Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

GET BACK IN PRISON Empty GET BACK IN PRISON

Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:50 pm
Chronos was at the prison doing a bit of community service, but if any of the prisoners inside escaped he’d get payed. Chronos was kinda wishing that someone would try to escape so he could apprehend them, he needed the money to be honest. When he was walking around guarding the prison he had noticed it was very close to the training grounds and it was very hard not to go over there and try to train something. As he looked out into the distance inside of the prison walls he felt chakra being used, he wondered why his chakra sensory had kicked off, but he trusted it and went to where he thought it was being used. He was in the “yard” with the prisoners looking around, but he didn’t see anyone near doing anything suspicious. This is when Chronos heard some noises underground, they were digging one of them had to be an earth release ninja to get through the ground like that.

He followed them up into they got 20 meters outside of the prison wall, that is when they began to dig up. One of them popped their head up from the dirt to see if anybody was around and he was surprised to see Chronos standing right over him. “W-what are you doing here kid.” He asked Chronos scared of the answer. “Well, I’m working here for the day, would you mind going back where you came from. There won’t be any punishments.” Chronos said nicely. “Kid, I refuse to go back now get out of the way or we will make ya.” He said as the other two people in there climb out of the hole. “This will be a lot harder on you then it will be on me, this your last chance to go back with no punishments or consequences.” Chronos said again now agitated by how rude the prisoner was. “I told ya, I ain’t goin back.” The prisoner said while putting up a wall of earth and throwing it at Chronos. Chronos easily dodged it and took out his ninjato, “Welp, I tried.” Chronos said trying to flank them from their right side. “Huh, this guy must be stupid.” The guy said looking at Chronos rush them. They all stood in a triangular formation and all of them inhaled a massive amount of air, Chronos wondered what this would lead to, but it was too late. Each one of them breathed a different element that seemed to mix, one was wind, another was fire, and the last guy had earth. This combination seemed very dangerous, but Chronos knew he could block it with his Rainbow Fort Seal.

Chronos held his arm out in front of him creating the Rainbow Fort Seal, it was barely able to block it and it reflected it back at them. Now, the prisoners have shown their true powers, it seems they had all body flickered into the forest going different ways. This is when he seen Sync come up to him.

[WC=506]
Sync
Sync
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3600

GET BACK IN PRISON Empty Re: GET BACK IN PRISON

Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:06 pm
Spoiler:

Sync let out a sigh "These guys really can't do anything right can they?" Sync said with a pissed of tone, once again the village needed his help, the prison guards must suck due to the fact that there were numerous criminals who had just gotten out of their jail cells, Sync could understand one maybe two but it seemed there were three missing prisoners and the fact that the academy asked their Genin to help due to the fact the jounin and chuunin were busy quiet literately pissed on Sync's mood, due to the fact Sync didn't life free labor he knew full well that he would be paid for his acts as a mercenary more well noted as a 'Prison detainee' Sync let out a sigh as he saw a familiar face, it was the boy who had saved him after a drunken madness Sync had jumped from a twenty story building.

He watched and noticed the prisoners...were escaping from him? more noted the prisoners knew how to body flicker Sync cussed under his breath as he walked over, releasing his familiar Kekkei Genkei basically 2 meters from the boy "Ello once again boy" Sync said in a playful tone noting where the prisoners went "I'd love to sit and chat, but we NEED to round up some criminals" Sync said with a grin as he began to run at a pace of 12, slower than the other boy by far Sync knew he would need a 'boost' into the woods.

Within .5 seconds Sync would sign for Body flicker(+50 speed) now he basically flew right into the woods at a speed of 62, drawing and sticking Kunais on 5 of his threads taking up one complete hand as he watched the Criminals, they were obviously sloppy, moving threw the trees on foot like Sync, Sync would get head of them and cut off their path, whilst waiting on the boy to pop up, knowing he might need help detaining the prisoners.

(335 so we can fight)
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:47 am
Chronos was at the prison doing a bit of community service, but if any of the prisoners inside escaped he’d get payed. Chronos was kinda wishing that someone would try to escape so he could apprehend them, he needed the money to be honest. When he was walking around guarding the prison he had noticed it was very close to the training grounds and it was very hard not to go over there and try to train something. As he looked out into the distance inside of the prison walls he felt chakra being used, he wondered why his chakra sensory had kicked off, but he trusted it and went to where he thought it was being used. He was in the “yard” with the prisoners looking around, but he didn’t see anyone near doing anything suspicious. This is when Chronos heard some noises underground, they were digging one of them had to be an earth release ninja to get through the ground like that.

He followed them up into they got 20 meters outside of the prison wall, that is when they began to dig up. One of them popped their head up from the dirt to see if anybody was around and he was surprised to see Chronos standing right over him. “W-what are you doing here kid.” He asked Chronos scared of the answer. “Well, I’m working here for the day, would you mind going back where you came from. There won’t be any punishments.” Chronos said nicely. “Kid, I refuse to go back now get out of the way or we will make ya.” He said as the other two people in there climb out of the hole. “This will be a lot harder on you then it will be on me, this your last chance to go back with no punishments or consequences.” Chronos said again now agitated by how rude the prisoner was. “I told ya, I ain’t goin back.” The prisoner said while putting up a wall of earth and throwing it at Chronos. Chronos easily dodged it and took out his ninjato, “Welp, I tried.” Chronos said trying to flank them from their right side. “Huh, this guy must be stupid.” The guy said looking at Chronos rush them. They all stood in a triangular formation and all of them inhaled a massive amount of air, Chronos wondered what this would lead to, but it was too late. Each one of them breathed a different element that seemed to mix, one was wind, another was fire, and the last guy had earth. This combination seemed very dangerous, but Chronos knew he could block it with his Rainbow Fort Seal.

Chronos held his arm out in front of him creating the Rainbow Fort Seal, it was barely able to block it and it reflected it back at them. Now, the prisoners have shown their true powers, it seems they had all body flickered into the forest going different ways. This is when he seen Sync come up to him.

Chronos seeing Sync Body Flicker did the same in order to catch the prisoners, he body flickered in a branch above where sync cut off the path. He then created a two chains coming from his right and left hand he had extended out and launched them coming from opposite directions to grab them as if they were cattle. Once he did this him and Sync brought them back to the prison, the head commander was in disbelief that these three men had escaped again. “We need to add more security to the prison, this isn’t a good look.” He said as he was going to get the reward for Sync and Chronos.
[WC=621]
[3 AP]
[1SP]

[Exit]
Sync
Sync
Citizen

Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:15 pm
Sync let out a chuckle as both the man were incapacitated by the boy's chain, he was very strong from what Sync could tell, it wasn't exactly in Sync's best choice to fuck with the kid so he just smiled and walked back to the village "Nice job dude" Sync would say as he would run off to his village with a big smile on his face.He would goto the village collect his pay of about one thousand Ryo and be on his merry way to doing another mission or some more advanced training.

Overall word count:400
2 stats
3 ap
+1000 ryo
Exit
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:53 pm
Approved
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:47 pm
okay so first off, total wc for mission is 1000 words, neaning each of you need to write 500 apiece. That is not the case right now so mission considered incomplete until you do.

Secondly, the reward is 1200 Ryo, so don't shortchange yourself by claiming less.

Thirdly, this is a C rank mission so no stats from this. Stats can only be obtained from mission B rank and above.

Fourthly, you get 5 AP for a C rank mission so again, don't short change yourself.

Please fix your pistsand claims and I'll look again. <3
Sync
Sync
Citizen

Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:05 pm
Sync let out a sigh as he got home tired from the mission and sat down as the mail man delivered two packages, one bigger than the other he opened one of the packages to fix he had gotten one thousand ryo from the kage "How thanks guy but I was expecting a little bit more" Sync said finding the next package to his liking revealing two hundred ryo "That's more like it Raikage tank you very much for this sum of money, not to mention the fact you blew up my old village I wont be returning this even if you ask" Sync said with a chuckle as he laid down.

+112 words 
Sorry aki
Exit, +200 ryo to original claim
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Please. both of you put all claims in order (you're missing AP Sync) for reapproval. <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:13 pm
o-o one more thing to add...while using body flicker no other actions can be done it will be allowed to slide this time but not in the future.
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:10 am
[Im sorry im so late.]
[5 AP]
[1200 Ryo]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum