Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Fire in the Village (Royalty & lSnowl, P, NK, IO) Empty Fire in the Village (Royalty & lSnowl, P, NK, IO)

Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:55 pm
Spoiler:

As Kyson woke up , he heard some uneasy commotion going on outside. As he looked out the window he noticed some civilians looked scared and worried. They looked like they were trying to find help. Kyson was curious as to what was going on. Is someone attacking the village? Kyson thought to himself. He quickly got up out of bed to go wake up Royalty. As he got up and left his room, he rushed to Royalty's room and started banging on the door.

"Roy, Roy wake up, I think something is going on in the village! Everyone outside look uneasy and worried! Lets check it, out get ready!" Kyson as he was banging on the door yelling.

After Kyson finished speaking, he immediately ran back towards his room and went to get ready quick. He brushed his teeth then took a quick shower. He then got dressed and prepared all his equipment. He made sure he got all his weapons and other supplies. Kyson does not know what is going on in the village today, but hopefully he can get some answers. Kyson's plan for today was to go and train and walk around the village like he usually does. But unfortunately, he might have other issues to take of. Kyson does not know if something is really going on in the village, but he just wanted to make sure. Rather be safe then sorry he thought to himself at the moment. What could make those people so worried and uneasy, Kyson thought to himself? The way they looked, it seemed like it was a bit more serious. It was a good handful of them that looked worried. Kyson and Royalty had just completed a S Rank mission and it looked as if they might be on another mission. After Kyson got ready, he would be waiting downstairs for Royalty.

(Words: 311)

(TWC: 311)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Fire in the Village (Royalty & lSnowl, P, NK, IO) Empty Re: Fire in the Village (Royalty & lSnowl, P, NK, IO)

Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:36 pm
The day had just started for most people. The sun was beaming down onto the village from above. The sand would be nice and hot outside in the outskirts. Royalty had been sound asleep. He was not a snorer. Instead, nothing could be heard from his room no matter how much of a deep slumber he was in.

The sound of Kyson banging on the door did nothing for him. It was not until he yelled at Roy that he woke up. Royalty was groggy and heard everything that Kyson had said. What? Something's wrong with the civilians? What does he mean? Royalty thought to himself as he sat up in his bed. After wiping his face off, he got up out of his bed and went to his bathroom.

Stepping into his bathroom, Roy put both of his palms on each edge of his sink. He looked up into the mirror to evaluate himself. You could tell he had just woken up. Royalty then brushed his teeth and took a shower. He did not take his sweet time as he figured people were probably in trouble. There had to be a reason for the activity outside. 

After washing himself, Royalty stepped out of his room and put on his normal attire. He then walked to his room door and exited, turning left and walking downstairs. Upon seeing Kyson, he moved his hair from his eyes with his left hand and looked up.

"What's going on?" Roy was not too clear on the details so he asked Kyson. He had been up longer so maybe he knew something he didn't.

(323)

(634/6000)
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Fire in the Village (Royalty & lSnowl, P, NK, IO) Empty Re: Fire in the Village (Royalty & lSnowl, P, NK, IO)

Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:25 pm
OOC: Figured it would be better just to meet y'all there 

It was late in the night, one where Kira was delving in a beautiful slumber and dreaming of all things wonderful. Men  worshipping at her feet as they did everything that she commanded. And these weren’t just any ordinary men, but men of great caliber. Their muscles bulged as they flexed for the red headed Goddess, surrounding her with their intense body heat. They wore practically nothing but tight underwear that left very little to the imagination. It was any straight woman and gay man’s fantasy. 

KNOCK
KNOCK
KNOCK

A heavy pounding came at the door as the Uzumaki tried to latch onto her magnificent dream. It didn’t seem like whoever was at the door was going to let up though. Kira launched herself out of bed, muttering curse words that one would never have even thought of. Of all nights they had to disrupt her sleep, it just HAD to be this one. “WHAT!?” Kira yelled as she opened the door, but to her surprise nothing was there besides a note attached to her door. She grabbed it and read its contents. Something about a state of emergency and a group of missing ninja wrecking havoc in the village. The Uzumaki sighed before changing out of her dark red pjs and into her ninja gear before heading out. She wanted to get this settled as quick as possible so she could return to her much needed beauty sleep.

Kira left from building to building, seeing the smoke rising towards the sky in the distance. The flames burning hot as explosions went off and screams echoed throughout the village. The Kunoichi’s brow furrowed, things had been much worse than she thought. Upon arrival, she stormed into on the the flaming building to the cry of a woman and her baby. Kira started sweating instantaneously as the flames poked at her skin. She covered her mouth with the white scarf that rested around her neck and made her way towards the second story where she found the woman and child. She grabbed them and quickly stormed through the window before the building collapsed. The Genin landed softly and put down the two villagers before they ran off to find somewhere safe. Just as she saw them turn the corner, a man showed himself in front of her. He had a scar over his left eye and was completely bald. “You should think about investing in a wig.” Looks like those weren’t the best words to let out as the man formed a few hand signs before a fierce fireball was launched at the girl. “EEK!” Kira leaped out of the way as the ball of fire struck the collapsed building behind her. “That was just the beginning.” The man said as he began forming another set of hand signs. It was going to be a looong night.

wc: 476
twc:1110/6000
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:46 pm
As Kyson was waiting downstairs he saw Royalty coming down. He asked what was going on but Kyson did not know for himself. He is not sure if there is really a problem in the village, but as ninja it is their job to find out. 

"I'm not sure, but I see some people screaming and running away outside. I don't know what is going on today, but I think we should check it out and prepare for the worst." Kyson said as he began walking towards the door to see what was going on. As he opened the door to see what was going on. He looked up at the sky and noticed multiple clouds of smoke. Kyson counted the clouds of smoke and it must be about four to six buildings on fire. Kyson could not tell what the exact number was since the smoke would merge with smoke coming from the other houses. But Kyson assumed there was a huge fire and since he is a water user. He would be a really good asset.

"Look over there, there's a lot of smoke coming from some buildings over there. I'm going to use to my Rain tiger at Will to help put the fire out. After I am done, lets move. I can also sense a strong chakra signature over there. Can't tell if its an enemy or friendly." Kyson said as he began to do the hand seals for his Rain Tiger at Will jutsu. The clouds began to darken and starting turning gray. As it began to rain lightly, it quickly began to pick up the pace and started raining heavily. Kyson used body flicker and moved at 200 speed to get to the buildings. that were caught on fire.

As Kyson made it to the buildings, he noticed there were two ninja that appeared to be in combat.That was probably the chakra Kyson had sensed when he was back at the house. He noticed one was a girl with red hair and it appeared she had a Sand village headband. The other must be an enemy since he used a fireball jutsu to attack the girl. He must be the one that caused the fires. Kyson doesn't know if he has others to help him out but he has to focus on helping everyone else that might be caught in the fires. Good thing Kyson summoned rain to help put of some of the fires. Kyson made the ram hand seal and summoned 4 earth shadow clones. Two appeared to the left of Kyson and two appeared to the right of him. Kyson summoned earth shadow clones so he can check multiple buildings at once.

"Alright, I see there are 5 buildings on fire and 1 collapsed. Roy, me and the clones are going to check to see if there are any civilians in the buildings. Go help her out and back her up. Once I am done, I'll return back as quickly as I can. Unless there are more enemies around." Kyson said as he quickly ran to the other buildings to see if there was anyone caught in the fire.

(Words: 840)

(TWC: 1639/6000)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:32 pm
Royalty quickly adjusted himself as he heard the news from Kyson. Being that they were helpful ninjas, it would not be a great idea to ignore this seemingly growing epidemic. Roy quickly went upstairs in the middle of Kyson speaking. He ran into his room to put on his boots and jacket. Roy did not even put on socks or an undershirt. There was no time. 

Running back downstairs, Roy noticed Kyson as he went to the door. Royalty followed him. He noticed his partner do some hand seals and rain started to fall. It gradually started to rain harder until it was at a steady pace. Royalty was happy that he brought the jacket with a hood. He hated the rain getting into his hair. The second he would see Kyson use Body Flicker, Roy would run behind him with Taijutsu Flicker running at 195 speed.

Upon reaching the burning houses, Roy quickly surveyed the surrounding area. He had not noticed Snow and the Missing Ninja at first. He was too busy looking at the burning buildings. There were 5 buildings left ablaze. Royalty looked at Kyson as he began to speak again, Kyson made the 4 clones and was about to go scout to see if there were any civilians left in them. Royalty spoke right before he left.

"I will stay out here to see if anybody needs me." Royalty then looked over at the two ninja standing across from one another. He noticed the female had a Suna headband with her. The other ninja had a scrape on his village insignia on his headband. Roy got tense upon seeing this. He walked over to Kira's right side and stood next to her facing the missing ninja. Royalty then looked over his left shoulder to speak to Kira.

"Hey uhm, seems like you have been here. Mind informing me what is going on?" Roy awaited the important details. In his peripheral, he did not take his eyes off of the Missing Ninja. He could strike at any time. 

(664)

(1980)
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:25 pm
The Uzumaki and the foreign ninja were having a stare off as the flaming attacker was forming a long dream of hand seals. Suddenly, a boy appeared to her left. From her peripheral vision, it was a guy was one long luscious flow. Kira would have been quite jealous of his hair if it didn’t make him look like he was 85. Just as the boy finished asking her what was going on, a large flaming fall of freaking fire in the shape of a dragon came spiralling at them. Kira formed the seal of confrontation and placed her other hand out as the flaming dragon of doom came towards them. The dragon struck the barrier that Kira placed in front of them that had a power of 100, as it got sent back towards the user who casted it. Unprepared for having to face his own jutsu, the bald man barely evaded his own attack, his left arm and leg getting caught in the flames. 

“Buildings on fire, three missing ninja.” Kira said briefly since there was practically no time for a long explanation. “They’re at-least A rank in skill so be careful.” She finished just as another one of the rogues revealed himself next to his buddy. This one sported a serious afro. He looked like he had just possible stepped out of the 70s. “Oh and one more thing. If it isn’t obvious yet, their fire users.” Kira finished just as the burned bald man got back up. “So, let’s hurry this up, I’m now officially 10 minutes behind on my beauty sleep!”  Kira smirked as she ran around her barrier, leaving it active just in case if it was needed and placed her hand out once more. Her hand was covered in a sealing formula as three blasts of chakra shot from her arm towards the two targets with a power of 70 and a speed of 75. The afro man dodged it effortlessly but baldy took a hit as he was still reeling from the attack he took, taking a shot right to the chest as he got launched back and collided with the building behind him. “Mr. Flow! He’s yours!” Kira shouted out, referring to Royalty as Kira charged towards Mr. Baldy. If she could just get seal him up, they could use him for interrogating later.

Dark River Breaking Seal: 30 ap
Rainbow Fort Seal 50 ap used
wc: 869
twc: 2373
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:26 am
As the five clones ran towards 5 separate burning houses to check for civilians, Kyson ran towards the first house. As he was getting closer to the first house he heard some screaming inside. He couldn't make out the words but it sounded as if someone was calling for help. The fire was not too bad since the rain Kyson summoned put out a most of the fire. But there were still some flames inside left that could still do some damage. On top of that the houses could still collapse from the flames and crushing whoever is inside. Kyson had to hurry this up. As he ran through the front door and kicking it down hard with his left foot. He quickly evaluated the place and was listening for the screams he had heard while outside. 

"HELP, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP US!!" Said an unknown voice that was coming from upstairs. The voice was a bit feminine and sound like a women who was about 25 years old.  The house was filled with some flames and the place did not have much time. Kyson quickly dodged the flames as he was rushing inside.

Kyson heard some voices coming from upstairs and immediately ran up the stairs that were to the left. The stairs were going up in the same direction the front door was facing. After Kyson was upstairs he made a right since that was the only direction. To the left was a bedroom that suffered from the flames. As Kyson was heading down the hallway there was a room at the end of the hall. Kyson could hear the screams come from there.

"I am here to save you, so please don't worry." Kyson did not want to kick the door open and end up hitting someone behind the door. So he used his Hyrdification technique to move under the door as a puddle. As he went under the door, he immediately solidified himself and reveled himself to the civilians. Kyson noticed it was pretty girl who had to be about 23 and she had a kid with her who looked about 6. Kyson did not want to risk leaving out the front door since the house could collapse any minute. 

"Is there anybody else inside the house?" Kyson asked the young lady.

"No its just me and my son." The young lady said with a frighten look on her face as she is holding on to her son's hand.

"Okay, please get behind me. I am going to bust us out. And please keep a safe distance, I don't want you to get hit by any chance." Kyson said. The girl and her son went about 3 meters behind Kyson. Kyson looked back to see if it was a  safe enough distance to use his jutsu with them behind him. They were a good distance behind him, so Kyson immediately put out his left hand and formed his rasengan. He immediately ran towards the wall and rammed his rasengan through the wall with an 80 power. There was a big hole in the wall that was about 3 by 3 meters. 

"Cooooooooool." The young 6 year old boy said as he saw Kyson use his jutsu. He had an amazed look on his face. The face of a boy who have dreams of becoming a young shinobi. "Shall we go?" Kyson said as he looked back with a smile on his face. The girl smiled back as she was relieved that Kyson came to save them.

"Yes but please take my son fir... woah" The girl said as she was cut off due to Kyson's actions. While she was speaking, Kyson  quickly ran towards her and picked her up. Her legs were on his right forearm and her back was on his left forearm. Kyson then crouched to the ground and signaled the boy to climb on his back and to hold on. The boy knew what Kyson meant immediately. With the girl in his arms and the boy on his back, Kyson was going to jump out the window. It was about a 5 meter drop so it wasn't that far of a drop.

"Hold on tight you two." Kyson said as he began to run towards the hole in the wall. The girl quickly put her arms around Kyson's neck and was holding on tight. Her arms were right under her son's arms as he was in the back. Kyson jumped out the house and landed on the soft sand that was next to it. He landed on both feet and made sure no one was injured in the fall. 

"You guy's alright?" Kyson said as he as looking for confirmation. "Yes, we're okay. And thank you so much for saving us. May I know your name." The young lady said with a smile.

"My name's Kyson. And yours?" Kyson said with a smile. "I'm Lura and hopefully we'll meet again Kyson, one of these days. Come on Leo." She said as her and her son rushed to safety. As Kyson finished searching the first house, the clones were doing the other houses as he finished this one.

As the first clone Kyson made was checking the second house that was on fire. He heard a group of voices yelling and it sounded like they were calling for help. Clone #1 couldn't make out the voices since there were too many people speaking at once. The house was a 2 story home just like the first house.  As Clone #1 reached the front door he spoke.

"I am here to save you, may I ask how many of there are you." Clone #1 said as he was trying to find out the number of people still left in the house. 

"Help! There is 4 adults and 2 children. The house began to collapse and there is heavy and hot things blocking the front door. Please hurry, the house will collapse any minute." The man said as he was terrified. Clone number #1 was going to just blow the front door open, but he might end up flying wood and hot equipment at the civilians. So that wouldn't work. But he if he was on the other side, then it would be fine. So he finally found a plan. He used his hiding like a mole jutsu to go underground. As he was about 2.5 meters underground, he moved under the house and went towards the civilians. He then popped up to the surface and was now standing right in front of them. As he popped up to the surface, the people were happy and relieved. But it was still no time to celebrate, Clone #1 still had to hurry and get these people out. He faced towards the door with all the heavy equipment blocking the entrance. He began to do hand seals that went from monkey to rat to tiger to dragon to horse to dragon. He opened up his mouth as he was preparing to use his Snake's Mouth jutsu. A large stream began to expel from Clone #1 mouth with a speed and power of 40. The strength of the jutsu was strong enough to easily make a hole in the wall and busting down the front door along with the equipment that was blocking it.

"Hurry and get out before the building collapse." Clone #1 said as he told the people to leave quickly. As they began to run out in a single file line. They were thanking Clone #1 for his assistance. As they exited the house and proceeded to safety. Clone #1 completed his mission and expelled immediately.

Clone #2 was now heading towards the third house to check for any civilians. As he was running towards the front door, he did not hear any screams or yelling coming from the house. Could they be knocked out? He thought to himself. As he made it to the front door, standing 3 feet away from the door. "Is there anyone inside!?" Clone #2 yelled. He quickly kicked down the door and began to proceed inside. The house was not that big and was roughly small. There was not a lot of flames in the inside but the house looked like it was falling apart. It was only one story. As he quickly checked inside, the place looked empty and there was no sign of anyone. He used his sensory technique to sense any chakra signatures coming from the house. He did not sense any, the house was either already empty or they evacuated. Either way, this part of the mission was complete, Clone #2 quickly dispelled.

Clone #3 was heading towards the fourth house. This was one story also but it was a bit bigger than the third house. As Clone #3 was getting closer to the house, he did not hear any voices coming from it. As he made it to the front door, he immediately yelled. "Is there anyone in there!?" 

*Roof Roof Roof*

As Clone #3 listened closely, it sounded like it was a dog still in there. As Clone #3 kicked down the door, he quickly ran inside to check to see if there was more people other than the dog. The dog was standing right in the living room which was to the right. The house had minor flames and burns inside. The dog quickly ran towards Clone #3. He quickly used his sensory technique to sense for any chakra signature in the house. He only sensed the dog's signature. So Clone Number #3 quickly grabbed the dog and and left through the front door of the house. He then put the dog down and the dog ran off immediately, Clone #3 quickly expelled as his mission was complete.

Clone #4  was heading towards the fifth and final house. This was a two story house but it was little smaller than the first one. As Clone #4 was running towards the fourth house, there was no screaming or yelling coming from the house. As he made it to the front door, he yelled. "Is there anybody inside!?" Clone #4 said as he yelled loudly. 

"Yes please help me!!" said the unknown voice. Clone #4 heard the voice inside and noticed it wasn't by the front door. So he quickly kicked down the front door and rushed inside. "Please Hurry." Said the voice, it sounded like a man. Clone #4 quickly ran towards the stairs to the right. As he went up the stairs, he heard the voice come from the room that was to the right immediately after going up stairs. Clone #4 kicked the door down but not too hard to the point it would go flying. But hard enough to fall right in front of him. The man was on the ground sitting as he looked frighten.

"I am here to help." Clone #4 said as he spoke to the old man. "Oh thank you so much." The man said. After Clone #4 entered the room, he began to wonder. Why didn't the guy just leave the house, he doesn't appear to be injured. And the house was not filled with much flames so he could have easily escaped. So why is he still here? As Clone #4 faced towards the room door, he began to speak. "You ready to g..." Clone #4 said as he cut himself off. He began to notice something that was a few inches from the ground. Is this wire? Why is a wire going across the room. Clone #4 didn't even notice it when he walked in. And it was coming from the direction of the man. As Clone #4 was still turned around facing the room door with his back turned to the man. The man began to do hand seals that went from Snake to dragon to rabbit to tiger, he was performing his dragon fire jutsu. Clone #4 looked back to ask the old man but by the time he looked back, the man had already had his tiger hand seal up and was about to cast his jutsu. Immediately after Clone #4 turned around, a huge flame was going along the wire that Clone Number #4 was touching. He wasn't expecting to be attacked from the man so he was directly hit by the flames as he was caught off guards. Clone #4 immediately expelled as he was impacted by the attack.

As Kyson had just finished the first house and was ready for all his clones to dispel. All his clones had secured the houses and evacuated everyone. He knew they completed their mission as they dispelled. But.. Kyson noticed that his last clone was attacked from inside the 5th house. It must had been a missing ninja disguised as a civilian. Good thing that was a clone and not the real Kyson. Kyson quickly ran towards the 5th house at 50 speed as he was prepared to fight. And if the missing ninja was to leave the house, Kyson would sense him automatically because of his Rain tiger at Will jutsu.

(Words: 3030)

(TWC: 4563/6000)

(I know I went a bit overboard lol. But me and Roy usually do almost twice the words requirement anyway. Plus more words, the more you can use for training. And if you don't feel like reading it, all I basically did was tell how me and my clones checked and secured the 5 remaining buildings.)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:33 am
(Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I only read the last two paragraphs. None of that pertained to us xD. The last MN is with you though so that's all we have to go off of.)

Royalty had been standing there next to Kira. He was trying to get some information on what was going on. As he was looking in her direction, he had spotted some hand seals being performed by the bald missing ninja. After he was finished, he spurted out a large stream of fire that took the appearance and shape of a dragon. It was coming at them pretty fast. Since he was looking at Kira, he noticed that she seemed to have a plan. After the girl had did the seal of confrontation, she formed a shield like barrier in front of them. It was great that she acted quickly. Royalty was about to pick her up and use Taijutsu Shunshin to avoid it. That was however unnecessary. 

Once the barrier had formed in front of the two ninja, Roy was curious as to what this ability could be. He had not seen anything of the sort before. That was enough wondering as another question arose into his head. Was this barrier enough to protect them from the stream of fire?

Right as the dragon fire technique had made a point of contact with the barrier, it immediately reflected off of it. This sent it back towards the bald Missing Ninja. Not only was the shield strong enough to protect them, but it also possessed the potency to even deflect such a jutsu. It was amazing. Guess that answered Royalty's question in a quick second. He just stood there standing next to the red headed girl. Looking down at her from his peripheral, he smirked knowing that Suna had a lot of promising ninja. He turned his sights towards the Missing Ninja as Kira had explained the situation very briefly. Roy wished the explanation was a little more detailed but it would suffice for now.

"Mm. Enticing..." Royalty said quietly but loud enough for Kira to hear and understand him. He was indeed attracted to a good fight. The last time he had gotten into a nice fight was the mission in which he and Kyson had done when first ascending to Chuunin. The two ninja had to track down 3 Missing Ninja in the desert and retrieve the stolen scroll. One was adept Taijutsu user, the leader was an avid Water Ninjutsu ninja, while the third one whom was not a combatant had been really proficient in the use of Medical jutsu. This situation had been much similar to the last one. There were 3 Missing Ninja but this time, there were 3 Suna Ninja prepared to fight the 3. That leaves one to each.

As these thoughts ravaged through Roy's mind, he still was focused on the matter at hand. At the time where the bald Missing Ninja's limbs had caught on fire, another Missing Ninja made his way to the battlefield. He had an old 70s afro and Roy could not help but to smirk. These guys looked like they had just came from the damn barbershop. I bet the third one had a freaking mohawk. Silly. Royalty thought to himself. 

Once the thought had vanished, he noticed Kira rush around the barrier and prepare for another attack. Roy had ran around the barrier from his side and ran along side her at the speed she was going. He noticed as her say that she was missing out on beauty sleep. That humored Roy a bit. Despite how serious the matter at hand was, he loved working with a person that shared his silly send of humor. After acknowledging her words, he saw her shoot three blasts of chakra towards the two Missing Ninja. The one with the fro dodged it effortlessly but the bald one had still been staggering a little from being damaged by his own technique. This caused him to be hit back by his own jutsu. The bald guy went flying back. 

Before Kira could even speak to Royalty once again, he decided to capitalize on his disorientation. Royalty then bolted at the bald ninja using Taijutsu Shunshin. He ran up to him at a speed of 195. Roy used common sense to run a little bit past where he had been knowing that he had to stop to launch an attack. After running to a point where the ninja had not flown back at yet, Royalty stopped for a very brief moment. This allowed the bald ninja to fly back past Royalty. His back had been turned to the Missing Ninja as Royalty was now ahead of him. At the exact point where his body had flown back in front of Royalty now, Royalty rushed at his body using Hoho at a speed of 125 and was now running directly after his body. Royalty then delivered two punches to the stomach of him. This caused the Missing Ninja to fly back even harder as he collided into the building. The punches at 70 power combined with how fast he had been flying backwards caused him to collide with the building at 195 speed. Royalty had not finished using Hoho as he stopped right in front of the building. Rocks had been falling on top of the bald Missing Ninja. Roy had to do something about it.

Fire in the Village (Royalty & lSnowl, P, NK, IO) LJjxVRp

Royalty entered the point at which the Missing Ninja had crashed into the building and picked up his body and put him over his shoulder. Right after removing his body, a large chunk of the building had fell down where he had been resting. One more second and both Royalty and baldy would have been crushed. After backing away from the building with the body, Royalty then went to the building adjacent to the destroyed one. Royalty pulled out a kunai and placed the body on the wall with his arms up over his head and as his hand overlay over one another. Using the kunai, he stuck the body to the wall with the kunai going through both of his hands acting as a push pin. If he were to regain consciousness, his arms would be immobilized. Still looking at the body, Royalty closed his eyes and reopened them. His eyes were now shining a bright color. Activating his Shining Medical Eye, he determined the status of the Missing Ninja's body. He had 4 cracked ribs and a broken collarbone. His limbs that had been on fire had seemingly disappeared but there were still some first degree burns where they had been cast upon him.  After he was finished with this one, he turned Kira and the Missing Ninja with the afro. 

The Missing Ninja with the afro would intercept Kira if she were to run towards baldy. The fro guy would now run up to Kira at a speed of 50. He was also performing hand seals. A long stream of fire would expel from his mouth towards Kira with the power of 80 and the speed of 80. His speed would be building up as he ran along. Noticing that Kyson was not yet finished with his task, he figured that he could help Kira. A 2 on 1 vs this Missing Ninja would certainly prove in their favor. 

Royalty attempted to run up behind the Missing Ninja with the fro. Unable to use Shunshin or Hoho again because of the cooldown they possessed,  Royalty was only running at a speed of 63. He could not make it in the time it would take him to reach Kira. The stream of fire was coming directly at her as the gap between her and the Missing Ninja had closed. 

The gap between Royalty and the Missing Ninja with the afro had been closing as well. Knowing that he would not be able to make it in time, he reached into his pouch to grab a kunai. He then launched the kunai at him at a speed of 138 with a sharpness of 99. The Missing Ninja with the fro had anticipated that Roy would try to strike him. He quickly closed his mouth to dispel the fire stream and jumped into the air high enough for the kunai to go under him. Dodging it, the kunai would now be aimed at Kira's chest. Royalty knew that he had messed up.

"Shit.." He said to himself as he had put a fellow comrade in danger. This was going to get messy. He spoke sooner than later as the fro Missing Ninja had followed up with yet another attack. While still being elevated into the air, he opened his mouth to continue to stream of fire in the direction of Kira. Once again, it had a power and speed of 80. The stream was moving behind the kunai. What he did differently this time was spin his body in a 360 degree circle. This would send the stream of fire in a radius around him at a speed and power of 80. Royalty knew he had to react quick.

Fire in the Village (Royalty & lSnowl, P, NK, IO) Tumblr_mh1axvGeEd1rtg760o4_250

Using his speed at the moment, with his running momentum Royalty leapt into the air at a speed of 67 as he had already been a good distance away from the incoming stream. He had jumped a height of 30 meters into the air then utilizing Kanji's Ascent to maintain his altitude. He was now safe from the stream. As the fro Missing Ninja had completed his circle around, he was now facing Kira's direction again. Since he was facing her, the stream would be continuous towards her right behind the fast approaching kunai. From the sky, Royalty had to watch to see what she would do. 

Flying in the sky, Royalty would be moving towards the Missing Ninja and Kira at an angle. In his mind, he wondered where Kyson and his clones were. & if there were 3 Missing Ninja, where was the third?

(2302)

(6,201)
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:48 pm
OOC: well jeez Royalty, if you were gonna go for my guy, you could have at least left the other free for me to rp!
and I aint about that long post life xD

“Mr. Flow! He’s yours…?”

The remark has come out as a question as the boy charged of ahead and assaulted the bald man who had been her target. Looked like the boy wasn’t really one to work as a team and just get things done himself. She was temped to just head off and go back to sleep. Very temped. Buuuut saving the village from a raging fire and a trio of highly skilled criminals would look great on her resume. The boy bolted towards baldy at almost twice Kira’s highest speed and struck the bald man, causing him to go even further into the building as planned. She almost felt bad for the shiny headed man. 

While Mr.Flow was performing his actions of retrieving the man for later interrogation, the afro man launched a kunai at royalty while he had his back turned. Kira, being on step ahead of the game, pulled out a kunai of her own and intercepted the attack, causing the two kunais to clash and land onto the sand below. “nu uh.” Kira exclaimed, shaking her finger at the naughty naughty man. Attacking someone from behind? that was a dirty move, something that Kira found totally acceptable but could not permit in this scenario. Afro man didn’t seem to like that one bit, as he was now charging towards the kunoichi. Two could very well play that game as Kira headed off towards him at a speed of 85. The boy was forming hand seals for a jutsu the Uzumaki could only predict was a fire style jutsu. The Heterochromatic eyed girl reached into her equipment pouch and let three shuriken rest between her finger before launched them at the criminal. They launched at Kira’s maximum throwing speed, all about half a meter from each other in a horizontal line. The speed that they were thrown caused the boy to halt from doing his hand signs and reaching for a kunai of his own to block the shuriken coming at him. She just needed to get a little bit closer, just a lil bit — WHOA!. The man leaped suddenly into the air, continuing his handsigns as a Kunai came raging at the red headed girl. The thrower, none other than Mr. Flow. God Damnit Mr. Flow, whose side are you on?

Just in time, A chakra chain protruded through Kira’s body where the kunai would have struck, causing the two to collide before it had done any damage to the girl. If that kunai would have been thrown any stronger, she could have been in some trouble. Along with the other chakra chain, three others shot out of her body from her shoulders and bolted towards the afro man at a speed of 50,  Just as the man was finishing up his signs, the chains wrapped around his arms and pulled them apart, preventing him from continuing as the third chain that had originally blocked the kunai wrapped itself around his legs, tying them together. During this time, Kira would leap towards the boy, practically tackling him towards the ground.

The Uzumaki’s would tuck her legs in, causing her knees to strike the man’s chest, and oner of her hands grabbing one of his shoulders as the other grabbed his neck. They crashed towards the ground as a dark red sealing formula engulfed the boy’s body, leaving him paralyzed due to the seal Kira placed on him with a power of 105. The man let out a grunt as they the ground while Kira got up and patted herself off. “I’ll watch over these two, you should go see if anyone in the buildings needs help!” Kira said towards the silver haired ninja, ignorant to the fact that there was a third helping out on this crispy night.

wc: 1502
twc: 6834
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:28 pm
As Kyson was heading towards the 5th house that was on fire. The rain was hitting him as he was now running at 100 speed towards his destination. Kyson was going to take out this last guy fast before he causes any more damage. As Kyson was about 25 meters from the house, he looked up at the second floor. As soon as he took a look at the second floor. The missing ninja quickly jumped out the window and was trying to escape. He was running the opposite direction Kyson was running. Kyson was now trailing him, the missing ninja was moving at a good speed but Kyson did not want to risk catching up to him and wasting time. Who knows what he could do as he runs towards more innocent people. 

As Kyson was still chasing down the missing ninja, he began to point his water gun jutsu at the missing ninja's back. Kyson was carefully aiming because he only wants to shoot him once and get it over with. He felt his aim was good enough and so Kyson finally shot off his water bullet at a speed and power of 84. The water bullet penetrated through the missing ninja's back and went straight through easily. Kyson's part of the mission was now complete, time to head back to the others. Then suddenly...

*Poof*

"What! A clone?!" Kyson said in huge shock. He thought this was the real one. The moment he noticed it was a clone, he immediately stopped running. He was roughly 15 meters from the 5th house. If this one was a clone, then the real one must be still in the house because Kyson would have sensed it with his rain. As Kyson looked back, he saw the real missing ninja leaving the same window that clone left out of. The missing ninja was going towards Royalty and the girl. Kyson began to run after him immediately, he will never catch up at this rate. There is only one thing he could do, its time to try out his new jutsu he created. This is the perfect time to use it. As Kyson was running towards the third missing ninja, he was  about 15 meters behind him. While running he quickly did the hand seals from Ram to Ox to Boar to Dog to Snake to Ram. After Kyson got to the last Ram hand seal, he immediately teleported and replaced himself with water that was 5 meters directly in front of the missing ninja. Kyson then extended his left arm out with his left shoulder facing towards the oncoming missing ninja. As the missing ninja was coming towards Kyson at full speed and unable to stop his momentum. Kyson used his Five Elements Seal jutsu as the missing ninja was coming straight for him. Purple flames formed on Kyson's finger tips as the missing ninja's chest ran into Kyson's palm. The justu had a power of 80, leaving the missing ninja unconscious and his chakra sealed. As his body hit the ground immediately. Kyson quickly went to pick up the missing ninja and put him on his left shoulder. Kyson then turned around to run where the girl and Royalty was at.

"I see you guy's had things under control. Here's the last guy." Kyson said as he put down the third missing ninja. 

"Oh, and thanks for helping us out Miss. May I ask what your name is?" Kyson said with a light smile on his face. He didn't see the fight these two had. But it looked like they had no problem.

"And what is thing.. is it like some kind of barrier?" Kyson said as he began to walk closer to the strange barrier.

(Words: 3656)

(TWC: 7460/6000)

(Sorry you did not get to RP as much Kira lol. But we'll all go in a training topic and help you train if you want.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum