Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Akki's Training (p/nk/io)

+5
Tori Uzumaki
Akihana Akari
Hotaru Aburame
Alister Yama
Akki Senju
9 posters
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity and Chakra Chains
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Akki's Training (p/nk/io) - Page 10 Empty Re: Akki's Training (p/nk/io)

Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:44 pm
(Well be on tonight to reply Yen!!)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:46 pm
(Ok guys :) )
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:44 am
(( So we can let Yen complete his Jounin exams lets wrap this up! :* ;) ))

Hotaru began feeling kinda dizzy and weak! The pulsating webs were beginning to actually hurt her! What the hell was happening? had she over exerted herself while they were draining her? She would have ti ask Yen to teach her this jutsu eventually! Her eyes began to close as she felt herself slipping from consciousness, and her bugs began buzzing rapidly!

(Hotarus knocked out!)
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity and Chakra Chains
Ryo : 8000

Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:06 am
[we can do that! And Good Luck to you Yen!]
Suddenly Tori's whole world felt upside down, Literally! She couldn't move correctly! And now she was scared! This had never happened to her before and it was apparent that she had never been in a genjutsu before and now that she was, she was completely clueless as what to do! Yen had a different genjutsu that any she had ever heard of before! She actually couldn't move/
"Yen, we are all confused, I give up, since we are learning and we have all tried so many different things, can you teach us how to break out of this?" Tori asked as she stood perfectly still in awe!
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:21 am
{{ YAY YEN! #TEAMFUKUSUPPORTSYEN}}

Megami wasn't sure what was happening but she stopped spinning her wires when they began to spin in the opposite direction and suddenly she was quite dizzy! She stopped moving listening to Tori speak. Luckily her wires finally wrapped around her arms again, and now it was her turn to be completely baffled! Megami gave up!
"I never say this, but I give! Yen you beat us!" She said following Toris statement.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:05 am
Sephora felt the ground move and suddenly she is in the air and her shoulder felt as though  it was suddenly broken! The pain was intense! Almost as intense as it was the day she was beaten down by Haru for trying to kill Tori! And that was painful and she ended up n the hospital and now has scars from it! Finally She heard the others give in and she knew now, it was her turn to break, just like her shoulder! Fighting back tears of pain and defeat, Sephora opened up her mouth as she held on to her shoulder in a fetal position on the ground, “I give up, we give up, you win Yen!” She said as her voice began to crack! Yes she was a Kaguya, but the difference between using their bones and then healing from breaks or cracks, it took longer for them to heal from breaks, she would heal from it, as a matter a fact, the same day, but it would just take some time.She lay in the ground in pain at this moment, waiting for this all to end! So she could go somewhere lay down and heal her wounds!

Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:24 am
Fear struck Akki at the same time a feeling of Adrenaline was running through her body....learning how to use wood was her main goal, she had already learned water. "Despite all this Yen, I do't fear you, I envy you, I want to be as powerful as you. I want to learn to use wood, I know I can now! I know I can do it, but at this point I give in, I can;t win knowing what I know, but I want you to teach me to win and to train me to win, if not today because I admit defeat, as the rest of the clan does, but as son as we can train again!" Akki said feeling rather powerful, yet defeated at the same time.

(4252 words)
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 2500

Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:32 am
((congrats on Jounin exams))

Dante felt frozen in fear and never admits to defeat! Much like his sister he never admitted to defeat but like his father he knew when to walk away from a situation because he couldn't handle it! Sadly eh could not walk away and he had to admit to defeat, give and say he was done. He hated this, this meant he was showing weakness and he was showing he had no control. It angered him almost as much as it made him mad, made him angry! But he had to keep his cool. He had learned from the situation and this was training not a combat situation. He stood still as the things pulsed on his body, the webs. He was feeling dizzy and he knew he had to call it now!
"I give, you win." Said plainly and very dry as he tried to hold back all fear and emotion he felt.

[756]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:33 am
Yen lowered his his hand as the group collectively gave up and he could feel it. The very fear they felt was apparent. Not even akki could hold it back as she spoke. uncertainty and meeting the very thing you don't. One must grow and accept it. This what I know and see is in their eyes. Defeat and not knowing what to do.when faced with overwhelming odds and uncertain to their chances what one must do..... Not even sephora knows. Despite all of the challenges they hurtled it takes a greater stance to step forward. Despite the consequences. To face the fear and grasp it. Remember it. Not subccum  to it and stare it in the eye. Grow. Even I show fear but I will not falter. Not shall they.

Yen thought as he undid the genjutsu and brushed away the webs from hotaru unconscious body calling back his insects from Dante and sephora. Yen scooped up hota and after a moment of silence he stressed the group in whole. 

"To face fear is to face the unknown. You can often identify a known fear. But any fear can be conquered. Even death.shinobi know that death is real. We Ares death to our enemies. And we also know when faced with a force we cannot handle we must back down. That said. We cannot falter. We cannot give in. To embody our fear. Let it grow. And conquer it. Is our duty. For a shinobi who isn't afraid is a fool. A shinobi who falters or trembles is honest, a shinobi is human we are no diety, nor impossible to stop. But like the rivers we will flow on,like a mountain we must stand fast for our home, and like the wind we will not stop. Fear teaches us to be aware what to over come you now see what it is you face up against. And I would be dissapointed in all of you should you not learn from this. It's not about chakra,nor your techniques. But to stand before the forces that oppose you in death and defeat and grace of victory. Admit to that you are strong enough to feel that your fear taught you what to overcome and what you must embrace. This is not bravado or being blind to your faults or weaknesses. But to embrace them. And use them to your fullest. That's what determines your next step. Improve girls and Dante and I shall test you till you can actually draw blood on me. I will train you all to be powerful. But only if you break past your own fears and insecurities now. That is how you improve. Deeper attacks, better positioning,more awareness. Your fear will show you this that there's a threat. No matter what you should move and act. Don't freeze. And don't give up. Your lives will be placed before village beyond geninn, so longer you stay And beat yourself up for mistakes. Longer it will take to improve. Go heal up and reflect on today. Your accomplishments and your needs of improvement. You are all dismissed and I'm proud of you all."

Yen spoke sternly but also softened up like a leader. Yet he meant well his words should leave an impact on each one of them to actually step forward. This was his message to their next step And onwards. One he was sure even if it cost him his life to teach them all.

Yet yen headed back through the screen in his home resting his wife down on the bed and kissing his son and daughters forehead as they cried a little seeing mother faint. Yet yen rested twilight and pimp on her chest to assure their mother was all right as they eased up their own insects even humming a bit too.

(Exit with hota)

Wc:640

Twc:7,006

Claiming

Yin healing wound destruction: 3,000/3,000 (25% discount from max stats)

Body pathway derangement: 3,000/3,000 (25% discount from max stats)

+10 ap from training
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:26 pm
Gonna wait for everyone to post their exits, let me know when everyone has exited! Please and thank you!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum