Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:17 pmAkabayashi TerumiPoor Unfortunate Souls[Mission]Today at 11:57 amStarkadTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 3:13 pmShiru IyasuKFC Meet & GreetYesterday at 1:30 pmHibiki SatoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 11:44 amDaikiRandom E-Rank MissionYesterday at 11:24 amIchigo SatoKasumi YamanakaYesterday at 9:46 amIchigo SatoCan I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Tue May 28, 2024 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeTue May 28, 2024 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleTue May 28, 2024 11:11 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 41%
81 Posts - 15%
80 Posts - 15%
38 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
21 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
12 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Miki Satow
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sugar Baby
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 125200

A Student and A Teacher Part I (P) Empty A Student and A Teacher Part I (P)

Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:15 pm

sOB06LD.png
Somewhere in the world, you got a robber and a bank the bank robbed the people, so the people rob the bank
WAY OF THE
W O R L D

That morning had been a difficult one, Miki had raised up and out of bed far early then she usually would; her body from the night of partying was sore; she knew that she needed to do more training, her physique was not what it had been. She was frustrated over the fact that only six hours into the night, she had found herself exhausted and ready for sleep… Rather annoying; she sighed as she moved around the small room; placing on a matching pair of training clothes, a sleek black tank with black shorts to match. She groaned as she placed her hair into a high bun as she stretched herself out before heading out of the inn and towards the training grounds.

The woman was nimble on her feet, and fast; not nearly as fast as she wanted to be… But did what she needed to do. Miki spent the majority of her morning training her endurance as she wanted to be able to run long hours not only in missions but within her own brothel, handling the never-ending hours – and little to no rest.

Miki sighed as she walked towards the gazebo; wanting to rest as she gazed out onto the Water Gardens of Hoshigakure… They were truly beautiful, she often loved coming to see them; and painting them was something of a hobby of hers; she sighed as the sun reached the mid of the sky; marking noon. The morning air that was once soft and flowy, was now warmed and humid, small beads of sweat would form onto Miki’s sun kissed skin. “What a day.” She’d murmured to herself as she sat down, the shade and the coolness that came with it made the air softer as she leaned forward after crossing her legs; her long raven hair, that was once in a perfect bun now sat messily on her head.

She couldn’t help the feeling that she needed something more, perhaps the endless nights of partying, the only working for pay… The entire fleeting feeling of something else was missing; yet this is how she was raised, raised to believe that she could never be more than what she was; her clan was once a great clan of what she believed to be as warriors, the female line being blessed with the ability of their liquid chakra… Somethings didn’t make sense to her, and she couldn’t quite figure it out… Where did brothels, and using their chakra as… Some kind of super drug come into play? She remembered stories from when she was a kid, being told of all the great things they were once capable of… And yet; she couldn’t seem to shake the overwhelming feeling that something happened during those years… But she no longer had anymore living relatives; at least to her knowledge.

A small sigh, almost along the lines of a whimper would escape her lips as she laid her head to the side, as she though; sitting on the ground of the gazebo; the concrete below her was cool, she had pulled her one leg up to allow her to wrap her arms around it; using her knee as a support to rest her head upon.

She enjoyed the feeling of it; it calmed her own body temperature down from the training session she had just finished; something told her today was going to be different from other days, some over looming feeling inside of her; she couldn’t place where it was coming from, nor could she figure out exactly what it meant… But something was going to happen, that would change the course she had set out on too… Maybe for the better.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 59
  • Vigor 105
  • Speed 40
  • Strength 5
AP
1130/1130

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Total Post WC 615
Total WC 615
Total WC Needed 0000/0000
Active Skills
Beloved Presence This skill gives me double the mission rewards, and double ryo.
Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
And the police came to get him, but they let him get away 'Cause they're all just workin' to get paid the very same
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : Tsuna's Stats
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Raven
Familiar : Asuran
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Ryo : 211500

A Student and A Teacher Part I (P) Empty Re: A Student and A Teacher Part I (P)

Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:55 pm
Satow Miki, you’re guard is down.” An unanticipated voice would disrupt her transitory peace. Yet there was no presence to connect the voice to. Should the Genin apprehensively look for the source, she would find nothing. It would come to this moment that her nerves would begin to leisurely submerge her in a chill, for such peace in this world comes at a dire price. Calmly the source of the voice would reveal itself to the girl, 2 meters to her left. Tsunayoshi was clad in bus Bittersteel armor, his mantle of stars draped over the set of armor like a cloak, the hood down as well as the helm. 

Champagne and platinum hair, blue mutated eyes. A scar that extended from his left eyebrow to the root of his hairline. The man was heavily armed to the teeth, his armor adorned with many blades, big and small and even a shield that was adhere to his left hand. It should come to no surprise to this Genin who this man was as he developed quite the name for himself within and outside of the village. Tsunayoshi Hoshimura. 

Though he was before her, his chakra could not be felt, or read. His motions could not be heard. It was like he was but a phantom. Retrieving a note from his person, the man would glance it over with a faint smile before returning his gaze upon her. “Satow, I don’t believe I’ve ever came across someone of that clan. This is the first, actually. Pleasure to meet you, I’m Hoshimura Tsuna. Your assigned Sensei.” 

Tsuna was appointed as her teacher last night. It was while he was on village security sweep, which he often did while under the spell of his sensory techs to remain undetected. While also using his skill to move without noise. He literally moved about the village like a phantom. While phasing in and out of space and time as he encountered groups of people, or blockades. It’s extremely difficult to get into contact with Tsuna while he’s on one of his sweeps, let along find him. He’s only ever easily signaled through telepathy from one of the ravens that he and two others share a contract with. 

Sorry, but I couldn’t help but to notice that you were sighing. Wouldn’t have anything to do with that party you attended last night, would it? Seemed pretty fun, although everlasting.” He smiled, fully aware that he just informed her that he saw her, along with all the others she was there with. And even what she was doing there. Which added weight to his smile. A trait inherited from being born half Hatake, he tends to come off a bit smug, or sarcastic, but he means no harm by it. 

TWC: 463
Miki Satow
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:51 pm

sOB06LD.png
Somewhere in the world, you got a robber and a bank the bank robbed the people, so the people rob the bank
WAY OF THE
W O R L D

Miki had found herself almost in a state of peace as she sat on the concrete floor of the gazebo. She was unaware of the eyes that watched in the distance; the voice that boomed so carefully in her ears would startle her enough to become aware of her surroundings once again; as the voice had stated she had let her guard down. She was able to maneuver herself quickly enough to bring herself into a standing position where she would find herself staring at the fabled golden Prince of Hoshigakure… She had heard stories of the man clad in legendary armor; armed as if he was ready for battle to take place at any moment…

Miki couldn’t find words at first, her emerald green eyes catching the unnatural blue of Tsunayoshi… Though she was unable to feel the chakra of the man before her, his presence was enough to make her knees weak, and her heart flutter in beats as she couldn’t help herself but stare momentarily. As he would announce the fact he was to be her Senpai, she couldn’t help but glance down towards her own feet, a small flash of red running quickly across her face as a form of not only frustration but admiration as well. Miki would sigh softly under her breath, she hadn’t planned on following the path of a Kunoichi — she had barely made it to the rank of genin… The fear of disappointment was all but to real… What if she wasn’t good at it? She had spent her entire life training to run a brothel not be a ninja.

Within moments of the thoughts running through her head to her blush and glance downwards, Miki would give the man a bow; respect for not only his rank and status within the village but also for his achievements, his luster, and the stories that people told of the great Tsunayoshi.

Truly an honor, Senpai Tsuna.” She would remain her voice in a calm and respectful nature, regardless of her internal emotions in the current situation. “I believe that I am the last of my clan… As far as my knowledge goes. So I also may be the last you meet.” A small smirk, part of her had hoped she was the last, and the curse that came along with her clan would die with her. But one could never be to sure.

He would then speak once again, making mention of her involvement at the party she had attended the night before… The blush that once flickered returned fully bright and red across her face as she returned her gaze down, in an attempt to hide her own shame… Knowing well that some of the stories she had heard seemed to be true enough… She would have certainly remembered him had he also been in the building… His face was beautiful and attractive, his eyes being one of the most alluring features.

She would shake herself out of her thoughts, still trying to find a footing in where and what she was thinking; had he seen her with Toneri, seen her partaking in drinking, the other substances she had taken during that night… the embarrassment was all the more real than it had been before… She enjoyed her party life; but knowing that someone as respected and honorable as Tsuna had watched her do these things.

The slight amount of shame of the nights actions, along with the fact that she had been involved with things that could cause a lot of problems… Especially if something had really happened to Toneri… She was in no condition to run after him last night, she didn’t even know where to begin… Toneri seemed as if he could handle himself though, and that had offered her some comfort… She had asked around, knowing most of her night had been lost to the drink and unable to remember much save for some flashes… She learned that this Toneri was the brother of the Hogokage, so he was some form of a public figure… It would only be a matter of time before she’d set her eyes on him again.

Miki brought her eyes to meet Tsuna’s once more, “Last night is a haze… Probably to do with how much was consumed during the events of it.” She would answer, part of her sigh was for last night, but there was other reasons; and now she had but another to add on to it. Her emerald eyes would scan Tsunayoshi up and down several times, memorizing his armor, each detail on it; along with his face; the scar; the color of his eyes, to the way his hair sat… This was to be her teacher? She couldn’t help the thoughts of the pair being close… Causing but another flush of pink and red to reach her cheeks; the inappropriate thoughts rushing through her head as she imagined them, someone as battle hardened, with such renown throughout the village had gotten herself, a lowly no one, as his student… She was understandably confused by the situation but greeted it with weary eyes and heart. As much as she would love to agree, she wasn’t exactly… The most fit for Tsuna in anyway.

Miki hadn’t quite agreed with the pairing yet, and she wasn’t sure if there would be much of a choice.  

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 59
  • Vigor 105
  • Speed 40
  • Strength 5
AP
1130/1130

Active Jutsu
  • None

Total Post WC 896
Total WC 1511
Active Skills
Beloved Presence This skill gives me double the mission rewards, and double ryo.
Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
And the police came to get him, but they let him get away 'Cause they're all just workin' to get paid the very same
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova

Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:53 pm
Their eyes met, locked in a momentary glance. The woman seem to be…flustered. This caused the Hoshimura to blink out of concern. This was odd, reminds him of how Natsuki acts whenever he was around her. The woman was…pretty, her appearance stood out amongst the crowd. From the records she was a year older than Tsuna, so that may or may not complicate things. As she bowed, he showed the same respect, she was his senior. “No need for that, you’re embarrassing me.” Correcting his standing. 

Miki went on to explain how her night out was a bit of a haze and that was the byproduct of her consuming. This could also play a part of her behavior, but then again, Tsuna was never really good at reading in between the lines. “Hahaha, no worries. That was yesterday, today is today. Focusing on the past will only provide a loop which lead to now. Quite frankly, I think that’s a waste of time.” The Raven would surreptitiously form a set of seals, before extending his hand out to her. Faintly smiling as he awaited for her to take his hand within her’s. “I think I know of a way to help you wake up a bit.” 

The moment her hand made contact with his they would beam from one point to another. The surroundings would be completely new to her, or familiar. Both Miki and Tsunayoshi had teleported to a outside restaurant. The different aromas would fill their nostrils with such delights. Tsuna was quite fancy of this place, “The Stewart’s Cavern” was the name. The Raven would guide her to an empty seat. “I come here a lot in between my patrols. Jinzu is one of the best in Hoshigakure. Also, his hours of opening are pretty fair. So, order what you want, it’s my treat.” Taking a seat next to her. 

Jinzu the owner would immediately notice his favorite customer. “Tsunayoshi! It’s good to see you, my friend. So what would it be, your usual?” his excitement was evident by his booming voice. Jinzu was a very large man, almost ten men in one. Long, full black beard with a bald head. Tattoos and eyes or lava. Standing as nearly 8 ft tall. He towered over Tsuna and Miki. The brute would then notice Miki, raising a brow and smiling annoyingly. “And who do we have here, is this your partner, Tsunayoshi? She’s a pretty one.” Tsuna would turn his head to face Miki and then to face Jinzu. “She’s my student. Miki, Jinzu - Jinzu, Miki.” Introducing the two. Jinzu would smile even more. 

“A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Miki. Seeing as this is your first time, your meals are on the house. So what would you like?” He pulled out a notepad and awaited for the pretty woman to speak her wants. Already jotting down what Tsuna would most likely desire. He didn’t need to, but it was in good practice to have it written down. 

TWC: 964
Miki Satow
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:12 am

sOB06LD.png
WAY OF THE
W O R L D

Miki found herself with a small smirk across her face as she watched him correct his stance as he claimed she was ‘embarrassing’ him... She found it funny that he’d ever think that she of all people could embarrass him simply by speaking... She figured her night before actions would have embarrassed him far more than anything else considering the things she had done, and partaken in... But the further this man spoke to her... The more she would come to realize that he wasn’t completely a stoic knight with very little to say; but rather fairly friendly and quite a joy to speak with.

When he spoke of how today was different, and yesterday did not matter; she found herself slightly relieved, as she was worried that some form of punishment would be given... Given her actions; but with those words slipping from his lips, she felt a little more at ease. Then she would notice his extended hand, waiting for her to grasp it... Her cheeks all but flushing once again as she took his hand into her own; the shock of the touch was enough to send any woman within the village in a fluster, but Miki knew that she needed to remain calm and continue her internal deep breaths as within moments they would appear somewhere else; it was a strange feeling and sensation as she had never teleport-ed to anywhere before...

Miki found herself staring towards a restaurant; it was amusing to her as the aromas filled her nostrils with the delightful smells of food cooking... It was something that she hadn’t smelled before; nor had she ever been to this location before either. “Jinzu...” She would softly murmur under her breath as she was guided to a seat, her cheeks as flushed from their first moments within the Gazebo; she would take her seat, watching as Tsunayoshi would take his place beside her; within seconds a secondary voice would rise up; the voice seemingly belonging to someone who recognized Tsuna along with having work at the restaurant. Just as she was about to speak; she found herself being silenced by this voice. Of course Miki had no issue with this as she quietly sat beside Tsuna.

The man spoke of Tsuna’s usual; as he came into view, Miki would note this man towered over Tsunayoshi and herself; when he finally would notice the small woman positioned beside Tsuna, he would begin making comments about her being Tsunayoshi’s ‘partner’; the fluster across Miki’s face would only deepen by these comments as the thoughts of that being true were simply... Just outrageous... But now something stuck within Miki’s own thoughts... It would be interesting enough to be his student... But to also be his partner? That would... Be something else. Without a second though, Tsuna’s voice would break Miki’s thoughts, referring to her as his student; as she was. “A pleasure Jinzu.” She would bow her head, he was interesting looking to say the least, the man had to be eight feet tall at least... His shiny bald head stood out quite a bit; the tattoos that covered his body and eyes that looked almost like the colour of lava was.... A sight to take in.

Miki smiled towards the man as he noted it was a pleasure to make her acquaintance, and offered their meals on the house as being her first time to the restaurant – Miki would move her right arm to cup Tsunayoshi’s arm that was closest to her, her emerald eyes looking for the mans vibrant blue orbs to return her gaze; “Could you pick? I simply don’t know what to choose...” She would look to her teacher for answers, unsure what exactly to get; “It all smells so good from here...” She would end her speech with a compliment as it was rather obvious that the smells coming from the kitchen were outrageous delightful.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 59
  • Vigor 105
  • Speed 40
  • Strength 5
AP
1130/1130

Active Jutsu
  • None

Total Post WC 653
Total WC 2164
Active Skills
Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova

Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:12 am
Mid-thread claim. Using 621 WC to put towards and completely learn Corpse Raven
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:23 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum