Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 2:04 pmAkki SenjuA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Honey Moon (Kyson, Royalty, nk, io) - Page 2 Empty Re: Honey Moon (Kyson, Royalty, nk, io)

Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:41 pm
As they began their journey, Kyson was excited to be there. This would be the toughest mission he has done yet, and Kyson was ready for it. He just had a feeling this mission was going to go very well. They got two talented genin and a jounin. Kyson thought the squad could not have been any better. Kyson is still getting used to living in Suna. Living in Kumo for most of his life and now living in a whole new country with a totally different climate was not easy. Kyson wondered how his sensei was doing back at Kumo, which was also Royalty's father. His sensei did say that he would eventually stop training him when he reaches a higher rank. I guess that came quicker than he expected. This is where Kyson's story of being a shinobi begins, he now does not have anyone to look over him anymore. It was time for him and Royalty to grow up.

As they leave Suna, Kyson is still trying to get used to this sandy climate. No moisture in the air at all, but luckily Kyson has a water bottle to keep him cool. But he'll most likely save it for later when the sun is really shining down on them. Kyson enjoyed leaving the village because his dream was always to explore different villages. That was why Kyson decided to leave also, because he would get his chance to finally see outside of Kumo. Even though that decision could have costed him his life, he was grateful to be where he is at right now. 

Kyson can't wait to reach the destination, he could finally fight as a team along with his teammates. Plus he could finally show his skills to Coco  because this is a test for his rank up after all. So him and Royalty have to be on their top game for this mission. As they were walking, Kyson noticed Royalty began to speak. He asked why Coco came to Suna. Kyson was sort of curious as well. But Kyson did not think the mood was awkward because he is used to not talking much, so this was not really anything new to him. Kyson did not say anything, he just waited to see what Coco was going to say about his question if she felt like answering.

(Words: 744/3000)

(TWC: 2403/9000)

Last edited by Kyson on Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Honey Moon (Kyson, Royalty, nk, io) - Page 2 Empty Re: Honey Moon (Kyson, Royalty, nk, io)

Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:00 am
Poor Ra-Ra was having a harder time out in this heat than the Twins. Poor little guy, if this was Ame he would be happy as a clam but at the moment it didn't look like he was enjoying life outside of Coco's apartment. Right now he was sticking to Coco's back and peeking out the back of her shirt at one of the Genin. Coco didn't mind because his smiley skin was nice and cool on her's. The twins were to busy sleeping to bother much with Crying. Which Coco appreciated.

Her ears pricked up when she heard her Genin ask the question pertaining to her immigration decisions. Well she had a few hundred reasons but wasn't sure which one she should go with. "Well I was the last member of the old guard to live in Kumo. That is I was the last Shinobi who lived there when The previous Kage ruled the city. Back when it was beautiful, and vibrant. I stayed because I thought that I might be able to make a difference from the inside but when I had these two little guys I knew that I couldn't risk them. So I left and I haven't looked back since. The only thing I had worth staying for left me there way before." Goodness She missed Akira. Now Boys that's a reason for leaving.

Good Talk!

They chatted, and chittered about for the remainder of the Walk each no doubt giving a bawdy story about their adventures in ninjaing. Coco told the story about how she first met the Salamander Clan and had to pee into a rag to counter act the Poison that Kasuna had shot at her. Oh that Crazy Salamander she really had to train him to be Her summon someday. It just seemed like sometime along the way she outpaced his usefulness. Poor guy. He was always so ready for a fight with his cute little red cape.

They continued their journey until the Sun had begun to descend towards the Horizon, and on that Horizon bathed in the not yet golden light of the desert was The oasis! A large and out of place density of Foliage, and green. A verdant paradise in the middle of an otherwise golden brown desert. Coco smiled knowing that the first part of the mission was over, and you know what they say half the fun of the journey was getting there. The first half had been pretty boring so she hoped that was true. Of course if being in the spa was going to be as fun as walking through a burning desert, then it didn't really seem like that was a good thing. Huh.

The Oasis was guarded by a team of Private Security. Some Former ninja, some Samurai, all of them worht their suit. They wore baggy cool looking clothing and universally wore a yellow wrap around their head which hid most of their features from site. Spears seemed to be what their weaponry mainly consisted of, though there were a few variations. The party was stopped from entering the Oasis where the point where sand turned to grass. It was a ssimple fix because all Coco had to do was flash them some papers signed by the kage, and they were let in. Quickly a Tour guide was summoned, and some servants came to grab their luggage.

"Ms. Wei and Company I presume?" A awfully French sounding Man with a pencil thin moustance asked when he arrived. His servants grabbed everyone's luggage and put them on a cart to be hauled off to the spa and hotel. 

"That's us!" Coco greeted Happily. "I Trust our room is in order."

"Of course Ma'am Your Assistant was very specific. One Room on the 9th floor, and one on the 7th in exactly the same spot." Little did he know that the Secretary's room was sandwiched between those two. 

"Excellent." Coco complemented. "It's so hard to be an eccentric in this day and time. May we see our rooms? I've been carrying these babes all day, and I am beat. Besides that I know my two Assistants have been dying to see the Springs.

"Of Course ma'am."

(1402/3000)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:10 am
Walking through the dessert became lesser and less bothersome for Royalty. Soft and silk clothing were his usual attire. Having been extremely thin and elastic, the boy had numerous opportunities for a breeze of wind to stroll through and cool off his entire body. Winds did not move very fast but just fast enough to feel heavenly caressing the faces of the various ninja walking to the springs. There were some instances where sand would whip up into the air for a short amount of time. It had not been too much of a bother. The group were in fact surrounded by sand. It was expected. When it did happen, Royalty could be seen shaking his head to get the substance out of his hair.

After Royalty had intrigued Coco a little with his questions, he was eager to hear her answers. As she replied to him, he would give the jounin his undivided attention and pay attention to detail. The curiosity of the young genin was soon extinguished. It seemed she did not necessarily want to leave but growing circumstances changed her fate to another scenario. Having birthed children will put you in a predicament where you can no longer think for yourself. Royalty respected that from her. This drove him to believe that she was a good person deep down. It was also nice getting to know another ninja whom had gone through the same circumstances and he and Kyson. Who would have known that Suna was harboring other former Kumogakure ninja. Royalty sometimes wondered if there were more of them.

Once the party had arrived at the springs, Royalty noticed how the sand eventually shifted into a more suitable and live terrain: grass. This excited Royalty to a minor extent. There time here would certainly be a great one. As long as nothing would happen then the group could enjoy a vacation. After everything the two genin had went through since training vigorously in the Cloud Village, it seemed like not too bad of an idea to just sit back and bask in the water and sunlight; a great combination if you might add. 

Seeing the Oasis raised a smile on Royalty's face. The area looked so alive and relaxed. This was a total 180 from the citizens who dwelled in the Village Hidden in the Clouds. He looked at Kyson for a brief second to see how he was reacting to it. After so the party seemed to be admitted onto the premises. Walking further and further into the area, Royalty was fascinated. This seemed like a very expensive place to go spend your time at. And to think that he was able to get in for free. This was just amazing to him. 

As soon as the Tour Guide had approached the group, Royalty immediately snapped out of his trance and focused on him. He had not known whom the person was and he did not forget that he had to be on guard for suspicious activity. His suspicions soon dispersed as his luggage was politely taken. Before they could take his bags, Royalty reached in and grabbed a water bottle. They were free to take his bags into their rooms now. Everything seemed okay. Apparently, it was there jobs to treat them with all of this hospitality. Royalty had just been tense at first because he had never received treatment like this ever before in his life. He would get used to it.

When the Tour Guide initiated conversation, Royalty noticed how he addressed Coco as Ms. Wei. Royalty thought to himself. Hmm, Ms. Wei? Seems like such a short name. I wonder if it is short from anything longer. No worry. It was not important to him as of now. What was important to him was proving his worth to her. Sometimes good impressions could be hard to display. He would try his best however. 

As Coco and the Tour Guide were talking, Royalty walked next to Kyson. He was now on the left of Kyson and leaned over a bit so that he may speak quietly with his friend. It was clear that he was excited but he tried his best to keep a calm voice.

"Look at this place bro. It's huge. So lit up and vibrant. It'd be nice to chill and relax here after that long journey we took. What do you think? I know it is very nice and all but I am going to try my best not to allow this to steer my focus on the mission. I will also have fun ha ha." Royalty laughed slightly as he finished speaking to Kyson. Right when Kyson would get a chance to reply is when Coco and the Tour Guide had finished their briefing. Now was the time to go and look at the rooms. This was going to be a great mission.

(1777/3000)

(TWC - 4268/9000)

(Someone's count is off because 1777(my total) + 1402(Coco's total) + 744(Kyson's total) = 3923. Then if you start from Kyson's last TWC + Coco's post and this post it's 4,268. Then I actually went through and copy and pasted all of our posts and it was 3,997 xD I'm hella confused but I guess.)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:16 am
After Coco had finished explaining her reasons for leaving the village. Kyson was extremely fascinated; he wishes he knew how it was like before the new Raikage took over. Unfortunately, he was too young to remember. He could barely remember any of his parents dying since he was only two years old. But he tried not to think about it right now, he needs to focus on the mission. His parents are probably happy right now he was able to leave the village while in its corrupted state.

Kyson looked at the kids Coco was with, he thought they were so cute and innocent. He thought it must be a lot of responsibility to have two kids and be on a mission at the same time. If they were her kids, Kyson thought she was one hell of a mom to be able to take care of two kids and be on a mission at the same time. And if they weren’t her kids, he thought she was still an amazing person to watch them and take on her duties as a shinobi as well. Either way, Kyson thought she was a good and trustworthy person. Even we just met her, they feel a bit closer since they were all from Kumo and escaped to the same village. Kyson was happy to be on his first mission with two people similar to him in some way.

As they continued their walk, the sun was beginning to go down as we reached the Oasis. Kyson was filled with so much excitement; he had never seen a place so beautiful in his life. I guess there are some amazing perks for being a ninja, Kyson thought. He would have never thought there would be a place so green with nice vegetation. Kyson surely liked this environment more than the village. Kyson is still getting used to the Villages sandy climate. But he is getting there. Even though Kyson was happy to see this beautiful in front of him, this only meant that the mission was soon about to begin.

Kyson looked around to at the guards and noticed it was well guarded. But is it guarded enough if other bandits try to infiltrate. Well if it was then they probably wouldn’t be here on the mission. Kyson began to scope the place out, just looking and examining. Kyson’s wonders if they are going to have a strategy or a game plan to complete the mission. But Kyson assumed Coco had a good plan, since she has had more experience on missions than Kyson. She would most likely come up with a better plan than him.

As Kyson was standing around holding his book bag, one of the guards came and asked for their luggage politely. Before Kyson gave them the book bag, he took his Kumo head band out first. He did not trust anyone with it. The reason why it’s so important to him is because this reminds him of his parents fighting for him and the sake of the village. Because after all, Kumo is not a bad place, it’s just the man that runs it. But going on these missions and Kyson’s training back at the village, he will soon reach his goal in no time.

When someone addressed Coco as Ms. Wei. Kyson assumed that was her last name, since the man seemed so formal. When he told Coco that our rooms were on different floors, Kyson was a bit confused. I thought they could have gotten our rooms closer to each other or maybe on the same floor. But I guess the more spread out, the more ground they could cover. Kyson began to look around once more. He cannot believe that they got in this place for free. But Kyson just keeps looking down at the green vegetation. He really misses seeing green, if only Kyson could live here. A boy could dream.

As Kyson is standing around, he notices Royalty begins to walk right next to him, Kyson assumed he was going to talk about how amazing this place is. He doubted he been to this place even when he was living in Suna. Maybe his parents or his uncle Ashura been here. When Kyson thought of them, he just thought of Kumo again. Royalty began to talk about how nice the place was and if they should have some fun while they are there. Even though they still have a mission, it was not a bad idea. Maybe after the mission, they could stick around and have some fun. Before Kyson had a chance to respond, Coco had finished talking with the guards it was now time for them to show us to our room. Kyson was excited to see how the rooms look. A place like this should have nice looking rooms too.

(Words:1554/3000)

(TWC: 4733/9000)

(I just did everyone's word count all together on Microsoft word and its 3923 in all too. This post is 810 words so 810+3923= 4733. So we going with that)
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:23 pm
Coco was happily led to the hotel by the Welcomer, and his two servants, all of them wearing bellhop outfits. She took in a deep breath and smelled teh wonderfully fresh air that surrounded the Oasis. It really was a lovely spot to vacation. She'd have to take advantage of this place when she knew that the secretary was safe. Though there was one thing that was just eating at the back of Coco's mind. The head bellboy looked so familiar.

Oh well!

The Group were lead into the grand hotel, and into an elevator. The group was split up to where the two lesser servants lead Kyo, And Roy to their room, and the head bellhop lead Coco to her room. She'd go ahead, and thank him, give him a tip, and with a happy sigh opened up the Room's door, which slammed immediately behind her. Causing Coco to jump! Then there was a locking sound, followed by a hissing sound...

Now she knew where that man looked familiar from. He was the Infamous Assassin Known as  The Bellhop! She didn't have much time to contemplate how silly it was that she'd managed to see this coming, because the whole room was filling up with a yellow gas. Poison no doubt. "Hold your breath Babies!" Coco brought one leg up, and balanced Yinping on it as she bit her free thumb, and started to awkwardly perform some handseals. Then in a puff of smoke Coco summoned a... Salamander! That's Right! Manasa Came into that room and the second she felt that poisonous gas filling it up she huffed. People trying to bring down poison on her summoner? Not in her house! With only the slightest bit of effort The poison transformed miraculously into a healing vapor that counteracted any poison Coco or the babies might have inhaled.

"Manasa! Assassin! Mission! Kill!" Coco turned around and with her briefing over she kicked down the door, and jumped out. The Assasin was no where to be seen. Darnit he could be anywhere by now. Probably setting up the Secretary for a Trap at that very moment. Dangit! And he arrived in less than an hour! They were going to have to get this done fast.

She sped down the hallway and down the stairs trying to get to her Genin, if they were still alive.

xxxx

Meanwhile Kyson and Roy were being led to their own room by the two other bellhops. One was in front of the two genin and one was behind them. At some point in their journey they decided that it was time to kill the two Genin and go into action. The Bellhop at the back of the group would extend his hand, and out from his palm would come a Razor Sharp Bone that would Pierce the back of the closest Hopefully. The Other Bellhop would quickly turn around, and in his hand would be a spinning mass of energy blue in coloration, The Bellhop would send the ball slamming into his own target, and send that guy spiraling away. Oh! For a little bit of fun if that guy was hit he'd be propelled backwards and get send into the bone spear that was piercing his ally! Making a Genin- Kebab

(1948/3000)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:40 pm
Enjoying his arrival thus far, Royalty had been marveling at the grand place. This place was just a sight for sore eyes. The group were then accompanied by a trio of bellhops. The way their form an appearance were, they looked like a team. The leader was concerned with Coco and the two others would be assisting Kyson and Royalty. Royalty came too a conclusion that the bellhops had to be working together for quite some time. They just looked like they came into the industry together. So much chemistry between the three. It was phenomenal.

After the whole group had gotten into the elevator, Royalty was still impressed. Even the elevator had been clean and sophisticated. He loved this place. The group of them all had been a bit bunched up but Royalty barely paid it any mind. A long glance at the decor of the elevator was shortened as the elevator had reached the 7th floor. The two bellhops that had been there for Kyson and Royalty had gestured for the two to get off. One bellhop had lead the way and Royalty had walked off of the elevator before Kyson. When Kyson had decided to leave the elevator, the last bellhop would be right behind them. The two genin were sandwiched in.

The halls of the 7th floor were not as beautiful as the lobby had been. This caused Royalty to remember, much like he did while in the lobby, that they were here on important business. Once the coast was clear and they knew that no harm would befall the secretary, then it would be most appropriate to have a good time and enjoy their stay. Now was a perfect time to scope out the place for any out of the ordinary instances.

The Quadruplet of humans were walking past plenty of rooms. Royalty had been annoyed because the hallways were quite long. It had reminded him of the mission that he and Kyson had finished while still being members of Kumogakure. The mission had to do with finding a scroll in an area with 4 long intersecting hallways with doors at each intersection. Kyson and Royalty had finished that mission with ease. There was really nothing to it, to just avoid the sentries that had been there.

As the journey down the long hallway was taking forever, Royalty began to ask the bellhop in front a question. He had a thing for wanting to get acquainted with unfamiliar people as Coco and the Kazekage could tell from meeting up with him. Little did Royalty know that he would be interrupted. 

"So, Mr. Bellhop, what is it that I may call yo...." The second he was about the finish the sentence, Royalty noticed him conjuring up something. His movements had been very suspicious for the man had stopped as well. Royalty stayed on his guard as everyone who would seem to be their ally could be treacherous beings. As the front bellhop turned around Royalty had already planned on jumping. His jump would not utilize all of his strength as he did not have the luxury of an infinite altitude. The ceiling had been about 10 feet high. 

Noticing something in the bellhop's hand, Royalty's heart dropped. The bellhop jerked as he turned around. His movements were swift and fluid. The spherical ball of chakra had been fit into the bellhops left palm. The bellhop had turned to his right to face Royalty and aim the ball at his abdomen. At this time, the young Yuka boy then jumped and curled up in a way. His knees had been very close to his chest. The best way to describe his form was a cannonball but instead, both of his arms were extended outwards. The bottle of water he had taken from his bag not too long ago was in his left hand. 

The ball of chakra had now been avoided for now. Royalty leapt over the striking point. It was only natural that the bellhop lean forward to put as much force as possible into the attack. By now, the bellhop's forearm had been under Royalty. Utilizing gravity and his own strength, Royalty then used his right foot to land on top of the bellhop's arm. It was not just a normal land, Royalty intentionally stomped on the forearm of the bellhop slightly cracking his radius bone. 

The aftermath of the stomp was the bellhop crashing down towards the floor along with his arm, the ball of chakra colliding and indenting the ground, and at the end, Royalty had now been standing on the bellhop's arm while he was on the floor. The bellhop had landed on his stomach with his other arm to his side and his chin was touching the floor as well. Wasting no time, Royalty jumped over the man. The boy spun in a 180 so that when he jumped over the bellhop, he would not be facing the other direction, instead he would be facing the bellhop and notice that Kyson had been attacked too. This was insane.

Trying not to let Kyson's situation distract him, Royalty then quickly took a step back while at the same time crushing his water bottle with his arm extended outwards. The water then pressured towards the bottom of the bottle and spilled all over the bellhop's legs and back. Royalty took the step back to avoid any contact with splattering water. Dropping the bottle, Royalty began to perform some hand seals quickly. The seals went from Boar to Ram to Snake to Horse and then finished with Dragon. By the time he had reached Horse, the bellhop was already on his way off of the ground using his right arm since his radius was broken. It was too late for him though.

Immediately after performing the hand seals, Royalty pointed both of his palms outwards towards the back of the bellhop. A surge of lightning would be sent from the boy's palm at him with the speed of 60 and a power of 45. Due to the water conducting the electricity, the power jumped up to 65. The bellhop was struck by Electromagnetic Murder and severely shocked and burned. 

"RAITON: JIBASHI!" Royalty screamed as the bellhop was struck. The lightning knocked out a few surrounded lights but Royalty was still able to see quite well. Being hit directly with the jutsu, the bellhop fell right back down on his stomach. He did not even have the time and strength to rise on his feet before he got hit with Jibashi. Smoke was emitting from the bellhop's body as his uniform from his back to his calves had been singed and his skin was deteriorating with burns that made his blood dry almost instantaneously. The blood appeared to be black from the naked eye. There were several openings in the bellhop's body to the internal organs and bone infrastructure. 

While Kyson had been handling himself, Royalty looked up to notice that he had been doing a good job. Back to the bellhop in front of him. After done with the jutsu, Royalty closed his eyes and reopened them. His eyes were shining bright as he activated his Kekkei Genkai. Looking at the bellhop, he noticed how his spine had a few Thoracic pieces that were severed. It became clear that the bellhop was now crippled and unable to move. This is when Royalty had walked up to the body and was now standing over his singing back with his left foot on the left side of the body and his right foot on the right side of the body. Royalty then bent over to ask him a question.

"Hey uhm, you got a little something something on your back. I am going to call housekeeping. Maybe they could fix you up. Buut, I will only call if you tell me who you are working for. Make this easier on yourself." Royalty then tilted his head to face his right ear towards the body. The bellhop was unable to speak. All Royalty could hear were groans and moans. Maybe the man was too incapacitated. Royalty then spoke again.

"Hm, nothing? Grrrrr." Royalty mimicked the groans of the man until they were groaning at the same time. At this time, Royalty leaned over and knocked on the walls of the hallway. The walls were hard. He then spoke again. "Ha, knock on wood. You owe me a soda.. Hm, well actually, you owe me a water. Should have done your homework." 

Realizing that the man could not talk or move, Royalty did not no what to do with him. This is when he remembered when Coco told Kyson and Royalty to kill each other for the rank of Jounin. They were best friends which is why he was unable to do it. In fact, Royalty had never killed anyone before. He was unsure if it was in his nature. But this was a person whom he had not known and tried to take his life. Realizing that Coco might take it into her liking for Royalty to show that he was fearless and ready to take any task, he decided that it would be best to dispose of the bellhop. 

Using his right foot, Royalty rose it over the back of the bellhop. Closing his eyes, he stomped on the spine of the bellhop. He heard the snap of the bones and then removed his foot from the carcass of the bellhop. At this time he heard a door open behind him. A civilian had heard the commotion outside of their hotel room. The civilian peeked out and looked both ways until looking the way of all of the ninja. The civilian saw Royalty turn around and face them. Royalty quickly wanted to resolve the situation.

"Don't be alarmed. We are here on orders of the Kazekage. You are safe. Please go back into your rooms. You may come out in an hour or two." As the civilian had listened to Royalty's words, it seemed she was still scared. She removed her head from the corner and slammed her door. Royalty then turned his attention to Kyson and the other bellhop. The dead bellhop had been laying between his feet. He could not believe he had just killed his first person. 

(WC - 1724 + 1777 = 3501/3000) 

(TWC - 7004/9000)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:30 pm
Kyson and his team was being directed to their room, Kyson was excited to see how the room looked. Kyson continue to wonder why their rooms were on separate floors. But Kyson tried not to think too much about it. He wondered when the actual mission was going to start. After they have get to their rooms, were they going to meet up and come up with a game strategy? It was obvious Kyson was really curious to how they were going to get this done. They had finally reached the elevator and all three of them stepped inside.

As they entered the elevator, Kyson felt a bit uncomfortable. There was a lot of people on the elevator. He could not wait to reach the seventh floor because in this elevator with this much people was annoying. As they reached the seventh floor, Kyson and Royalty got the signal to go and leave the elevator. As they were walking down the hallway, Kyson was not too impressed with the hallways. But what could you expect, they were just hallways. It is not like we were supposed to sleep there. As they were walking down the hallway, One Bellhop was in front of the two and one was behind them. Kyson was close to the one in the back and Royalty was close to the one in the front. So Kyson was behind Royalty and the two Bellhops closed in on them. They continued to keep walking through the hallway, Kyson was wondering when they were going to get to the room, but Kyson felt he would look impatient and rude. So he did not say anything. Kyson looked towards Royalty to see if he had any suspicion as to why they were still walking but Kyson was behind him. But as soon as he looked at him he spoke. Royalty asked what name should he call on of the Bellhop's by. But before he could finish his sentence, Kyson wondered why Royalty stopped talking and why the Bellhop in front stopped. As Kyson looked to see what was going on, he noticed the front Bellhop began to turn around and had some chakra built in his palm. Kyson right away activated his Hydrification technique out of reaction and to defend himself.

"Damn, Roy watch out!" Kyson screamed as he saw the chakra ball in the front Bellhop's palm.

He saw Royalty Jump above his arm and when he got high enough. He landed on his arm with the chakra ball formed it to go towards the ground. Kyson then jumped back just in case Royalty plans failed. But what Kyson did not know was that the Bellhop behind him had a sharp bone waiting to stab him. As Kyson jumped back, he jumped towards the point of the sharp bone, piercing through his chest. The bone went as far as it could through Kyson's chest.

"Ahhhh... damn..... it." Kyson says as he closes eyes and stays there just still.

"Ha at least we killed one of them.” The Bellhop in the back said as he pierced his sharp bone through Kyson’s chest.

As Kyson stood there playing dead with the bone piercing through his chest. Little did the bellhop know, was that Kyson’s bloodline enabled him to not get harmed by physical attacks. Now that it was obvious that they were looking to kill the two genin. Kyson opened his eyes but did not reveal that he was playing dead yet. He took a look to see what Royalty was doing. All Kyson saw was Royalty destroying his opponent. He was surprised to see how far he had cam since he first met him. He did not know he was this powerful and such a quick thinker. He easily maneuvered his opponents attack with ease. But now it was time for Kyson to show his strength and wits. Kyson quickly stopped playing dead and looked towards the Bellhop that stabbed him.

“Sorry, but you’re going to need a lot more than some bones to kill me.” Kyson said with a cocky smirk on his face.

“What the… what the hell are you.” The bellhop said as he was confused to why the young genin was not dead.

While Kyson still had the bone going through his chest. He simply moved to the right as the bone was going through his torso. It was as if the bone was going through water. Kyson kicked the Bellhop hard in his chest and he fell to the ground landing on his butt. As soon as he tried to get back up, Kyson put up both of his index fingers and formed his hands in a shape of a gun. He pointed them at his legs with each finger pointing at a knee cap. His right index finger was pointing at his right knee cap, and his left index finger was pointing at his left knee cap. Kyson was about three feet away from the Bellhop and before he could try and get back up. Kyson used his water gun jutsu, shooting both his kneecaps and increasing its power with his chakra. The two water droplets can pierce through one’s body with ease. The power and speed of the jutsu was 69. But with Kyson’s chakra being 100, he increased the power and speed to 84. After shooting both his kneecaps, the Bellhop was unable to walk. He laid right there on the ground in pain.

“AHHH.. SHIT… YOU BASTARD I’M GOING TO KILL YOU.” The bellhop said as he was yelling in pain.

Kyson looked at him with a confused look as to how he was going to do that. Kyson walked over to his body and looked down at him.

“Who are you working for and is there anymore of you here?” Kyson said with an annoyed look on his face as he was getting tired of his screaming.

“IM NOT TELLING YOU A DAMN THING!” The bellhop said as he yelled at Kyson.

Kyson sighed, that was not the answer Kyson wanted to hear. So Kyson looked down at him and stomped on his face as hard as he can three times making him unconscious instantly. After Kyson knocked out his opponent, he took a look to see how Royalty was doing. From the looks of it, it looked like he killed him. But Kyson did not have time to figure out if he was dead or not. He had a mission to accomplish. So Kyson quickly used shadow clone jutsu to summon one clone to watch over the bodies. So he can alert people what happened and to remain calm.

“Hey Roy, I think we should try and find Coco. She may be in trouble as well. The same people who attacked us may have attacked her as well. Let’s move. My clone will watch over the bodies.” Kyson said as he looked towards Royalty.

(Words: 2714/3000)

(TWC: 8164/9000)
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:43 am
Coco spun around that Hallway and bolted down the ornate Hallway. Oh dang. For only a moment she manged to catch a view of Roy brutally murdering One of the assaliants. The kid was cold blooded. Personally Coco reallly didn't mind blood, and bodies stuff like that. She learned on her very first mission that if you didn't kill your opponents brutally and with all rapidity they would brutally rape you. Now that was the kind of decision that you only had to learn one time before it truly sunk in. so she wasn't terribly put off when she saw the deed. Besides in this kind of situation who knows what sort of trouble this agent could get into if he was let on the loose. Coco made a mental Note to notify the hotel to transfer the secretary to a different room tonight. If her room was trapped who knew what was waiting in the secretaries room.

Coco nodded now having formulated a plan in her mind. She placed the swaddling for her babies in her mouth and formed the Clone Seal Creating four different Clones. With the clones around she returned her babies to her Hands. "Thanks For the Help Manasa!" With that the Salamander goddess dissipated in a puff of smoke. "You, Notify Management! You Take care of the Bodies, You Summon Harou... momentarily, for now Grab Roy's bag!" She Directed all of her clones to accomplish various tasks. She could never get over how useful clones were. Never, Ever, Ever. "And you two!" Coco was now upon the two genin. She palmed the two of them a baby, one for each. Akira for Kyson, and Yinping for Royalty. "Grab a baby!" When her babies were secure she grabbed a hold of both of her genin and slung them over each of her shoulders. Coco may have been slight of frame, but she was mighty. She ran full blast towards an open window on the other side of the hallway. At this moment there were only two things in her mind right now. One: She had to find The Bellhop, put and end to this assassination attempt and save the day, and Two: This was going to look awesome!

With a impressive feat of acrobatics, and athleticism Coco jumped through the open window and managed to not hit anyone's head on the window! Which was far more impressive. For A brief moment the Five ninja were free falling. Five ninja? That's right! Coco, Kyson, Royalty, Akira and Yinping. Sure they were ninja yet, but they were ninja babies, and they were important members of the team too.

They fell for only a short bit before they landed on the back of a Massive Black and Orange Salamander! The back was made up of a series of hard chitinous shelling. Coco was really weighing up the pros and cons of summoning Harou in on this mission. while he was low on stealth, he was high on killing, and they needed to negate the threat of the Assasin ASAP The Secretary was almost here! So Mr. Harou was their best choice.

If someone were to wonder how Harou got summoned without anyone bringing him in, The last of Coco's clone had summoned him in once they were all outside. Because Harou wasn't terribly friend to being summoned into buildings. 

Harou was now on the ground and roaring Wildly. Oh boy. Coco was going to take a few black marks for this!

She Set the Genin down on the back of Harou, trusting them to hold her babies, and punched Harou on the top of the head slamming him down into the ground. "Hey Dummy!" She shouted at the salamander. "That package over there take a wiff of it, your prety touched it briefly ten minues ago. Smell, Find, Kill!" The Crazed Salamander did so. Taking a wiff of the Bag that coco's clone had thrown out of the window before she summoned Harou. It took less than a second for The Apex Predator to take on the scent of The Bellhop. He bared his teeth back and coiled up his muscles. Uh oh!

Coco ran back to her genin and snatched up her babies. She crouched down and channeled her chakra into her feet. "Okay everyone! Hang on!"

Like a bullet Train Harou Shot off towards a Maintenance Shack  on the outskirts of the Oasis' spa area. "He's in the shack!" Coco announced in vain as the Heavy winds created by Harou's bolt rushed past her ears. She considered letting the Giant Salamander have it's way with the Assassin, buuuuuut The Bellhop was an assassin who was infamous for his traps. They'd need him alive if they were going to uncover all the secrets of where he'd placed the traps. She sighed.

With a wave of her hand she sent Harou away with a puff of smoke. Though the Five Ninja were keeping the momentum they had, and now were just flying through the air, and above the Shack where the Assassin lurked. "He's in the shack!" Coco shouted. "Capture him, we need him alive so we know who planned all of this!
(2811/3000)

(Give me a good Fight between you and the boss)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:53 am
(I accidentally pressed back on the page and deleted my words and I'm not typing all of that all over again. First half of this post is going to be poor.)

As Coco came around the corner and done everything she had to do, Royalty and Kyson were handed babies and hauled over her shoulders. They all then jumped out of the window, landed on the salamander, and jetted to the shack. It was at this time that Coco took her babies from Kyson and Royalty then desummoned her salamander. This sent the party of five mid flight over the shack.

Since Royalty had seized control over the ability of flight, he chose to stop while everyone had reached their highest point in the sky. Wherever Kyson would land, Royalty was land on the opposite side of the shack to seal off both exits. The Bellhop had nowhere to go and he now had to face the music. 

It was then that Coco had instructed the two boys that she wanted the Bellhop alive. Royalty knew Kyson had left one bellhop alive and would certainly do the same. To be quite frank, Royalty had been rather annoyed with this mission. He did not even get a chance to head to the spas and look at the beautiful women. That was his fetish of course. After receiving Coco's instructions, the young Yuka called for the bellhop to come outside.

"Hey Bellhop! I hope you know that you're not going anywhere." After a few seconds of no response, Royalty signaled for Kyson to get closer with him towards the shack. Royalty walked up until he was at the door. When Kyson would get there he would be at the other door. 

As soon as Royalty opened the door, The Bellhop jumped down from above the door and delivered a kick to Royalty's chest. This would push him back a few feet. Royalty slid backwards while still being on his two feet. After the momentum stopped, Royalty then ran towards the bellhop. Once in pointblank range, Royalty jumped up and spun to his right. Using the speed of his spin, Royalty spun in a 180 and delivered a backwards heel to the neck of the Bellhop. The Bellhop grabbed the ankle of the boy before he could be successful and pushed off. This spun Royalty in the opposite direction. Using his other leg, Royalty used the spin in his favor and delivered the other heel towards the side of the Bellhop. This heel connected and the bellhop flew through the window of the shack. Royalty landed on his two feet and brushed himself off.

Royalty was always thinking about the possibilities. He was a cautious person and hated not being prepared for the unexpected. Before walking up to the window, Royalty waited to see if the Bellhop would emerge on his own. It seemed that he liked to play with emotions because this was the second time he was unresponsive. Royalty sighed and then walked up the the window. As he put both of his arms of the outer rim of the window perimeter and plopped his left leg up on the window sill to jump through the space where the window shattered, the Bellhop quickly rose up and hit Royalty directly in the stomach with a spiraling ball of chakra. Royalty seemed stunned for a split second before he was sent about 5 meters back. 

He was now outside of the shack on the floor with no movements coming from him. This would leave everyone to believe Royalty was dead. It was silly to believe that Royalty was not prepared for something of the sort. What nobody had realized was at the time right before he got hit, Royalty had no space to dodge the move. What he did have time to do was focus his chakra into his stomach where he knew was the trajectory of where the ball of chakra had been headed. The second Royalty was hit, the power of the ball had been slowly deteriorated swiftly as more milliseconds had passed. His Yin Healing Wound Destruction would be kicking in at the moment and would have canceled out most of the power of the technique which was now healing him in a sense. 

Royalty just needed some time to think of a plan so he chose to lay on the floor as if he had gotten hit. This would redirect the Bellhop's attention towards Kyson. Right when the Bellhop saw Royalty on the ground, he presumed him dead. This is when he had brushed his hand off and turned around towards Kyson. The Bellhop then murmured something under his breath. "One weakling down, one to go." It was at this moment that he ran towards where Kyson was.

(WC - 769 + 3501 = 4270/3000)

(TWC - 9797)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:04 am
After the two genin finished their opponent, Kyson was about to go down the hallway and find Coco. But before he could, he saw that she was already there and saw some of the fight. As Kyson took a better look at Royalty's opponent, he noticed he had killed the man. Kyson was shocked, he did not think royalty would actually kill him. But what else would he have done? It was either him or Royalty, so he had to do what he had to do to get the job done. When Coco arrived, she used shadow clone to handle different tasks so they would get jobs done quicker.

Coco then handed the two genin a baby and then she put them on her shoulders. Kyson was amazed at how strong Coco was, she did not think should could easy pick the two genin up with ease, while they are each holding a baby. Kyson did not expect this in the slightest bit. As they jumped through the window and landed on the salamander. Kyson did know where this summoning came from, but he assumed it was Coco's and that she had summoned it before. They were riding on the back of the salamander as they were trying to find the last assassin. It was a good idea to use Royalty's scent to find the last Bellhop who is the leader. Kyson could not wait to fight this last opponent with Coco and Royalty, so he thought.

As the summon reached the shack where the last assassin was hiding. Coco told the two genin the last assassin is in the shack and out job was to capture him alive. As Kyson jumped from the summon, he landed on the shack and then he landed on the ground to break his fall. After Kyson landed, he noticed that Royalty had landed as well, but he had flown to ground. Royalty screamed at the assassin in the shack to let him know he was surrounded. Royalty then signaled Kyson to get closer to the door. As they were right next to the door, Royalty went to open the door. and as soon as he opened it. The Leader Bellhop threw a kick at Royalty's chest and sent him back a few feet. Kyson was shocked and caught off guard. He was not expecting the Bellhop to strike so quickly. Kyson was getting a taste of a real mission that can determine if he lives or dies. After being delivered a hit, Royalty ran towards the Bellhop again. Kyson did not know what to do because he thought he would get in Royalty’s way so he stayed to the side waiting for a chance to attack. As Royalty was fighting the assassin, he noticed he was having a bit trouble fighting him.

Kyson decided to go and help Royalty out, but it was too late. Royalty had just been hit with a spiraling ball of chakra directly in his stomach. Kyson froze as he saw Royalty’s body flew 5 meters back. Kyson saw him on the ground not moving but before Kyson could reach him, he had to get through the assassin first. But before Kyson can make the first move, the assassin came running towards Kyson. The assassin threw a left hook towards Kyson’s face but Kyson leaned back to dodge the attack. Then he threw a right round kick at Kyson’s right shoulder. Kyson dodged the kick by ducking under it. As he kept striking Kyson, the two were moving further and further away from Royalty. Kyson could easily maneuver these physicals attacks by using his Hydrification, but he does not like showing his bloodline too soon. He would rather wait to use it at the right time to make it more effective. If he were to use it early, then he would expose his bloodline and the opponent could think of a way to counter. So Kyson decided to expose it at the right time and catch at the right time.

The assassin quickly threw a sweep kick at Kyson, putting him on his back. Before Kyson could get back up, he picked Kyson up. The Bellhop realized how weak Kyson was at taijutsu. So he grabbed him and began to bear hug him tight leaving him not being able to move. Kyson was not sure if Royalty was going to be able to get back up or not. So he waited a about 5 seconds to see if he would get back up or would Kyson have to expose his bloodline sooner than he wanted.

(Words: 3480/3000)

(TWC: 10,563/9000)

(We are going to finish the fight in our next post. We didn't want to just beat him really quick and easy. We want it to look a little more realistic and dramatic. So you don't have to make your next post long since we got our word count already)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum