Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Akki's Training (p/nk/io)

+5
Tori Uzumaki
Akihana Akari
Hotaru Aburame
Alister Yama
Akki Senju
9 posters
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Akki's Training (p/nk/io) - Page 2 Empty Re: Akki's Training (p/nk/io)

Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:18 am
Yen applauded akki as she did the bitsy at last great job akki you did it very proud of you hun! yen thought as the signiture conning out their home finally became active she's gonna train! Great! yen thought joyfully as akki was hit by hotas web's and finally took notice. "Yep she can do them I can perhaps teach you as well although it's tricky but hota excellent to see that your ready to train love. We shall begin with that water whip I once showed you or would you like to tap deeper in the medical arts. Maybe there is a way well surely a way to fix the eye love, still akki time to set to an easier earth jutsu hun. This will become a simple one but will further enhance your control of earth chakra as well" yen spoke as he weaved a single hand sign(one handed tiger sign) and from the earth rose a meter long earth rod that came into his outstretched hand. " earth bitsy require formation and further structure to learn and embrace. It's tricky when learning one but as a handle for your first earth bitsy you will learn a few more before we tap into water element for you hun. To do this one you must shape and will the earth your way and will to a cane of sorts. Its durable as well but that's off your own control. Formation and intent is your goal here akki"

Yen smiled as he gave opened an arm each to hot a and akki so they can hug him close. As yen gazed at the two of them and kissed both the girls on the cheek he had to admit as a pimp he would be a kind pimp for certain. But he was a man of his word that loved and cared for all that he held dear village and all. The rain fell as yen smiled at the girls and continued to focus on calming his chakra slowly.it was a challenge with the earth chakra and the water chakra flowing through his body as like with many jutsu under his disposal it was easy to create and flow the chakra but for self empowerment it was going to be a challenge as he noted that he had to relax like water and further keep the chakra flowing through him as a vitalizing and stable focus of power. Yen relaxed slightly as his chakra continued to rush through him like a rough river but ever so slowly he began to feel the effects come over him As he felt a cool resreshing feeling emit from within him as the chakra began to spread through and within his cells.

It was impressive to yen as he noted his body feeling a lot more lively as it flowed more under control and further with a greater purpose to empower his body and not a massive offensive force. The trick was to relax his whole body to enable his body to flow and dance with the water chakra. Something that although many would consider a simple task would find it tricky to surrender to their chakra as not a clutch but a helping agent that boosts their bodily functions. This was the esscence of the technique yen disired to use. And similar to the flicker movement technique he knew he noted his speed was slowly picking up. It was impressive and further satisfying but he wasn't at that close point yet to use the technique fully.this yen accepted with a smile as he further delved into the depths of this empowerment feeling he was gaining.

1,490/2,250 for water release water trident
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:40 am
Hotaru smiled as she gave Yen a hug as Akki spoke to her. “The twins are fine, we have a nanny to help us with them. Besides I needed to train. It has been a while!” She said as Yen began to talk to Akki and help her further her earth jutsus. Maybe after Yen taught her the element of water they could all three train together! Maybe this team of theirs is finally coming together, and it definitely took a while! The clouds above them began to rain down on them which gave Hotaru an idea. “Yen, I would like to learn some more water jutsus if you could help me to and maybe Akki and I could spar against each other afterwards to try out our jutsus.” Hotaru said with a smile. Now that she is a mother she would have to know how to protect her children and how to train them when they were older!
“I need to learn more water jutsus like Akki needs to learn earth jutsus!" She said as she watched Yen practice a jutsu he was learning, She watched closely hoping to be able to learn the jutsu herself. Maybe her next element would be  earth. That earth jutsu Akki had performed was one that looked intriguing to Hotaru.

[752]
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:51 am
Akki listened intently as Yen spoke then as Hotaru spoke. Spar against Hotaru? Akki did remember she was the weaker one, Hotaru was probably stronger than her. Akki wondered if she should. Well of course! If she didn't how would she get stronger. “Okay I am up for it! After we each learn a new jutsu! I guess I would need to learn water, I am probably the only Senju who doesn't know the element yet!” Akki said with a smirk. Yeah, she was a little sad that she barely knew earth and had not even tried to learn the water element yet, but that was about to change! She watched as Yen performed a jutsu and tried to explain earth jutsu a little more in depth to her. This was not going to be easy, he was right about that. As a matter of fact Akki was beginning to doubt herself slightly! Not like she would tell them how she felt, it was embarrassing after all.
“I remember reading about a earth jutsu where you can create pillars, maybe I could try that one, it looked fairly easy to learn.” Akki said to them, but maybe she should have said it differently, maybe saying it looked easy was a bad idea.

(2,234)

((we are having severe computer issues tonight, sorry for short posts))
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:30 pm
(Np it's ok lol)

Yen noted their request to spar each other nodded in agreement more to himself then the others at an idea. well this will be interesting if they spar. I shall handicap them then in that case to fight each other in a case. Yep I'll do it like I trained the uchiha boy in fact that's the perfect way for them to learn to fight disabled and inhibited this way should time come they are ready. Alas hota and akki you learn soon enough where your training will become absolute necessity. As for water element for akki well we shall work on that too very soon in fact.. however yen continued feeling his chakra work and begin to flow smoothly as he began to focus more of his chakra to create a current of chakra running through his limbs relaxing and calming his mind as yen began to further feel the effects of the chakra slowly but steadily increase his vitality taking time to work the effect through it and memorize the feeling he was getting as he began to work his chakra calmly through his system as it began to increase in power.

Yen would speak up and smile as he noted hotas eagerness to learn more. And chuckled. " this infact is an excellent time to work on your water techniques as I created this rain to assist my own training however hota it is here you must learn to control water despite it being out your control. Notice the rain I'm sure without chakra sensory you wouldn't be able to tell the diffrence. Untill you try to utilize it. it's close to impossible dear. Take note as well akki as this is how you will learn your element of water as well. However the scource of Mr the scarcity there is water everywhere you can control. To point this out it may be difficult to control it now but that's because I'm controlling such a large scource of water. Your goal hota is to utilize the water whip I showed you before under this circumstance. And akki preform that earth technique I just showed you. What was the first handsign I did?" Yen inquired as he looked at both of the girls. It was time to get the training regiment underway and yen was more then glad to start them off with a challenging aspect.

disadvantages are the key to assuring victory so if one was to be at a disadvantage then there will have to be a way to work out the kinks of the disadvantages when they spar later I'll set them against mad world to fight as well. When they do get to that they will learn to master uncomfortable situations. Then I'll make them spar me till they are literally out of chakra. This way I'll make sure they learn to fight to their maximum. It's not going to be easy for them as they have I doubt even with sephora ever trained to this extreme. However I'll correct their development and should they be able to survive then they shall become stronger for that. Akki won't be able to stun her development by running for duty for to be a clan head one must develop personally as well. If not then they fall simple as that. It's time for these girls and my wife to gain their strength and stand proud for the village. Time to kindle the flames of the leaf in these girls. yen thought as he began to stimulate his flowing chakra within his body as he returned to training the chakra within his body as it flowed like a river.

Yen continued to feel his chakra bend and mold to his will as it began to settle down and flow more smoothly after the effect began to persist further. Yen noted that it seemed a lot more natural to him that the water chakra within him began to settle more as he noted that with the enhancement his strength was not enhanced per say but due to the hydration of the chakra stringing itself throughout his being it further enhanced his speed in the physical sense and his own body felt more vitalized. The dampness comming not only from an outside scource but within him as it was like a covering of sorts within the depths of his chakra. It was settling to know that his chakra alone pertained such an elemental effect due to the nature of the element. However the technique as yen understood had a decent effect as he noted the small loss of chakra within his massive reserves of chakra. Pleased with this yen was getting the hang of the techniques as he calmly awaited the girls to react and respond. Yen chuckled to himself as he had the whole training segments for the girls set up now. It was finally time to start the show. I'll teach akki the earth pillar spears but after that and the one she will do as I showed her then hota can get to work on the last bit of water techniques I will work with her over before we break down on her medical path. I might just take a gleam into the medical path for the uses it provides are grand and perhaps there's a way I can fix the eye as well. Or transplant it as I can't keep going about with one eye yen thought to himself as he glanced at the jutsu encyclopedia he pulled out earlier.

Wc:920
Twc:3,940

2,250/2,250 for water release water trident

Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:33 pm
Hotaru was excited about the thought she could spar with Akki! Considering Team Fukutaichous past, this would be an advancement for them and a learning experience! They have never really sparred each other except for Tori and Sephora, and Sephora and Megami. But those were different situations all together! Now as she listened to Yen, and observed his actions, she knew this was something she herself wanted to try. She was horrible with her water techniques! She barely was able to use her bugs before her and Yen met! Her water clone flopped when she tried it and she ended up having to clean water off the floors. Yen made it rain? But wait, wasn’t there real rain falling to? She had not noticed or paid much attention to the weather, she just knew she could train again without the extra weight and baggage. Now she loved her children, but being pregnant and training was difficult.
“You created rain? That’s amazing!” She said in awe! Now that is a true example of becoming one with your element! Hotaru decided she needed to try some hand signs, it’s now or never! She centered her energy and evened out her chakra flow. The hand signs, yeah those were VERY important.
Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse
No...wait….maybe it was
Hare → Snake → Ox
Hmmmm...wait did he do any of those signs? No ...Yes….screw it….
Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare → Snake → Ox → Clap Hands
And suddenly a small sphere appeared in front of her and then like a bubble it popped and dissappeared.
“That was not suppose to happen! Maybe I did a different jutsu I had seen once before? What did I do? It appeared then dissappared, so I did something right but did it wrong?” She said trying to make sense of what she had just done!

[1079/2000 Water Prison]
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:13 pm
Akki watched and listened to Yen as he spoke and she made the sign he asked her to do. It was not hard to remember, considering it was only one sign.
Bird….
Suddenly she saw Hotaru doing a flurry of hand signs then stop as though she were perplexed. Then she did a bunch more signs! Before Akki could even speak up to say a single word, a huge water sphere appeared and because she was unsure of what she had done, the jutsu was broken and the sphere popped like a bubble! Hotaru hard tried to perform a jutsu she apparently had no idea how to perform! It was hilarious at the same time it was awe inspiring!
Maybe Akki could pull off a full jutsu She knew the rock pillar jutsu from what she had read about it! Maybe she could pull it off!
Once again she did the hand signs for the jutsu.
Bird - touch the ground
Instead of touching the ground she slammed her palm on the ground! All she created was a little tiny pillar of rock, only about a foot tall. She sighed.
“Looks like we both need work.” She said after hearing Hotaru’s words of confusion.
“Are we doing okay Yen?” She asked concerned on what their teacher thought of their practice so far. Akki herself was not about to let herself become saddened by this. Whether she was stupid, or just to determined, she decided to try this again. She let her chakra flow through her body and increase on its own and through a pure rush of adrenaline, She made the sign again and touched the ground.
A larger pillar came up this time and a smaller one seemed to sprout out next to it. Almost like a plant growing they emerged from the ground! 4 wide and 14 inches tall, and the smaller one was almost like a small pencil that had been overly sharpened!

(2559)
(559/2000 Rock Pillar Spears)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:04 am
It was cute noting the girls were inspired as they attempted to use the techniques they had barely scratched. Akki as she didn't focus her technique nor the molding ended up with ineffective spears. And hota trying to utilize the rain didn't realize how that if it's his rain it's his chakra meaning she needed to find a source of her own to utilize the water correctly. Yen cracked a smile as he noted these facts and further took a step forward as their work was now getting to it. Yen first addressed akki as he noted her work as he demonstrated the technique for her. (Bird) "you are not molding nor shaping your chakra. This technique requires focus and dedication to the technique. If you are not defining and sharpening as well as molding it all then your spears would dull and unable to be maintained. Every earth technique has structure and is solid akki unless you work your chakra that way it will not be so. Take my advise and work it once more" yen would speak as six pillars would arise from the ground between the two girls about 10 meters away. Closely knitted and in a row of two the front spears would be rising at a speed of 60 and the front sharp spears would have a Sharpness of 60 while the back 3 would have flat tops. The pillars health would be 60. (Earth release earth pillar spears: base power:30, health, speed, and speed 30, but due to chakra scaling it hits 60)

Yen would then turn to hota as he would speak up to her and chuckle. " hun think you understand that you can't utilize the rain due to it being rain created by me making suiton use nigh impossible requiring a diffrent scource of chakra. This meaning just like the webs you must use water from your self. Mainly your mouth. It might not seem very fair I'm training you this way but I'm putting impossible situations so you know the difficulty of real combat just like when you both will later be required to beat me in combat despite the odds you must be able to handle impossible situations. Otherwise you die. Despite the situation unless you act and react you must keep fighting . I place these challenges because you must improve and even then you must adapt. There are powerful individuals far stronger then sephora or even myself and you must be able to handle yourself and rely on your allies to survive. This time hun do it again and use your own scource of water. It is this you must use and utilize in order to properly use the technique otherwise you will fail over and over again." Yen would then preform the handsigns (Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare → Snake → Ox → Clap Hands) and the same water sphere would emerge as yen would hold out his right hand. (Water release water prision jutsu: power60, speed:70, health, 60 due to chakra scaling, base stats being power:30, speed:50, health:30) yen would release the technique after giving them the advise and watch paciently as the girls reflect over his advise.

(Note since I'm teaching its half word count for techniques I'm showing you)
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:30 am
((So then 1000 words is all I need to learn The water Prison jutsu since you are teaching me?))

Hotaru listened intently to her husband as he directed her in the proper way to do the jutsu. He made it seem so simple! He seemed to do it so effortlessly! But she knew that the water element was a tricky element with tricky jutsus! And he was able to create a source for the jutsus he created so she understood she needed a source of water. Well the rain was picking up now, Maybe she could use the rain! Now it was time for her to attempt this jutsu yet again! She took a deep breathe and focused her chakra attempting the jutsu.
Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare → Snake → Ox → Clap Hands
As she clapped her hands the jutsu went so smoothly for her! It was like all the water seemed to flow out of her and from around her and it created a huge magnificent sphere in front of her! She stared in awe and managed to do this without breaking the jutsu!  It was a huge orb of water and she now understood how it was big enough to hold a person! she had done the jutsu just like he had showed her how to!
“I did it!” She said smiling as she looked over at Yen and Akki! “I really did it!” She said laughing as she broke the jutsu!
[1314/1000 water prison]
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:35 am
Yen seemed to explain the jutsu quite well to Akki. And apparently to Hotaru as well. Hotaru was even able to pull off learning the jutsu in just two tries! Akki’s jaw dropped as she watched Hotaru pull off the Water Prison jutsu! Maybe Team Fukutaichou was destined for greatness after all. Now it was Akki’s turn to show off. She had watched Yen perform her jutsu flawlessly as always! He seemed to know his jutsus, and maybe that is why Prim gave him control of Team Fuku. As soon as Hotaru broke her jutsu and excitedly commented she could do it, Akki smiled at her as she prepared to do the rock jutsu!
She let the chakra flow through her body and as she centered it, she began the jutsu!
Bird – Touch the ground
And as she touched the ground a group of three rock pillars shot up from the ground! They were three feet high and 24 inches around! Much like a cluster of crystals, the center one was facing straight up and the others were facing left and right! And sure enough, they were pointed on the end! Her rock pillars were good for someone who was just learning the jutsu!

“Score!!!” She yelled happily as she finally achieved the jutsu! “I did it! Oh yeah!” She said as she pointed to her rock Pillars! “Not bad for a beginner?” She asked and said.

(2797)
(1356/1000 rock Pillars)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:44 am
Yen nodded in silent approval at the girls as they attempted and succeeded in performing the two jutsu at hand. good they listen and understand well. I'm only assuming that in time both my wife and akki after much more practice will be able to get things done. Surely the adrenaline from training keeps one pumped but now it's time to take it up a notch. This time they will be sparring each other and now under my test of their ability to adapt and handle the challenge before them. yen thought as he felt the chakra rain of his rain tiger at will form over the area dousing it with puddles of his own chakra infused m rain. This gave yen the idea to work with the girls further on now their technique and combat capabilities. Stepping between the girls yen spoke up and as he looked at both the girls preparing for their spar.

"Now you two will spar each other. And yes it'll not be as easy as it seems. The fact being that I'll work you two till you drop and you will still stand back up and fight me. Under this I'll rogerously train you two so now there are going to be a few rules here. So I need you two to pay very close attention.". Yen would look at the two girls for a moment to make sure they were calm before speaking up as their attention should be undivided. "Rule number one is that this is strictly taijutsu so no weapons of any sort will be used  ok akki?.and hota no using insects not jutsu of any kind. I see one technique used at all then I'll web one of you and you will have to break the web.  Rule number two. You two will be further inhibited by one of my genjutsu so that this occurs in fairness. First to fix is the first to win. Adaptation and following rules is your duty here. You are not to attempt to break this genjutsu till I give you the order to.and it's strong so odds of success are low. This means that I'm expecting after 5 minutes (five posts) you will look to me and attempt to break out. If you fail this means your chakra was not strong enough and you will fight for five more minutes more. Detail to your fighting ladies and further accuracy along with precise chakra control and power is nessary. If you attempt to break out at that point you will be webbed again.  By the time you get this done you will be exhausted yes but then you will be able to stand and hence fight on. So only after you follow all rules and get out of the genjutsu will you fight me. There will be no breaks till then understood?"

Yens voice was calm but he also spoke honestly as he expected the girls to be fighting at their best under dire conditions. This here was the test he needed to do before they can learn more advanced stuff. Yen at this time spoke up his voice with power as he spoke. "Eyes and minds on me" yen said as he began to weave a complex number of handsigns. (Bird, monkey, monkey, ram, tiger, dragon) at the last handsign yen a large grey wave could be seen expanding out from yen as far as 50 meter, basically close to a fifth of the training area as it would pass through the two girls causing no harm to them if they feared as much due to his sudden spike of chakra. (Mad world: power 80, requires a chakra stat of 60 to release from with genjutsu release)

In fact the genjutsu used was one of yens more interesting techniques which he would use as a way to push the girls further and beyond. For what was done by the aburame was his powerful genjutsu in fact deceived the senses of  The targets effected so much their bodies wouldn't move correctly causing one of several defying effects on the targets effected due to their brain in fact scrambling their senses severely to the point where even their limbs wouldn't respond correctly.

The first of these effects would be that their movement as in walking or running would be not normal, but reversed. Should they have desired to step forward instead their leg would do the opposite and go backwards. Should they step to the left they will go to the left. If they were to step in a diagonal direction they would in fact go the opposite diagonal direction. As this would only effect their legs however. Their arms would be fine as it would still be in a normal range of motion and fine. This however despite the fact a genjutsu a very powerful one to that's but still a illusion that the effected must follow.

Yen would at the last hand sign shout "begin!" As neither of the girls would know the full bearing of his technique it would be nigh impossible to tell so this was here yens training to have them overcome impossible odds to attempt to fight.a shinobi would fight to the end and not give in despite the odds. So this was the fine example where they would need to overcome by working to their maximum and improve. now to begin the real training the raining jutsu on and the genjutsu in the works they have to improve and fast. So now comes the test of what they must do and their resolve to improve. If they are serious then it's time to show me everything they have. yen would think to himself as he sat down and took note of his missing eye.

I can't keep going with one eye as I'm only half effective. That being said I must improve myself as well. Even if it requires me to temporarily take away from myself one thing I need. I'll have to dive into the medical arts to fix the eye as a transplant naturally. Further it'll be challenging but surely as one who also loves the arts and read the medical books hota has I can make due as a medical specialist. Even for a brief time it'll do me good to dive into the medical arts if I cannot get the eye fixed at a hospital I must get it fixed myself or hota. However she isn't ready yet to dive into further down the medical arts.... But I'll be patient as best I can. Each day is a day lost with an eye missing. yen muses silently in thought as he absentmindedly reached up to where his left eye was once. Not once had he throught that such a loss would leave him shaken as much. Yen still maintained his focus in that case as it was not time to worry over himself but the two genin before him. His wife and akki.

Twc: 5,689
(Claiming)

Water release water trident: 2,250/2,250 (reduction due to max stats)
Earth release mud spore: 1,500/1,500 (reduction due to max stats)
+1,000 to mastery for spider web flower (power)
+939 to the will of fire (skill)

Last edited by Yensung Aburame <3 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum