Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Siblings Re-Unite (P/IO) Empty Siblings Re-Unite (P/IO)

Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:10 am
Nightshade had decided to find her twin brother. She knew he came out to the borders to train, it is how they use to talk and spar without her getting caught by Kumo ANBU. Sighing she walked over to the training spot he use to train at. She looked up at the afternoon sky and was hoping she had not missed him, she really did not feel like traveling to Kumo at this point.
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Siblings Re-Unite (P/IO) Empty Re: Siblings Re-Unite (P/IO)

Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:26 pm
At this time of the day, Ryuoshi would normally be training and the rocky borders, but something was bothering him. He had a feel that trouble, hatred and bad memories were at the spot, he had never said no to his senses before, so why this time?
He was thinking until his senses meant no more to him, he began to walk towards the rocky areas that was punched up with some old blood stains and some punch holes in the rocks. Ryuoshi had no idea that he'll meet his twin sister, Nightshade.
The 2 Arashi's meeting at the borders was no intention for him, but he had missed her. He would look forward to talk to her, because he soon noticed the chakra and remembered it, it was Nightshade ...
He would soon see the person instead of a silhouette of the person he used to know.
When he was a speaking range, he would begin to open his mouth, keeping his Dragon mouth mask on.
''Is it really you! Arashi Nightshade?'' He would begin to run towards the person. He would let a tear fall from his Lizard eye. Ho would have the field equipment on, Old ragged cloth to seem poor, armory and eye patch to seem as a rouge. He was still a little twat of an Academy Student. They were both 17, Ryuoshi was the first born twin, though he seems younger.
His inner 17 years was perfect, but his appearance of a 15 year old was different.
He was muddy and chalked up in the face, legs, and arms.
He would soon come closer to Nightshade as he was waving in the air with his left hand, the hand with the finger piece, Phoenix Champion, on top of his finger-less gloves, seeming that his left hand pointy finger was replaced with this biotic.
He would look at Nightshade as he also began to cover his left eye again, to ensure that she didn't knew anything about him having the Eki Me yet.
He would get closer and closer, despite the cold cloudy weather.

[w/c: 349 words]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:33 pm
Nightshade heard his voice. It was odd that she immediately recognized it! "Ryu? It's me Nightshade." she said turning to the voice. She probably looked a little different than she use to. She had a lot of explaining to do and so much had changed for her and she was hoping to be able to finally close the gap and communicate with her twin brother. So many years, so much hate between them. Nightshade was not that person anymore. Ryu was the nly blood relative she had left.
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:36 pm
Ryuoshi would remember Nightshade by her chakra but not from appearance.
Ryuoshi had also changed a bit, new gear, wearing ragged cloth instead of new cloth from dragon silk. He was looking slightly at her, only remembering her voice, her chakra and that was it. He didn’t really remember her, he was just thinking as her for being a new better self, but he still had hatred for her, leaving their father, killing their mother … Ryuoshi would be forgiving for his twin and begin to settle down.
‘’What are you doing here?’’ He would ask and smile, not even revealing his mouth.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:46 pm
"I came to see you." She said walking towards him to be a little closer. Her Auburn hair hanging down next to her face, her green eyes sparkling. She was in a leather uniform and had a leaf headband on wrapped around her left thigh. "It has been a while, how are you Ryu? I missed you." She said hugging her brother. Since regaining her memory she missed him.
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:58 pm
Ryuoshi would get a shock of that she was looking after him, how did she know that he was there? How could she be so precise about the time? Further from that, she was hugging him, he was accepting the new Nightshade, the old one that he was having hatred and issues with was gone, now there's only the two best siblings.
Ryuoshi would hug back, tighten it and begin to cry, he had never felt a human being so grateful to him, he was used to cold training lizards and dragons, now he was hugging a human for his first time. His eye patch would glide off his eye, down to his cheek and then falling all the way down. He was now revealing the Eki Me, the weird lizard eye he had transplanted into his eye socket after his meeting with the Dragon Elder.
He would just cry with joy at his twin sister and look many times at her, staring into the memories they had together, nearly none.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:22 am
Nightshade held her twin brother close. She was crying herself now. "I am sorry for al the years of pain I caused. I had no reason to hate you, and I am never knew how to deal with our fathers death. Because of my hate for everything I became a missing nin. I am not one anymore. I was given a second chance at life, my memories were rewritten, when my memories came back I finally decided to find you. I always loved you because you were my brother, but I hated you out of jealousy. I am so sorry." She said holding him and crying. Even though she knew she couldn't rewrite the past and take back the pain she was hoping he would forgive her.
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:46 am
Ryuoshi hatred and jealousy on Nightshade grew bigger and bigger, just by the words, but his calm self was getting it to cool down again. His Lizard family had taught him to handle the most painful memories, but as this scene looks like, Ryuoshi has still not succeeded. Ryuoshi would think again on the memories of his.
Ryuoshi would look at Nightshade, his Twin. He would then push her away again, he was sorry for her, though, his hatred would never vanish.
He would look away, turn around and look back at the road towards Kumogakure.
Ryuoshi would crunch his hands hands and begin to feel the hatred grow again. He would soon realize the reality. Nightshade was not a bad person anymore. Ryoushi had gotten everything wrong.
Ryuoshi would turn around and look at Nightshade.
He pulled down his Dragon mouth mask and pushed up the eye patch to reveal that he had been awarded the Eki Me. He would smile at Nightshade and say.
''S pyøqsco fyb, S vyco fyb ayy, fyb køo wf åsåaoø, wf adsx, kxn arka så yba lyxn, do dsvv psxkvvf qoa ayqoaroø kå k pkwsvf.''
Ryuoshi would raelize once again, that Nightshade didn't know Dragon Speech as Ryuoshi, he would laugh and scratch the back of his head and say the sentence once again, in human speech
''I forgive you, I love you too, you are my sister, my twin, and that is out bond, we will finally get together as a family.''
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:01 am
"I hope we can make many happy memories together. Now we have a chance to develop a close bond. You will have to come see me and I will come see you more often. I am just glad I got another chance to change things." She said to him. "Ryu, I don't know much about our family bloodline, dad died before he could tell me and I was never close enough to you in the past because of my own selfishness to learn. Could you teach me?" Nightshade asked him.
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:33 am
Ryuoshi would turn around and smile at Nightshade.
''I will teach you everything I've learned by far, but there is only one condition'' he would say with a dark tone. Ryuoshi revealed his Eki Me and just show it as it was. He would then close the eye patch again, then looking away from Nightsahde.
''This is the Eki Me. Our first stage of our Kekkai Genkai. The Eki Me is the first of many. Nothing is really happening at this stage, but by the time, it will develop to the highest level known by clan members'' Ryuoshi would say and look back at Nightshade. He was confident about this conversation, even though he was the weakest link in the chain here. Ryuoshi would then look back at Kumo.
''My senses are tingling, I think I have to go back home, back at teh dragons. I have to go now, see you soon'' he would say, give nightshade a hug and run back home.
Leaving a lot of unasked questions unanswered.

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum