Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Made of Iron, Made of Stone (Open)

+3
Fukuro Uchiha
Alister Yama
Makashi Nara
7 posters
Go down
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Made of Iron, Made of Stone (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Made of Iron, Made of Stone (Open)

Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:34 pm
Mako would hear Salzem screaming from the end of the hallway and it seemed to be quite heated.  Mako then decided it may be wise for him to remain here and Sen an envoy in search of Risako, the one person Sal had agreed to talk to.  Mako could hear the seething hatred in the boys words and the two of them would continue to argue.  Mako would dip into a nook cloaked in the dimness of the area. He would use his right hand and bite the end of his thumb and place his palm flat against the ground as a puff of smoke erupted.  There were two monkeys, an older looking baboon and a younger spider monkey.

Silently he would command the spider monkey, "Go find Risako Akari and bring her back here immediately she is needed, inform her that it is urgent and involves Salzem,"  He would then focus his attention to the older monkey and say, "I'm gonna need your help,"  as the monkey would quickly transform into a bo staff and would fall into Mako's hands cleanly.  And start channeling the boosts that the staff could provide. Listening to the remaining conversation.  If either parties made an offensive action against the other he would form a rat seal at a speed of 120 and envelop both of their shadows in a paralyzing grasp.  But if that never happened he would wait.

Last edited by Mako Sarutobi on Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Made of Iron, Made of Stone (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Made of Iron, Made of Stone (Open)

Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:50 pm
Risako was on her way to greet Salzem while he rested in a jail cell, when she felt a spike of chakra coming from that direction. Fearing the worst, she took off as fast as she could, in an attempt to get see if Salzem was trying a break. Upon arrival, she took note that uh. Well. Some stuff was going down. Tensions seemed to be running high, and in that signature bull headed way, she barked out "Enough!"

If things continued, everyone in the room would wind up in a jail cell. Well, aside from Salzem. He was already in one.
Anonymous

Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:38 pm
Salzem was about to tell Yen just how much he hated him and where he could stuff that information. In fact, he was opening his mouth to do just that before a loud voice exploded from down the hall, just beyond his vision. Salzem closed his mouth, recognizing the voice as Risako's, though, he'd never at this volume. The noise only seemed magnified in the small concrete cell, making Salzem wince slightly. Although he had been shouted down, Salzem grinned internally, satisfied with tearing down Yen's defenses if only for a moment. He slipped further into the shadows, leaning up against the back wall nonchalantly as if there was no conflict. As if all the tension drained away like water through a crack in the floor. Even though Salzem smiled warmly in the direction of Risako's voice, Salzem's eyes still shot daggers. Yen, the stubborn bug-man he was, still stood in his door way.

"Yes, Yen, enough. Stop trying to make me your comrade. I will never be your friend or ally. If I was free of these restraints, I'd PROVE IT!" Salzem snapped. He glared at the Aburame before skulking in the corner of his cell. He was tired. Drained both emotionally and physically. He wished they wall would just go away. He longed for the silence of his cell at night. He missed the echo of the wind against his walls. Why couldn't everyone just go home and leave him alone...?

Salzem's rage had been spent. He sat, wrapped up on himself, trying to clear his head of the emotional muck that was left behind from his fuming. His breath had become deep and slow, starting the long, painful process of cleaning up after what felt like hours of venting. Why did everyone had to come and spite him today...? Why couldn't they just come one at a time...?
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:24 pm
Yen continued his bugs eating at his chakra as they continued to mate laying 4 more eggs on his skin. As risakos voice came into the picture as her speedy chakra signature seemed to have merely popped up but yen drowned out her shout of enough as he wasn't really doing much by the appearance but just sitting there as Sal slid back into the shadows yen stared at his eyes glowing in the dark as he called out two more kilshiku in his body on to his left arm. As they continued the dance of external reproduction although at the mere convenience of yen they were merely insects constantly mating on his skin marking up a total of 6 bites and 12 eggs being laid yen mentally pushed his insects to go faster and further. keep going And try to bite harder it may be tricky but you guys can do it yet yen in that moment as relaxed as he was noted salzems words. And throught for a moment as he had continued on after risako entered into the fray.

"Hey ris what's up?" Yen would address risako as he didn't leave his eyes from salzem and continued speaking on that beat. "Prove what to me Sal? There is nothing to prove from an pointless rage. This is no longer a pathetic fight for what's necessary or who's this or that. You were a leader and rage does not come in some empty box. What have I ever done other then put you in the technique to speak more peacefully and further prevent damage? I am not at fault with whatever it is that's fueling your rage. That's why I came here to see if you actually changed from a pathetic resentment towards me. Labeling me as some face that wronged you. If we didn't talk you could've done much worst. If the roles were switched would you have done the same? Put yourself in my shoes. And look out what I see for once. Instead of blocking out everyone who helps you. If you were anyone else's you would've been killed but here you are. Take a moment and reflect."

Yen bowed his head down in silence as he took off his straw hat with his right hand and placed it in his laprevealing his slick back shoulder length hair as his pale complexion shone in the sunlight. Looking at the shadow of salzem he spoke up. With a simple statement.

"I am not your enemy. If I was then I wouldn't have spoken to you. Nor have cared. It's the burden of proof I care visiting you in this condition. Why are you so angry at me above all else who did no evil or wrong to you? We do our duty yes. I would be furious if I was in your shoes and you didn't do this to me. My own friends and my home putting a blade in my back would kill me from the inhumanity. And yet we never did that. Instead you are here. So why target me above all else?"

Yen continued to sit there quietly fuming in rage at his recent comments but holding up his stance and trying to find out why salzem was so furious at him.

Wc:904

Actions:1,220/1,250

-15 for kilshiku hive mind

Insects inside body174

Kilshiku outside body:2

Kilshiku eggs:12
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:34 am
Risako would walk past where Mako was crouched hidden in shadow, if she noticed him she didn't reveal it.  Mako would then step out as she passed smiling, realizing it had been a minute since he had a cigarette.  Which just at that moment with the silence following Risako yelling enough, Sushma would yell, "Hey, Mako I found her, she was here the whole time," It made Mako chuckle, aloud and despite the arguments occurring Mako would drop his offensive mindset and proceed back to where Salzem and Yensung were arguing.  The monkey would climb up his clothes and perch on his shoulder snatching a cigarette on its way up and lighting it.  

Mako saw the oppurtunity to disarm a potentially hostile situation with Risako now here.  He would watch Sal closely to make sure he didn't try to break out but Mako didn't think he would, and he would eye Yensung suspiciously as well, as the accusations Sal threw did not seem without merit.  He knew Sal as an honest person, if not a little too honest.  He would stand a few meters behind risako and would remain silent allowing Risako to continue to diffuse the situation, lighting up a cigarette and letting his nerves relax with the flow of nicotine.

Last edited by Mako Sarutobi on Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Fukuro Uchiha
Fukuro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:46 am
Kaneki continued to listen to the group, as he remained around the corner. They seemed to be talking about something fairly important, though what it was Kaneki could not tell. He knew it had something to do with Sal, and that obviously the man who came to visit him. It seemed like they were not exactly the best of friends, in fact Kaneki was pretty sure Sal was hated by the man.

Kaneki pulled his hood down for a moment so he could hear a bit better. It seemed there were now a few people there to speak to Sal, he had hoped to enjoy another conversation with the man but it seemed like that was not going to happen right now.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:31 am
What Risako could see with her eyes and what Yensung was doing by appearance were mostly unimportant. The fact that she could feel his chakra flaring from outside the building, meant that he was about to do something hasty and likely not in Salzem's favor. Not that Risako was really taking sides or the like, but one isn't really supposed to be harming prisoners. That's a job for the jounin, when they require information and no Yamanaka is present.

Clearly being ignored, as she could feel by Yen's chakra still flaring out and about the room, her patience was immediately worn thin. Without warning, she would use her newly gained technique to dart across the room at speeds Yensung could never dream of achieving, and as she passed him, she held up the seal of confrontation, which would erect a barrier around the two. This would prevent both Yen, and his bugs from leaving the circle, which Salzem sat outside of. Rather than stop within the barrier, she passed through it's other side, landing her within a safety zone about two meters away from Yen, but still outside of the barrier. Barking another order from the other side of Yen, which he was probably still unaware she had even moved at this point, she shouted "Yensung Aburame, stand down!" This would likely be his final warning.

[Used Hoho, and the barrier confining technique. Basically, it does nothing but hold you and all other living creatures in place xD. I'll do an AP count if it really needs to be done.}
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:14 pm
OOC:  Original Topic

Somewhere in another part of the ninja world... 

Kira had finally arrived at the border of Suna. She was slightly tired from going through the humid desert without stopping once for a break. She had to make haste. There was someone who was out there who had information on her, and possibly her village for that matter. She had to put a stop to it. She had been rather restless, but her body was pumping with adrenaline to the next few moments that would proceed once she summoned the boy she once called friend. She didn’t know what to expect once she summoned the boy to her position, but she did know that she wanted answers! The Uzumaki could feel the feint full of chakra from the seal she placed on him. From where she stood, at the country’s borders, she felt just close enough to be able to bring the boy to her current position.

Nerves began to fill the girl with doubt as slight shivers ran through her core, but she knew she had to do this. If she didn’t, she may very well regret it for the rest of her life, her very short life if what she thought was true. The girl bit into her thumb as a stream of blood ran down her finger and onto the ground below. A seldom look on her face as she prepared herself to face the man she had confided in. She formed the hand signs one by one, remembering her training as she finally placed her hand onto the ground below her. A seal marked the ground before her immediate area was engulfed in a puff of smoke. 

The smoke would take two second to clear before the boy would have appeared before her. Before the boy could get a grip of where he was, the Uzumaki would tap him on the neck, as if trying to get his attention but actually putting a seal just in case things ended up getting ugly. She would take two steps back and await for some sort of reaction from him. the sight of him sickened her, making the ramen from the morning turn. She wanted to just kill the boy where he stood, but she reserved herself. Letting the man speak. She wanted answers, and she wanted them now.

“You have until the count of three to explain yourself before I kill you myself!” 

Kira let out through a tight jaw. Her hair was slightly defying gravity due to how furious she was (sort of like Kushina), she was just about ready to slap the boy into another dimension. The opening titles would be, In a world far far away, Sal was slapped into the Star Wars Saga. Cue music. Kira remained confident, only three meters from the boy. If think went bad, she would activate the seal and give the boy a swift death. It’s possible that she was too late in stopping the boy from relaying the info he acquired, but the least she would do is take him with her to the afterlife. 

“One."

-45 for self cursing seal placement
-20 for summing technique

Just so y'all know I have IC justification:
Placed mark seal as well as bonding topic

Kira's reasoning for tracking him down
Anonymous

Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:52 pm
Salzem smiled to himself, hearing Risako go off on Yen. Suddenly, everything in front of him went up in smoke. Literally. His entire scope of vision was encompassed in a sold wall of the white, cloudy gas not unlike that of typical Summoning rituals. Wait... What? Had he been summoned? Out of prison? His vision cleared in about two seconds, and his assumption was confirmed. Sand. Sand everywhere. How... What... Salzem stood up, before hearing a familiar voice screech at him from behind.

"You have got to the count of 3  to explain yourself before I kill you myself!" Oh no... Salzem turned came face to face with Kira. She had summoned him. He took a step back instinctively, surprised by the murder in her voice. What has he done to deserve such a tone...? Oh... Right.... He left Suna without her... Salzem cursed himself silently, having realized how many different flavors of emotion he had put her through. How could he have been so impulsively stupid?

"Kira..." Salzem spoke gently, as if he was trying to calm down an animal or wailing infant. "I can explain. But before I can..." Salzem rolled up his jacket sleeve on his right arm, revealing a small black dot where Risako had marked him.

"I need you to remove this mark before they summon me back." There was a hint of urgency in his tone as he said this, his expression, almost pleading.

"Please... They will be able to track where we are, even if they can't summon me. They will kill us both!"

(Exit)
(claiming escape from Konoha and enterance into Suna's borders via Summoning)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:14 pm

Approved unless stated otherwise <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum