor disappeared with no sign causing a "eep" to escape from her mouth. She was lucky she had a tank top up under her chestplate and a pair of tights up under her skirt which was also apart of her armor.

Looking up at her brother she would bite the inside of her cheek and say "Was that what you meant?" of course she was already expecting some rude retort from the guy so she was fully prepared. Though she still could not get why the entity continued to help her. Was Kasuga that powerful to make Tartarus that afraid?
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:38 pm
"Hm?" The corrupted eyes looked at the female for a moment before slowly returning back to normal, his yellow eyes staring deeply into his sisters eyes before smirking," You didn't do it by yourself did you?," pauses happened before he chuckled," You owe me big time I called it didn't I?," the idle conversation between himself and Erebes went on before he shook his head. He was going to say something smart again but the fact that he had humiliated her enough was good for him. Holding his hand outward he summoned a sheathed sword and pointed it at her," This will be simple. Fight me." nothing else was said after that and what would happened if the sibling did nothing? Well she would find a shallow cut appearing on her right shoulder, the armor clothing falling apart as he shrugged," Time's ticking." He was serious and he was only going to wait for so long.
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen

Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:50 pm
Kyoto would frown after her brother would speak his words. She was half scared and half enjoying the situation. Although she took her brother as a joke most of the time, she did know that he was one of the most powerful people she knew. But on the sunny side she was liking the situation as it would be a good training opportunity for herself. Even if she already knew she was about to be utterly destroyed. Unlike her armor her sword was still on her back strapped across her chest seeing as when she desummoned her armor she had only focused on her armor parts and nothing else. With the complete moment of silence between her and Kasuga she would nod and take 10 steps back staring at her brother. He had been training for quite a long time so she knew she could not match him in neither strength nor speed. But maybe her personal wits would gain a upper hand in their small match. Moving her left hand to her sword's handle she would grip it and bring it out of its sheath as held it diagonally at least 8 inches in front of her face with the flat of the blade facing her."Well it was good knowing you, I should probably try to figure out how to leave this body now since you are gonna die." said the now very unhelpful voice of Tartarus. This would only cause her to frown more as she stared up at her brother.

6 feet between them she would shoot forward at only half of her own speed. Her sword still in the same position it was when she had took off. Getting within 2 feet of the boy she would flex her left wrist causing the sword to shoot down diagonally hoping to hit the left side of Kasuga's neck and cut across his chest.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:30 pm
Sword in hand he waited, watching every movement she made before simply gripping the blade slightly at the sheathe. He knew she wouldn't be able to match him and this wasn't the point of it. The point was to push her to a point in which she'd need to use the other one within her...or accidentally kill her in the process. When she had finally decided to unsheathe her sword, his hand moved onto the hilt of his, his body relaxing and his eyes lowering just an inch in anticipation. While he truly wanted to laugh at how slow she had been moving it had also presented him with more than enough time to do something rather...dirty. With each step she took at getting closer to him he counted silently in his mind, the demon within him knowing full well what he was going to do and encouraged it. At that moment when she had finally gotten close enough to attempt her strike a rather large gauntlet caught the sword and locked it within its embrace. What happened you might ask? Well as Kyoto had moved her wrist to strike, his eyes caught wind of the simplest of movements and summoned one of his armors, this being faster than she could react since she was still in her swinging motion.

At that moment the gauntlets would appear and catch the blade, the right one locking it in a way that she wouldn't be able to move it out and if she tried anything else....well he still had another giant hand to give her the business with. With the sword locked he chuckled and shook his head," Did you really think for a moment this would work? I can read your movements like a nail dropping onto the floor at slow motion. No wonder you have the weakest demon in you...its almost laughable. Now...what should I do about you," he mused to himself. He thought about shoving his fist into her face, knocking some sense into her while not killing her. Maybe critically harming her but not killing that would cause some issues there.
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen

Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:29 pm
As Kyoto's Sacred Silver Sword made its arc down towards Kyoto she would only see a flash. As the kimono on Kasuga had changed to that of an armor. Re-quip! He had used the clan's bloodline so quickly and did not even seem exhausted. She would see one of his hands shoot up which was covered in a gauntlet like thing and grab the sword's blade. Of course her sword was delicate and was not yet strong enough to even pierce the gauntlet her brother had on his hand. She would only frown as her brother spoke his words. They brought anger into her mind. Observing the situation she would see that she had no way she could get the sword from his grip."Kyoto, let me take over the situation." said Tartarus. Kyoto did a mental frown as she stared into the eyes of Kasuga. She knew that in her current state she would have no way to even gain an upper hand in the battle, but she did know that if she allowed Tartarus to takeover her body there would at least be a slight chance of her getting a hit. Though she knew that his power had taken a toll do being in such a weak body. Nodding her head once was the only signal Tartarus needed as instantly her hair turned black, eyes turning bloody red, and a deep black aura appearing around her body. 

She tried to move but couldn't. It seemed that Tartarus had complete control over her body. Looking through her own eyes she would see her hand let go of the sword's handle while it was still in Kasuga's own hand."I thought you would be better than this tiny Kasuga." said Tartarus deep voice as when he let go of the sword's handle. Kyoto if she was in control of her body would have kicked Kasuga right in the nuts, but Tartarus was smarter. The armor that Kasuga wore covered his crotch area so if the kick did land it would probably break her ankle or toes in the process. At the speed of 20 Tartarus would control Kyoto's hands as they shot down to the weapon pouches on both of her hips and pulling to kunai out of each of them grabbing them around the handle. But as he did this he was also running backwards her body still facing her brother. Now a distance of 4 meters between her and her brother Kyoto would see her hand rise up motioning the kunai towards herself in means to taunt her brother."Come here tiny Kasuga." said Tartarus. Kyoto wondered what was with Tartarus's new thought of Kasuga.

(3260WC)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:19 pm
Tiny? The small one knew how to bark big and yet this didn't phase Kasuga in the slightest. Staring at the girl who let her demon take over without a thought he shrugged," Tiny? I could crush both you and your host without hesitation, and you think just because you are one of them you are powerful? You have no idea what power is, and if you think you can do something to me? Keep trying," The moment the sword was released and the demon tried to back peddle, the gauntlet launched forward wrapping around the female at max speed gripping her to assure there had been no mistake. Slowly it closed, the metal digging into the females body slowly entering her before stopping," Now that you've done exactly what I wanted you to, You will answer all of my questions. If not? You and your host will die. Yeah I know about what happens if you die while in a host body and if you want to keep living then speak," he honestly didn't care about what happened either way, but the male was well within his own mind to do so.

Slowly he walked around the Gauntlet, his left hand moving with him and as he did so the Gauntlet would turn Kyoto with him," So what is your name?," first lie would cause the gauntlet to compress more, causing a few of Kyoto's ribs to slowly crack under the pressure. Yellow eye stared at the female slowly waiting for the response. Though he could have easily got the answer from her directly this was much more fun to him.
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen

Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:09 am
Kyoto could feel the pain of Kasuga's gauntlets squeezing around her upper body."Tartarus tell him before he kills us." said Kyoto angrily at the entity who was prolonging the answer to her brother's question. She looked on at the view as if a movie was playing. Her head started to shake as the voice of Tartarus would say "Tsk, tsk, tsk. You think mangling the body of your little sister will scare me. But seeing as I don't want to die yet I'll tell you. I've been known by many names, but my original name is Tartarus seeing as I sprung from the pit in the place where Shadows dwell." said Tartarus to Kasuga. As Tartarus spoke Kyoto wondered why he was acting so powerful. Could he truly not feel the pain of the gauntlets squeezing her body. If he did, did he just have the ability to ignore the pain. Continuing to look at Kasuga, Kyoto would wonder what events would unfold in the next few minutes.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:39 pm
"Let's set the record straight, this isn't any sibling or kin to me so don't think that killing her would make me feel anything. The only reason you two are alive at this moment is because of one person," setting the record straight, he sat on the other gauntlet which floated mere feet above the ground as he contemplated something. Looking up just slightly he seemed to be deep in thought before shrugging ever so slightly," Looks like you are a discarded nothing because not even "he" knows of you which is funny given that you act so high and mighty when you are the equivalent of your vessel-shit," a small smile appearing on his face getting comfortable the more he sat there. The gauntlet around Kyoto would no doubt setting on its current setting until he figured out another question," This is quite fun...I wonder if this is what the interrogation squad feels when they do their job. Such a fun little thing this is," the reason he was having so much fun with this? Since he had not been technically breaking his "agreement" with his father, he could do what he had wanted yet something about it made it better.
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:32 pm
Kyoto would feel the hold of Tartarus on her body let go. Causing her to regain her senses, her eyes losing the red color and turning back black and her hair losing the black color and turning back scarlet. The hold of Kasuga's gauntlet was still on her body causing her to sigh in annoyance. Yes, the gauntlets did hurt, but she had already began to endure the pain. The more she was being gripped by the gauntlets the more angry she got. Gritting her teeth she would say "What is your problem with me. You get a new sibling and want to get angry. Were you just that spoil." Truth be told she could care less what she told the shit turd. She knew he could kill her and if he did who would care. Her father was always cooped up in his office to drunk to get a positive situation on things and her mom was either always helping her father or training in a place of solitude. The their was Kasuga, her brother who hated her for no apparent reason. She would straighten her mouth as she got semi comfortable within the gauntlet's grip. Maybe she was gonna be here for a long time.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:23 pm
His eyes if not for a moment flickered for a moment to a tinge of red as he stared at Kyoto, his hand gripping the blade tightly but not to the point where he could easily break the sheath. Calling him spoiled of all things probably wasn't the best idea, but he wasn't going to allow this to continue," Spoiled? No one asked for a new sibling, especially one that's trying to be a fucking replacement. I've had enough siblings and one who is about as smart as a fucking pencil has no right to try and question me. What's my problem with you? You being alive but don't worry we are going to fix that real soon," as if on cue he flicked his wrist, the blade sheathing and unsheathing in a flash before a splatter of blood hit the gauntlet. The cut was only inches deep but enough to create a flow of blood as the male walked forward towards the female and stared her in the eyes," You will never be family to me and despite what father says I will never acknowledge you as a sister...Consider this your warning," with that he walked away from her dropping her in the process and moving towards the deeper parts of the training grounds. The cut which he had down would have been mere inches up her thigh just short of the main artery that had been present there, but if he had wanted to outright kill her he would have. The gash was a simple reminder that Kasuga wanted nothing to do with her and as he walked away he said nothing.

Exit

Claiming : Evening Elephant(25% wc discount) annndd.... Takami style Shunko i guess with the rest.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum