Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Akki's Training (p/nk/io)

+5
Tori Uzumaki
Akihana Akari
Hotaru Aburame
Alister Yama
Akki Senju
9 posters
Go down
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Akki's Training (p/nk/io) - Page 11 Empty Re: Akki's Training (p/nk/io)

Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:52 pm
She could hear Yen speaking and feel him pick her up. Maybe this training wasn’t so bad after all and maybe they had not hugely failed on learning anything. TEamwork would be required from here on and everything Yen had just said seemed to be part of the training and now they knew what they had to do to fix their next training session. Which would probably be very soon! One thing was certain, their team was very unique and now more than ever they had to learn how to read each other and how to work together, that couldn’t be stressed enough! As Yen laid her down, she suddenly let her eyes flutter open as he laid the twins on her! No doubt about it, she was a very good mother and determined to be a damn good ninja!!

Exit
3138 word count
15 total stats

Claiming Water Prison

Last edited by Hotaru Aburame on Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:32 am
Tori Uzumaki’s long thick full red hair was clinging to the side of her face from the sweat caused by training! Yet, she didn’t care she was to upset at the fact she had been defeated in training! She was unable to fight very well and because of this, had this been real combat, her teammates would have died! This meant one thing, as head of her clan and as part of Team Fukutaichou, it was time for her to up her training!  Of course she trained all the time already, it's just maybe she wasn’t training the right elements, or the right jutsus! She barely knew how to use her fuinjutsu and she mainly relied on her chains!  She now had to face a situation in  training and she lost! No use in crying over it, this just means she had to train harder!
Being head of the clan means she had to be able to prove herself and be able to train others if needed and she knew she had to be able to hold up a good reputation, and this was a wake up call! Yen knew what he was doing and exactly how to get  threw to the whole team. But the words “Im proud of you had a rather difficult time registering with Tori who didn’t quite understand how he could be proud of the defeated group of misfits! Should he be proud of them? They did try and even though they failed, regardless they did learn! They had learned they seriously lack in communication and they lack self esteem and they lack in strength, something they all needed to work on in order to be at their best! Even she could see that, but they also held on and survived Yen’s genjutsu!  Maybe then again, they should be proud of themselves. She said bye to every one as she headed to her home in the Uzumaki District of Konoha with a lot on her mind. Despite the first thing on her mind was taking a shower when she got home, she also knew that after a much deserved meal and nap, she would get right back to training, and perhaps send her boyfriend a letter, she hadn’t heard from hi m in a while and missed him! The weather still looked as though more rain was to come. Maybe she would hang out at Yens tonight, in a way storms still bothered her, especially when you live a lone in a really, really large house like she did!

Exit

2019 words = Slash (2000/2000) and +10 stats
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 20

Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:43 am
Well this had been quite a learning experience for the young Kuoga clan heiress. She loved to train, but seeing how they honestly all looked like a huge group of kids who had no idea how to support each other on the battlefield really opened her eyes to the areas this team would have to work on in order to work properly as a team. Now this is why they were referred to as Team Fukutaichou, they were literally a bunch of fuck tards! Kudos to whoever came up with that name for their team because it was very fitting. But she was quite sure they would eventually be able to work together, besides this was their first attempt at working together as a team and it was just training! As she went to leave she walked by Dante and squeezed his arm with a wink from her eye in hopes she would see him again soon, she kinda thought he was cute!

(Exit)
WC: 2035
Claiming 10 stats and Jibashi
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:14 am
In absolute pain Sephora knew she had just learned a very valuable lesson. Kind of similar to the one she learned the night she attacked Tori Uzumaki and her boyfriend Haru hyuuga basically threw her around like a ragdoll! Very eye opening situation. Yet she had matured and moved on with her life and even established a friendship with Hyuuga and Tori Uumaki again. But this lesson shpwed her that even united a group without training and communication can fail! The first lesson she learned from Haru was to not jump into a situation without knowing what you are getting into, unless you have trained for the situation!  Now she has to suffer and wait for either a dislocated shoulder or a broken bone to heal! Maybe she would have to go to the hospital! No, no hospitals, shes half Kaguya she will heal on her own.  She managed to stand up despite the pain and move to her twin to check on him then leave.

Exit

Claiming 8 sats
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:21 am
Akki smiled know she had tried her hardest and best, Yen was proud of the whole group and they had worked hard, even though they needed to work on training as a whole and communication as a team as well, they still had accomplished a lot in this training session!

Exit

Word Count: 4302
Claiming Mud Spore (1000/1000) was trained by Yen
Earth Pillar (1000/1000) was trained by Yen
Water Element (2000/2000)
+21 Stats

Last edited by Akki Senju on Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 2500

Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:44 am
Dante was glad this whole training session was over, and as his sister came over to him he helped her out of  the area. So this team lacked in communication and training as a team, this definitely was something the whole team would have to train together as a whole. They were literally fucktards and he could see that now. But he knew this group was not beyond help! They could accomplish something, because despite the fact that they had not defeated Yen, they still survived Yens genjutsu and managed to make it out alive. They had faced him despite their fear, and this said a lot for the group. It showed they weren’t scared and that they had potential! They may have lost but he was pretty sure the whole group knew they had to train and that they had to have communication skills. How do you train communication skills? He would have to figure this out, he was not going to give up on Team Fukutaichou hyet! Such a befitting name for such a group of misfits!  Dante helped his siter to the hospital. Knowing she didn’t want to go but her injuries were even worse than she realized he was sure of this. She was bleeding and the dislocation would require help that he was sure he couldn’t do without hurting her worse, he would leave this to the professionals. Besides he now had a lot on his mind besides her, he had to figure out how to help this team that he had inadvertently became a part of!

Exit
1018 words
Claiming
+5 stats

Last edited by Dante Hyuga on Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:58 am

Alright lets hope I can do my math and match up properly. I`m barely awake right now. :/

Yensung is approved

Hotaru, I think I missed you training those techs, could you point those parts out please? The stats are fine, you also need to state how many words you put into techs and what discounts apply.

Tori is approved

Megami, I think i missed the parts where you trained the Jibadhi so please point those out. Im super old lol.

Sephora`s stat claims are approved

Akki, please provide the wc breakdown for your techs so out math can line up.

Dante, I missed your 8 trigrams training too, please pointbit out for reevaluation or remove the claims.

That`s all I think. Apologies if i missed stuff (i probably did). Feel free to PM/Skype me regarding your as yet unapproved claims. <3
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 2500

Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:09 am
Dante hear to help you out. As for me I had three tabs open on my computer, lol, so I was typing up a training thread for 8 trigrams and therefore put it on the wrong spot, I am just claiming stats and that's it for me, sorry about that.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:11 am

Alright, Dante`s stats and exit approved <3
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:17 am
I fixed mine Ms. Akihana
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum