Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

Long Awaited Meeting (nk, private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Long Awaited Meeting (nk, private)

Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:48 am
Chronos endures the pain and take the headbutt, while Kozan was coking his head back for the headbutt Chronos had begun to make a chakra chain at the speed of 50 that would then be launched at him with the speed of 50 and the chain would be launched at him with the strength and sharpness being 50 as well.

This attack would wrap around Kozan's body from the shoulder up stopping the movement from his upper body. If this was to be successful Chronos would then pull him in making both of them fall.

Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Long Awaited Meeting (nk, private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Long Awaited Meeting (nk, private)

Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:46 pm
As Chronos feel he would then put his hands on the ground as if he was in push up position trying to get out of the submission type ordeal he was in. While he was in push-up position he had an idea, he then shot 2 chains which were created at the speed of 60 underground and made them move at a sped, strength and sharpness of 50 through the ground aiming to come behind Kozan.

There was no possible way he could see this happening as Chronos' hands were firmly placed on the ground and the chains had originated from his from the center of his palm, which again was placed firmly into the ground so nothing could be seen. 

Chronos figured this plan was brilliant and thought of how to counter if Kozan seen this coming.
If he turned around he would then complete the hands seals for Substitution while Kozan was distracted with the chains coming at him. If this was successful he would use the handsigns Tiger → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake. To substitute himself with a large rock about the size of a cut log 50 meters away 

Last edited by Chronos on Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mistake)

Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:24 pm
Chronos was knocked unconscious by the blow to the back of his head, as he faded he has never been so angry with himself for being weak. He wanted to get up so bad, but he just couldn’t muster up the physical strength to be able to fight him off. When he finally faded to black he seen an angry Mito standing there in his view. “How could you lose to that boy, he was a lot younger than you. You should be smarter with your choices!” Mito said pointing her finger at Chronos. “This is partially my fault for not teaching you any attacking seals, you couldn’t protect yourself out there.” Mito said feeling pity. “No need to worry about me Mito-san.” Chronos said walking past her with a blank face walking straight to the room of papers and pens. When he gets in there he practices his writing and exerts his chakra in the ink to make the writing more fluid and faster.

As he writes he looks as though he could immerse himself in the book as concentrated as the gaze he gave upon the book was. “That boy, Uzumaki’s don’t like to lose.” Mito said to herself knowing that this would be a learning experience. “I know I lost because of a lack of battle experience, so far I only have two fights under my belt. I wonder what things I could have done differently. Ah, the fact that the chains appeared to far from him caused for a big opening with his speed.” Chronos said analyzing every part of the battle. He then begins to do the hundred Seal of Confrontation skill, every single one of them he did  was never forgetting an extension of the arms and it also seemed that it wasn’t even close to tiring him out. When he finished this he then asked, “Mito, can you shoot attacks at me.” He asked in a deep solemn tone. “Sure, young Uzumaki.” Mito said while shooting some fire balls at Chronos all of them were coming at outrageous speed, but this did not scare Chronos in the least he didn’t even flinch. As he had no reason to, when he seen the fireballs being launched back at Mito. “You thought it was over.” She said launching them back off of another barrier, they then had an intense match of ping pong with fireballs being volley’d every which way. This continues on to what seemed like hours until Chronos could no long hold the barrier so Mito ceased the fireballs from existence as they seemed to evaporate in the air.

Chronos inhaled enough air to fill his lungs two times over, then he exhaled in order to regain his stamina. He did that for awhile until he felt as though he was able to control his breathing again, after this he asked Mito for another match of ping pong with the fireballs. “Sure, but this time they will be a lot harder to block.” Mito said smirking. Chronos dismissed this and extended his arms forward as far as they could go while holding the Seal of Confrontation. When he did this they immediately began and the fireballs were a lot bigger than before, each hit against his barrier would crack it a little. Pieces of the barrier would be chipping off at this point in the match, but it somehow was still intact as if it was healing itself. Chronos was behind the barrier pumping it with immense chakra that kept regenerating the barrier again, this went on for hours and hours. After the match was over, not because Chronos had to stop, but he the fireball had dispersed over time Chronos began to practice some more of his fuinjutsu. “Okay, that can be done like that, and if I form this here then maybe this would occur.” Chronos mumbled to himself as he wrote with the silk like pen. Again thinking of the fight. “How could I have lost so easily, is speed the deciding factor of fights? Maybe I should train this as well, no, it had to be because I had no attacks other than my chains. I should try to learn more offensive jutsus that can aid me in defending myself in a one on one battle with any ninja.” Chronos said still analyzing the battle. “Such a deceiving face that kid had, I knew something in him would come out. Seeing the expression on his face did show something deeper had to have went on in his past. I also know for a fact I will be seeing him sooner rather than later, but the only question is, will we meet as enemies on the battlefield or comrades on the battlefield.” Chronos thought to himself. “He’s come very far from where he started, but he still has long to go before he can amount to anything.” Mito said in a soft voice to herself. Chronos then began to see the book he was writing in begin to fade to black he looked back at Mito and waved goodbye to signal his exit from this world. When Chronos awoke he was in the hospital, he had not known how long he was knocked out for, but it couldn’t have been that long. “Well, you’re back again. This time as a patient huh?” The girl asked. This was the nurse that helped him heal the bird’s wing a while back. “Yeah, I didn’t expect to be here so soon either, but I have things to do.” Chronos said getting out of the bed. “You need to rest.” the nurse said softly pushing him back on the bed. “I’m sorry, but I will rest at my house when I get there, then I will be training in the morning.” Chronos said standing up, then grimacing feeling the pain in his foot and back. “See, you need to lay down and go back to sleep, you know your foot was broken right? What happened to y-” This is all Chronos heard before passing out again. When he awoke, it had been a day since then and he felt a lot better. When he looked over the nurse was leaning on the bed with her face buried in her arms as if she had been there the whole time.

Chronos then put a blanket over her and grabbed his shirt, getting ready to leave. “You’re leaving already, just like ninja. Don’t forget to thank her for finding you.” The old woman said that had let him be an intern at this very hospital. “Yes ma’am.” Chronos said respectfully as he walked out the front door putting his shirt on. “Ninjas, they know no limits.” The old woman said. And thus Chronos learned a lesson from his crushing defeat from Kozan, the taste of defeat was not sweet. The knowledge you gain from it though could become the most sweetest taste to a ninja.
[WC = 3359]
[Rainbow Fort Seal Acquired]
[16 Stat Points Acquired]
[Exits Thread] [GG]

Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:31 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum