Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 20

Mind Reading? Empty Mind Reading?

Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:34 am
Meami had brushed her hair and threw on tank top and black leather pants and ran quickly to the Hokages building. It was already 8:30 am and she was suppose to be there at 8:15. As she arrived there with her long purple hair hanging loosesly  she pushed it to the side out of her face and off her back. She saw the guards by the door who were apparently expecting her as they allowed her to enter the room. Her gloves with her clans weapon, wires, were exposed and could be seen on her arms and hands.
"Sorry I am late, I was up pretty late last night. I hope it is okay if I have these on, I don't like taking them off, they are difficult to put back on! I wouldn't use them on you guys or anyone really unless I am in battle. I kinda fell asleep with these on." She said as she entered the room.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Mind Reading? Empty Re: Mind Reading?

Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:03 am
Yen already staring out the window arrived after the long night fairly early. Noting prim had vanished and hot a still asleep yen set out to the kage office earlier then expected after a breakfast and some personal time with hota leaving her home for the moment was nessary as it ensured her rest as the kicking seemed to have doubled. Still the morning rays peeked out as yen gazed up at the burning ball of flame . Counting 8:30 the doors open as megami had arrived dressed and ready for the probing at hand. With this in mind yen also had to set up a few more things in place to this. As should megami be deemed competent and true her rank was assured and her duties set in stone to run the lab. Yet there was a bit more on his mind further as a heavier topic was in mind to bring up to Jason. Yet yen turned to megami and spoke in his normal kind voice apart from his authoritative voice from before. " glad to see you have arrived early and on time. Very good. However your job is only half done by my and Lord Jason's request. I'm sorry about last night but duty of village shinobi you may have been missing but now you have a chance to redeem yourself. Once again sender honestly and truthfully. Yes or no. Have you told us everything? Is there anything you wish to confess before the mind probe begin? If so explain. And you do understand if we find anything we will lock you up and deem worst punishment if found guilty including imprisonment, and exile from land branding you an eternal threat to konoha and will be executed on sight  if you return. Nods and kneel on the May to begin if all is true. At Lord Jason's Mark and the examiner we will begin"

Yen nodded at the anbu behind the kages desk to indicate he may approach. Then turning at Lord Jason in his chair yen adressed him. "Anything I was missing Lord Jason?"
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:51 pm
Jason was apparently sitting at his desk with ANBU behind him when Megami had arrived. Yen had already arrived at the office and was waiting patiently when she arrived. Jason didn't have to speak at all yet again because Yensung said everything that needed to be said. But still he wanted to speak. "Thank you for coming Megami. Please prepare yourself for the mind reading. I promise it won't hurt but you will be better off telling us anything you haven't already." He watched Megami and Yensung while he waited for things to begin.
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:54 am
Megami looked up at Jason realizng he was the one person besides Yen she could trust. But something about Jason made her feel safe!She looked from Yen to Jason. "I honestly told you everything I can remember, I can promise you that. Jason, Hokage sir, I know it won't hurt, but I am honestly nervous, can you stay by me as it is done?" She asked looking at him slightly nervous. He really did make her feel safe, she couldn't explain how or why, he just did. She extended her hand to Jason as she looked at the empty seat next to her hoping he would take her offer to sit beside her. She had a lot of information in her mind including Sephoras labs whereabouts, Sephoras persona life considering she knew about Sephoras father and twin. And some of these things, she really didn't want to remember, like Sephora kidnapping them. The thought of it made her arms and the skin revealed by her tank top, shiver with goosebumps. "Some of this stuff, I really don't even want to remember. I know I have to but they are some really bad memories. I can honestly swear I am not a bad person." She said as she looked up at the ANBU.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:21 am
Yen nodded  As he heard megami out and smiled. As the ambu stood next to her now a kind reassuring hand on her shoulder despite the stature and upholding he had to maintain the man had to smile at her nervousness and in silent awknowledgement he stood by in respect. Yen  stood before her as he  heard megami confess again and nodded. Softly yen spoke up holding his side. " we shall see megami" yen looked over at Jason quietly awaiting his call for megamis request.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:18 pm
Jason would give his kind smile to Megami at her request and simply walk over and sit next to her. Now that everything seemed to be ready, Jason would tell the ANBU to begin the mind probing so that this could be over quickly. Jason would hear Megami's shallow breathing next to him and feel the cold sweat on her hand as he took it in his. All signs that she was nervous. Jason didnt think she was nervous about anything being discovered she hadnt told them yet but he was curious as to why she was so nervous.
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:03 am
Megami saw the ANBU step in front of her as she closed her eyes and held onto Jasons hand. She was suddenly in her mind with the ANBU standing next to her. "So this is how it works?" She said as she looked around. They were in a hallway full of doors . She had the general idea each door lead to a memory. The ANBU seemed to gently poke her in the back as though urging her forward. "Oh you want the grand tour? Well let's go!" She said as she opened the first door to her left. She saw herself walking through a graveyard in Volcano and she immediately knew where she was heading! "I am on my way to Sephoras lab! Come on let's follow me, so I can try to remember the number to get into the place in case I forget it again!" Her and the ANBU followed her all the way to the huge above ground tomb as she knocked on it and the side panel flipped open. Suddenly she remembered the numbers to press on the keypad. "5792!" She said as she looked at the ANBU! "I will remember them when this is over right?" She asked. The ANBU nodded yes to her! As she turned behind her they were back out the door. They walked across the hall to the next door. When they entered it she saw a conversation her and Sephora were having:
"You see, no one is going to mess with you here because of me! My father is Sayomi Hyuuga, my uncle is the Kage, Osore, and my other uncle is Shouten. They are the most feared people here, no one messes with them. My dad is one of the most dangerous missing ninja! My twin brother Dante Hyuuga is A LOT like him! He is the male version of me, only he is a little more dangerous, and rather quiet." Sephora said as she was messing with some blood samples. On the glass vial in her were the words ABURAME/SENJU. 
"And if I were to stay here, I would have unlimited access and permission to test DNA samples?" Megami said back to her.
"You also have to do any missions I request, including but not limited to possibly killing someone! I am not exactly a good girl!" Sephora smiled her very twisted smile as she turned to Megami. "Let me let you in on something, I killed my mother. I had followed my mother to the borders and saw her and Prim get into it. Prim was already beating her....she had severely burned her with the Nibi's blue fire. I attacked Prim from behind Stabbbing her in the back with my bone claws and hitting that little spot on your neck that knocks you out. I flipped over Prim and ran directly at my mother stabbing her in the heart. I took one of my moms kunai and covered it in blood and laid it next to Prim. I was going to let Prim take the blame for it! I killed her for two reasons, my father asked me to and because she was annoying! But thats okay, I used her bones to make my sword." Sephora finished as she filled another vial that was labeled UCHIHA/SENJU. 
Almost instantly they were outside in the hall again after they saw the names labeled on the vials. Then Megami took a deep breathe and entered another doorway and it led to the day she saw Sephora attack and try to kill her sister.
Megami had been in another room when Akki had called out to her that they had to leave and escape from Sephora, As Megami stepped out of the room she looked up and saw this whole even unfold. Sephora had just returned and she had heard Akki try to esacape. upon hearing Akki's words Sephora quickly pulled out her bone sword and stabbed it through Akkis shoulder pinning her to the wall unless the action is prevented or stopped! Which probably is not possible because Akki was not paying attention and talking to Megami.
"You move, you die! You move one way this will slice down to your heart. The other way you will cut off your arm! If you push the blade out you will bleed to death because I hit an artery. Intentionally. Listen to me, you are shit without me! I brought you here to help build you up and give you a chance! We are a team and from this point on you better recognize something. " Sephora tilted her head making sure She was looking directly into her eyes, " I am in charge,  you work for me, you bow to me! Am I clear? Think carefully,  your answer is life or death, literally!"

Megami began to shiver slightly standing next to the  ANBU. She knew Jason was holding her hand and she was more than likely squeezing it pretty tightly!
Once again they exited the door. The memory made Megami literally shake. She could feel the ANBU's hand on her back trying to urge her to go on. "This is almost over right?" She asked. It nodded yes. 
The next door she entered was the one where Sephora requested for Megami to kill Tori Uzumaki.
"I need you to go kill Tori, she seemed to have abandoned our group. I will meet you in Tengakure, that is the last place she was seen. As I have said a million times before, the only way out of our group is death!" Sephora said to her. 
Suddenly the image changed to one of Sephora coming back from Tenga, and severely injured! 
Megami had just finished an experiment when she spotted Sephora enter the lab. Looking like she had been drug through the mud, Megami couldn't help but smirk at her.
"Well well well, look what the cat dragged in! Our fearless leader got her ass kicked? Did Tori do this? Oh this is priceless!" Megami laughed! Finally someone put this girl in her place, unfortunately she wanted to be the one to Do It, and she didn't get to! Megami was never one to fear Sephora. if anything she envied her at one point, but Not anymore! Since being here, she finally had the lab of her dreams! 

Sephora was not in the mood to deal with Megami. First, Akki managed to escape because she was in Tenga and didnt immediately return. Second, Megami Didn't folow her instructions properly. And, now she is insulting Sephora! Why are all her minions pissing her off? First Akki, then Tori and now Megami! 
Without a single word, if unstopped Sephora grabs Megami's arm and drags her up to the graveyard! She didn't want to mess up the lab, and she knew she was about to have to face off with her! This may end up a little messy and the lab was just recently cleaned!

When Sephora jumped up and grabbed Megami, she was slightly startled! She did realize however she managed to upset Sephora by taunting her! She let Sephora drag her outside, because she assumed she knew what was about to happen! Megami would now be able to finally show she was stronger than Sephora!

" Looks like its my turn to beat your ass down! I know you are still weak from the other fight so this shouldn't take long!" Megami spouted off as she adjusted her gloves preparing to use her wires against the half breed! "This is going to be fun, I have waited a long time to do this!" She added with a smile!

Sephora growled at Megami, those were not the words to say! "I may be weak but taking you down wouldn't be a problem!" She smirked an evil smile trying to hide the pain, luckily she wasn't as sore as she had been and despite the previous battle, she could still take out the minion! And if the minion succeeded in defeating her, maybe she would let the girl watch over the lab in her absence.
"So you think you can beat me Megami? Well I believe you are sadly mistaken!" Sephy said as she released her bone claws.

"One rule, we both stay alive, only cowards kill in cold blood, and neither one of us is a coward!" Megami stated as she released her wires! no one would have ever suspected innocent young megami to be the type of person she was! She could be just as manipulative as Sephora, the only difference, Megami was not as cold hearted. Yes, if need be she would kill. Akki was injured and almost died but it was her own fault, not that of Sephoras! Sometimes you have to kill to make things better,even Megami understood that! Instead of starting off slowly, Megami decided to go at her full force! Megami angled the wires to wrap around Sephora, if the action is unprevented she successfully wraps sephora in the wires. If she moves she dies, simply the same option she tends to give everyone else!

Damn! The girl didn't waste a Single second! She just threw the wires like they were an extension of herself! Sephora really should have researched more on the Kuoga clan, but really hadn't concerned herself with them, she now saw the error of her ways! She was barley able to Dodge or block the wires! Blocking with her right hand, the wires caught the tips of her bone claws and due to the sharpness of the wires her claws were cut osff from the middle to the tip! But that gave her enough time to fire five bone bullets from her fingertips on the other hand! The bullets were aimed at Megami's left upper arm and if not prevented, blocked or dodged the bullets will hit!

Only three of the bullets hit her arm, due to the fact she dodged and that Sephoras aim may have been off due to her injuries from the other battle. "You know Sephora, are you surs you can handle this fight right now? You look as though you couldn't last another minute! And honestly if I won this fight I don't think it would be considered a real win. Your injured, its not considered fighting at full power!" Megami said retracting her wires and staring at Sephora with crossed arms. Yes, Megami had three wounds in her upper arm but she refused to show pain and weakness in front of Sephora.

Damn! She was in so much pain she was losing a fight she had yet to even start! Well, not really started yet anyways. They each attacked only once!
When Sephora dodged, she bent down to the ground broke off the bone claws that had been cut in half, and regrew them. She realized she had yet to activate her Byakugan in this battle, so she immediately activates it hoping she had the strength to continue on.
"Or are you chickening out of this fight like the true coward you are Megami? " Sephora asked putting on a brave front. "A small flesh wound or two can not stop me!" She expressed staring Megami down!

"Eh, this is pathetic! Should I just kill her and out her out of her misery? Or should I just let her be and fight her when she is at a hundred percent?" She asked herself watching Sephora closely, yet still on the defensive just in case! Megami decided the latter would be best decision for the both of them and that Sephora needed emergency help. Perhaps she should be noble and take her to the hospital. Megami makes sure both her gloves have the wires wrapped around them and she decided to drop her defense and tell Sephora her idea.
"Sephora, I refuse to fight you in this condition, out of all honesty, if you are dumb enough to keep fighting me then you just basically committed suicide, the cowards way out. Now if you so choose to go get checked out at the hospital, I will gladly let you fight me!" Megami said crossing her arms and still staring down the girl.

"What the Deuce? Me! Hospital?"sephora said in shock as she deactivated her Byakugan. Maybe it would be best! Sephora had a High tolerance for pain and it even had a Sexual delight to it normally! But even this sadist was at the point of tears and the pain being to intolerable for her. 
"Very well, I guess it wouldn't be smart for me to continue after all. I'll willingly go, but if it wouldn't bother you to much, I may need help, and if you can after you drop me off, find Kishin and tell him where I am at!" Sephora requested standing up. At least her father wasn't here, this was a true embarrassment already! Sephora does not believe in ever showing weakness! She did though just survive two battles, she may have lost but she gained knowledge! Knowledge is power, and can be put to use in future battles!

"I don't want to see anymore! Please let this be over!" She said as she closed her eyes and leaned over on hte ANBU! The she opened her eyes and realized she was leaning over on Jason with her arms wrapped around him and her head on his shoulder! 
"Im sorry, some of those memories are hard to bear....I had forgotten about some of it!" She said holding onto Jason still slightly shaken!
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:26 am
Yen stood back turned gazing out the window at the sun and over the village. An impressive sight yet this was the only thing that enabled yen from interrogating megami from taking action at the time. Yet it was recollection this yen recalled as he endured megamis mind probe.  hearing the tale as she began to recall the events unfold. Most of it grueling and shakes many to the core. Yet yen resolved himself as megami continued to speak her heart. And soul out. sephora crossed the line and must be locked away.  every word yen recalled as Megami had slight shivers after recalling the moments of aki being at the mercy of the tyrant by her life. Yet yen waited and stood there in thought  As megami finally asked for stopping crying over Jason. Yen sighed as he nodded getting the information he needed and for case of satisfaction his face composed after taking a moment to gather the thoughts yen turned and asked megami one question as she was on Jason sobbing.

Tens voice took on a stronger more authoritative voice as he lifted his hand and nodded at the anbu to take a step back. His chakra senses on peek as he sensed out prim as it wasn't that difficult to pin point her. Yet yen was only keeping it in a subconscious effort. 

"Are you willing and ready to take a step forward and leave the past behind you megami? If so then I'll ask one thing. You are to focus and dedicate yourself to the village without question. No one will kidnap you guys again or any other. I'll keep watch on all of your movement's and you all are to stay close to me. Hopefully the man at the gate from yesterday did his part and got stuff from sephora if not then I'll take care of it. You are if you accept the duty of shinobi take your duties seriously. Missions and protocol. You never were trained properly so judging by this you will be geninn and will train hard. If you want the power to change the world you must make the effort yourself. Don't worry we will take care of the rest of the things soon enough megami. But rest." Tens voice softened as he nodded at the anbu in thanks as he turned to Jason.

" Lord Jason I belive we need to assure stronger eyes on our genin and the missing ninja allowed in. As for the fact our job may be cut out but I'll take a hold of a few of the girls under my watch. Tori, hotaru, aki, and one special request as a fourth temporary person under my watch. Perhaps you never met her but she's an individual of a vexing tale. She should be here soon so hang tight might be a little unruly but hopefully at her concent as both of them we can get a little info. As for sephora I request that you leave her to me for the fact that me and her must get on the same page especially with a little spat at the border before. I also suggest a use and registration of the yamaka clan jonnin to be placed at gate for mental probing of all ninja who wish to enter should they comply they will be able to screen out thoes of malicious intent. This will help us identify potential threats. But the information gathered would only be confirmed when we scan sephora." 

Yen would then look to the hokage as he awaited his judgement of his ideas.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:03 pm
The mind probing was finally over. It seemed to have shaken Megami up quite a bit as she was now squeezing Jason's hand pretty tight and holding onto him while crying on his shoulder. They were certainly not the nicest memories and Jason could see why the girl would be upset. Yen was correct, Megami would be made a Genin of the village since she had never been properly trained before being taken away. Jason also liked the idea of searching the minds of those that wished to enter Konoha but he thought it was a bit much and definitely an invasion of privacy. They weren't at war and so drastic measures like that were not as necessary. "Don't worry Megami, it's over now. Yensung is right. You will now be a Genin of Konoha since you were never adequately trained before you were forced to leave." Jason said to Megami as he comforted her. Jason would then turn to address Yensung. "The Yamanaka thing is a good idea however we are not at war and have no real reason to probe the minds of every single person that wishes to enter Konoha. We are supposed to be the friendliest and most understanding of the major villages. How would it make us look if we started being suspicious of every single person that came to visit us when we are not at war and don't have another probable cause to do so? No. It is a good idea but it is too drastic too be used right now." Jason would then slowly sit Megami up, getting her off of him, and make his way over to his desk where he would pull out a Leaf headband. He would then walk over to hand Megami the headband with a reassuring smile on his face. After Megami took the headband Jason would wlak over to Yensung and place one hand on his left shoulder, leaving a seal for the flying thunder god technique on him. Jason like to have seals on as many people as he could in case he ever needed to reach them for something.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:21 am
Yen would then tip his hat as he would proceed to the door in thought at the info revealed his thoughts in reflection.

(Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum