Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Team 9 Unite!

+2
Alister Yama
Fukuro Uchiha
6 posters
Go down
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Team 9 Unite! - Page 2 Empty Re: Team 9 Unite!

Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:21 pm
It was now clear to Ita who team nines leader would be. Although Ita was a bit skeptical of the person who bore a straw hat and a bandage which covered his left eye. Ita could only hear his voice which echoed from underneath his hat. Ita could only see one of his eyes too, which was yellow. Ita gave him a chance to speak and would try and make sense of what he was trying to convey. He seemed very knowledgeable and Ita could see to why he was upset. This was supposed to be a team, and since the team had meet; they have not really engaged each other in the least bit. Ita figured he would give it another chance, taking the initiative to go first and make an attempt to unite his team.

Ita took a step forward, to get the attention of his team members. “I am Ita Uchiha. I am from Konoha and have yet to see what lies beyond this villages borders. Both my parents died when I was young so this village is all I know. Luckily, I have been able to find a safe haven within these walls despite tragedy. Instead of letting my past hold me back, I have decided to use it as a tool to further my progression. I am willing to give my life for this village and will take no mercy against those that impose ill-will upon it. That is my ninja creed. I’m sorry I can’t tell you that I have any aspirations of becoming hokage or ANBU, I just simply wish to payback this village for what it has done for me. That is my ninja creed.” The boy took a deep breath, his face very serious. Ita had never shared this information with anyone before so he figured by telling his team it would be a start. It had actually felt good to confide himself within others for once instead of keeping it bottled in. Ita was making progress, even though it was just the first day. He was beginning to think that their team might actually not turn out too bad. “As for my favorite colors? I enjoy the color green as it is associated with being intelligent, or that is what my mother used to say anyways. As for the other two. I like the color black and I like the color white as together they represent life; in the sense that everyone contains good and evel, it just depends on which side you let consume you.” Ita took another deep breath and then continued, continuing to show his guts. “My favorite food is sushi, all sorts. I love sushi and rice.” Now that Ita had answered his questions, he turned his attention to Kaze and walked over and extended his hand, waiting for his to meet his own. Ita would not lower his hand until Kaze had shaken his and made eye contact, repeating each other’s names. “Hello Kaze, I am Ita I am going to be your new team mate. I’m looking forward to being your rival.” Ita winked at him then directed his attention to the boy with the white hair. Ita walked over to him next, extending his hand and waiting for a proper introduction this time. “Kaneki was it? It’s nice to meet you.” Now that Ita had established a starting connection with his teammates, he would wait to see what they had to say about themselves.  

wc:1688
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:16 am
Hearing that he and his team had failed their first test, if one could really call it that, a slight frown appeared on Kaze's face. In his opinion this "test" as it was being called was nothing more than an opportunity to be foolish for the boy who was going to be in charge, but maybe there was a reason for it and maybe he was being a little harsh with his thoughts due to not truly being wide awake. Regardless he would give a second chance to the individual in the straw hat. Judging from the words that had just been spoken by the boy were rather knowledgeable, which would give reason for him to be angry if he had just taken the straightforward route in the first place. At least that's what went through the mind of the Uchiha whose hair was dyed white.

Seeing the boy named Ita step forward, Kaze quickly replaced the frown that had been resting on his face with a look of interest. 'Another Uchiha?' His eyes widened only slightly and the interest on his face was no longer fake, although the two did share a slight resemblance he hadn't given much thought to the possibility. He listened intently to the words of his clan mate making mental notes about different things that were said. As it turned out the two Uchiha shared a little more than just appearance, both of them had lost at least one parent but refused to let it hold them back instead using the loss to better themselves. For some reason knowing this brought Kaze closer to the dark haired boy than they had been moments before, the mutual understanding of loss or maybe it was a delayed reaction to finding out Ita was an Uchiha. A little further listening gave reason to believe that Ita was your typically loyal shinobi, give or take a few details. The boy liked the colors green, white, and black, and his favorite food was sushi, nothing odd in the least everyone had their own favorites of some sort.

Kaze shook the hand Ita offered him returning the look he received with a smirk, "I look forward to the challenge." He watched his clan mate move on to Kaneki, waiting until the two had a chance to shake hands and accept each other before he began to speak. Releasing a small sigh as he took his turn to introduce himself, "My name is Kaze Uchiha, I'm twelve years old if you cared to know. My current goal in life is to become a great shinobi like my father, he was killed in battle when I was young but just like Ita I have chosen to use it as a stepping stone. Like most I want to protect the village even if it cost me my life, it's only fair when you think about all of the shinobi who have died protecting our home before we could." Absentmindedly one of the boy's hands found its way into his hair, ruffling it as he continued to speak, "Um, my favorite colors are white, blue, and red for no reason I just happen to like those colors. I love my mother's cooking although she doesn't cook much anymore, now I eat pretty much anything that taste good and won't cause any harm to me. I think that covers everything." Finishing up he followed Ita's example moving towards Kaneki and offering a hand to shake, "Nice to meet you again Kaneki, hopefully we get another chance to spar." The team seemed to be coming together as one might say, they had potential but only time would tell.

Kaze would wait patiently while his white haired teammate took his turn to introduce himself before turning to face his team leader. Careful to not come of as rude or disrespectful he asked a simple question. "Don't you think it is a little contradictory to get angry at us for not answering every question regardless of how they were asked, when you completely ignored a direct question from Ita yourself?" While he his voice had been respectful the boy found himself raising an eyebrow at the boy wearing a straw hat. This would serve as his own little test, it was only fair after all.
Fukuro Uchiha
Fukuro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:19 am
Kaneki often allowed his mind to drift when he was in a conversation that he had little interest in. The current change in topics had not aided in his short attention span. While the others spoke he looked away, back towards the village, wondering what other options he had other than this team. While his "team" was not despised he felt the team's new leader was more than annoying. After a few seconds he noticed Ita extending his hand towards Kaneki in greetings. As was his usual response to such things he simply nodded in return, he never cared to shake hands with anyone, let alone people he just met.

"It's good to meet you too Ita. Like I said, I'm Kaneki." The Genin was not without some sense of respect, he figured it would be better to pretend to be friendly than deal with any confrontations over his attitude. Eventually Ita's introduction was over and Kaze had moved into his own, when he spoke Kaneki tried once more to focus on the conversation rather than the surrounding area.

After the other two finished their introductions Kaneki ran a hand through his hair, pulling on a few strands habitually before looking to the others. "Ok, I'm Kaneki Itchki, my favorite colors are Red and blue. Not really sure why but they appeal to me the most I guess. Like I said I want to become an Anbu, I guess I want to take on the most dangerous of the missions that Konoha has to offer." Kaneki pulled his hood down to reveal his snow white hair.and leaf headband, wrapped tightly around his forehead.

Kaneki looked to the other members in his team and wondered what the group was going to do today. He turned his attention to the chuunin and arched a brow before speaking to the shinobi. "If you're our leader does that mean we're actually going to train? Or just play twenty questions?"
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:43 am
Ok confirms everything and such a much better response the boy ita did far better among the other two and perhaps my words made little sense but still. It's a simple act of respect to a dress your team. How are they to a dress other higher ups at the rate they are going? Of course put on a show but still with no respect they do not earn respect but as a leader one puts faith in their followers and further must stay in the mind. Especially if any want to become an anbu. Respect of the area in which you are assigned, respect of your students and following strict orders of those higher then you is absolution. There are no questions should one be deemed beyond the clear precision of mission objectives. One was open and dreamer boy over there still improvised. In hopes of training for what has he to gain in training other then to show skill.... So disturbing this unhealthy development and ideology must go in hand with respect.... Perhaps I should keep an eye on my request sheet to who hits the mark for a rank up and who could keep time with the higher ups. Well I assume since one reached the mark, the second needs work and the third is impractical of improvement we get the show on the road yen went with his thoughts as he looked at all three of the Benin and sat down motioning them to sit with him as he took a deep breath.

"I have failed many times and further have to fail more Times to reach as a leader. Perhaps the question is not who I am but what I embody. I am neither fast nor strong and further I can only do so much amid these faults. While many genin and academy students went about tossing kunai and trading blows. I honed myself and my spirit with an single idea on mind and heart. Fire dies out when snuffed out and should ones will falters and simmers away they lose it all no matter the talents, skills, or unique abilities. My clan specializes in insects and further control over them. And they are apart of me as much as konoha is. This village is my family and with all my heart I'll do everything in my power to protect it. Even if I was an academy student like you once we're and our roles reversed it would not change. Your home you must protect with everything and despite blood loss or such you will still protect it. Bound by the single head being the kage. But to awnser your questions in reverse. We will train but you be patient and learn from what I say and wisdom I give you. Your willing to follow the kage but care not to learn anything from those more experienced in duty and role you will not be able to grow at all. To why I ask a question is because of this. How do you a dress a stranger? You always ask. Further my awnser was going to come last because I want to learn about you all first. A simple file tells nothing about a person. And from what I see is that you guys are more eager to fight instead of being a family and protecting one another. You have a choice at all times and we do not leave our teammates behind. If you dream of reaching beyond the point you are you better be willing to throw your own life before your home. I am slow because if there was anything I could do was to be the target to take out first and allow my fellow villagemates to escape. And this is my resolve its been that way since I accepted my headband and I accept it fully. A funny tale when it takes to the point should one know their role and pace they will go far. You accepted genin rank means your life is the villages life. To accept chuninn would be to embody your role as a leader for tomorrow genin and beyond. To be a joninn is to take ones life at the call and cause of your village departing all else behind you with the smile for tomarrow and further shoe and exhibit the leadership of 10 chuninn. And to be a anbu is to be the ghost of the dead man that was joninn. To take all blows to the village and care for no self But at the kages call be the shield of the leader who is the foremost sheild of our home. You by standing here have shown that you are ready to die and give your soul and beyond for the village. I have given all even my left eye to train genin and improve everything they embody. And if you follow me and walked beside me as a team as the hands joined as one and body as one we can survive and take anything and defend the village our home, our lives as one. My ninja creed is the shield. The shield that even tatered shattered and smashed will defend the village inside and outside border to border values and name. From all that stands before us. I will defend my family and my kage, from the child that is between the wall of flames and take it with estacy. Because I value nothing more then the village safety and it's future. I give my life indefinitely for the village may it be beast or man or nature I will stand before the village as it's sheild it's protector and under our kage that is what I do. You of team nine are sheilds joined as one. We won't call on only one but each other and the village as our aids in battle and missions. My name is yensung aburame,head of the aburame clan and chuninn of konoha, master of genjutsu and stand before you as your guide and instructor, your mentor and your family. I am the leader of team 9. And that is my creed. This is my life and my life as a shinobi may end anytime, a mission or call by kage to even in his stead take my life,I would do so gladly as a ninja. I respect and drop my life for any of you. But the question remains. Would you do the same? I am not sure from what I have seen. My tale and what I say goes to you all. When I adress one of you. It's to you all."

Yen pointed towards ita as he spoke " ita I see you might've questioned my test but this is nothing, you would question the hokages question as silly as it may be or the task despite the mortality? Then how do you muster the will to protect the village and forge your way as an leader? This is what you must learn. Watch your teammates and me learn your sender and way from your actions and what you deem important as a shinobi of the leaf and what it benifits the village."

Yens eye fell on kaze as he spoke once more " Every question will get an answer but respect is always in the balence if you talk out of line and further question ones methods instead of observing like I did then you miss valuable information. In a mission wether mortal peril or not you must always observe and understand what types around you are seeking. And further beyond that the more time you spend questioning the longer it takes to respond. Do not question just do as told and exactly as told. If this was a mission we could've died if it was that case. With the utmost seriousness you must take this and above all else be our shield."

Finally yen turned to kaneki and addressed him. " training improves the body and mind in some cases, but experience is gained through life and facing the unexpected. You seek to be a body capable for the role of anbu and perhaps you can. But you don't have the mind. If you were in the anbu you may have the body but unless you were to kill and be killed for the sake of your village then you would be fine. But are you willing to give your life? Or focus on training? Think about that one you serve the kage who serves the village. Unless you are to be the one to take the fireball and the six other ones for a genin then you better find the resolve to do so. You might find me crazy even but that's the way you must see things higher up. Your life is at the mercy of the village and only the village. And like a friend once nearly died I saved his own life for that. Not for heroics or respect. Because you cherish the life of your villagemates and your village. Am I understood?"

Yen soul# at that word gaze at all three as he stared at the genin awaiting their responses.
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:59 pm
Ita stood back after making his re-introduction and trying to comply to their leaders requests. He was meet by a similar response by the other Uchiha. Just because this boy was an Uchiha like himself, interested Ita a little bit. He was about a year older, give or take some months. Ita thought he would label them as “rivals”, properly allowing healthy competition to manifest itself. Ita enjoyed friendly competition. To illiterate, Ita had no real knowledge of his clans past due to his unorthodox upbringing of one who typically is Uchiha. Ita did bear the physical aspects of his clan, but lacked their ideology as he choose to pursue his own ideologies; maybe if he did have information on his clan he would act differently, although this was not the case. The white hair boy was next, and he rejected Ita’s attempt to comply to his leaders requests by trying to establish some type of bond between his new members. By the boy with the white hair rejecting his hand shake, it did somewhat establish a bond; although it was not necessarily what Ita hoped it would be.

Ita could tell already that he had a lot on his hands. Kaze seemed to follow the same ideologies as Ita, but this one did not and based on this introduction it caused Ita to criticize the boy within his own mind. “What’s up with this kid?” Ita thought to himself, but kept his lips sealed. Ita retracted his hand from and gave the boy a smirk before receding. Ita figured he would just have to learn about this boy through observing his actions during sparing and missions. Ita hoped that once their team got the ball rolling; he would come around. If not, Ita would most likely have to establish his dominance and show him was a true shinobi was capable of. Whether he would despise him or respect him for what Ita was capable was up to him if this would be the case; the result would be the same. Hopefully a new fire would burn inside of him and he would begin to get his shit together.

Ita would then stepped back and watched his team mates speak then once they were done, waited for their leaders response. After a lengthy lecture, Ita couldn’t help but agree with most of the things that he was saying. For being so young; the boy who was team nine’s leader seemed knowledgeable enough, and regardless of if Ita liked his fellow team mates or their leader; It was Ita’s duty to his village to force them to work together and comply to his leaders wishes. Also, Ita really had nothing better to do as an inspiring lead ninja then to work with his squadron. Ita was just ready to stop talking and get to acting; although he did respect what the others were saying.  

WC:2171
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:36 pm
Kaze subtly rolled his eyes in regards to Kaneki's attitude, the boy hadn't changed since the first time they met which to be fair wasn't to long ago. It was odd and then familiar at the same time, during their sparring match the white haired boy had seemed more open but when they had been talking before the training had started the attitude on currently on display had been there then as well. Hopefully an adjustment would be made by Kaneki if not Kaze might have to intervene if there wasn't an improvement. Something along the lines of what happened when the two first met.

Despite having his doubts about his team leader he was unable to deny that he was rather wise for his age. It seemed he had been promoted for a good reason, so regardless of what Kaze thought or how he felt about the methods used by Yen he would listen and try to learn. He would hold his pride and tongue to the best of his abilities, suppressing his inner Uchiha for the sake of the team. Any remarks he may have would remain as thoughts only known to him. With the introductions finished the boy hoped that they would be done with talking for now, even though he understood the need for it he was ready to move on to something new.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:01 pm
(We down a man?, lol)
Fukuro Uchiha
Fukuro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:11 pm
((Nope! Sorry my computer has been locked up for the past few days. Thanks to my wonderful kid, anyway I'll be posting more regularly now.))

Kaneki could almost feel the judgement coming from the others. It was not like the shinobi did not know his attitude could be counter productive, but at the same time he refused to change. When the leader of the team spoke towards him his words hit home enough for Kaneki to consider them. The young shinobi turned towards the others and exhaled before crossing his arms and thinking over his team.

The team was composed of at least two people stronger than Kaneki. Kaze had already proved to be more skilled than the young boy and the Chuunin had to have earned his position with some amount of skill. That caused the boy to sigh, he did not like being viewed as the weakest link, he knew he would have to keep up no matter what. After a moment Kaneki ran a hand through his hair, hoping they would begin some degree of training soon.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:25 am
(So let's have fun guys lol)

Yen noted the silence that ensued after his speech and smiled. They were silent even the loudmouth. So yen reached up and plucked a fresh straw from his hat and began to chew on it. Yen would stand up and step back towards a tree 5 meters away and lean agaibst it in a moment of quick thought. As he had actually now figured the training regiment of the genin before him. lesson one of obedience complete now to give them some bait and reward them with training. Being that they are much stronger then me strength wise as they must havnt touched a weight since the academy. Now the training method will be different but they will get used to it but it'll be fun per say so we shall use mad world to compensate this session further judging by chakra the two uchiha are decently powerful in it. Well ita is. So I believe it's time to start our training exercise yen thought as he chewed the straw. His head bowed for a moment as he looked up at the three genin.

Yen smiled at all three as they were patient with training in mind perhaps so training they were going to get.training. speaking up he had a fun idea for a compliance test and tolerance unmatched unless by the creator himself as he measured his thoughts about how to handle the three. Pandemonium came to mind but that game was going to come as the last dish plus he wanted to test their resolve and teamwork in order to get things down. The idea of breaking down a genjutsu was nice. That thought stuck and then training. So now yen had his two thoughts come down to a rough nigh impossible training exercise in order to get them working. The future had to surpass the impossible in order to get to the possible and bend and break the impossible to become strong. This was yens idea as he began to set his plan in motion. Unlike an enemy he had no deception except the fact his knowledge of the two techniques he would use as their training platform. "So here is the deal boy's. We will start training immediately yes. Ita and kaneki I'm pairing you two. And loudmouth you are with me. However we have rules for this. So first I'm going to explain how our training is going to be. I am going to use one of my own techniques momentarily to make this fun. Now I'll be frank discomfort is the friend of ours. So we will take this as a team. You will spar under the effect of one of my techniques first off. And after 5 minutes you will look towards me and explain to me each of you fully what and how you handled fighting under unusual situations. But there are rules. Firstly There will be no weapon use or jutsu use of any kind am I understood? That includes eyes as I won't use my bugs So no worry. weapons and jutsu are forbidden in this training. This is working on your observation of techniques and finding weaknesses in each other. So 1. Techniques placed on you, 2, don't even think of using jutsu or a weapon that includes eyes, 3, keep paying attention. After five minutes you will also switch to your next partener as well.. Understand?"

At thoes words yen would begin to preform handsigns as by now the genin should understand that the training will begin as soon as he is done. (Bird,monkey, monkey, ram, tiger, dragon) as he weaved the handsigns his chakra began to flux around him into a pure grey wave that began to extend around him and at the last hand sign the wave became a large pulse that spreaded around him 360 degrees. The waves would pass through the genin causing no apparent harm as they would notice and yen would smile and nods at them as the wave would end at 50 meters away from yen. Towards the clearing and down the path it would end as yen yen nods at his team members. ( mad world power:84)

"Yen would frown and speak as his eye would fall on fate."begin!" The amusing point to yen is that the boys would enjoy the figuring of how to immediately handle the situation as yen would lean against the tree noting his first effect as he would casually walk towards fate at a speed of 1. The First effect of this genjutsu would come over the genin as soon as they saw the wave being that. Their natural movement of moving forward, And backwards would be reversed this would also I include going left and right. From side stepping to running it would effect them. As the boys would notice immediately yen would merely walk towards the boy calmly.

1,240/1,290 actions

Mad world - 50 actions
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:25 am
Ita stood calmly next to Kaneki and the other Uchiha boy and listened to what their Chuunin leader had to say. By the end of his speech, Ita couldn’t help but do two things. One, smile about the fact that they were going to begin training and think to himself, “Finally, some training I can’t wait. This should be fun.” And Two, being paired up with Kaneki and getting the chance to spar against Kaze. After finding out their teams, it would be assumed that Ita would be standing next to Kaneki facing Yen and Kaze. Upon listening to the terms of the fight and Yen finishing up his hand signs which were for an unknown technique, and him saying ‘Begin’, Ita would begin to act. Ita was facing Kaze and Kaneki facing Yen. Yen began to walk towards them and Ita would react knowing that he could not use any weapons or ninjutsu and would soley rely on team work and taijutsu. Ita just hoped that Kaneki would bring his A game and act differently during training then he did otherwise. Upon Ita attempting to make his first step, something peculiar happened. Instead of taking a step forward, Ita took a step backwards which was weird. “What’s wrong with my body?” Ita thought to himself, trying not to move anymore as he watched Yen moving slowly towards them. “Kaneki” Ita to his paired teammate, “Something is wrong with my body. Is it the same for you?” Ita would inquire. Upon his answer, assuming that he is in the same circumstance as him, Ita would think quickly. Ita attempted to make another step forward, this time with his left foot, but was met by the same result. Instead of forward progression, Ita was met by taking a step back. Ita now began to get a little frustrated. Turning his attention to Kaneki once more and speaking, “The hand signs before the fight. He must have cast some sort of technique. Maybe genjutsu?” Ita thought for a moment, if it were genjutsu he could easily break both of them out by activating his Sharingan, although Yen did specify that they could not use any type of jutsu, even dojutsu, So ita figured it would be in his best interest to comply with their leaders rules; after all this was just a test, but what was he trying to test by doing this? Ita spoke to Kaneki once more, “I think he may be using some type of genjutsu on us, but since we can’t use any jutsu we’re just going to have to play along and work together.” Ita’s tone was serious and he was trying to plead to Kaneki, hoping that Kaneki would resort to working with the Uchiha, instead of doing his own thing. Ita then attempted to try and move his arms, and to his surprise he had full control of them. With some conductive reasoning, Ita finally established that this technique only restricted his progressive movements such as walking or running for that matter. This time, instead of trying to take a step backwards, Ita instead tried to move his foot backwards. Just as he thought, his foot moved forward this time. A smirk came upon Ita’s face as he examined his teammates, wondering if Kaneki or Kaze understood what was happening as quickly as he did. Ita stumbled a bit, but was able to withhold his balance. Yen seemed to have no trouble moving at all and Ita’s movements were still restricted as he had never experienced anything like this before. For five minutes they would be subject to this type of technique. Ita would try his best to work within the guidelines he was given and accomplish his task, as Ita was faced in front of Fate it was his best option to attack him first. “Kaneki, to move forward, you must move backwards. Follow my lead.” Ita spoke just so that Kaneki could hear him and then Ita attempted to move backwards in order to move forward to kaze. His movements were jotty and took a lot of concentration. Ita could now see why this person was their squad leader and although his training techniques were unorthodox, they really made them have to struggle and try and push themselves as well as their teammates to their limits. Ita’s movements were now more coordinated, Ita told his legs to move backwards so he could move forward towards Kaze, his pace quickened and he was moving at about half speed before meeting Kaze, assuming that Kaze would have yet figured out what was going on or if he too had figured it out and was making his first motion to attack Ita. Ita also hoped that Kaneki was following him and Ita could give him an opening for him to land a blow. Ita thrusted his right leg backwards as high as he could resulting in a kick which was aimed straight towards Kazes waist or mid-section, this attack would most likely be extremely difficult for Kaze to dodge because it would require him to either move backwards, by telling his body to move towards the attack which was abnormal for a shinobi to do or he would have to move from side to side which would prove as equally difficult, hopfully this kick would knock him off balance and give Kaneki a chance to land a coordinated punch on their ally, for spar purposes and clearly not to severely injure.
WC: 3086
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum