Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Chef and The Huntress [Lancer,NK] Empty The Chef and The Huntress [Lancer,NK]

Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:41 pm
“Aaaaaand done!” Dusting off his hands the boy had finished the biggest order he had received in a while. Chi looked happy as the family came in and was happy with their order he made the money now it was time to put it to use. Stopping by the market to order more ingredients to be sent to his home since he didn't have a actually restaurant but a small stand near the market. His parents weren't as excited at first but they seemed to go with it when he showed him the money he made so far.

Chef duties were now done for the day and it was time to  do his ninja duties and get ststronger by training because weak ninja can't impress people especially the Kage of all people. Chi decided it was best to go to the training grounds to begin the training session. He still wore his apron and chef hat as he arrived as well as smelling as vanilla like usual. Chi pulled out his journal which he kept notes of jutsu to learn. He closed his eyes and flipped through the pages randomly until he stopped after the count of fourty. Opening his eyes he examined the page labled Earth Release: Earth Dragon and began studying the page. Chi prefers to learn jutsu like a recipe, to study it mentally and then try it physically sometimes having him to refer them as recipes rather than jutsu. The blonde then closed the journal and placed the book into the bag and walked into the middle of the training ground. “Hmm so...Horse,Dog, Bird, Ox, and Snake...mix them together to serve a dish of Earth Dragon. Looks easy!” And so begins the training session of a Ninja Chef.
Alatreon
Alatreon
Citizen

The Chef and The Huntress [Lancer,NK] Empty Re: The Chef and The Huntress [Lancer,NK]

Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:16 pm
In the nearby future a culinary artist and a hunter would meet. Lancer, unaware of this future, was practicing karate kata in the training grounds. As always, Sunagakure was terribly hot and the sun’s beaming rays felt like a mild katon Jutsu, constantly attacking her. After spending one hour already training, her clothes were already soaked with sweat; luckily she was wearing a green tank top and simple black baggy pants. As Lancer felt her body starting to give in to the sun’s heat, she finished in style with a few more kata moves. Throwing a right fist accompanied by a “Hyah!” Shortly followed by drawing her fist back in to her waist and launching a high kick with her left foot, releasing another “Hyuh!”

She often trained to the point of exhaustion, improving her stamina was of utmost importance to endure hunting. Some hunts could last for weeks at a time; where a lack of preparedness in that case could lead to death before ever seeing the prey. Lancer drew her left foot back to the ground and finished her session, bowing as part of the kata’s ritual determined she should. It was about lunch time but Lancer was on a strict training regimen, only eating on every third day. This was preparation for hunting as well, since the hunter couldn’t always stop to eat and often moved constantly to stay on their prey’s trail. Suppressing her grumbling stomach, Lancer looked forward to the days ahead when she could roam the land to hunt for the creatures of stories told.

It was rare to hear of any beasts more exotic than normal animals being seen, perhaps there weren’t dragons or Bijuu roaming the land for her to hunt. The only way to find out would be to see for herself, trusting the word of another in their existence or lack thereof simply wouldn’t do. Designs for weapons were still up in the air, she’d definitely been leaning further towards piercing weapons that could pierce the beast’s heart. Lancer suddenly realized that tomorrow was her day to eat; she hadn’t bought groceries yet and now was as good a time as any. Remembering what direction she’d have to go in with the market as her destination, Lancer turned face and took a step for it. However, someone was just arriving at the training grounds as she did.

She could only guess his age and height; assuming he was a few years younger and some inches shorter. Curious about him, Lancer took another step forward, leaving roughly five meters between them both. Watching him for a moment, she wondered if he’d notice her before she got the chance to say something. Assuming he didn’t, Lancer would take the chance to introduce herself to a possible new training partner. In her thickest accent possible, Lancer greeted the newcomer by shouting “G’day!” She waited for a response, standing with both hands at her hips and a focused stare at his face. Her hair was wrapped at the back into a braid that looped through a cylindrical hair tie. 

Lancer was still obviously tired, with heavier breaths being the most obvious sign. Her body at this point was well toned but it didn't possess a lot of muscle mass. Visually she looked stronger than she was, mostly because of her height combined with the toning of her arms; her fairly serious expression was also quite effective to the overall look.

WC: 576
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

The Chef and The Huntress [Lancer,NK] Empty Re: The Chef and The Huntress [Lancer,NK]

Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:59 pm
Chi continued to examine the page taking a few looks back at the journal which was now on a bench since he had placed it there.  Not having used a few of these hand signs before; So he got images of them and study it while forming them with his hands. He looked like a buffoon on the training grounds as he did this, he wore nothing that would be considered training gear and the fact he was covered in flour and wearing an apron was not helping him feel any comfortable with the heat. Chi was however fine, he had grown accustomed to the scorching hot heat of Suna as he grew older and exhibited not a single sign of him being hot. Stopping mid process of forming the hand signs he examined his left hand and thought of seeing what he could and could not do with the sage transformation but before he could try anything he heard a very strange sounding voice causing him nearly jump out his skin right just as a small area on his hand turned grey just before reverting back to normal. He quickly glanced at his hand to make sure nothing odd happened to it then immediately turned to the culprit of the voice.

Oh man….you almost gave me a heart attack! Uh..” Now that the stranger had his attention he was definitely not going to lose it after looking at her. “Woman, Didn't call you man becausethatwouldbeweirdsinceyourobviouslyaverystrongindepentwomanandnotaman.” Chi spoke fast then chuckled nervously as even he had awkward moments. “Just slow down and take a breather, can't going around having awkward meetings with people all the time.” Said Chi’s inner voice. “Helloooo there! I didn't notice anyone was here.

Apron, Hat, Not going to be taking seriously.

Listening to his inner voice he removed the hat and apron setting them down near the journal. Facing the woman he smiled. “My name Is Ichiro Sato, also known as the famous Ninja Chef.” Chi examined the much taller stronger looking woman and noticed how tired she was. “Do you need water? I have a some to spare.” If she accepted the offer, Chi would then go into his bag to pull out a water bottle and walk closer to hand it to her.
Alatreon
Alatreon
Citizen

Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:13 am
The boy's reaction to Lancer's greeting startled her immediately; she wasn't expecting a hello to cause such an energetic outburst from him. All too soon after his outburst the boy started panicking, she'd seen it once before with a boy trying to admit his crush on her. Even though this situation was very unlikely to play out the same way she couldn't help but find the sentiment charming. Before taking her chance to speak, the boy tried his greeting again. Lancer hadn't quite taken notice of it before, but he was wearing an apron and a chef hat. She wasn't interested in culinary arts herself, but she desperately needed somebody that was if her plans fell into place. Hunting a large beast with nobody on hand to prepare food from it would simply be a waste, after all. After removing his apron and hat Lancer would notably frown, she kind of preferred it when people wore the apparel of their trade.

As a hunter she wished to be wearing armour in every hour of the day, but that would have to wait until she acquired a set. Providing ample time for the boy to collect himself, she listened to his introduction and made a mental note of his name, including the title he claimed ownership over. Still breathing heavier than usual from her training, Lancer attempted to make amends for seemingly scaring him. "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you. I was just curious about you because of your getup." Following this, the boy offered her some water. "I appreciate the sentiment, but as part of my training regimen I can't accept outside help for nourishment." It was surely a kind offer and she couldn't just leave after being offered such sentiment from a stranger.

"You caught me as I was leaving to pick up groceries, but if you're here to train would you mind sparring with me a little? I've never had a training partner." Lancer wanted to keep going now that someone interesting turned up, she especially didn't want to let this opportunity go to waste. However, she wasn't yet aware of whether the boy was a ninja, or the rank he possessed if he was. For all she knew, he'd find the idea boring. "Sorry, I didn't really tell you my intentions like you told me. I fully intend to become the world's most renowned hunter.. But for the moment I guess I'm just an Academy Student." Lancer shrugged, unhappy with her current state of affairs, fully hoping Ichiro would take her up on the request to join her for training.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:40 am
The blonde noticed the frown on the woman's face once he had removed his hat and apron. “Is there something on my face?” he thought to himself as he finished with the neat folding. He wasn't going to ask her that as he wasn't sure or wanted to know the reasoning behind and decided to ignore it like most things. What did however bother him was her not accepting the water he offered. Chi wasn't sure on what type of training she was doing but all he knew was she was sweating buckets, breathing heavily, and most likely needed water. As a Chef and part time nurse, he knew full well that in this heat no matter what training a person did; not drinking water is unhealthy. A person can survive without water for such little time before collapsing from dehydration so he wasn't going to just give up that easy. “No no no, I insist you take it. God knows how long since the last time you had something to drink plus from a nurse’s perspective you should drink something.” He still kept the water bottle out for her if she changed her mind. “But I can't control what you do so this is just friendly advice.

Upon hearing what she said about groceries he can only but smile. “Ah you were about to go shopping? I can help you with that! Or you can just visit my restaurant….if you like Tofu that is.” However after finishing his statement, the woman mentioned sparring and not having a training partner. He remembered the boring days of training alone and couldn't just deny the offer from such a beauty like this. “As long as you promise not to hurt me….I am on the more fragile weak side. Hm” thinking more on it, he was weak! He didn't have much of any muscle on it at all! Sure he was just getting started with being a shinobi but he expected to get some form of muscle then again he does slack on training with being a chef and part time nurse. “Yeah, I'll be your partner. Training partner that is , just don't hurt me too bad please!” Chi was now thinking if this was actually even a good idea. He was being social but he actually had a set schedule involving him learning a Earth Release: Earth Dragon then going to put on some scrubs and help out at the hospital. Everything was just getting more and more complicated since he became a Genin, reaching his goals will take much more effort than he thought it would but open hearing the stranger's goals he grinned widely. “World renowned hunter huh? Well I'm glad you have goals! Not sure what I want to do….being a chef is fun and all but I want people to know me! I may not be the favorite child but as long as I can out due my younger bro then maybe I might find something. I like having all the attention on me I guess….personal problem and random rumbling whoops! You stranger lady don't give up on your dream! As A Genin I feel like its my duty to help you become a Genin getting you one step closer to your goal! So we spar and I'll teach you the jutsu you need to know to become Genin and then I'll feed you! Lunch Special is on I prefer the tofu but a strong person looking person as yourself will receive a five star full course meal of your choosing.” Off the record, Chi is just really trying to get a potential new costumer at his restaurant….stand. He can't afford one yet ;-;

He was now willing to help her with whatever she needed as he felt this could be beneficial for the both of them. He also kept going over and over in his head of the hand signs for Earth Dragon and will try it out after he is done helping his new training partner. “Ah, if it's not much to ask. Might I get to know Milady’s name before we begin?
Alatreon
Alatreon
Citizen

Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:01 pm
Upon the boy's insistence that she take the water, Lancer decided to comply. She reached forward and grabbed the water from him, although she didn't drink yet; instead setting it down on a bench to her right. She did like the idea of Tofu, it was a very healthy choice and she appreciated the flavour when it was mixed with other foods. "You have a restaurant? Well that's cool, I'll be sure to stop by for some Tofu tomorrow." Lancer remarked with a smile. She was happy to hear Ichiro agree to training with her, it was far more difficult to improve oneself without someone else's encouragement. However, Lancer wasn't sure she'd end up being the one to injure him. She didn't let the slip-up on his part go by unnoticed though. "Yes! Training partner..." After telling him her goals, Ichiro delivered a fairly sizable speech that started to make her drowsy. What caught her attention was the passion he had for being a chef, and the comment about being a Genin.

The nail in the coffin was of course the comment about teaching her Jutsu, she was incapable of learning anything that used Chakra; Lancer wondered how to explain that to him. "I appreciate the offer of a meal; I can still only take you up on that tomorrow though." Before telling him she was unable to learn Jutsu that required Chakra, Ichiro asked her name. "Ah, sorry I could have sworn I said it... Must have slipped my mind. I am Lancer." After telling her name to him, she figured the best step to take next was to be honest about her ineptitude with Chakra. "And my clan name is Yamano, we can't use Chakra of any kind.. But that's fine, I enjoy physical activity more than anything, and I'll be damned if using Chakra or not using Chakra gets between me and hunting a Bijuu." Lancer was obviously excited about hunting Bijuu, her expression whenever she said the name was always smiling and focused.

"When I say I want to spar with you, I mean I want you to use anything you're capable of. I'll try my best to strike you and you try your best to strike me, but I guess since we don't know each other's limits yet we should start off slow, yeah?" Lancer took a basic kata stance, something only a novice of taijutsu would presume they should do. She didn't have a very good grasp of taijutsu itself, she was far more interested in the weaponry required to slay large beasts after all. Lancer didn't activate her Spirit Release yet, as that might have only served to waste stamina before things got serious. If Ichiro wanted her to make the first move she would gladly do so, commenting beforehand. "I'm going to move at exactly half my speed for you to gauge where I'm at; I've got the feeling you're probably a lot stronger than I am, since you're a Genin after all." Lancer smiled, preparing to make a move.

She would begin running in a semi-circle from the moment Ichiro agreed, assuming he did. Maintaining the same distance from him she would run clockwise based on her position to Ichiro. Without a lot of momentum built up Lancer's running speed was only half what it could be, meaning she ran at ten speed. All she had at this point was some novice concept of taijutsu, zero weapons on her person, and the desire to train. Assuming he didn't make the first move from this situation, Lancer would suddenly halt after she made ninety degrees of progress circling Ichiro. From there she would begin running straight at him, maintaining the same speed and attempting to close the distance so she could throw a punch at his abdomen. She would put only a quarter of her power into her punches for the moment, allowing herself to gauge Ichiro's resistance to physical strikes assuming she could land any during this session.

WC's:
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:18 am
Chi was glad she accepted the water and decided to visit his restaurant stand even if it was tomorrow. He puts being a chef before anything else and was eager to see her try his food. He was jumping with excitement for a few seconds; as one could tell he becomes very childlike when its dealing with cooking. There was nothing more thrilling than that for him which is astonishing as he is known for giving up on mostly everything he has ever done so far except cooking, being part time nurse, and a ninja. Chi was almost in a daze as he thought of things he should cook this week only to snap himself back into reality remembering the earth dragon recipe and that someone was talking to him.

He did so just in time as well. Upon hearing the stranger's name he tilted his head a bit. “Lancer? That's a unique name….Lancer the Hunter has a nice ring to it too!” Now that he knew Lancer’s name he figured it was time to start training until she began to talk about her clan. This wasn't actually odd news to him, he was a very odd one himself and apparently super rare. Now knowing that she isn't able to use chakra he could see why that can be a problem especially with the requirements of becoming a Genin; he knew as he just took the exam a few weeks ago. Hearing her determination was great, heck some people would have tried a different career if they couldn't use chakra! “That's the spirit! I might can't help you learn the jutsu but I can help you get stronger to impress the procter. Then you will get closer to hunting Bijuu!!!” Wait, mental pause for a second. Chi thought about what she just said. She wanted to hunt bijuu, as in the big scary powerful things that eat people like Chi for breakfast. Not only that...she can't even use chakra! “Bijuu…..soup...hmm” Yet his thoughts managed to drift back into cooking. “You'll need some help if you want to hunt Bijuu. Those things are scary. So I guess what I'm saying is….I could possibly help with that?” Never pass up an opportunity to try new things. He was a treasure hunter for a day once it was pretty fun minus the high chance of death and being captured. “Ah but we should get started on this training!

She wanted him to use anything he was capable off? He got the point she liked training but he wasn't planning on using much of anything to begin with. Maybe he could trap her in mud but that would ruin her clothes and would already be unfair since she couldn't use chakra as it is. Also another problem from Chi was he wasn't big on hitting women especially cute ones as shown even in a training simulation! Chi wasn't even really that good with taijutsu in the first place and sorta just stood there as he watched Lancer get in some form of stance. He was going to try and mimic the stance but then thought of how idiotic he looked if he did do that. “Oi! Before we begin can I know where you and your family are from? Can't help but notice your accent. It makes you more unique than the other people around here.” Chi was seriously stalling. This spar wasn't as serious as a fight assuming he probably would win if he went all out...then again he learned not that long ago he sucked at fighting. She could beat him, all it takes is determination. Chi nodded at Lancer once she finished on what she had to say and prepared himself to move and avoid anything. As stated by her she was moving at half her speed so it was actually easy to track her movements unlike a certain puppet user. He decided she could attack first as he will stick on the more defensive side of things for now. Chi was mostly going to gauge her skill and compare it to his to see on how much he needed to hold back.

He watched and waited as she ran a semi circle and then charged straight at him. Chi waited for her to get closer as he was debating on to allow her to get the first hit or not. Going with the not getting hit; Chi side stepped the punch to the left at half his speed and then aimed to give her a mighty (but not harmful) flick to the forehead while saying “hit” because he was still uneasy about hitting her. He had to man up sooner or later so he then went for a sweep kick once he got beside her; however he would catch her before letting her hit the ground. Sheesh was this hard for him. Silent fights were boring and Chi wasn't one for boring things. “So tell me about yourself Lancer.” he said this assuming he caught her if not he would back away five feet from her and then say it. Chi was still however on the defensive as he waited for his time to strike and or counter anything else. “Also not going to use any jutsu on you...maybe except one! So expect the unexpected!” Chi worrying of hurting Lancer went down a bit, in the case he did managed to injure her he was also ready to use the medical jutsu he learned.

So once again he waited for her to attack still gauging her skill. “You have my permission to move faster by the way!
Alatreon
Alatreon
Citizen

Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:27 am
Lancer focused too much on her opponent to hear him speaking, yet she was tossed around by him helplessly. Eventually deciding to give in because he was too strong for her, she looked him in the eye and pointed with her right index finger while speaking. "I'll expect some really nice food when I come to your restaurant..." Shortly after this statement she carried herself off the training grounds to go home and rest.

-Exit [OOC: Sorry, short because motivation for Lancer is absolutely nowhere to be found... But now you can claim your stats... =D]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:31 am

Approving exit <3
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:26 pm
Maybe he should have went easy on her. Chi wasn't sure how but it happened he won. Okay he was not sure if that was good or bad as truthfully he wasn't trying to win. Not only that she completely ignored all his questions so the woman was just still a mystery to him. Letting her go he watched as she took her leave and realized a sigh. Not sure if he may have accidentally gained a Rival or a new ally. Either way Lancer was now gone and now Chi was all alone. “That was interesting...hm.” Welp he did have the hope of seeing her later as she said she was coming to his restaurant. So this encounter happened and ended sadly….

Not like he was lovestruck or anything no no no. Time was up. He collected his things and went home.

Exit, TWC 2458

Claiming:
12 SP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum