Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

The student now the teacher...needing to be taught Empty The student now the teacher...needing to be taught

Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:35 pm
Akabayashi Terumi, a name he held close to his chest, not out of fondness, but out of spite and determination to overcome the “head” of the Terumi clan.  However, he was also indebted to him for the Senju techniques that he was taught.  So on his way to the Terumi compound he was trying to formulate exactly how to ask the man to help instruct him once again…but he was not overly good with words so as he climbed the steps up to the nice looking compound he sighed, it had been a few months since he left the compound…it was still just as empty as it was then, it was easy to guess that Akabayashi enjoyed his solitude.  He knocked on the door and waited for a few minutes…when there was no answer he banged on the door again and yelled out.  “Hey you bastard, don’t you know it's polite to answer the door when you have a guest!”  He called out…he was not happy about having to do this, but damn it he needed to get stronger and after reading some of his research…he needed to do this to get stronger…he had to do this.  “It’s MIYAMOTO!  OPEN UP OR I’LL MELT THE DOOR!”  He called out once again.

WC:211
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 728350

The student now the teacher...needing to be taught Empty Re: The student now the teacher...needing to be taught

Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:34 pm
Staying in the Terumi mansion was weird. Daily he was feeling less and less like his birth clan. He was still unable to produce his clans advanced elements. What he was able to do was split himself into three. One body was himself and the other two the fox and otter masks moving about on a mass of strings. With the two masks doing chores like sweeping and doing laundry the doctor could barely here the door until the yelling started. The two masks would return to his body the masses of string slipping seamlessly into his body. Two masks on his back the only indication something was off. Putting on a shirt the masks were hidden easily.

The threat was empty so he didn't rush to the door. Besides it was his fault for not taking his key. When he finally got to the door he would open it and look down at the other Terumi one who could use the clans elements. "Wheres the fire?" He would ask wondering what was so urgent he wanted to burn down his door. Also, why he decided bastard was the go to term for his greeting. "Morning brat. Your room is still there take your key with you next time."
WC: 211
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

The student now the teacher...needing to be taught Empty Re: The student now the teacher...needing to be taught

Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:29 pm
Where was the fire?  Yamato sighed as he saw the door being opened and the doctor of the village, the man that held many secrets, stood before him looking at Yamato as if he was just some riff raff off the street.  Akabayashi told him to grab his key next time he left and he wanted to get to the point of finding out what the reason for the visit was that day.  Yamato looked at him with an inquisitive look.  “Something is off but I do not know what, but regardless…I came here because I know you use Fuuinjutsu and I would like to learn it as well…it would allow me to make leaps in my training.  Of course I won’t ask for it freely so name your price and I will pay it.”  He said as he looked at the man before realizing he was called brat yet again.  It was highly infuriating but he kept his resentment to himself while he was there…he was not posing as a member of the Jenju for nothing after all.  So he would wait for the elder Terumi to accept or deny his favor that he was inquiring about.  Of course he could probably do nothing if told no, but he would still at least be annoying enough…should he be told no. 

WC:221
TWC:432
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:59 pm
"The price is fairly simple. I need you to teach me Wood Release and all of the techniques I taught you. Oddly. I know the seals, it just seems my body has removed the element and its associated techniques with it. For that and no questions about how that is possible, I will teach you fuinjutsu and some techniques along with it. I need some paper and ink." The "Terumi" would say running back inside to grab the items. Fuuinjutsu was an art form, of seal writing. You had to mold your chakra to form seals along many different surfaces.

He would hand the paper and ink to Miyamoto "Senju". "You'll be making some seals on paper before you try other surfaces. Skin is one of the most typical places to apply a seal. Fuinjutsu's power comes from planning. It allows you to prepare for a fight before it happens, activating a seal is much quicker than utilizing most jutsu and the energy stored inside is replenished within you before the fight ever starts." The doctor would begin to walk towards the training grounds where their training would go much more smoothly. "The training grounds will be a better place to summon a golem and a massive forest I think."

He knew Miyamoto would likely explain how mixing the two elements of earth and water would be required to form wood release. While enitirely obvious the words would be necessary to relearn the wood release. The problem with producing wood release now was it didn't feel the same. Before elements were tied to Akabayashi's whole body now, it was more like they were tied to parts of his body. Specifically, the masks which housed his hearts. It was harder for him to mix these two tangles of string than to use his previous chakra network. Now he had to find a way to make his own heart and aquired water heart to work in tandem to produce an advanced element.

Once, they got to the training ground. Akabayashi would begin walking to a tree. "Let's start simple. Unity seal." Weaving the seal he would touch the tree and a triangle mark with an interweaving circular pattern would appear. "This seal links two people so that jutsu which wouldn't effect the user also won't effect the linked person. Like the Cloak of the Terumi technique except now you don't have to hold hands." His index finger glowing blue he would then touch the unity seal causing it to dissapear. "This is fuinjutsu breaking. It will give you a blank canvas to start something new or break a curse on someone."
WC: 445
TWC: 656
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:23 pm
The price was simple eh?  All he asked for in return for the teaching of Fuuinjutsu and some Seals…he had to teach him all the Senju techniques that were taught to him…by this man.  That was both funny and a little concerning, but the most intriguing part was that he was not to ask Akabayashi why he needed to be taught these techniques once again.  So he nodded and looked up at the man.  “You got yourself a deal man of secrets.”  Yamato would say as his cousin…uncle…family member?  Whatever, Akabayashi went to another room to retrieve some paper and a brush and ink.  Soon though he was back and he placed the paper down, telling Yamato that to draw these seals was more of an art form rather than something you just…pick up like weaponry or Ninjutsu.  Then he started off with a small lecture; "You'll be making some seals on paper before you try other surfaces. Skin is one of the most typical places to apply a seal. Fuinjutsu's power comes from planning. It allows you to prepare for a fight before it happens, activating a seal is much quicker than utilizing most jutsu and the energy stored inside is replenished within you before the fight ever starts."  He finished before starting to walk back towards the door and Yamato could already guess what was up next as he was told that the training grounds would be easier to summon a golem and a forest.  “Ya know I was wondering, thought you were gonna ask me to show you how to do this in the courtyard.  Would be funny to see the stone crack in some places.” Yamato chuckled as he quipped, putting his hands into his pockets as he walked with the man to the training grounds.

“Well to get the boring stuff out of the way while we walk…I will explain the combining of chakra, though I am…well I did make a deal not to ask questions so nevermind.  To combine two elements…in this case earth and water to make wood.  The best way to do so is to visualize in your head a cup with two tea kettles.  What you have to do is mix the chakra…the tea kettles into the body…the cup in equal parts so that way you can consume the drink…pushing the chakra throughout your body as the warmth and energy moves through your veins, blood vessels, and chakra network you feel a natural longing for the world around you.  Wood  and natural chakra is the result of this.  The senju wood techniques reach out and can use this natural energy to summon wood from the earth that is vitalized from the moisture.  Hence the combination can be seen in real time instead of a mental image.  This little explanation might seem convoluted, but when you first taught me and left me with that deserter…this is how I was able to make it work.”  He finished as they made it into the training grounds.

Once inside Akabayashi spoke that he was going to teach him the Unity Seal, walking to a tree and weaving the seal before touching the tree he explained the usage of the seal and he was quite happy for the demonstration.  He took mental notes as he was told the usage for the seal, like if he were to use the Terumi Cloak Technique…”This is an amazing technique, and I know you have extensive knowledge in this area, I know you used to keep or maybe you still do…files of people you have placed seals on or performed experiments.  The research is really well done and the possibilities would allow me to round out my current moveset.  Thank you for taking the time to teach me.”  He said with a nod and a slight smile.  “Wanna take a moment to try to combine the chakra to create the wood element?”  He asked as he pointed to the spot at the base of the tree, an ideal spot to meditate.

WC:675
TWC:1,107
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:17 pm
Accepting the conditions was easy enough for Miyamoto. He wouldn't ask questions about how he could have forgotten techniques that were recently taught to him by the man asking to be taught those very same techniques. If he did ask the Nova would pretend to have a lapse in memory. Talk about some mission where he recieved a pretty big blow to the head. Simple stuff that even medical jutsu couldn't heal away.

"I finally got that courtyard looking amazing. No way would I ruin that." It was true the last evidence of Akabayashi ever being a Terumi still existed there. His personal Lazarus Pit which he could no longer use. It still flowed with its minor healing properties. A shame he could never produce another in his life. "I'm thinking of adding a koi pond to really make it look nice."

Akabayashi listened to how mixing elements was like mixing tea in kettles, a thing about a cup is your body, and feeling a natural longing for the world. By the end the Vulture was even more confused. What the hell is he talking about? With his natural longing for the Earth he would feel the penguin mask on his back and have it flood water element down his strings, as he also used earth element using the network of wires in his body like conductors to mix the two elements which finally resulted in wood. At least his explanation of the explanation noted it was convoluted, but I guess just being that confused was enough to make the desired element.

That deserter. Must mean Zeref."Oh yeah, speaking of Zeref he died much as I said he would. Ran right into a taijutsu user and had his throat crushed. That training would have helped him a lot had he the mind to actually stay and participate in it." Akabayashi wasn't sad about it as out of Loghain, Youta, and Zeref he expected the Senju to have the shortest life. He didn't expect him to yeet himself into someone trying to stab them with a stick, honestly the man gave Zeref more combat credit than he was ultimately deserving of.

"I don't keep the files. I just update our archives. But thank you, I do try to be as descriptive as possible. As for teaching you its no problem at all. I'm also learning off of you, so we are benefitting one another. So, thank you." It seemed the other Terumi wanted a demonstration of wood release which would be simple. Conducting the two elements as before he would touch the base of the tree and some of its previously browned and eaten leaves would turn green and become full again. Something the catepillars would surely enjoy. "Seems I am able to use wood again. Now I just have to relearn the shape manipulation as I recall the seals."

Moving on with the lessen the doctor would weave seals for chakra storage a fairly common seal placed on the body. "This is chakra storage it collects energy into the seal that you can use at another time. Its no Strength of One Hundred seal its far weaker, but it can hold a good amount of energy." The doctor would then break that seal and wait for Miyamoto to draw the seals or begin to practice them on himself.
WC: 566
TWC: 1,222
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:14 pm
When Akabayashi talked about the courtyard it made Yamato smile, it brought back pleasant memories of when he was new to all this and he was training in the courtyard as a Genin.  He thought he should apologize, but that moment soon passed as the two continued their walk and the explanation of the combination of two different elemental chakra.  Akabayashi was quiet about it all and well…it honestly made Yamato feel even more confused and disheartened about his little lecture, but he still finished it regardless because that was who he was.  Always making sure to seeing things through to the finish even when it was a convoluted fucking mess.  When he told Yamato about the fate of Zeref and that caught Yamato off guard as the man said what he did about how his chances at survival might have been better had he actually stuck around for the training.  “One thing I have noticed when we often take the time training others Akabayashi…is that the ones that THINK they are strong enough go to throw their lives away at the first dumb motherfucker that they think will earn them a spot amongst the greats.  Shinobi need to strive for the top, but learn to do the job well…”  He said as he gave his own two cents on the matter.

There was some talk about his files as he corrected Yamato on how he does his work and tends to the archives instead of being in his personal effects and that was something that Yamato understood, but was still given thanks to the fact that he knew about the work that the doctor was up to regardless.  He then informed Yamato that he was able to utilize the wood element once more and Yamato gave a small chuckle.  “Turns out my convoluted explanation was not all that bad then.  Good for me.”  He said giving himself a verbal pat on the back for his small amount of work, but as the training montage continued Akabayashi taught him yet another seal.  With the ones he had been shown before he went over to a dry patch of earth and used a kunai to etch a seal into the ground, he did not use chakra right away as he wanted to ensure that he was making progress.  However he did walk up to the tree that Akabayashi was standing beside and demonstrated the Wood Cutting technique.  “Ram, Ox, Snake, Dog.  Since you are giving me the seals and instruction, it is fair I teach you the single best utility of wood.  Wood Cutting, these seals will allow you, upon completion of the hand signs to create branches from any part of your body and can be fired up to twenty meters at a target.  We will start here and move up to all the ones you taught me before of course.”  He said with a smile, it could be seen as a bit of a smart ass thing to do, but his intentions were at least good.

WC:507
TWC:1,614
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:04 pm
"Indeed, so often are their own heads up their ass that they are blinded. Unable to beat those weaker, but more insightful than them." It was worrying that Miyamoto was beginning to make a shred of sense. Usually, it was just teenage disobedience and male hormones. Was this... growth? If so it was a welcome change from the norm. Hopefully, the days of Miyamoto's obnoxious teen behavior like hogging the shower were through.

Akabayashi remembered the hand signs well for Wood Release Cutting, seeing it done with the sharingan however was much better he quickly turned them on and off like a light switch while Miyamoto was facing the tree. Then he would imitate the movements, but instead launch the wooden stakes into a different tree with practiced aim. It seemed this venture would prove mutually beneficial to them both. Akabayashi getting his wood release back and Miyamoto learning fuinjutsu. With wood cutting down it was time to move along to the Ghost Lake Breaking Seal. "This jutsu is offensive and creates wisps to attack if you can utilize senjutsu to increase its capabilities having it readily available can prove invaluable." The doctor would say having the wisps destroy a bit of earth away from them.

With things going this well with Miyamoto perhaps they could talk about more. Like how his infiltration mission was going. "So how is the mission going, have you learned anything new or is it the same old quest for immortality?" Nothing new was presented to Akabayashi since the mission was assigned to Miyamoto or Shinrei now. Well nothing new after the transformation Akabayashi went through. An odd process to be quite truthful, which changed ninety percent of his genetic code. The only bits of Terumi left were the bits outside of his body which he'd tested. All his transplants had resisted the change somehow however.

WC: 314
TWC: 1536
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:35 pm
Hearing Akabayashi speak he could tell that there was at least a modicum of respect…quite literally a shred and that was enough for him…in a way he saw his former mentor in the Terumi elder family member.  He watched as Akbayashi performed the wood cutting jutsu and the back and forth with him learning the jutsu…all in all this little give and take was working out really well for the two of them.  He then spoke about another new jutsu that would summon whisps to fight for him, a technique he had called the “demon lanterns” did something similar, but this one had a pleasing aesthetic to it and he was happy to claim it as his as he performed the steps necessary to bring the chakra forth and to execute the jutsu.

The next moment as they seemed to take a smaller break there was some thoughts running through Yamato’s head, of course he was breaking down the knowledge of all he had learned so he could commit it to his memory.  Akabayashi then asked him about his mission and was a bit more laid back about it, something that struck Yamato…he knew that trust was hard to come by in this world, but he could trust a member of his family…something he knew did not come easily.  “Well…my mission has slightly changed, since some information was discovered…I am going to seek out the Rinnegan dojutsu…I am still a weapon of Hoshigakure after all, but I am also looking to bring Miyamoto or rather…a clone of myself into the world so that I can…that way I can be sent out to do the will of the village should a need arise.  I can’t say that I am not exactly scared…it is a big step for me…and that path leads to me also having to investigate and bring Ayato’s brother down.  If he continues down his current path he will become a danger to the village.  All in all though, I am just as I was back when I was brought back to the village…Now…I need to teach you a few more Senju wood release techniques do I not?”  He said as it seemed he had segway’d away from that conversation, not out of an unwillingness to respond, but because of something else…he of course was bugged about something, but he was showing a willingness to grow and not have it affect him like it did in the past.

WC:409
TWC:2,023
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:27 am
Rinnegan doujutsu? It means eye of Samsara. Why Miyamoto would be looking into a random doujutsu was beyond Akabayashi. Who was also looking into a random doujutsu for the former Mizukage of Kiri. Hopefully, their deal was impressed upon the new one to not retaliate for the brief imprisonment of their ninja. What Miyamoto followed with was a train of thought going to too many stations. It jumped from finding doujutsu, to living clones, to taking down Ayato's brother. A man who was helping out Akabayashi perhaps a question or two would be okay, however questioning could also prove suspicious. The Nova would keep his questions and emotions to himself both on the inside and out.

"Odd responses regarding your infiltration mission of my former student." Akabayashi would say as none of it related to Jack specifically. What was happening to Akabayashi was a direct result of Jack's experiements he was hoping there was at least a piece of detail in Miyamoto's response that would cover what he'd been up to. That at the minimum almost brought out a sigh from the Terumi. Moving on the Vulture debated telling the kage's brother to cease his activities for the time being as he was being looked into. However, the kage likely wouldn't punish his brother to begin with and a warning from Akabayashi could only get himself in trouble. As one of the best in the village Akabayashi was tolerated by the kage as losing a vital weapon was more important than simple morals.

It was time to move on into more Wood Release techniques as Miyamoto stated. There were still many. Wood clone, wood dragon, wood human, nativy of a sea of trees, and secret wood release nativity of a world of trees. Things were progressing relatively well thus far. Voicing the things he'd listed in his head he would say them to Miyamoto. His desire to recall the techniques evident in his words. Speaking of moving on in the learning process however it was also time for further instruction on fuinjutsu. This time the amplifier for it. "These seals can be added to a seal to increase its power. Unlike normal techniques these seals added to a pre-placed seal are semi-permanent until the seal is released. As you can see a I have a number already on my person. Each one set for a specific purpose. The key to fuinjutsu is pre-planning and preparation. A sealing expert with knowledge of his opponent is a tough one to beat because the goal is to have things ready to counter them.

Once that was done the Terumi would move along. "This one is a seal of absorption. It can either reduce the effects of technique or completely overtake them. Its usually paired with a seal of redirection to fire the attack back at the opponet, but I don't know that one." Akabayashi would show his preplaced absorption seals on his arms. Then he would go over the seals for it. I haven't many more seals to teach you after this as the others are incredibly advanced such as Strength of One Hundred and it requires a level of medical expertise and incredibly precise chakra control most do not possess. Other than that, everything else is very specific to me."
Specific to a degree that teaching them would be impossible as these seals weren't exactly learned as much a matter of biology.
WC: 574
TWC: 2110
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum