Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kumorasemasu Nara
Kumorasemasu Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Hyuuga and Uchiha:Sisterhood of the Wandering Derp Empty Hyuuga and Uchiha:Sisterhood of the Wandering Derp

Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:22 pm
Meet and Greet E:

Souji's legs wobbled back and forth, slowly gaining momentum as they stumble into one another. Yesterday's training couldn't be explained any better as incomprehensible, absolutely exhausted after all the intensive running she had done. Sigh's of agony emitted from the tiny girl's mouth, stretching her harms together. Souji took her time to gently pop her aching joints, reaching the entrance of the Village Gates once again. "Well...." She sighed, "I guess today's going to be every other day. Train, train, puke then train a little more!" The Hyuuga giggled slightly contemplating to herself, "Oh, the trouble us women go through men's idealistic perspective of beauty..." Souji's feet shuffled along the freezing cold concrete-slab's, greeting the worker's who seemed to never sleep. What seemed like never-ending stairs spiraling upwards to the peak of the watch seemed almost unending. Dust shot around the proximity as Souji forced a trap-door above her open, lifting herself into the confined watch tower. "Jesus, you can tell who's been half assing their job lately... What a pig sty!" Scrunched the teenaged girl's nose, clenching it shut tightly with both thumb and middle finger. Lowering her chin into the neck of her dress, Souji let out a weakened sigh. "Guess I better stop whining myself, I may as well clean up this wretched nightmare before anyone approaches the gates."

A near two back-breaking hours passed as clouds of dust compacted onto older dust dropped from the tower's peak, coating the roof below. Souji smirked with satisfaction as she took at glimpse at the room which looked practically brand new, light shimmering through the once clouded windows. Adjusting her dress, the Hyuuga glared out the window noting two individual's only several meters from the gate's. Her toes bunched up within her sandals, releasing their grip as the sprung forwards sliding down the stairwell, landing into a tumble before the two. Both began to chuckle, recognizing the face of the newly recruited Genin as they waved. Blushing, Souji greeted both the men brushing off any dust on her dress. "H-hello there! Sorry, I-I guess I'm just a little amped for the job..." Explained the Hyuuga, one of the men laughing as he patted Souji on the head as usual. "Oh give yourself a break lad, I'm glad to see our recruits are as lively as can be! Hahaha, continue the good work!" He exclaimed, continuing his cackle while walking away with his friend. Her eyes peered down towards her newly woven pink dress, a slight tear within the lower end of it. Souji's heart raced, grasping onto her chest before thoroughly examining the mark. "God damnit Souji look what you did, they just made you this one...!" Thought the clumsy Hyuuga, deciding to race back up into the tower to stitch it up back to new. Within not even moments the young girl's hands went to action, weaving and cutting the fabric before being satisfied with her handy-work. With one last sigh in relief, Souji leaned herself against the wall facing the village outskirts, awaiting for time to pass.

(510/1000 WC)

(490 WC LEFT FOR PARTNER)
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Hyuuga and Uchiha:Sisterhood of the Wandering Derp Empty Re: Hyuuga and Uchiha:Sisterhood of the Wandering Derp

Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:15 pm
Holding a rock in her left hand, Shika passively channeled her chakra through it, watching it come alight with a golden glow and move slowly to her opposite hand after performing the rat seal. Once it was finished moving across, she repeated the process, this time moving it to back the other. She walked down the rough, cobblestone street this way, dressed in nothing but black sweat pants, a black tank top, and her Hoshigakure ninja headband wrapped rather loosely around her neck for all to see. A few civilians gave her wary looks, obviously still holding feelings of distrust towards ninja of all kinds. She sighed beneath her breath. Gee, it wasn't as if the ninja of Hoshigakure risked their lives to protect them or anything.

She shivered involuntarily against the chilly air, dropping the stone by accident as she did so before picking it up again. Just a few minutes prior, a strange looking Jounin named Shina had ordered- well, requested, but the request sounded awfully reminiscent of an order- her to take patrol duty with another genin. She had never met the genin before, though. Shika wondered if she would recognize her from genin exams. She figured that she was going to be late anyways, because at the time of the request she was on the exact opposite side of the village that she needed to be, so she Taijutsu body flickered most of the way to her destination, before picking up a pebble and practicing yet another Space-Time jutsu she wanted to learn: the Mass Shift Technique.

Eventually, she came to a towering structure, standing sentinel over the gates. Damn. I have to climb all this way? She thought to herself. Then, she looked closer at the stone tower. Hmm, these stones seem pretty smooth... Screw it, I still have some chakra left over. Channeling some into her feet and casting the stone aside, she leapt up onto the tower, waving awkwardly at a pair of men below who were watching her make her ascent. She broke out into a quick jog, not wanting to run out of chakra before she made it all the way up. Somehow, that seemed like a bad idea. Eventually, she made it all the way up and jumped through the window. She stumbled out into the room, landing in an awkward position at the feet of another girl. She stood to her full height of 5'10", scratching the back of her neck awkwardly. "Uhh, hi there," she said. "I saw a pair of people below; I assume you let them in?

"Sorry for my late arrival, by the way. My name's Shika... And I think I hear some more people down there. Hold on," with that, she rushed back down the tower, somewhat exhausted from the ascent upwards, and saw three younger children with an older woman... Oh yeah! A genin team. Shika never officially got one, but she waved at them. "Hey there, can I see your headbands?" Two of the genin turned towards her at the sound of her voice, as she was peeking through the window of its stairway closest to the ground. She caught the sight of an etched star upon a plate of metal, and yet another one when the sensei turned around. She nodded, performing the godawful rat seal, and the gate, a short distance away, responded by coming dully aglow with golden light*. The woman raised an eyebrow at her. Perhaps she had recognized the technique? After a few moments, the gates slowly creaked open at a speed the genin weren't impressed with. Well, who asked them? She thought to herself, amused. Noticing her dangerously low chakra reserves, she sprinted downwards to the cobblestone ground below and pulled the gates shut manually. Then, she sprinted back upstairs to the top of the tower, now a sweaty mess. "All... In a day's... Work. Amirite?" She asked the unknown genin, giving an awkward thumbs up before her knees gave out.

[660 words. 510+660=1170 words total, but because we can only contribute 500 words each I guess the legal total is still 1k]
I swear, I just started writing and this took off on it's own. xD
Oh yeah, and I'd like to claim 660 words towards Mass Shift.

*I know this technique doesn't work on very big objects. What Shika did here was use it to open the lock, and give the gate a light push without actually grabbing it. That's why it opened so slowly, because she was not moving the gate at all but the lock and a teeny bit of air in front that she gave a shove to.
Kumorasemasu Nara
Kumorasemasu Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Hyuuga and Uchiha:Sisterhood of the Wandering Derp Empty Re: Hyuuga and Uchiha:Sisterhood of the Wandering Derp

Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:57 pm
The trap-door bustled before flicking open, luckily Souji's previous cleaning resulted in little to no dust. Another female towering over the Hyuuga at what appeared to be nine inches taller, having a far more superior build athletically. "Uhh, hi there," Echoed throughout the teenaged girl's ears, not necessarily expecting such a hesitant formality. Perhaps she was capable of discovering Souji's contact leans? No, chances are her anxiety was beginning to get the better of her. Again, the supposedly assumed Genin tried to start conversation. "I saw a pair of people below; I assume you let them in?" She mumbled. "Yeah, they were residents from the North-Eastern part of town. Decent people, therefore I didn't necessarily take the effort of harassing them any further. It'd be damn near impossible to imitate that big mouth anyhow..." Sighed Souji, resting her forehead in the palm of her hand. Again, silence stretched between the two for small periods of time. The voice of the Genin piped up once again, Souji lightly lifting her head in order to make eye contact. "Sorry for my late arrival, by the way. My name's Shika... And I think I hear some more people down there. Hold on," Were the very few words Shika murmured before disappearing down the flight of stairs, discussing matters with several townspeople. As greetings lead into farewells, the gasping breath's of the short-haired female stumbled into the room. Before collapsing, she glanced up to Souji exclaiming, "All... In a day's... Work. Amirite?"

Her knee was the first point of impact, giving the Hyuuga suspicions of it being injured. Yet, this "Shika" individual's spirit has more fight residing within it than anyone she had ever met. Souji took both her arms, gently stretching them behind her back as her right hand met with the left wrist. Grasping onto it, she'd tilt her body forward towards the Genin, yawning as her large "ruby eyes" glistened in the light. "God, had one hell'of'a night or what? You can hardly stand there, here let me help!" Souji smirked, reaching out her hand to assist the girl before her. Both giggled to one another as the Hyuuga leaned over to the Uchiha stating, "The name's Souji. I'm a lil' new around here if the accent doesn't give it away. Anyhow, let me check out that knee a little bit more... Whether there's a problem or not I'd rather put my time to good." Explained Souji, finalizing the individual's injury as she tensor'd up Shika's knee. Cotton was placed between the gauze in order to give maximum comfortability. Once completed, the teenaged girl glanced up to the Uchiha with a smirk once again, giggling. "Sorry that this is all I can do, this rat's nest has almost little to anything for supplies. Kind of a drag for boredom." Sighed Souji, glancing over to the clock as her eyes widened in Joy. The hand struck past dusk, signalling that it was the time for both genin's to be relieved of their duties. "I guess we made perfect time, check out the clock let's get the hell outta' here!" The Hyuga's face gleamed ecstatically, offering her hand to assist the other down the stairs if necessary. After saying their farewells to one another Souji could only contemplate to herself whether their encounter was fate or coincidence, whether the situation may had been there was an aura that craved the girl's curiosity.

[EXIT]

577 WC (1087/1000)
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:11 pm
Shika, supported almost entirely by the Souji, walked down the tower stairs with knees covered in cotton. What kind of cruel, heartless monster would design stairs like this? "Thanks!" She told the genin, giving her another thumbs up. Once they made it down the stairs and they said their farewells, Shika was able to walk herself back inside the city. What an interesting person, she mused to herself, deciding to take the long road back to the apartment complex.

(EXIT TOPIC NO JUTSU)
Claiming exit, and one allocation point towards the stat of lazy posts. <_>

This was honestly the most lazy post I've ever done. xD

But in all actuality I don't even think you get stats until B-rank missions.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:33 pm

Yup, no stats but you both get 1 AP each. You do however get to put all your wc towards training and get the ryo mission reward. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum