Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Team 10 Cleans an Orphanage (P, NK, Mission) Empty Team 10 Cleans an Orphanage (P, NK, Mission)

Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:00 pm
Risako sat on the steps of the orphanage, fondly remembering the last time she had a team gathered. (Not that she had gathered her team yet, but, that was coming.) Anyway, the last time she had a team gathered, she was sitting on steps similar to the one's her ass happened to be planted on right this very moment. Zennal Senju, Ryugia Uchiha, and Mako Sarutobi were all gathered at the bottom of the steps, and she was at the top, the three young boys at her beck and call, (well not really.) Alas, her rubber ball didn't accompany her this time, so there would be no chucking it at Mako when he misbehaved. Actually, there was no Mako this time either, for that matter. 

She had to keep reminding herself that this team was different. 

On a completely unrelated side note, Risako had only met two of these (not so) young genin before hand, (Hiroyushi she had trained with briefly, and she was Kayla's proctor for the genin exam) and both were chosen primarily because they seemed like they were agreeable enough to spend time with. The fact that both were Senju had nothing to do with it. The third boy was someone Risako hadn't known, but they had to fill the third spot on the team. At least, she was used to a three man team anyway. Letters had been sent to each individual: Orokana, Hiroyushi Senju, and Kayla Senju. Hopefully everyone would be arriving soonish. 

While she waited, Ris ran her hands through her raven black hair to keep it out of her face. It wasn't long yet, just barely touching her shoulders actually, but it was probably a good idea to start tying it back during fights or other active situations.

[277 WC, not counting this towards the mission.
After everyone posts, we'll begin the mission in full xD]
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Team 10 Cleans an Orphanage (P, NK, Mission) Empty Re: Team 10 Cleans an Orphanage (P, NK, Mission)

Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:09 pm
Orokana was walking slowly to the place the team was going to gather at, hoping he would be last two show. but luck was not at his side when he saw a woman at the steps. he was tempted to just leave, he hates the feeling the place brought, but he put his hands in his pockets and sighed walking up the woman. "risa-san? I'm Orokana I been told we will be working together, me as your underling of course, I will not get in your way I promise you." he said with a fake smile and a happy tone, bowing a bit to her. he fixed his tie as he spoked. he hated the place already... "are we the first? and I too early?" Orokana asked truly wondering. he played with the small book in his pocket.
Kayla Senju
Kayla Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Team 10 Cleans an Orphanage (P, NK, Mission) Empty Re: Team 10 Cleans an Orphanage (P, NK, Mission)

Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:36 pm
The little blond lightly woke up in a rush as her previous training had her totally ripped from her energy. She look around quickly gathering her things as she get her clothe on and walk toward the meeting point. It was an orphanage, not a place she was actually expecting to meet her future team mate but look like it was going to be! Her sensei probably had a mission ready for them! In all honestly Kayla barely read the note as she was too busy training or sleeping in the last few day she only remembered the Orphan part and the date. She knew one was suppose to be her young Senju cousin and her Sensei the chuunin that she met for her genin exam.

The blond lightly look up as she spot two person in front of the orphan. One standing while the other sitting. She smile widely and made the few last step a little faster as she join the group and wave her hand at the two. "Hey! A pleasure to meet you two! I'm Kayla!" She smiled widely at Orokana and Risako before she turn to face Risako. "I'm honored to meet you Sensei!" She bow her head lightly in respect as she flash a wide smile. She was filled with energy now and ready for the task!
Hiroyushi Senju
Hiroyushi Senju
Citizen

Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:00 am
Hiro would begin running towards the orphanage, now clearly visible by the group from a distance. He would slowly begin to close the distance; the smile on his face growing bigger with every step as he finally makes his way up to the group. He had learned that his teammates would consist of Orokana, a ninja he had already sparred with; and lost too. And a cousin of his; Kayla Senju who had blown past Hiro in terms of skill over the past little while. As he encroached on his position he would slowly begin to decelerate until he was walking again and say "Hey! It's good to finally see all of you here." With that he would bow and turn to his sensei; Risako and say " So, are we going to be taking out some rogue ninja, or Maybe uncovering some plot against the Kage? Or... Or..." His mind would fill with a thousand thoughts about the possible missions he could go on with his team. " Are we going to save Konohagakure from some im imminent threat?!" He would say, barely able to contain his excitement.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:21 am
When the first young boy approached her and called her by her name, Risako knew it had to be the team member she hadn't met so far, Orokana. He seemed good at controlling his emotions, at least if his fake smile was anything to go by, which is something Risako thought was important. It meant he wasn't likely to crack under pressure. He also seemed awfully humble, quite the opposite of Mako. She ignored the part about him being early, as he was an hour late, but. Stuff happens. Also, he bowed for some reason.

"Don't worry about it, I won't put you in the position to be in my way." 

Then she saw the bubbly Kayla Senju from the academy coming their way out of the corner of her eye. Risako and Kayla had met briefly before, during the latter's genin exam. The two hadn't really had a chance to socialize, however, and I suppose this was their chance. "Technically we've met before, but it's nice to get to know you," she said as her mouth slid upwards, giving the Senju a sincere smile. 

What's with the bowing? 

Risako then spotted the third and final member of Team 10, Hiroyushi Senju. This was the other member that she had had the pleasure to meet, before she promoted him to genin, before finally they sparred. Out of the three, she had probably got to know him the most so far. When he greeted the rest of the group, Risako tilted her head his way. 

Then he went on about top secret missions and defending the Hokage from mutiny. She had to raise an eyebrow at that one, after all, the boy had just become a genin. Was it good to have aspirations? Absolutely. But, they would indeed not be doing anything important. 

"Well. No, we're not really doing anything tough or important." Before continuing, she pushed herself off the steps into a standing position. "Before I tell you what we are going to do, however, I'll go ahead and introduce you guys really quick." Pointing to Orokana, she'd start with him, "This is Orokana," then her finger would drift to Kayla, "That's Kayla," before finally her finger would stop on Hiroyushi. "And this is Hiroyushi." Risako's monotone voice would most likely reflect the tedious nature of the mission. 

With a quick gesture, her thumb pointed to the orphanage behind her. "The orphanage is paying us to clean up in their stead, while they take all the kids out to play. I know, it's not fun or exciting, but it's work." With that, she'd turn around and enter the orphanage.

Once she was inside the orphanage, Risako would give the place a quick glance, before deciding that her summon could lend a paw and help clean the hard to reach places since he was small. Brandishing one of her canine teeth, she'd place her thumb against it, before moving onto form a set of hand seals, she'd then wipe the blood from her thumb onto her flak jacket. In a small poof of smoke, her summon, Akami the fo-

No, this wasn't Akami. Who was this then? On the ground before her was a small fox, as dark as night and small enough to fit in your pocket. 

[547 + 277 = 824
Sorry guys, I kinda started to ramble on in this post xD]
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:31 am
Orokana nodded at kayla as she greeted him returning the smile. "sadly I don't think cleaning is going to be stopping any evil play hiro." Orokana said to hiro. "nice meeting you again." he smiled at hiro. after risa introduced them Orokana followed risa as she went in the orphanage. "kayla you seem like a very excited girl, same with hiro, hope you to get a long well enough and all." he smiled at them. he felt very annoyed now, too people he think will annoy him to no end and in an orphanage no less, but he simply walked past risa when she stopped to look and grabbed a bag and started filling it with trash.
Kayla Senju
Kayla Senju
Citizen

Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:04 pm
She nod lightly to her new team mate and smile widely as she heard about the mission. It would be something quite easy to do and easy money! Something she was more than up for. She grin lightly thinking on how she could cheat with her clone as she follow Risaka. As she started to work on her invocation she lightly move her own hands making her seals. Two tendril moving from the back of her body to her side making two clone of herself ready for work. She smile at them but the first clone Kayly would of stop right there and look at something making her smile like a little child and scream out loud.
“IT'S SO CUUUUUUTE!” She then run toward Risako and kneel to look down at the little fox as she squeak lightly in happiness. Wouldn't take long for the other clone KayKay to do the same and smile widely. “Ohhh I want one like that too! It's so cute!”
Kayla would want to join them but at this point she wanted to remain the one with reason in her clone trio. She lightly move to the side and they were right it was really cute...
“Wow Risako Sensei..That's quite cute. Like really..” She smile widely as her clone lightly stand back on their feet and look around. Kayla lightly wave at them like if they knew what they had to do. They wouldn't wait to jump around going into the kitchen area and started to clean it while Kayla worked on the main hall with the other taking some trash and other things that needed to be cleaned out.

She lightly look at her other clan member and smile widely. “So...While we do this should we introduce a little about ourself?” She look at them once more and started to talk. “I'm well Kayla as you see and as you saw once more I'm a Senju! I was born in Konoha uhm..”She caress her chin. “I was a little genius they used to say but my family died and I had to work to get my own money and so on...Had to stop my ninja training for a few year and now I'm trying to catch up to the people of my age! Though many genin are my age so..I did catch up I guess?” She smile widely and nod to the group. “I want to learn many thing and..I'm really..Maybe to..” She frown as she feel her clone starting to fight once more between themselves. “Oups..Give me a moment I need to handle something..” She lightly run to the kitchen and started to scream in the background. So much that other voice of her would be heard most likely her clone screaming over each other. Before everything started to get worse one of Kayla clone would walk out frowning and going to clean another room before Kayla got back. “Sorry! So yeah! I want to be better in general! What about you all?” She smiled widely at the others.

(506 Word)
Hiroyushi Senju
Hiroyushi Senju
Citizen

Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:23 pm
Hiro would sign as he walked inside, he had seriously though he had a very important mission to do in order to protect the people of the village. He would slowly step through the door, create a few hand seals and in a small puff of smoke create two clones, identical to himself. As he stepped I'm he noticed the small fox; he would tilt his head to the one side and stare confused. " Aren't you a little short for a fox he would say" as he sent out his clones to begin the cleaning process, grabbing small toys and shifting the curtains and blinds on the walls. His clones would be actively picking things up and taking a ponder as to what they where, occasionally stoping to fiddle with them. His clones where relatively slow to clean; as they where very preoccupied with avoiding the mob of people surrounding the small fox. "What a weird summon..." Hiro would say. Very curious about what exactly it was, maybe a baby fox or some kind of mutant he had never seen before.

(181 words)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:15 pm
[http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t16744-e-rank-clean-the-orphanage
We all only need to do 250 words (feel free to do more if you wish) of cleaning the orphanage, and that'll be mission complete. Before I exit, I'll make another mission topic and link it my last post.]

Risako kept her eye on the tiny fox, and the fox did the same. Even when the others gathered 'round, the two kept a constant eye contact. She was pretty sure summoning worked on a "you come to my beck and call," basis, and that this little fox was something Akami had sent in his stead. With her eyes still on the fox, she'd address the trio of Kayla's surrounding the poor thing with a "Yeah it's cute I guess. It wasn't the one I had the intent of summoning however." She had assumed the tiny fox could understand her, at least some what. If Akami was capable of speaking, then surely it wasn't so far fetched to say this one could at least understand her.

Let us try that again, performing the same little summoning ritual as before, Risako summoned the correct fox along side the tiny fox. He could explain himself later though, "Help these three- er." Well, technically there were only three, but with the clones and all that, "Just help clean the orphanage." 

Akami only kept to himself because he was shy about the number of people. Utagawa kept his beady little eyes focused intently on Risako, but he began to follow Akami off to clean up. That was where he was stopped, Risako yoinked him off of the ground, and placed him up on her shoulder. He wasn't her summon yet, and he wasn't gonna do her work for her, so luckily. "I meant for Little A to go work." 

The little black fox understood, and stuck himself to her shoulder.

With the little black fox on her shoulder, Risako walked to the shoe closet and grabbed a broom. For the next however long it took the group to clean, she'd mind her own business and sweep. Kayla seemed to be getting the most done, with her clones doing a lot of the work. 

[1243 total WC
Sorry guys, that's a lame post. I've been pretty busy today.]
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:30 pm
Orokana ignored them talking and kept cleaning by picking up trash. he then walked in a room and started picking up trash there. some of it was just rappers and tissues. some apples that got old from not being eaten. then he sighed. he started getting out of breath due to his lake of physical strength. as he went room to room cleaning he noted he need more bags to fill up and walked out to the back putting the trash bag away then coming back. his plan was to speed by this and ignore them as much as he could.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum