Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Do you even lift, bro? (Ash & Rei Sun) - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you even lift, bro? (Ash & Rei Sun)

Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:52 pm
(OOC: Okay, so technically, I can say that training started at my fourth post because that's where I decided to start my earth release training... using the 1,067 of my words from there until now ^_^)

Taiyo, understanding that Ash had no interest in teaching him how to use earth release, decides to share his new acheivment with Rei.

"Rei, I've got something!" He begins, opening his eyes and looking up at her. "I can feel the earth."

Realizing the stupidity of what he had just expressed, Taiyo does not wait for a response before he continues, saying, "I mean, not physically. My chakra is rock solid, as hard as the concrete I have been flowing it into. In fact, I think that I can move manipulate it at this point. Give me a second."

Lowering his head once more, Taiyo closes his eyes and focuses on his chakra.

He remembers Rei's words. "That you can really... like, be the rock."

He remembers Ash's words. "So the way I use earth style is by thinking of the chakra like a sense of stability. Let it solidify inside of you, making you feel dense and heavy. Imagine yourself turning into stone."

"It sounds like earth release has a lot to do with feeling. If I can replicate the feeling I get when I... if I manipulate the concrete, I will be able to do so at will." Taiyo thinks. "By then, I will be a master of earth release."

He feels the chakra within himself and the chakra he has connected to the earth below simultaneously. To Taiyo, they are one and the same. "This part is like balancing a chemical equation." Taiyo tells himself. "Both sides need to make sense relative to the other. In this case, I need to make the chakra in my system as solid and dense as the chakra in my hands."

He begins taking small amounts of chakra from his hands and transports it to his center. Taiyo can feel the difference drastically. The earth chakra feels exactly as Ash had described it. He can feel the weight within himself as the denser chakra mixes with the regular chakra. Slowly, he begins duplicating the weighted feeling of the chakra, condensing the rest of it. He is becoming stone.

Just as Taiyo himself is now one with the concrete, so too can he move it with his chakra, which is one with the concrete.

"I'm pretty sure this is what you meant." Taiyo comments opening his eyes, no longer needing to concentrate. "It's a little hard to move but I'm definitely one with this earth. So is my chakra. It feels almost... second nature." (See what I did there?)

(417/2,248)
(417/1,484 towards Earth Nature)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Do you even lift, bro? (Ash & Rei Sun) - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you even lift, bro? (Ash & Rei Sun)

Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:24 pm
"Hey. I'm more helpful then you are miss pout in a corner...." She lashed out with her chakra strings grasping the cup of water and flinging it across the room at her sister before returning to her training partner, uncaring about whether she'd actually hit her. She probably did. "Excelent. You're on your way to using earth style. Probably. Now you've just got to use the dense new chakra in the way it's intended.... to mooooovveee earth!" She was excited, any thought of the slight arguement she'd had with her sister now out of her mind as they inched closer and closer to completing such a dificult task. Unfortunately not only had she not gotten anywhere with her own training.... But she'd thrown the cup she'd been using to concentrate on water style behind her at her sister. Not exactly the best plan...... hehe... second nature.

Ash responded quickly to the cup hurdling towards her, reaching out with her own chakra strings to catch it. Unfortunately that worked exceptionally for the glass.... and not at all for the contents inside. Pulling her hands up to block her face from the inevitable splash she closed her eyes, flinching at..... nothing. Floating before her half way out of the cup would be a small ball of water, her control over the element stopping it from moving further. "Hm. " She simply scooped it up within the cup, and was done with it.

Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:02 pm
Taiyo pays special attention to the feel of his own chakra, understanding that he will need to replicate that feeling while using earth release in the near future. Until he can use it at will, until he has a mastery of the nature transformation, feel is essential.

"It shouldn't be that hard." Taiyo smiles. "This tile is practically part of me. My chakra won't let go. In fact..."

He lifts his palms, straightening his back. His elbows bend, trying not to disrupt the stiff chakra within his system. It dictates how he moves. "That's a problem I'll need to work out too. I have to work on becoming physically immovable. Not physically constrained." Taiyo thinks.

The tile is lifted with his hands, it leaves it's original placement moving as Taiyo moves.

"Hold on..." He closes his eyes, becoming annoyed at the stiffness of his chakra. "I'm not used to this chakra. Give me a second to modify it."

In his mind, he is frantic to loosen his joints. "I messed up." He thinks. "Every one of my chakra pools has taken on the form which Ash and Rei have described but my body has remained the same. The solution, if I can accomplish it, would be to loosen the chakra points and allow a minute amount to fill my body. That way, I can move freely while staying stable. If all of the chakra throughout my body has the same density, my joints won't keep my muscles from moving."

He mentally selects each of his chakra points, spreading the dense feel of his chakra throughout his body. As his elbows loosen up, so do the rest of his joints. The density of his chakra points decreases, the rest of his body leveling with the earth nature energy.

Taiyo takes a deep breath, opening his eyes. His mobility has returned.

"I need to be careful of that side-effect. I don't want to tense up like that in battle, it would surely kill me." He smiles, chuckling his head.

"Thank you for waiting." Taiyo looks up at... Rei. Ash probably isn't looking. "I'm going to give myself one last test. I think I've gotten a hang of earth release. But if I'm going to use it in battle, I need to know for sure if my manipulation is healthy. I won't be looking, so please tell me how this looks. I'm going to crush this tile. But don't worry, I'm going to put it back together and place it into the floor, back from where it was taken. After that, why don't I clean the mud off of that dress?"

Taiyo closes his eyes and concentrates his chakra. No longer is there any trace of his own within the tile. At the moment, his surface walking ability is keeping the tile connected to his palms. He flows a small percent of his earth natured chakra into the concrete square, spreading it throughout the medium-thickness tile. Breaking his chakra apart into large pieces, he pulls the concrete apart with it, cracking it into chunks that match the size of the pieces which he had broken in chakra into. The pieces are relatively close to each other, held together by the same anchor which tethers Taiyo's now external chakra with the chakra of his internal system.

Opening his eyes, Taiyo quickly takes his chakra and draws it back within himself. It flows through the pieces in the same way it came, putting the pieces together. They hold due to his earth style chakra connecting the molecules between the pieces.

Taiyo's eyes widen. "I've done it." He whispers, removing his hands and quickly catching the concrete tile before it falls. It is placed within the empty square of the floor. "What do you say we go fix up that cosplay costume... if you're done with that water, of course."

(644/2,892)
(2,000/2,000 towards Earth Nature)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:55 pm
"I just dont think... I mean maybe it's not ideal to... Well.... I mean... I suppose it is your house." Her voice came quickly, almost so quickly infact that it was incredibly dificult to discern what she was saying. Rei watched him for a bit, concentrating and struggling to figure out what he needed to do however As she watched she realized it would be important to concentrate on her own problems instead. "I should get m......what." She turned, spinning upward to get out of her seat and head back into the kitchen when she saw it. Her sister had somehow deflected her attack... And not only did she successfully protect herself, but she was controling the water in her hands, shifting it slightly as she stood, and worse yet.... Grinning at her the entire time.

I hate her, the small girl thought, "Ash. Give me my water back please. " She didn't even consider as she asked that her sister wouldn't immediately assume she meant in the cup she'd thrown. This was a mistake dear readers. Ash had been waiting solely for this moment, and as shewas asked she allowed her sister her wish. The small ball of water was thrown quickly at Reial, aimed strait at her face.

"Not like that not like that not like thaaaaaaattt UGH" She brought her hands up, her body instinctively using the training she'd been working on and surprisingly instead of the water hitting her arms and splashing across her form.... it stopped. Natrually she didn't realize this. Not for several moments at least. She just sat there waiting and hiding behind her guard, eyes closed before finally she looked and saw she'd done it. "O...OH. I did it...wh...you....did it. "

"HOnestly.... Even if you can use earth style to clean it..... The fact that it's been in mud kinda wigs me. I think I'll just kinda.... wait and remake them. Or have her do it. Thank you though tiro"

(4033)
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:43 pm
"Eh." Taiyo hears and dismisses the mispronunciation of his name. "That's fine then. Of course, take it with you on your way. Or if you want me to burn it, I can do that."

(24/2,916)

(OOC: The below is assuming that she leaves my house)

[Exit]
[Claiming 14 stats, earth nature]
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:50 pm
"Oh no. You can have it if you'd wish. I've no use for it. Maybe if you can clean it up you can sell it. It cost me like two grand" The way in which she nonchalantly explained the cost of just the fabric required to make this outfit made it all too clear that these two werent like normal people. The girls thanked their parents daily for the wealth they were born into.... Even if one of them knew that that expendable cash would soon be done away with. It was quite the shame, but Reial's cross to bear. They left quickly heading back to their rather large home in the center of town with a new chakra nature, and a new friend.

"Rei. So..... I've been thinking. Maybe we should pick a specialization." Ash's words as they walked back stopped rei's internal monologue.... Oh come now. You think i'd just gotten bored and let them narrate themselves? psha.

"You idiot. We have one..... I'll explain it to you one day i suppose..." It was remarkable to think that ash hadn't realized. It was however so much like her sister.

(twc 4224, claiming water element and 21 stats and exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:56 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum