Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Reuniting of Teacher and Student (Salzem, Kouse) - Page 2 Empty Re: Reuniting of Teacher and Student (Salzem, Kouse)

Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:07 pm
Reuniting of Teacher and Student (Salzem, Kouse) - Page 2 Main-qimg-9dd201a1981d20a5774f31a051711622?convert_to_webp=true
Kira in da house

Kira was nonchalantly relaxing upon a rooftop in nothing more but a tan tank top and some khaki shorts. Her body rested underneath the protective shade of a fruitful umbrella, sipping on a peachy smoothie that just screamed relaxation. It wasn’t until she heard a constant ruckus nearby that she gave up her attempt at relaxing on her day off to realize what in God’s name was going on. She placed her aviators on top of her head and glanced down below in an alley where two figured seemed to be going at it. She had looked in time to glimpse the too pounding fists in the most extreme method ever seen. The bro fist was so strong, it shook the core of the earth, except it wasn’t a bro fist, it was two punches colliding like an epic scene from a movie. There was something odd about this scene though, and Kira couldn’t put her finger on it. Oh yeah, one of the figures was a freaking BEAST.

Not what one would consider a beast in modern pop culture. As Urban Dictionary may have it, a beast is someone who is very good at something. That was not the case here, the thing was an actual beast, like a creature, a monster, Frankenstein’s abomination, shall I go on? It had infiltrated Suna and attacked the poor man in order to consume it’s soul, or eat him, or whatever else it is that beasts do. Though, this was one fancy looking beast, it wore clothes…. familiar looking clothes at that. that was rather strange. Luckily for the kunoichi, she always carried her ninja tools! Because a ninja without her tools was like a pizza without toppings, absolutely useless. Kira formed a set of hand signs shortly after the creature had thrown the man with it’s flaming arms— FLAMING ARMS. Did this beast come from hell? GOD DAMNIT! The devil was definitely still looking for her! She knew she shouldn’t have never made a deal with the devil. The set of seals sped up Kira’s range of motion, quickening her movements as she reached down and pulled a kunai from the ninja kit that rested on her lower back. Along with it was an explosive tag that was wrapped around the handle and launched it at the creature at a speed of 135, the tag exploding once it impaled the ground in front of it. At that time, The Uzumaki jumped over the protective railing of the roof and landed next to the Konoha boy, forming a set of hand seals and proceeded to heal his hand. Her knowledge of medical ninjutsu wasn’t very extensive, but it would have to do. “Are you okay?” She’d ask, as she placed her hands upon the boy’s broken up hand. She’d focus on his fist for a little bit before reverting her attention to the wolf like thing as the smoke from the explosion began to clear, the expression on her face rather serious.

- All actions done at 135
Anonymous

Reuniting of Teacher and Student (Salzem, Kouse) - Page 2 Empty Re: Reuniting of Teacher and Student (Salzem, Kouse)

Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:38 pm
Hearing Kouse's words, the werewolf that was Salzem hissed slightly, outraged at his accusations. He stomped on over to where Kouse was barely standing and raised a burning claw above Kouse's head like a flaming hell-hammer, ready to smash Kouse's head into the sand. However, before Salzem's rage could get the better of him, he noticed a kunai flying at him at the upper end of his vision. He leaped back a meter at speeds of 160, snarling angrily at the newcomer, but his snarl soon turned into a whimper when he noticed it was Kira. Kira.... why did she have to show up now... Salzem could smell her through the smoke as she dropped down to Kouse's aid. He could sense her chakra stimulating as she preformed basic medical ninjutsu on his shattered hand. He, even in his bestial form, skill flinched away from Kira's expression, one he'd never wanted to be directed at him. Again. He looked at Kouse, then to Kira, then to Kouse again, clearly confused as to what the relationship between the two were. Had they met before...?  The werewolf inside was more confused than Salzem himself was, clearly thrown off by the introduction of Kira's scent.

"Kira..." Salzem croaked, voice low and heavy. Why...? Why was this happening to him...? First Kouse? and now Kira...? "Its me... Salzem..." Salzem attempted to make his voice more like his human tone, trying to make himself more recognizable. His gaze then turned to Kouse, eyes flaring up again.

"And you..." he barked, pointing a flaming talon at Kouse's chest, as if his intent were to rip it open. "You will not speak to me like that again! You know nothing. NOTHING AT ALL! And if you choose to keep poking and prodding me..." Salzem stopped right there, his wolven form deflating. His claws shrunk and returned to normal size. His body returned to that of a human and even his hands stopped burning. He sighed, clearly mourning this encounter. "You've been an idiot, Kouse. Coming after me was a stupid thing to do...."
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:23 pm
Kouse Looked at salzem unflinching, unblinking as he approached him..he saw the beastly anger in his eyes..then he saw the burning paw raised over his head...that was when kouse knew...he knew that salzem was prepared to kill him...he wasn't sure whether it was due to the beast he had turned to or if he truly was so far gone.
He could probably do something else to defend himself.. Even if he was too weak to fight..Skipton was screaming at him telepathically..she wanted to help.
'What are you doing!.. Defend yourself!.. I can fight for you...do you want to die?..damn that I'm gonna act without your permission.. Your not dying for anybody'.
Kouse ignored Skipton including his reflexes to do something, anything to prevent being killed.
He took a deep breath as Salzems burning paw was suspended in the air above him ready to smash him into the ground,this was the end.

A kunai with an explosive tag suddenly appeared out of nowhere intended to separate kouse and salzem...Kouse's eyes widened as he noticed a girl appear beside him..her red hair caught his eyes...and her looks...well she was rather good looking he had to admit..but what surprised him more was when she carefully laid her hands over his injured right arm and proceeded to heal him. 'Are you okay?' She would ask kouse.
Kouse not expecting to ever talk again just some moments ago spoke up "well I am now".
He then realised that she would be in danger if salzem was still being controlled by his anger.
"I'm okay...thanks a lot" he lied, his arm still hurt like hell "But I think you should leave, you might get hurt and...." As he said that he took a look at sal and his sentence was left unfinished. He noticed the fear sal had for this girl and he was shockingly surprised to say the least..kouse looked at her again and realised that she must be someone who was to be feared..if sal was afraid of her...then he should run for his life. But he staid put...he loved the expression on salz face.
Salzem suddenly pointed at him 'You will not speak to me like that again! You know nothing. NOTHING AT ALL! And if you choose to keep poking and prodding me...'
Kouse blinked twice quickly at that but kept quiet, wanting to hear everything sal had to say...'You've been an idiot, Kouse. Coming after me was a stupid thing to do'.
Kouse nodded, agreeing to that... sal had shown he was ready to kill him and he knew there was nothing more he could do..kouse was completely relaxed and calm..well as much as someone could be with a broken arm "yes it was a stupid thing to do, but sal, leaving a village with lots of close friends, becoming a missing nin then expecting no one to come after you..tell me..isn't that way more stupid?".
Kouse had heard salzem say a name when he had seen the girl who was presently working on his arm....ah yes 'kira' was it?.
"I really appreciate your help kira, I'm kouse by the way". He would say turning to her..." You saved my life".

Twc(3274)
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:13 am
The girl can proceeded her ealing process, feeling her chakra surge through the cracked bones of the boy’s knuckles. He had proclaimed to be alright, even though the girl knew that the bone wasn’t completely healed. Though, she supposed that there were other matters to attend to. The beat for once, and two, the very fact that this man didn’t think that Kira could fend for herself. He wasn’t able to finish his sentence as she had already struck fear into the beast, but that led to the question as to how this thing knew her name? The Uzumaki looked at the creature with a dumbfounded look, how was it that it new her name? It only strengthen her belief that the creature had come from the depths of hell. When would the devil finally give up and let her roam free across the lands like a bird out of it’s cage. 

Now the next one was a laugh, a joke right? No way the wolf like thing was trying to disguise itself as Sal. She shouldn’t have been left to truly believe that Salzem had magically turned into a beast. If he did, then there was a lot about Sal that she didn’t seem to know. OR MAYBE, this creature ate Sal, and stole his clothes, and was not posing to be him. That sounded a lot more plausible. “You stay back young Kimosabi, I got this.” The Uzumaki spoke to the boy with the injured fist. The muscles in her legs tensed as she prepared to launch herself forwards, but the deflation of the beast stopped her. He was… Transforming?? 

• Cut to Commercial 

Whose that pokemon???
Reuniting of Teacher and Student (Salzem, Kouse) - Page 2 OtrOVlL

….

• Back to the program 

[size]
It’s Salzem!

“Sal?” Kira let out in a confused tone. She could have fallen over by how odd the situation was but kept her poise. What in the hell was going on!? Kira looked at the boy she helped, then at Sal, then at the boy again, and realized a distinct looking headband on him, one from the hidden leaf, and she was finally able to make the connection. This boy had come to retrieve Sal and return him to prison back in Konoha and that was something she could not permit. as the boy spoke, she erected a barrier with the formation of the seal of confrontation at a speed of 135 that surrounded the boy and girl. The sealing formula covered the ground, and would not permit the boy from leaving it’s grounds. “Why are you here and what do you want with Sal!” The Uzumaki grabbed the boy from his collar, and raised her fist, ready to knock the boy’s teeth out. “You’re not taking him back to Konoha, back to that prison!” She hissed, her hair prickled up like an angry cat. “If that’s your mission, I’ll kill you right now!” Well ,she wouldn’t kill him, it went against Suna’s code, but she would rough him up a little, and probably ship him back to Konoha in an oversized box as if he were an animal.

ap and stuffs used, if needed will post
Jutsu used: Barrier confining tech, power at 70[/size]
Anonymous

Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:32 pm
Salzem was stared at Kira as she suddenly turned on Kouse as soon as she aided him, truly touched by the words she hissed at his former student. He stepped up to the barrier Kira had constructed, placing a hand on it. By this time, Salzem had reverted back to his human form, the only trace of the wolf being his slit pupils in his sanguine irises. He watched as Kira raised her own fist up to Kouse's face threatening to kill him.  Now that he saw all the trouble Kouse was in now, Salzem couldn't help but feel a twinge of pity for his former student. Kira now had him in her clutches and there was no way he was getting out. Even Salzem couldn't escape her grasp so what chance did he have. Salzem took his breathing mask and slipped it back onto his face.

"I told you Kouse, you don't know the full story." Salzem said in a detached tone, possibly more chilling than him lashing out. "You should have left when you had the chance..." he shrugged nonchalantly as if he didn't care, but on the inside, he hoped Kira was only intimidating the poor fellow. As misguided and determined as he may be, he didn't deserve to die. Even though Salzem left Kouse and the rest of his once-was squad without a word, he still cared about them and their safety and didn't want them to die. If Kira kept threatening him well into the next couple of minutes, Salzem would wave over at Kira from outside the barrier to get her attention.

"Hey... Don't hurt him, please Kira...or kill him..." He added quickly, realizing Kira would be quite capable of painless death. "He was a student of mine, only doing what he thought was right. He's not a threat to me, you, or the village. Please..." Of course, Salzem really didn't have the power to resist if Kira was disinclined to listen to him. His Ignition fist was still on recharge and the new skill he had acquired wasn't tested in combat. The best he could do was ask.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:00 pm
The moment kira realized that the beast that was previously attacking him was none other than salzem..kouse expected kira to calm down a bit but that wasn't the case...it was like her anger doubled over.
Kouse noticed a barrier around him with her in with him too. He saw the change in her expression, then realisation hit him...she knew salzem! And must think he was a threat to sal. Well he couldn't blame her...she didn't know what he and salz relationship was.
'Why are you here and what do you want with Sal!' Kouse didn't have the chance to reply before she grabbed his collar and raised a fist to his face and fired off another statement. Kouse didn't mind getting his face punched in at this stage,his own limitations disgusted him, so this was the best he could do?..now he understood why people do terrible things in search of power, he wasn't prepared to answer her or say anything but at the next statement his eyes widened 'You’re not taking him back to Konoha, back to that prison!'.
Wait...did he just hear 'back' to prison?. Was salzem ever put in prison in konoha!?, what had really happened!.. Kouse sighed..so many questions, that's why he wanted to have a discussion with sal before plunging into blows..but sal clearly had other plans.
'If that’s your mission, I’ll kill you right now!' She added and at this kouse flinched...he flinched not from her threat..he'd received lots of threats from lots of people before so although he was scared shitless he had learnt not to display said fear anymore. But he flinched because it was apparent sal had made new bonds here at suna..he had people who would fight for him..who cared for him...so he had discarded his old bonds without looking back and had come to suna. With the new information he had gotten from kira...'back to prison' he knew something more had happened but he couldn't help but think that.

Talking in a low voice forcing kira to peek up her ears "I'm not here to take him to any prison, hell I don't even know he was ever placed in a prison..I'm here to get an explanation as to what had made him leave konoha so suddenly, well emotions took the better of us and we got into a fight and the moment you interrupted us was the defining moment in our relationship, it was to discover if sal still gave a damn about his friends in konoha". Kouse whispered since they were so close after all.
At Salzems next words kouse nodded and increased his voice significantly all be it a sad one "yes sal,that's what I wanted to know...I deserve to know sal, what happened to make you leave konoha" 
He wasn't expecting to leave this situation alive. Kira didn't look like a girl able to kill someone without hesitation, her looks reminded him of hikari, a friend back in konoha but her behaviour reminded him of risako..punch first and ask questions later kind of girl. He already missed them and simply couldn't believe sal had so easily discarded them all including him and come to suna. No, lots of things must have happened to make sal leave without a word to them, there was no way someone could freely let all those go, getting killed in an attempt to get a friend as good as sal back wasn't a rather bad way to go kouse thought and with his eyes looking straight into kira's waited for the finishing blow.

'Hey... Don't hurt him, please Kira...or kill him' his mind snapped back into focus. Did sal just ask for his life to be spared? 'He was a student of mine, only doing what he thought was right. He's not a threat to me, you, or the village. Please...' Kouse turned his eye sight to where sal was..he couldn't believe it...he was never lost..it had all been him acting to let kouse leave him be. This realisation forced a smile to Kouse's eyes...and finally his lips. So sal was still the sal he had known well except having the missing nin status on him. Kouse could get used to that, his true fear was that sal had taken on the general characters of all other missing nins he had heard about and had met..like the one who had ruthlessly tortured him and finally taken his sharingan eyes away.
Knowing sal was in fact still sal made kouse let out a sigh of relief. 
"Welcome back sal, for a second there you had me assuming you were no different than stein" kouse didn't know if sal would remember said individual "so kira is a close friend of yours I see" kouse would say provided kira let him go after sal's explanation.

Twc(4075)
Anonymous

Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:44 am
(OOC Permission from Snow to be skipped)

Kira still held Kouse in her grip, possibly still deciding whether or not to kill Kouse. Speaking of Kouse, Salzem frowned at his comment on Salzem's pleas. He cocked an eyebrow at his former student, as if he had just declared the sky was white.

"I never left, you idiot." Salzem said, only half joking. "I just moved." He sat down in front of the barrier, crossing his legs, eyes looking from Kira to Kouse to Kira again, wondering if she was just spacing out. It was just like her too. He grinned faintly under his mask, still stuck on the fact Kira had come and done this for him. Kouse commented on Kira's relationship with Salzem and he sighed, rolling his eyes, not really sure himself sometimes.

"I like to think we are." Salzem said, staring at Kira's fist, still clenching Kouse's collar. He then looked back to Kouse, an unreadable expression on his face. He didn't know what to make of his student now. One minute, he was trying (and failing) to kill him, then the next, he was trying to talk to him like they were back in Konoha, like Salzem had never left. He must've really not wanted to believe Salzem was a criminal to so readily discard the possibility. That would have been touching, had Kouse not tugged on every nerve still linked to Konoha. He supposed now he had to make a decision if Kira didn't kill him. He'd either send him back, or kill him himself... A chilling thought, to put it mildly. He doubted Kouse would stay in Suna now, considering he found what he was looking for. Would they send more ninja if Kouse was killed, or reported failed in his mission...? Salzem silently made his decision and looked back at Kouse, a forced smile on his face.

"How's Hikari, Kouse?" Salzem asked, referring to their hyuuga team-mate and Kouse's date. He wondered if they ever did get together... It was one of the small things he wondered about when he left Konoha.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:28 am
You never left huh?...just moved? Yeah right kouse thought with sarcasm. A message or two wouldn't have hurt. He was still being held by kira..but it was like she had spaced out or something.. Had she already forgotten she was holding him?.
'Hey kouse, stop filling your mind with thoughts and just spit them out...I'm really pissed off with you' Skipton communicated with him telepathically 'the next time your life is being threatened and you prevent me from doing anything would be the last thing you do,cause I'll kill you myself!'.
Kouse smirked he knew she just cared for him..it had been about a year since he had found her in the pond in konoha purely by chance.
'Sorry Skipton if I worried you...but you understand the situation I was in' kouse replied hopefully maybe he could placate her.
'No I don't kouse, nothing should be worth you getting killed,your just lucky your friend didn't really want you dead'.
Kouse blinked and kept quiet turning his mind back to sal.
At sal's response he looked at him like he was suspicious..and mouthed the words though not audible "hope you ain't falling for her?"
Kouse didn't like the way he was being held by kira..he felt uncomfortable...it was now established that he wasnt a threat..why wouldn't she let him go?.
'How's Hikari, Kouse?' At this Kouse's eyes widened in surprise.. So sal did miss his friends he left (well 'moved' according to him) back in konoha.
Moreover did he also remember that they were in ways seeing each other?.. Well if he did then that would be a surprise.. All be it a pleasant one.
"Well she's okay sal, after the mission we met a couple of times..she also found her siblings...a fella named draconis..you know him?" Kouse would ask..and would continue once he heard sal's reply.
"Cole too...risako..all the others..they miss you" kouse added. 
Then his memory was invaded by the monster that sal had turned into "I take it you have gotten a new ability...wasn't expecting you to be the type for scary, weird abilities though". Kouse added "your punch in that form did some damage on my arm though".
Taking a deep breath then stretching his previously damaged right arm he waited for sal's response and spoke on.
"I've been working lately on specialising in medical jutsus sal...been a lack of good medical ninjas at konoha nowadays and I thought maybe I could try my hand at it..can't be too hard can it?, but I haven't really gotten someone to get me started,teach me the basics".
Kouse knew it was rather soon asking for sal to take back his role in his life being his mentor and all and stood a good chance of being denied...but that didn't stop him from asking.
"so do you know a thing or two about medical techniques and furthermore any medical jutsu you could teach me?"

Twc(4759)
Anonymous

Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:27 pm
(Doin this to move the plot along)

Salzem sensed the barrier around Kouse and Kira, allowing Salzem to approach Kouse and carry out his decision. He caught Kouse's silent question and rolled his eyes silently, displaying his lack of care for his implications. He approached his student, also catching his comment about how everyone missed him. Somehow, he doubted that. He doubted it very much. He looked from Kouse, to Kira, then back to Kouse, the red-head still frozen in time. Well... at least she wouldn't be able to interfere with what was going to happen next.  He stood straight in front of Kouse, tore him from Kira's grip (who is still durping out, I might add) by his collar and smashed his fist into Kouse's stomach in a powerful and spontaneous uppercut (Speed 100, strength 40). Likely with this force, Kouse would slump over, completely unconscious before he hits the ground. Salzem would stand over his student, not speaking, not feeling, not even brandishing a facial expression. For a few long moments, Salzem would stare at the unconscious body of his student before picking the ryo bag off his battered body. He was going to need a reason to come back. This reason, if not for others. He picked up Kouse's body, legs in one arm, head in the other and using his taijutsu bodyflicker, (Speed 180) They both would arrive in an instant outside the village gates, out by Suna's wall. It was at this point, a thought occurred to him. He couldn't carry Kouse through Suna's deserts like this. It would be too suspicious and not only that, but Konoha territory was hostile now. Salzem set Kouse down in the sand and plopped down next to him. He pulled out a pencil and a sheet of paper and began writing a letter. With any luck, it'll reach the intended person and Kouse'l be home safe with in the next day.

EXIT (unless stopped)

(Claiming Kouse's 3400 ryo via stealing making only 2600 ryo till rank up)
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:30 pm
Kouse expected a reply from sal, maybe a yes or a no, he couldn't really get what sal was thinking nowadays. Time had flown by quickly since sal had left konoha for suna and they both couldn't quite be as comfortable as they were sometime ago whilst they were still in konoha, but clearly those times are long gone, hoping that things would go back to the way they we're was just him being naive, sal wasn't no longer a konoha nin but a missing nin,he was no longer an ignorant Benin but now a chunin who's seen how cruel the world can be so when he asked if sal would help him out in learning medical jutsus, that was him desperately trying to pretend even just for a moment that things were back to normal.

But what he received instead as a reply was completely unexpected to say the least, He looked at sal and watched him look at both kira and himself.. Clearly planning to do something. He watched as sal stood right in front of him and tore him out of kiras grip. kouse was about to show his gratitude for the assistance sal provided in helping him out of kiras hold..but to his utmost surprise sal punched him in the stomach effectively knocking him out.

Kouse didn't expect this, but even if he did, would he have been able to stop said punch from hitting home?. He had thought that sal and him had started getting along again.. No words could explain his disappointment and surprise though.
Exit

Twc(5020) claiming 25 stats, 1779 words towards completing hiding with the camouflage @ http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t28162-kouse-stats-page.... 3241 words towards mystical palm technique(3241/4000)

Last edited by Kouse <3 on Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum