Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Reuniting of Teacher and Student (Salzem, Kouse) - Page 3 Empty Re: Reuniting of Teacher and Student (Salzem, Kouse)

Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:13 pm
Kira had frozen in time, her fist still clenched tight ready to punch the intruder straight in the mouth. She couldn’t understand why she couldn’t move, maybe it was because she was conflicted on what to do next. Should she explain Sal’s situation to Kouse? Tell him how Sal risked is life in order to keep his friends in Konoha safe; concealing the info from Koroshi. Sal cared about his friends in Konoha, more than the student probably realized, but it was best for everyone if he had just stayed away. Sales voice brought her back to reality, as he asked for her not to hurt his former student. The Uzumaki slightly dropped her fist was but was still propped up so that she could punch him if need be.

The heterochromatic eyed girl listened to the two’s conversation as they conversed, as she just stood there as a third party, a mediator almost, making sure things didn’t get out of hand. At this point in time, Kira had deactivated the barrier since it was clear that Kouse was no major threat, but nonetheless, she held him by his collar. There was no telling what he could do. Without turning, she could feel Sal’s presene get closet as his light footsteps made their way to the two ninja. What came next absolutely shocked the kunoichi. She was stunned by the actions that conspired. Sal uppercut his student in the stomach, a blow that made the boy unconscious. Her eyes widened as it was something she wouldn’t have expected the boy to do. She watched silently as Sal reached to pick something up, and her stomach dropped once she realized what it was. The Uzumaki’s hand reached down and grabbed Sal’s wrist before he could bring himself upright. “Stop!” The red head commanded, her voice stern. If Sal looked up, she would stare at him dead in the eye, a look of disappointment on her face. “This isn’t you Sal. You told me you weren’t a criminal and these are the actions of one.” She held the boy’s wrist tight, as she waited for a response. She hoped that he would come around because if he didn’t, then the Sal she knew never truly existed.

(stopping both exits)
Anonymous

Reuniting of Teacher and Student (Salzem, Kouse) - Page 3 Empty Re: Reuniting of Teacher and Student (Salzem, Kouse)

Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:51 pm
It seemed Kira snapped out of her hypnosis fore when Salzem's struck Kouse's stomach and when he fell, he noticed all Kira's attention turn on him like a spotlight. As he bent down to grab the ryo baggie off Kouse's body, Kira grabbed his wrist rather tightly, forcing him to halt just above his prize. He looked at Kira, but couldn't quite meet her eyes. Instead, he looked at the area around the orbs of judgment that rested in Kira's face. The way she spoke, the words she said, he deserved them, even if Kira didn't know his purpose for doing them. It was the lesser of two evils, but it was still evil. Finally, he looked in her eyes, despising the disappointed look she gave him. The sad part was, that he was stealing... from his student.... One who couldn't defend himself....

"I know its not me..." Salzem almost moaned, he then looked at the unconscious body of Kouse, eyes watering. "But he cannot stay. He has to go home..." Salzem's voice was pained, but firm. Kouse couldn't stay in Suna. He had to go home. A place where he wasn't hunted. "Kira... I can't have him be hunted too... I thought that if I took his ryo, held it, it would look like he fought me and lost... That way, Konoha wouldn't brand him a traitor and hunt him like me..." He looked down at Kira's clenched hand around his wrist. He understood and respected what Kira was trying to do. He despised and spat on what he was forced to do to keep his student from looking like a traitor. It reminded him of some old symbol... Yin-yang he thought it was called... He looked back up at Kira, clearly pained.

"At the very least, we have to get him home fast..."
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:35 pm
(well i don't see why my exit was canceled, i'm knocked out you know snow? My part in this topic is done?)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:44 am
If you're unconscious, they can do with your body as they like, it doesn't get your physically out of teh topic. At least not to my my knowledge. If this gets trickier though, I can get a battle mod. <3
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:13 pm
The Uzumaki listened to Sal’s words, but only shook her head in disapproval. “You have done enough Sal, just look at him” She motioned towards the boy, whose fist was still shattered, and who in a few hours, will probably have several bruises around his body. “ It will be clear that he lost this fight. We’ll find a way to get him back safe and sound, but doing what your doing, that isn’t the way.” She said those final parting words before walking off. “If you need me, you know where to find me.” She said, as an offer for assistance if Sal needed her, but this was an issue that Sal had to deal with, and whatever decision he decided to make, would rest on his shoulders.

[exit]
twc 1522
claiming 14 ap
Anonymous

Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:09 pm
Salzem watched Kira go then turned back to Kouse's limp body. He could still take his money, hold it, but then, he saw Kouse's hand and how it began to swell painfully. He was going to wake up screaming if Salzem left him the way he was. Likely with a fever to boot. He didn't want to leave his student like that, but he couldn't fully heal him either. Kouse won't be out for that long. Salzem weaved a few hand signs and his hands ignited in blue healing fire. He placed his hands over Kouse's damaged wrist and over the course of about 15 minutes, he fixed the bones enough so that Kouse would be able to limp home easier. Salzem took his hands off Kouse's damaged one and deactivated the jutsu. He then scooped up his old student, one hand holding his legs and the other, his head. Then, using his taijutsu Bodyflicker (speed 180), he moved instantly to where the desert met the grassy lands of Konoha's border. He placed Kouse down here, where, even if he didn't wake up soon, he would be found by Konoha's patrols. Hopefully. He proceeded to head back to Suna. No reason to dawdle there any longer.

(Exit)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:25 pm
Approved of Appropriate Rewards
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum