Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

Who turned the temperature hotter? ~P, NK~ Empty Who turned the temperature hotter? ~P, NK~

Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:50 am
Altar awoke upside down, encased in ice, on the shores of Kirigakure. The warm flame that had eagerly licked away the ice, was now extinguished.

Well. This sucked. Majorly.

He'd try to get the fire going again, but he had no means to do so. It was a dilemma indeed. He could try to call out to someone, but that'd only damage his pride more. People would start asking questions, word would get around...

No, that wouldn't do. He tried to move, but to no avail. He was trapped here. Alone and forgotten. Though, the ice was a nice change from the normally humid weather that drug in the air of Kirigakure. Guess that was to be expected of islands, though.

"Well doesn't this just suck..." Altar said, to no one in particular. And, having exhausted all options, Altar resorted to the last form of self entertainment he could think of.

He started whistling a tune.
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Who turned the temperature hotter? ~P, NK~ Empty Re: Who turned the temperature hotter? ~P, NK~

Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:34 pm
Altar was lucky, very lucky, that Rakka had a conscious. If she didn't, she would have walked away and left him there like a badass and never looked back. But she didn't, because deep down, she didn't want to hate that kid. He was stupid and rash, but he didn't deserve that. Probably. I mean, he did try to kill her, but he was still a comrade. She would try, one last time, to befriend him, and if he attacked her one more time, well, she wouldn't be held responsible for what happened.

As she walked towards him to check on him, Rakka would see that her ice indeed hadn't melted. The fire had been quelled by the high tides, unfortunately, which meant that once again she had to bail the kid out. Rakka smirked as she heard the boy's words.
"Y'know, it could suck more. You could be on fire, too." She would say, walking towards him. "Are you ready to be taken out of time-out, or are you gonna try and kill me again?" She asked, a tinge of both hostility and mercy in each word. "You're lucky I felt bad about this, kid." She teased.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Who turned the temperature hotter? ~P, NK~ Empty Re: Who turned the temperature hotter? ~P, NK~

Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:19 pm
Altar would hear the girl approaching, and due to his unfortunate positioning, he could see her coming as well. Of course, at one hell of an awkward angle, but whatever. Not much to be done about it now. Not paying her much mind, Altar continued whistling his sea shanty, or whatever it was, until she started speaking. Hearing her out, Altar would reply with a simple smirk before speaking up.

"Hey, i'm already halfway there. I'm pretty hot after all. And i'd rather be on fire than freezing to death. How people enjoy this is beyond me." Altar would say, trying his best to squirm around. He really was freezing in this ice coffin. And the bitter biting water sent winds only aided the ice in it's mission to slowly kill him of hypothermia. "I've been ready to come out of time out since I was five, miss...Rakka, was it? Now would you kindly get me out of this damn ice sculpture modern art piece? I'm more of a writer myself, never appreciated art."

Squirming around some more, Altar would await Rakka's next action or move, hoping she'd set him free.

"You felt bad for this, huh? I suppose you're not the only one. Fucker in my head never shuts up..." the boy would ramble a bit, before turning his attention back to the girl in front of him. "If I could spit fire I wouldn't even be here anymore... damn my lack of extreme control. Listen, sorry for attacking you. I'd give you the full explanation but as insane as I am, and I doubt you'd believe me in the first place."
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:20 pm
Rakka just clicked her tongue.
"I don't know how you think being on fire is better then being cold, quite frankly... Anyways, I'm not quite sure bragging about appearances is such a good idea for you right now." She said wisely, crossing her arms. "You're not exactly in the most favorable position, after all. Though I'm sure some people are into the "Trapped and defenseless" look." She jested, tapping her hand expositionally on the ice prison. At his plea for rescue, Rakka merely shrugged.

"I'm not sure if I should let you go, honestly. You've literally only ever tried to kill me. What makes this time different?" She asked him, her tone accusing, though still soft. She wasn't hostile, not yet, anyways. The boy then went on this weird rant about voices in his head and lacking fine chakra control. "Well, with that seal on you, I'd be surprised if you had ANY chakra control."

"Anyways, I'm here to extend the olive branch. If you trust me, I'll teach you how to get yourself out of here. Pretty simply, actually. I'm gonna teach you to breathe fire."
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:35 pm
Altar would smirk at the girl. She was cocky. He liked that. It was entertaining, and made for one hell of a difference from everyone else in the village. This girl had fire. And she also had fire.

"I always preferred hot to cold. I'd rather it be 90 degrees than 20. And i'd be almost insulted if I weren't...well, me. I mean, i'm not /that/ bad looking, right? I mean, if you're not into me, you may as well be gay." Altar would say, his voice taking an obvious joking tone.

"I've only ever tried to kill you cause no matter the situation, we get off on the wrong foot. Let's face it, we're both incredibly volatile people and that means we'll never tend to 'play nice'. This time we're actually speaking like adults. No misunderstandings or misinterpreted words. It's straight talk." Altar would say, wiggling around a bit more. Damn, this ice was annoying. As soon as he felt himself start to slip free, it seemed to trap him again. It was like a cold embrace from that family member you hate.

"I'll gratefully take the olive branch, as well as the knowledge if you think you can teach me. But I wish you luck with that. The last time someone tried to teach me to control an element, I almost electrocuted us both to death. So hopefully you like the smell of burnt flesh. Of course, you're from Kirigakure, so that much should be fairly obvious."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum