Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Made of Iron, Made of Stone (Open)

+3
Fukuro Uchiha
Alister Yama
Makashi Nara
7 posters
Go down
Anonymous

Made of Iron, Made of Stone (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Made of Iron, Made of Stone (Open)

Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:01 pm
Salzem shook his head as Mako spoke. He knew it. He was hoping Mako would surprise him. Make him feel like he actually should, but he knew it. How disappointing. Salzem's smile faded, leaving a small frown where it once was. He wasn't going to break his word. That would only justify the villager's hate of him. No, but this is where specifics matter.

"I'll share my information." Salzem said, keeping his face stoic. "But not with you. If you're so eager and so willing to acquire this information, find Risako and bring her here. I will tell her, and she will tell you, if she so chooses."

Salzem felt he needed to speak with someone else. Mako, all duty, all promise and village and all that wonderful stuff. Mako would get his information. This was certain. Just that it will be passed to another set of hands before it reached his.

"Please don't hate me." Salzem said, taking a dramatic sigh. "There are too many of those people out there as it is..." If Mako went off to find Risako as he requested, Salzem would go back to his pushups, loosing himself in the effort of his training.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Made of Iron, Made of Stone (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Made of Iron, Made of Stone (Open)

Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:02 pm
Yen glanced over at the box in the center of the village as he sighed noting salzem was there for awhile. Some thuggish looking chunnin was trying by the looks of it to bring up a point to salzem to comply with the wishes of the village. In fact as comical as the attempt to get salzem to agree with him and proceeded his case. It was here yen leaned against the tree and chewing on a straw from his hat he plucked out he listened to salzem and the boy a bit after the thuggish man gave him like a last chance yen stepped forward and tipped his hat at both the village thug and salzem speaking up.

" so I see that your reasons and points are valid and yes as we adressed before the dangers of leaving and I warned you Sal as before. You would become a threat even as I talked you out of the actions you still resisted the fact of the matter. And there's only so much words can do. You cannot beat someone into agreement and threats only go so far till proven true. This is where all your points and reasoning do not work my friend. Did you even consider asking why his reasoning to desert from the village but yet you press on to asking and pleading him before even seeing his side. As in this is one sided and further no balance. Imprisonment was correct as it could further prevent damage but to get one to comply it's not as simple as mere words. It's offers and remaining in full control. And here you nearly got defeated in your own deal because salzem is as smart as you if you are losing control in making a deal. you only know part of the story from him. And to judge accurately you must know both sides not only one side. Otherwise how can one lead blindly and further teach a future generations if you go by what you see what's right and wrong? I would think about it a bit. No threats since you don't have the means to do so at the moment and further you are not maintaining your authority"

With that his yellow eyes fell on salzem and spoke up. "So you actually left and now returned. I warned you about leaving and further told you that there was little to gain from leaving causing more damage and despite your aspirationsyou never told the hokage and further never considered my warning. Sal must I break you to make the point clear? Or will you finally tell us the reason why you even wanted to leave? You said before the village was bland and we all had very little change. Even less we were all doing the same thing day in we do missions non stop. But that's the way of doing missions. Each mission done is one ore assurance to keeping our home and village safe. Each person safe is one more ninjas to help and protect our people. We do what we must to survive as well as we keep our economy floating. A village without ninjas is like a man without a heart. We shall not live on and fade away. But now that you returned we can finally solve the problem at hand if you allow us to help Sal. After all the last thing we need is further complications and such as that is just like squeezing yourself in the box you are in now. So let's resolve all of the nonsense that's hanging in the air. What was the reason why you left the village? Even after all I said to assure you of the power of the village you still left. And you return now. Why have you returned Sal when you knew that it was to go against this all? We're you looking for something? A person? What is it you are seeking? All of this I can make a case for if you are straight forward and honest with me"

Yen spoke as he stood a good 3 meters away from salzems cage gazing at the young man and awaiting his awnser.
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:59 pm
Mako was prepared to leave when he noticed a strange looking individual walking in, the small Jawa looking man, was a strange sight to behold.

"It is fortunate then, strange one, that I do not care why he left.  That business is his alone, all I care about is getting him off the hook, and this information given to me is paramount to his case.  I offer no threats, as the impending possibility of execution exists regardless of my authority.  You may know him better than I but trust me when I tell you that I know the politics better than you." He looked at Sal but continued to address both of them. "If Sal chooses not to allow me to help him, that is of course his decision, I will do what I can to fetch Risako, but understand that one advocate is not as helpful as many."

Mako turned to leave and walk past the slowly plodding hatted man. Before leaving eyesight of Salzem he would bow to him, and would say one last thing.  "I wish you would've accepted my offer and given me a chance, but I understand. I will be around and any attempt to "break" the prisoner will be stopped."

Last edited by Mako Sarutobi on Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:06 am
Salzem's theatrics stopped as soon as Yen entered the seen. His face went dead, barely noticing Mako's departure. His attention was fully focused on Yen spouting his gibberish. Rather, His eyes were locked on him, but his attention was focused on restraining himself from lunging out through the bars at his throat. Salzem still held somewhat of a grudge against Yen for trying to force him to stay, then trapping him in a genjutsu. They may have been partners before, but that's all gone now.

"Yen..." Salzem interrupted, smiling but there was no warmth or impishness. "Does it make you feel good to have a captive audience? I hope it does, as I will be here until the sovereign day I die listening to this rubbish. You are not the first and I doubt you will be the last. Let us discard all this garbage about me and lets talk about you." Salzem clapped his hands together abruptly, startling his guards. Salzem's smile was wicked indeed, curved and sharp like a scimitar.

"You were one of two who ever knew my intentions. You talked me in circles then trapped me in a genjutsu. Then after that you claimed to allow me to leave, and as soon as I come back to do something important, I end up in here. Did reporting me missing and calling me a traitor fill you with delight, Yen? Because as I sit here, keeping my hands from you're throat, I cannot help but notice how hypocritical you've become." Salzem's smile curved downward into a poisonous snarl.

"I HATE you, Yensung Aburame. With every fiber of my being, I HATE you!" If only the bars could give a little more leeway... The shadows of his cell seemed to arc over him, spreading out to either side of him like wings. Salzem's rage boiled, like a pot left on the fire. The main reason he hadn't attempted to tear the door off it's hinges and have at him yet was that if he did so, he'd become a true enemy of this place. That was the last thing he needed.

"I HATE you and you're stupid over-blown ego! I HATE that you think and may even want to help me. I HATE that you stand here in front of me, preaching a the village, his life, her life, my life and your life. How I LOATH that you think yourself appropriate to stand before me and assume your "rightful place" and my councilor. And finally," Salzem took a deep breath, voice growling. "I HATE that you DARE to approach me after this!"
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:52 am
Yen listens to the small rant that Sal went off like an explosive. An unusual embodiment of hate that seemed to radiate from salzem as yen took it all in holding his composure as Sal ranted trying to turn the tables on yen. Yet yen took it all in as salzem continued to thrash out as he almost went crazy in a sense. It's almost as if yen set off a few wires in salzems head in that last meeting they had. Yen had to stifle An urge to laugh as he recalled the notes in his desk recalling their last encounter. Easily evidence that could put him in a more serious predicament then he was in now. Yet the aburame sighed as he heard him out. Stepping further forward calmly that it was almost unnerving how calm he was yen gazed at him as salzem stared at him his blue cloak covering his chuninn jacket and shook his head.

"So you embody a sudden hate for me from doing my duty as a teammate and further taking action ahead. Look at thoes bars between me and you and further you from damaging the village. This is why the feral behavior must be in check with a nice cage. To ensure that you don't hurt anyone in your rage. Now I'll care less what you do to me as I could put you in the genjutsu again if you feel the urge to beat me oh that's fine I'll gladly do it because it's madness all of its own. But lets return to reality salzem. As comforting as it is your disire to wring my neck don't you think it's weird that your venting at me?" Yen went silent as he let that sink in for a moment and smiled

"You left for some random reason on a random day. Surely no one would notice but you still left your duties. And your home. A deserter and now your anger further fules it at me as I could've knocked you out before as I have you a chance to make a change as my business was easily to take care of it. But what did you do? You instead leave and further go UN an unfufulling adventure waltz in here and expect us to say. What's up? A cage is fitting for the deranged as well as foolish. As your anger is only a empty one at one who kooks out for you at home and here to speak once again. If anything your anger is only at your own failure as a village shinobi through failure for with all your strength you are unsure how it can make a diffrence and more or less save a life. Your anger resides at yourself because of a failure in a journey that may have had no true gain but all the loss of a defeat, and yet you point at me being the problem? Salzem you are too foolish to realize the reality in front of you"

Yen smiled as his eyes glowed slightly amid the sunlight as they reflected an auburn color. His voice barely a whisper as his chakra rose as a statement. Yet there was a smile on his face as his voice became a little sinister speaking to salzem as his shoulders took in account of situation. It was hilarious to yen but he continued on through speaking. Starting off slowly. "What if... I told you that was no genjutsu but my own world where it's my rules and my place. As simple as it is to lie the greatest genjutsu is the life of a lie. One where we walk salzem as simple as it is to merely be good or bad we cannot just do that. Yet some of us still kill despite our intentions. Yet I talked you through all of that so you can stay yet you left still despite my warnings? Sal now you are here. Yes here in a blasted cage foaming and starving. Like a beast yet you still havnt realized it. The actions you have done by leaving caused this on yourself; as your hatred may grow your resentment to what's all you knew and now know as your eyes open once more  To the reality before you. This was all on you salzem. You casted the strongest illusion on yourself one that only one can break and that's you. You chased after a lie and now further in your frustration come home defeated as you are in the box  for display to the village and visitors your inability to move forward and live life. Fleeing responsibility and your duty as a shinobi and yet all your strength and speed has done naught but confirm your own fears. You fell victim to a lie in plain sight and the lies that is and was your life as one of the konoha. Chasing your selfishness and own disires you left without telling the kage and thought all was going to be fine? The madness that has stricken you is hilarious and now here we stand as before now with you behind bars blind to the same thing I pointed out before. You will accomplish nothing alone. And further would cause damage to countless lives. You have died to konoha as soon as you stepped out that gate as you chased your goals alone and now returned as a man within the box and walls now compressed not only physically but in the soul."

Yens voice became cold as he went silent standing before salzem as he gazed at the man he was irritated at his attempt at a cheap shot but disired non the less to help Sal as he wrapped up his speech with a subzero tone much more different then his usual go free tone. " So salzem what is your choice now? Accept the madness in which you have driven yourself from konoha after petty illusions and self lies, or. Step back into the light from your prision discarding this pathetic hatred to myself  As I did nothing to either earn nor take your rage as I did before I still do. Unless you want to resolve this in my technique or out yourself from the rage of the world by your own hand. The choice is yours my friend as I'm not the one holding your destiny. You are. So shall we see where this takes us?  if you want to test your Might with me say the world's and I'll activate it."  

Yen stated flatly comming to a conclusion to his speech and staring the man in the eyes as his words sunk in.
Anonymous

Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:41 am
Salzem's venomous smile returned again. He had tuned Yen out from the moment he started speaking. He knew how he was. He would never shut up. He only caught a few words. Something about madness, something about rage, yada yada yada. Just like everyone else on the outside. He knew what was best. Not. Salzem merely smirked at Yen's retort before stepping back into the shadow of his cell.

"Oh, Yen. You just don't know when to shut up, do you?" Salzem smirked, lowering himself into a sitting position against the back stone wall. "Does normal speech escape your grasp? Oh well. I've lost interest in you. Go try your speeches on your mother or something. They might make a little more of an impression." Salzem hated Yen, and was compelled to smash his smug little jaw. The traitor. The fool. Salzem bottled up that volitile concoction for now though. He would make use of it later.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:33 pm
Yens voice went silent at his crack on his mother and his eyes became daggers at that instant as the boy went there. so there's little I can do to keep his rage in check.... As for his benevolent crack against the person that I gained my kindness from my own departed mother that's strike two. And. All he does is toon me out.... I guess I have little choice then to deal with him now and get this over with. Further pandemonium will take far too much chakra and further will only give him what he wants... Well I'll just use them as my leverage on him. If I recall he's nowhere near my durability and further these are my boys and girls. Perhaps I should show him my blades as necessary and keep him talking then as my long speeches should be nice and short now. After all he's dead to me now. I'll speed up the process every few minutes to get my desired results.

yen relaxed fully as he resolved himself and as a shock his point and reasoning was straight to the point.As yen sat down to the ground facing salzem his voice now returned surprisingly calm as yen asked his question. taking off his cloak and revealing his bare arms and the chuninn jacket he often wore underneath it. It was time for business As his eyes softened he was fine with his resolved results.

"How long have you hated me Sal?"

It was simple as that as he called out two kilshiku from within his left arm (1 male, and 1 female) yen now cupping his hands and radiating his chakra around him as his kilshiku heard him out in the hive mind ability of his kilshiku and their host. reproduce and grow my insects was yens command as the insects bit down on yens left arm near his forearm (2 bites starting chakra bleeding). and started their reproduction cycle where the female layed four eggs around the bite Mark as yen awaited salzems response to his question.

Wc:356

Actions: 1,235/1,250

-15 for kilshiku hive mind ability

Kilshiku outside of body:2

Insects inside of body:174

Total number of kilshiku bites on body:2
Fukuro Uchiha
Fukuro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:35 pm
Kaneki walked towards the prison, his headband tied tightly over his head. The young Genin was proud to finally be a ninja, he felt he should show the accomplishment to his new friend, even if he had to go to the prison to do it. His hood was pulled over his head as usual and as he passed by the guards he felt the air shift. "So this is where they keep all the....less enjoyed people of the village." The young Genin had never had any real reason to go to the prisons before, everyone here were scum who had dishonored the village. Of course his opinion did not stretch to his friend, Salzem. 

After what felt like an endless amount of time trying to find his cell Kaneki heard his friend's voice, but he also heard the voice of another. He stopped at the edge of the hall and paused to listen to the two, while the affairs of others had seldom had any place in his life something about Salzem caused him to become a bit more curious. He peeked his head around the corner for a fraction of a second to see the man speaking to Salzem. He seemed to be a shinobi but Kaneki was not sure, he had never seen the man before but he simply continued to listen silently.
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:24 pm
(you people skipped me I never exited)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:27 pm
(Sorry lol)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum