Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kurochi
Kurochi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Cleaning the Orphanage E- Rank Mission Empty Cleaning the Orphanage E- Rank Mission

Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:23 pm
It was an early morning for Kurochi as he sat atop the roof of his childhood home. The sun was bright as it beat down on him, reflecting off his ghost white hair. Kurochi reached his long bony fingers into his pouch attached to his hip grabbing up a cigarette and with his other hand he grasped a black zippo lighter with his initials carved on the front in gold. He bumped the pack off his knee knocking a cigarette up in which he placed in his mouth, and with a flick of his thumb lit it with the zippo.

The wind caught the smoke coming off the cancer stick blowing it down into the village. At this point Kurochi was deep in thought on how his mission shall go today. He wasn't quite sure what to expect but knew he must begin somewhere on the road to becoming jonin. Kurochi rested his forehead in his hands and began to think out loud.

" so this is what it means to be a shinobi, this is my start? If only things would move a little faster my father is down stares about to keel over and there is nothing i can do about it." 

With a deep sigh Kurochi lept from his roof landing firmly on the ground below.

He began to jog towards his objective the orphanage, He always felt so odd around this place. It seemed so dull and dark to him especially since he could of easily been placed here if his father wouldn't have made it this long.

As he approached his destination Kurochi slowed his pace and stood just outside of the front gate examining the dark black metal fencing that erupted from the ground around it. He payed close attention to the large oak door attached to the front of the building. It all seemed so dark and dull to him like there was no escape. He really felt for all the children there, but oddly enough they all seemed so happy as they played out in the front lawn.

While Kurochi watched them lost in thought he felt a hand on his shoulder.He quickly looked over ready to strike, but when he realized it was the client he managed to stop himself. A rather hefty man stood before him. He wore bifocals and his bright red hair was in a pony tail, and when he spoke it was rather deep.

" so you must be the shinobe the Hokage sent me, well shall we get started?
" I suppose there's no reason we shouldn't but I do have a feeling this is going to take forever I hate chores with a passion.
But just think its for a good cause, your making all of these childrens living conditions that much better.

The man motioned for Kurochi to follow him, so Kurochi dropped his cigarette and stepped on it following the man as he was told. He was brought to a large room with wood floors and some ratty furniture. The dust on the tables and floors was at least 2 inches thick as if no one has cleaned this place since it was built.

" Ok I need to you scrub the floors, dust the furniture, and wipe down the glass. We have others coming later to do other parts of the house but this is the most important room so i expect it to be spotless.

With that being said the man left the room for a brief second and returned with Kurochi's supplies. Kurochi gave the man a thumbs up and began to work. He dropped to his knee's dipping a scrub brush into a steaming bucket of water and continued to scrub the floors for what seemed to be hours. Sweat began to fall into his eye's so he wiped it from his eye's stood up and stepped outside for a brief second. He placed another smoke to his lips and lit it. He watched the kids playing like they had no care in the world.

He missed that feeling, like nothing really mattered and everything was such innocent fun. He flicked the ashes to the ground and headed back inside. Smoke quickly filled the room from the cigarette so he opened a window flicking it out.

He was finally finished with the floors and now began to dust the furniture off, by the time he was finished with everything the room sparkled there wasn't a speck of dirt to be found on anything.

Kurochi felt great pride in this he stood up and looked out the window. He rather enjoyed the breeze coming in from it. A small smile crept across his face. He then heard the scooting of dress shoes across the floor then heard the mans voice from earlier.

A job well done my man. I think i'll be having to request you personally next time i need something like this done. I'll let the Hokage know that the jobs done so for now your free to go.

Kurochi knodded and headed towards the outside world he wasn't about to tell the man but he was glad to be away from that place.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum