Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Brother Trouble (P,Kasuga)

+2
Shitai Orochi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
6 posters
Go down
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Brother Trouble (P,Kasuga) Empty Brother Trouble (P,Kasuga)

Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:34 pm
Kyoto smiled as she followed the crowd to a large gathering in the middle of the village. A lot of performers had come together to display a show. But of course she was mostly happy because her birthday was in three days and this was just another way to enjoy her upcoming day of birth. She pushed her way through the crowd. She knew it was rude but of course she wasn't that tall and she wanted to see the show. Upon getting to the front of the crowd the performance had ended causing her to frown. She was shuffling through the crowd for roughly five minutes and had finally gotten to the front of it and did not get a chance to see shit. She turned around and walked through the leaving crowd. Heading for a bench that reflected the shining light of the sun that was high in the sky signalling that it was noon. Coming to the bench and sitting on it she would begin remembering what her brother had told her only a day prior. Lil old Kasuga had told her that their was indeed a Ametsuchi bloodline and it was pitiful that she did not even unlock it yet. Truth be told she was kind of mad seeing as the only bloodline she knew that she might could unlock was her mom's but through some testing it was proved that she could not awaken her mother's bloodline which was unfortunate.

The only thing that she could hope was that her brother told her about the bloodline that originated from their father's side of the family. Taking her mind away from the bloodline mumbo jumbo she would remember that she needed to train more in her weaponry seeing as she had been slacking off in her training every since becoming a Genin."Or you are just lazy as fuck and want to sit in the Hokage building all day trying to kill the birds that fly through the holes in your dad's wall!" screamed Tartarus the shit faced bastard who was inside of her mind. She would frown upon hearing his voice as she speak out loud saying "Shut it you prick." But of course the entity made a remark saying "Why are you talking to yourself. You gonna end up in a mental institution." Causing Kyoto to sigh as she leaned back on the bench after taking her sword out of it's sheath on her back and laying in on her lap as she looked up at the sky. Her armor making noises as it moved along the metal bench.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Brother Trouble (P,Kasuga) Empty Re: Brother Trouble (P,Kasuga)

Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:07 pm
Kasuga had spent some of his time sitting on a nearby rooftop for most of the morning, either it was midday or afternoon as the sun was high up in the sky beaming down onto the village. His eyes looked onward as he had two new items in his hand a small red dish which looked like it was used for drinking Sake, and a small maybe six or seven inch pipe. Each item had been in his adjacent hand, the red cup had been lifted to his lips as he took a small sip from it and sighed heavily. It had been a long list of events he had rather not think of some of which he was happy about and the others not so much. After pretty much telling his "younger" sister he would train her in the ways of their clan, he pondered on how he would do so. Maybe a few spars and so would help the runt learn it or something a little more severe.

As if on cue the voice of Erebes had came into the picture though a little somber," So what are you going to do about what your father said? Surely you aren't going to slow your own progression for someone else," eyes rolled and another sigh left the males lips before shortly replying. " I'm going to do what's necessary to grow in power without the most risks, it doesn't mean that I am going to let you do what you want though. That is a given now isn't it partner," no response as usual when the male puts the demon in check. With the first blood spilled in arguments the male slipped the pipe into his dark blue kimono and slipped off of the rooftop and into the crowds below walking peacefully as he did so.

Within moments he found himself getting a few stares from people mostly because he was the Hokage's son though he didn't let that get to him much. Something popped into this view though the sound more like any other rational person caught him first, the sound of armor. Walking over to the bench he shook his head as he looked at his younger sister really annoyed that he had to teach this," Why the fuck are you keeping that on? You trying to be a walking set of pans or something?," he wasn't pleased at all seeing someone of his family walking around in armor for no reason but why did it matter?
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen

Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:13 pm
Kyoto would frown upon hearing the voice of her lovely brother Kasuga. Simply think about him and he would appear with his arguing ways. Why did he care about her walking about in her armor, minding her own business." Maybe he just doesn't like you." said Tartarus making her frown even more seeing as the devil was getting on her first and last nerves. Letting out a quiet sigh her face would trail it's way up her brother's kimono. Her eyes landing on his face she would see that he had gotten rather tall over the day and his face looked as if it had aged a couple of years. How the hell did he age like 7 years in one day. She had thought that when he had asked their father to age him back to his correct age it was only a small joke. But from her looking at him at this moment she could tell that it was quite literal. Was her father so powerful that he had the ability to change a person's body structure and age then whenever he seemed fit. She would shutter realizing that her father could turn her back into an infant for punishment. Deciding that she had been thinking for far to long. She would proceed by answering her brother's questions." Well I have no where else to store it and seeing as I really need it I just wear it all the time. And no. I am not trying to be a walking set of land." said Kyoto as she straightened herself up on the bench her head now roughly a feet away from her brother's chest.

She would have asked how their father was able to change one's age,  but she had decided not to seeing as some things were meant to be kept as secrets.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:35 pm
Well that was the last straw from him and thus he had shook his head and pulled out the small cup from his sleeves and filled it with water instead of sake for sakes he didn't want to explain. Swirling the water around with chakra only he looked at his sister with dull eyes speaking idly as he did so," What use do you have for armor when you can't even do anything with it? I bet I could slice through it like a piece of dry noodle with ease. Then again it looks poorly made and the metal itself looks like it was second handed...and you have the last name Ametsuchi at that...maybe you should have take on after Ari," he didn't even want to say the word "mother" simply because he still wasn't so accepting of Kyoto yet here he was about to help her.

Canceling his chakra within the water, he simply emptied the water onto the ground and began to walk slowly," So you don't want to be a walking pile of pans? Then come the fuck on and i'll show you how. I will only tell you this once - fail in even the simplest of tasks in this and i'll bust your nose wide open got it?," not waiting for a response he walked off towards the training grounds where if Kyoto wanted to learn out to do something she would follow otherwise he would go and do something on his own. Walking at a slow pace he had finally arrived to the training grounds near the entrance to the forest of death, his eyes waiting for his "sister" to arrive," So you are actually going to show her how to use the Kenseigan and Re-quip aren't yo-," stopping the demon voice dead in its tracks Kasuga would retort," First off don't get the wrong fucking idea alright? If the old man didn't ask me to be nice I wouldn't be doing this and I won't be related to someone who can't even use the most basic of their own bloodline got it?," after mentally yelling at the demon he waited for the female to arrive before doing anything.
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen

Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:54 pm
Kyoto would only frown at what her brother had said. She was not pleased at all about what he had said about her armor. Something her and her mom had took a lot of time to make. If she was not so eager to see what the bloodline was her brother was speaking of she would have already made a retort most likely cursing the now taller sibling out. Not even scared about his remarks that he would bust her nose wide open or his threat to kill her. Kyoto saw that he had pulled some sort of sake jar out of his kimono and began to pour the water on the ground.”Well that was a waste of good H2o.” said Tartarus receiving a mental nod from Kyoto. Her brother would tell her to follow him. Deciding to obey she would walk roughly 3 feet behind the boy with her hands crossed over her plated chest. Her brother would come to a stop in front of the training grounds as his eyes would follow Kyoto. She had never noticed it, but his hair seemed so luring. The different colors of both white and black seemed to radiate with chakra.”Wow you gave him a compliment.” said the black spriggan causing her to frown visibly not caring that the boy would see.

Coming to a stop 2 feet in front of Kasuga she would say “So what are we going to be doing.” But of course she would make a low whisper saying “Knowing you we will probably be fighting to the death.” Though she knew that he had probably heard what she said. She would simply not care. Her brother was powerful and she knew it and she saw no reason to be scared of him no matter how many death threats he threw at her. It only gave her more muse to continue her training in order to become as strong as her family.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:27 pm
"If I wanted to fight you to the death it wouldn't be while you are this weak. No fun and no point to kill someone like you when you can't even fight back," instead of just outright threatening her as usual he would continue explaining on what he would do," I'm going to show and teach you how to use your Kenseigan and Re-quip, pay attention or else you will lose what i'm saying and i will not be repeating myself again," as if on cue he would summon a simple weapon, a red spear that had been bandaged hidden from the world. Swinging the spear a couple of times he would stick it into the ground and look at Kyoto," We'll start with Re-quip so you can get rid of that messy armor you have. Simple enough, every Ametsuchi has their own plane in which they can store armor and there is also a plane in which one can call on the armors of past Ametsuchi. Now before you start trying to do something advanced first try feeling for your own plane. It should have called to you a long time ago, but knowing you...well the rest is self explanatory," waiting is all he did as he leaned onto the spear and stared down the female watching to see how she did.
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen

Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:03 pm
Teach her how to use her Kenseigan and Re-quip? What the hell were those. She would begin to think as she would begin to put two and two together. Her brother had said that she it was pitiful that she could not even use the most basic of the clan's bloodlines. Could the names he spoke of be the bloodlines? A bandaged spear like thing would appear in her brother's hands as he waved it around in the air almost as if he was trying to hypnotize Kyoto. Was this the clan's bloodline. Summoning weapons? Was that why her brother mocked her asking her why she was a walking group of pans? And from what the boy said all Ametsuchi had their own separate plane where they could summon armors of old. He also wanted her to feel for her own plane. How the hell was she suppose to do that if she did not even experience it before. She frowned as she tried to remember some experiences in her life that were particularly weird. Though of course she did not remember anything cause the only weird thing she knew of was finding out a entity was within her body."You know I was just about to help you, but I hate when you call me a entity. I do have a name." said the entity Kyoto was thinking of only moments before, Tartarus.

She was about to make another rude retort but was focused on what Tartarus had said. What did he mean he was just about to help her. Then it clicked. He had been in her life every since the day she was born. So if it was anyone he would have seen something weird happen to her."Tartarus what the fuck are you talking about. Spit it out." said Kyoto inside of her own mind."Well since you asked so nicely. Something happened to you almost a year ago. Or was it five years? But anyway one day you were going to visit Kurisu in his office in the middle of a storm and something weird was happening to you. Back then I had not fully revealed myself to you so I did not say anything. As you walked through the storm there were ripple like waves around your body. At the moment I thought it was just your chakra leaking. But then I saw that it wasn't because when the rain got near the ripple the small droplets would seem to disappear. So I guess it was some type of Space and Time chakra that was leaking from your body." said Tartarus who was amazingly very helpful. What Tartarus had said had her thinking. Was that her own plane calling to her? Or was it just a abnormality in her chakra. Deciding to go with the ladder she would sit to the ground indian style. It wouldn't hurt to try. She would close her eyes as she would begin to meditate. Something she had not been doing in a very long time. She would begin to visualize her body creating its own gravitational pull. Or ripples of chakra from what Tartarus had said. Instead of casually leaking her chakra from out of her body she would imagine pulling chakra from her surrounding sources. Unknowing to her , her plan was actually working and small ripples would become visible around her body at every second.

1631WC
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:44 pm
((So go ahead and do another post and i'll reply, not much for me to say here))
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:31 pm
Kyoto would continue to meditate as she would sit down on the ground beneath her feet. She still had her eyes closed as back in the day a old lady told her it was not good to look at your surroundings while meditating.”That’s it! I knew I seen those ripples of chakra around your body from somewhere.” Screamed Tartarus from within her head causing her to open her eyes, frown, and grit her teeth.”Why the hell are you screaming. And what ripples of chakra are you talking about.” Said Kyoto as she moved her head around looking for what ever the thing was talking about. But of course due to her letting her chakra control go the ripples had disappeared unknowingly to her.”Right when you was meditating ripples of chakra indeed appeared around your body. Something I had saw when I was following your father a long time ago. If I remember correctly there was a ninja who was using a unique form of Ninjutsu, Space-Time Ninjutsu. And when ever he fluxed his chakra like you did ripples of chakra would appear around his body. From what your demon spawn of a brother said all people of your kind have another plane where they place their utensils. And other planes of existence are known to converge with both Space and Time. Could your bloodline have something to do with space and time. If so instead of pulling chakra from your surrounding sources. Try to pull the chakra from the ripples that may appear once you again begin to meditate, this time keep your eyes open so you can see the tipples.” Said the entity causing Kyoto to frown. Why was the thing being so helpful. Was it just scared of her brother’s stupid threats?

Listening to what Tartarus had to say she would once again flux her chakra but this time keeping her eyes open. A fiery blue and white wave appeared around her body as she slowly pulled her chakra back into its core. Slowly ripples would begin to appear around her, making it seem like water was floating in the air and someone had thrown a pebble in it. Her brother was standing in front of her and a ripple was in front of his face. Parts were in different places as if a distortion was happening. Tartarus had said to pull chakra from the ripples. Causing her to search for chakra in the ripples. She would indeed sense some and would begin trying to connect her chakra to it. Almost instant the area in front of her would disappear as the sunny forest was replaced with a moonless night sky filled to the brim with stars of different constellations. Some she had never seen before. In the distance she could make out multiple things reflecting the light of the moon causing her to reach her hand forward as if she were in an attempt to grab whatever it was. As soon as her hand touched a ripple all of them seemed to be absorbed by her hand taking her off guard as she fell onto her back while in a sitting position. It was embarrasing more since her brother was here and would probably threaten her for looking stupid. She felt a ton of exhaustion as if she had used up all of her chakra. She would slowly rise to her feet saying “ Did you see that. I think I saw what you were talking about. Another plane. I saw things in it.” Said Kyoto through deep breaths.

(2225WC)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:30 pm
There he stood and there he watched, his eyes forming into something the female would never understand. The combination of Kasuga's hard work and Erebus' corruption gave birth to a new form of Kenseigan though working as the same thing with just a new appearance, he looked over his sisters progress and scoffed silently to himself for a moment as he willed his spear to disappear and return back to his own place and from there folded his hands into his kimono. Slipping his right hand out slowly he began to focus on his own little tests, filling the sakazuki cup with a brand of water that had been chakra infused so that one could train it for other uses. With the water he began to change the nature of the water, slowly lighting it on fire as he looked up to his sister one more time to see her on her ass.

A rather odd laugh came from the male as he shook his head and continued holding the cup whose contents would begin to light up with a blue fire before swirling out of the cup before dissipating," Disappoint that was. Don't know how i quite feel about continuing teaching you," though as he listened to what she said about the "plane" another chuckle came from him. He didn't know what she was on about "seeing" things as he never did, he felt them. A connection to weapons and armors that only he (presumably) knew about it. Instead he blew out the fire in the cup out slowly as the swirling stopped and the water dissipated leaving just the cup in his hand which would have simply been placed into his sleeve," You don't need to see. Only feel. Trying to see will often fuck you over...or put you on your ass like now. So get up and put your fucking armor away," he wouldn't summon one of his armors because he didn't need to. Why would she need to see his things anyway. Well with that out of the way he stood there to see how she would store the armor and bring it back. Who knows she might store her whole body without the knowledge to get back out...if only.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum