Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 1:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 8:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 7:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 7:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 7:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 4:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 7:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 5:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 4:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 3:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Do you even lift, bro? (Ash & Rei Sun) - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you even lift, bro? (Ash & Rei Sun)

Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:13 pm
"Water style? No, I'm sorry. My primary chakra nature is fire actually. Quite the opposite." Taiyo explains. "But if you're looking for someone to help teach you water style, I've seen a shinobi use it around the village. He's new or at least I haven't seen him before. He seems like a master. Kozai, I think his name was."

Taiyo tightens his wrist weights, lowering them from his foreams to his actual wrists. "So, how do we begin? What are the basics?"

(82 (:/)/1182)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Do you even lift, bro? (Ash & Rei Sun) - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you even lift, bro? (Ash & Rei Sun)

Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:36 pm
"Well drat. I was so hoping to get assistance. Still I suppose it'll be nice to have someone to train with and such. " SHe looked back at her sister, generally to ensure they were still on their pout timer. I'm not one to ruin suspense but... yes. Pout counter at fifty three seconds. isn't this just the most exciting thing?

"Well... I suppose it's about the same as any element.... probably?" Rei thought back. How had she even learned earth nature in the first place? Oh yes. Her parents had taken excelent care to ensure that it be as easy for the two as possible.... which in sun meant they paid for a private tutor from the academy. Ah, Seven hour days of intense training two years before they were even old enough to learn the basic starting jutsus..... How they'd hated it. "Ok. So like... You close your eyes and we get these expensive testor...well the shipping on those will take a day so... We'll have to figure this out without them. Lets see lets see. I got it. What if we both sat down.... Actually.... Do u mind if we like... Come in. The grounds wet because SOMEONE decided it to be so" Hm. That comment seemed a bit pointed don't you think readers? If i wasn't sure they are disallowed from knowing about my existence.... I'd think she was talking about me. HAh. I jest.

"Um. WE should be able to do most of it inside just dont like..... Raise stone structures through the floor and stuff AND i bet access to water would help me with mine. " She hadn't actually pointed out that she would be working on suiton as he worked on earth, though it seemed obvious. Otherwise she would be the teacher explaining a great lesson to her student and... Well she needs help getting the juice cup from the cupboard in the morning. That would be quite strange of a sight hm?

Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:50 pm
"Eh." Taiyo is caught off guard, they've asked to enter his home. Never had he imagined anyone but himself would ever see his abode. It's... unkept. Not dirty just unorganized at least by the standards of most others. But what is he supposed to do, be rude and say no? "M-my house, yes, we can go in. We won't be doing anything too big will we? I'm no architect, I probably won't be able to fix anything once it's broken."

After the girls answer, or just one, Taiyo makes his way towards his front door. He assumes the girls will follow and, when he arrives at the entrance, he pushes it open after grabbing and turning it.

"This... is my idea of organized." Honestly, it isn't truly cluttered. A shirt on the ground by his bed, which is just to the right in a separate room upon entering through the front door. No filth, no discoloration, no "what the heck is that on the ceiling". Taiyo understands that such things cause a home to deteriorate. There is no scent. The inside of the house smells just as the outside, the field does.

"We can sit in the living room. Just let me move the couch." Taiyo leads them into his living room, the separate section that can be reached by walking straight upon entering through the front door.

Taiyo pushes the three-seating couch to the corner, clearing an area for the three of them, the twins and Taiyo himself, to sit. He takes a seat on the concrete floor.

(259/1441)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:27 pm
"Yea yea sure sure. something about tidiness. Lets go. " She'd walk in the moment the door was open, rushing through in a way that would seem incredibly rude most likely. Bless the tiny girl's heart. One of the small down sides to having been raised rich and losing your parents early in your life is as much as Ash had tried she couldn't actually teach her sister how to be respectful. Meanwhile Ash still sat, feeling the wet earth permiate her clothing and hiding the cringe at this realization in order to continue her pout right up to the point when she saw the two walk in and leave her.

"h.. HEY I WASN'T DONE POUTING WHY ARE YOU NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO ME IM UPSET" With that the girl quickly ushed off the ground to run in standing directly in front of where her sister was... but where was her sister? Taking a quick moment not to look around because natrually my onmisicence requires no searching for things. I totally just know them... and um... stuff.... Yep... Do da do...... ah! found her, i mean knew all along. Rei would have imediatley saught out the kitchen, shooting like a missile unless stopped to grab a glass, filling it to the top with water, her eyes never turning to look at her sister who stook inches away from the girl's face pouting more intensely, and shifting around her quickly returned to the living room, expecting Tayio to have finished whatever that unimportant thing he'd said he needed to do so that she could plop down on the couch with her glass, spilling a quarter of the contents.

"Alright. ready? Ash are you done yet?" Ash didnt respond, sitting in the corner with her back to them and arms crossed.
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:31 pm
(OOC: Starting the words towards Earth Nature from here becuase I spent 1,441 words doing... nothing)

"Join us whenever you like, Ash." Taiyo says cheerfully, acknowledging how close he is to a personal milestone. He is going to learn earth release. He imagines how much better of a ninja he will be in comparison to his ability now.

"Earth release will open up so many new abilities for me to learn. There will be new strategies for me to formulate." Taiyo thinks.

He straightens his back and leans back, placing his hands on the floor behind him. His legs stay folded in meditation form.

"Is there a certain jutsu I'm going to learn first?" Taiyo asks looking up at Rei as she plops onto the couch. "Also, do you want to sit down here with me? To demonstrate."

(131/1572)
(131/2,000 towards Earth Nature)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:45 pm
"Whatever. I hate you both. " Ash got up. crossing the distance to plop her full weight.... all like eight pounds of it down on the couch. Yes readers. I know she doesn't weight eight pounds, that would be silly. It's called a joke. Dear lord this job is going to give me grey hair. She turned towards the glass of water in her sisters hands, concentrating on it and as she shifted her hand left and right the liquid sloshed out, splashing onto Rei's shirt, drawing a scream from the girl.

"There. I can like... do water stuff or something. can we go now. I have a LOT of work left to do."

"Ash what the hell?! please ignore her tiko. She's always been the spoiled brat of the family." Now, this is a fun thing readers. Rei has absolutely no idea that not only is that not his name... BUt more importantly that isn't even close. She maybe got like two letters. Lets see how he reacts. Meanwhile the two girls would put concentration on their own tasks, forgetting about their agreement to teach Taiyo until realizing its rude not to answer questions directed at them.... and of course remembering he'd directly addressed her.

"Well... We dont really have any jutsus. We were working on one but my stupid sister freaked out and we had to stop. Ninjutsu isnt really our thing anyway. " With that she allowed the chakra strings to flow from her fingers, lifting up the glass and setting it on the table in front of her. Assuming there was a table in front of the couch. If there wasn't by my power as omniscient narrator... there is now. so ther...oh. appologies. I've been informed that omnipotent is all powerful and i've used this word incorrectly a second time. Lets just hope theres a table there.

"I'm sure theres awesome things you can do with it though.... I dont like.... Know any, but i mean... there has to be right?" As she spoke she used her chakra to try and control the water in the glass, or at least what was left after her sister splashed half of it onto her. The surface began to ripple, much less then Ash had seemed to naturally just move, but still something. has anyone else noticed the trend by the way. yanno how Rei works hard and cares so much about the ninja arts and Ash just kinda.... Does things. No? Just me? Ok. nevermind.

(2808)
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:07 pm
"My name's Taiyo, actually." He responds to the mistake. "But don't worry about it." Taiyo looks around, trying to recall where he last left his notebook. He finds it under the table which Rei had set her cup of water upon. Bringing his arms forward, he leans towards the small black book.

"It's fine that you don't know any jutsu. That means we're on the same page at least, right?" Taiyo comments, opening the book. "I already have many notes on how earth release works and how chakra is manipulated when using the nature transformation."

Once Taiyo reaches the page he speaks of, it is placed on the ground so that both he, Ash, and Rei might peer at it. He reads the contents of the page aloud.

"It seems as if earth release techniques have the ability to change the strength and composition of the earth from being as hard as metal to being as soft as clay. I have also observed that they can manipulate their density, making them heavier of lighter."

"At least that's what I've gleamed from watching earth release users." Taiyo looks up from the book and at Ash and Rei. "One thing I don't know yet, and I believe to be the key to performing earth release, is how to control chakra in such a way to permeate the element as if the chakra were one with the rock. Have you ever tried doing that?"

(241/1813)
(372/2,000 towards Earth Nature)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:26 pm
"Got it. saiyo. sorry." Rei was only half listening, the full of her concentrations pointed on the glass of water before her right up to the point when he began to spout off information about earth release. Now if up to this point you'd assumed that it was only Reial who had a knack for being slightly big headed and totally over the top, I'd have to tell you you're wrong. You wouldn't believe me up to this point as the girl seemed fairly grounded in reality and open to others thoughts but the child had an ego the same as her sister, she was simply better at hiding it....usually.

She listened to him explaining his studies on earth style, the subtle nuances of the way it works and the effects it had and she just. had. no. idea. Let us see how she deals with that.

"Well yes of course! Everyone knows it can do that stuff... with compe something and like metal stuf... the real uh.... The real use for earth style though is... um....." she'd pause, trying to piece together a brilliant statement about the more important aspects of earth nature. She came up far FAR short of her goal. " That you can really... Like be the rock."

Her deep philosophical comment caused the other Sun sister to burst out laughing. "Be the rock. BE the rock... That's what you had.... you wont even be the slightest bit honest.... Listen liono. To be honest..... We had a really REEEEAAALLLLYYY expensive teacher for jutsus. Like the best Amekagure had asside from like the kage herself. " She paused for a moment, her eyes glazing over at the mere thought that the leader of the village hidden in the rain could possibly spend time personally teaching her. It was her dream, and one she felt the need to actualize. After some "gentle proding" where gentle prodding of course means Rei pushing the girl completely off of the couch to slam her face into the table rather painfully... She returned to her statement, her words meshing with her sister calling her an idiot.

"Buuuuuttttt, We didn't actually pay attention to him. You wanna tell a nine year old the detailed effects a chakra nature can have? Good luck getting them to sit still long enough. So um... Mostly we... Learned sorta how to like mold the chakra buuuuuttt.... That was literally it. "

"Shut. Up. Ash. I'll. Kill you..... I always wanted to be an only chi...Oh... Hello tysinger, forgot you were there sorry sorry. Um. So the way I use earth style is think of the chakra like a sense of stability. Let it solidify inside you, making you feel dense and heavy. Imagine your body itself turning to um.. Stone."

(3271)
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:33 pm
Taiyo's eyes brighten at the "be the rock" comment.

"No, no, that's good!"Taiyo yells after they finish speaking. "Be the rock, turn to stone. Those are all feelings I can use to bring myself and my chakra closer to mastering the earth nature. We're making progress."

He places both of his hands down before him. Dust disperses in clouds as the wind from his hands blow the particles away.

"Here's what I'll do." Taiyo comments. "I'm going to attempt to make a crack in this concrete with my chakra. I think that's a good place to start."

(98 (ew)/1,831)
(470/2,000 towards Earth Nature)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:40 pm
"Ah yes. Crack the concrete..... Brilliant. That's exactly what I'....whaaaaaaaaaattttt" Rei looked up, her mind having drifted off a bit after her explanation. To be honest she didn't fully expect him to take what she'd said to heart.... much less decided to use it to crack concrete.

"He said he'd crack the concrete. This is what you're teaching. Best. Ninja. ever." for such a tiny girl There was so much sarcasm dripping from the tiny girl it was impressive, even to I your omniscient narrator. Yes, it was as if the entirety of her itty bitty being was completely sarcasm.

"I um... I'm not sure if um.... If yanno... Cracking the floor is really the best plan. Maybe you should like get a rock. Or something that isn't an important part of your house. What if like the roof caves in or something?"

"You.... really don't know how houses work do you Rei?" Ash was entertained for the moment, using the full weight of her attempt at controling suiton solely to stop any movement of the water in the glass that her sister tried to do. it was cruel... Is. Is cruel. How can she be so full of hate readers? how....

(3474)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum