HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 152 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 5 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 249
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Chisana Kiseki, Genin Exam
by Akihana Akari Today at 12:13 am

» Kaen's Genin Exams!
by Akihana Akari Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Kaen vs Chisana (Spar/Train) [Private] [No Kill]
by Chisana Kiseki Yesterday at 11:54 pm

» The Turtles of Kyonshee Creek
by Akihana Akari Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» Fuuton: Ea burasuto - Wind Release: Air Blast
by Kobayashi Senshi <3 Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Tetralogy
by Orokana <3 Yesterday at 8:47 pm

» Kozai's Community Project: Tips for New Players
by Yensung Aburame <3 Yesterday at 8:39 pm

» Ice release: Ice Fang jutsu
by Risako Akara Yesterday at 8:30 pm

» Kaori Kondo
by Risako Akara Yesterday at 8:27 pm

» That Tree
by Love Sakumo Yesterday at 7:33 pm

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Kaen Yuki

Chisana Kiseki

Xuba Xixisis <3

Mitsui the Heart Eater

Orokana <3

Mortarion

Yensung Aburame <3

Kaane Tsuruya

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Long Awaited Meeting (nk, private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronos
Genin
Genin

Fame : 4
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning, Water
Clan : Uzumaki
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : Chakra Chains
Ryo : 6700
100%

PostSubject: Long Awaited Meeting (nk, private)   Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:57 pm

Chronos awakes at night with sweat dripping down his face, he had a dream that he was fighting a strong ninja that had incredible area of effect jutsus that he couldn’t escape from. Chronos was terrified of dying like this, being unable to escape or protect himself was always terrifying to Chronos. He sought for a barrier type jutsu that would protect him and his comrades from any jutsu, this would be very beneficial to his future team and could pull them out of dangerous situations that would usually spell death. “Ah, I need to learn a barrier move, if not I might not live for long.” Chronos then went to the library when the sun started to shine, when he was there he had seen a scroll that was made of all different type of colors he had seen in the fuinjutsu area. On the scroll it said “Rainbow Fort Seal.” on the scroll in giant red letter. When Chronos opened the scroll he had seen the description of this jutsu saying “Performing the hand seal and extending their hand the user erects an invisible seal barrier capable of stopping most weaker attacks. If an attack is incapable of breaking the barrier, it gets repelled with strength of the jutsu. If the attack has health or power equal/lesser than power of the jutsu, it is shattered/canceled.” Chronos read this mouth agape from what he had seen. “This is the perfect jutsu for me!” He said excitedly. Chronos checked out the scroll for a week and went to the training grounds immediately to learn the jutsu.

He knew he was invited to Mito’s Library at anytime so, she could give him tips and tricks on how to master the fuinjutsu. When he thought of this he looked for a secluded spot to meditate and enter the realm without being interrupted by anyone else. He took in deep breaths inhaling and exhaling, when his eyes opened he had seen the magnificent books he seen when he first entered the library. “Wow, Mito-san did you clean this place up or has it always looked this beautiful.” He said aloud for Mito to hear him. Mito then comes from a corridor of books with a slight grin on her aged face. “How are you Chronos, I know you’ve been doing well in the ninja world. But what about in the mental?” She asked. “I’ve done very good for myself, every battle I’ve had I’ve won except for one, it was against a Uchiha that had put me in a genjutsu.” He said smiling. Mito then hits him atop the head “We lose to no one!” She said with an angered face. “As an Uzumaki I must teach you more, this is my fault.” She said sadly. “No Mito-san it is my fault for being weak, but guess what I am here for you to help me learn this new jutsu.” Chronos said showing the scroll. Mito then summons a scroll into her hand and handing it to Chronos, he grabs it and looks at her. “This is a better translation for you.” Mito said smiling. Chronos then heads to the room that had stacks of paper and pens, then he sits down with his legs crossed on the ground reading the scroll. When he had grasped an understanding from the legendary looking scroll he then began to stand up and challenged Mito to a barrier challenge. “Well, aren't you the cocky one.” She said happy that he was showing signs of being a true Uzumaki. She then erects the same barrier and signals him to attack at full power, yet it was invisible so Chronos had no idea.

Chronos cloaks himself in a shroud of lightning and took out his chains, he rushed Mito at top speed and was going too fasts to stop. Once he seen his grin he knew that he was knee-deep in a trap, he bounced of the barrier at the same speed he entered. “Ow!” Chronos said grabbing his back. “Well that was a pretty cool technique that you just used.” Chronos said standing up as if he didn’t just fly off the barrier and ramming into a case of bookshelves. “He even has the resiliency of an Uzumaki.” She said to herself proud that the name was living on. “Well, this is the jutsu that you wanted to learn, but it only works for weaker jutsus such as the one that you just used, even though you was at full power it was weak enough for this barrier to bounce you off.” Mito said spewing out wisdom.

Chronos stood and wondered how she did it. “I know you want to know how I did it, but you must learn the basics of barriers first. You can’t just hop into barriers you must place them strategically.” Mito said with a concerned eye. “Well, you know I am the stratagem type Mito-san.” Chronos said with a heavy smile. Mito dismissed what he said and continued her speech. “You must learn the Seal of Confrontation.” Mito held out her hands as if she was trying to do the number two signal, but her fingers were glued together. When you complete this seal, it is not the only thing you do never forget you must also stick your arms out extending them as much as you can. “Yes ma’am.” Chronos said attentively. Chronos began to practice the handsign a little while she was talking about it, I wonder what's the highest damage it can repel. “Well, it isn’t as strong as you think, but it can be pretty useful in times of need. Never underestimate a jutsu, you never know when it can come through for you.” Mito said with one finger up as if that would make her speech more informative.

“Now, you may begin practicing this jutsu.” Mito said giving Chronos free range to try the jutsu as much as he can withstand. Chronos gets up and immediately puts his hands into the Seal of Confrontation and extends his arm while controlling his chakra. “It’s not there.” Mito said. “Huh?” Chronos asked confused. “There is no barrier there, oh and everytime you fail I will make you do the hand seal of Confrontation while extending your arms out one hundred times until you get.” Chronos shakes when he hears the words but he never turns down a challenge. “Well, drop into your stance and give me one hundred.” Mito says sternly. Chronos gets into his stance and follows Mito’s instructions. “So tough.” Chronos said. As Chronos was doing the one hundred Seal of Confrontation drill he realized that he was starting to feel something well up inside of him, his arms were also starting to feel like jelly. When he finally finished the drill he then controlled his chakra and did the hand seal of Confrontation extending his arms again, this time he was able to erect of a barrier about one meter in length and size. “What is that.” Mito said laughing. “What are you supposed block with that.” Mito said through her laugh. Chronos stood up “I’ll get it ya hear me you old hag!” he yelled. This infuriated Mito. “Who,re ya calling a hag.” Mito said shooting flames at Chronos, instinctively he did the Seal of Confrontation and extended his arm erecting a barrier of three meters, blocking Mito’s attacks. Chronos looked up in amazement of what he had just done. “I did it!” he yelled in triumph.

Mito looked gladly at him because he could have seriously been hurt even though he was in his subconscious.Some attacks can be very lethal and those were one of them, now that Chronos had erected the barrier he began to try to increase the size to five meters. “Well, Mito I would like to train the rest on my own in order to master this on my own.” Chronos said softly. “Well, do what you must, the wind takes you where you should be.” She said as reality began to fade. “It was around late evening with darkness slowly approaching. Chronos began to do the drills mito gave him and the definition in his arm began to look something of the Raikage if he was skinny. Chronos finished the drills and walked around looking for something to train his barrier jutsu. He then goes to the training grounds and sees no one there yet. “Where could everyone be.” He said to himself.
[1418/3000 Rainbow Fort Seal]

You don't know of me? 
Well, I'll be great whether I am known or not. 
Greatness isn't measured by the most popular, but rather those who do great things in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozan
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 11
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning
Clan : Ametsuchi
Bloodline : Kenseigan, Re-quip
Ryo : 70
100%

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Meeting (nk, private)   Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:44 pm

Kozan had risen early as well. His dreams had been plagued with visions of what Kumo had been before. Sure, it had looked much nicer, but had it been a better place? Its Raikage had been... Misaki, his aunt. Even though it could have been easier for him and his family, he detested Misaki, solely for who she was. Sure, she had been powerful indeed, with even greater proficiency with requip than he, and as such, had been able to eke a small iota of respect from Kozan, but that was about it. In Kumo's time of need, she hadn't been there for her village... and for that, Kozan would never be able to forgive her. Your soul can go to hell for all I care, he thought, if there is indeed such a place, Aunt Misaki. I'll take what you left behind and use of for my own ends... no matter how many times your spectre appears before me to taunt me, I won't do what you did. That was his plan; even though his powers were growing like this, he couldn't afford to become corrupt and apathetic like she had. Most importantly, he had heard rumors that she was some kind of insane demoness. Mental health problems, huh? Well, he'd have to try and avoid those as best he could.

Whenever he woke up at this time of the day, his mother was always up as well, getting ready (on this particular weekday) for work. Huh, at least she tried to carry her own weight. He detested freeloaders like any self respecting male would, and wouldn't have been able to bear it if his mother was just some kind of deadbeat like he fully expected her to become any day now. In fact, Kozan was a bit surprised that she had been able to last this long. Was it the memory of his father that kept her going? No doubt it wast he memory of his father's member stimulating her innards that motivated her. What a whore. From what he knew, she had merely caught on to him while he had been wandering in the Land of Fire. So, she was a "fast" one, huh? Couldn't help but fall for the very first handsome male she saw. Before he opened the door, he spent a moment to sink into the feeling of derisiveness concerning his mother and her life.

As he walked downstairs, he heard his mother calling up to him.
"Good morning, Kozan! You heading out to train already?"
Of course I am, you moron. You think I'm like you when you were younger, going out to get laid as you please? Give me a break.
"Yes, mother." His response was much more polite and focused than his thoughts, as he knew how to carry himself in such a way so that his mother would suspect nothing of his thoughts. However, his heart and mind festered with ill will towards her; so much that his facial expression almost changed.
"Oh, wonderful."
Yes, it is wonderful, Kozan thought, to get away from YOU. I don't need you.
"Is there anything I need to pack for you, hun?"
Yes, thought Kozan. Pack yourself and leave. Go impale yourself on one of those pikes near the walls... you'd make a fine addition to all the other little shits out there. No doubt we'll be seeing Jason soon too, one of those metal shafts right through his cranium...
"No, mother, I'll be fine. Thanks for asking."
Fuck you, bitch. I'll make my own path in life, don't even dare to think about me.

As he left his house, he wondered about the technique that he was going to be attempting to learn today. It was a very specific one, the flying swallow. His own comprehension of it was as a more advanced chakra infusion into a weapon. Chakra infusion itself already made a weapon much more sharp and durable, and the Flying Swallow merely made it even more so, increasing its killing potential. In this sense, it was a superior technique, and it would allow Kozan to use Nightblood to an even greater effect. He had kept Nightblood in this world since the previous night, and now had it by his side in its sheathe as he walked along the road towards the training grounds that he frequented. With any luck, he'd see Ashur today. He hadn't seen him since the incident at the gates, where he had taken the legs from that boy Jason... he still had them in a storage area. He didn't dare keep them in the house, as his mother would have been quite put out of her wits by them... well, maybe that was what she needed, thought Kozan. After all, fear tend to change people... maybe she'll up and leave for good.

His thoughts were interrupted by a rather pathetic whine from Nightblood.
"Oooh, I'm hungry again... that boy Jason wasn't quite enough for me... and you didn't even kill him! As thankful as I am for that delicious boy meat, I've got to slay some evildoers soon!"
With a "tch" sound, Kozan put his hand on the sword hilt and channeled his chakra into it, silencing Nightblood before he really got on Kozan's nerves. As whiny as the cursed blade could be at times, Kozan knew that it was useful and could give good advice in a pinch, like a tight combat situation. Sighing, he supposed that he couldn't really complain about it. It was a powerful blade, after all. And it had helped him to incapacitate not one, but two people at the gates that one day with Ashur. Very well, he thought, time to change the topic. He wasn't quite to the training grounds yet, but noticed that he was less tired than usual. Good, his body was getting stronger, in addition to the fact that Nightblood itself made him more powerful (and faster too, but he was taking it easy on this walk. He could have been there already, but merely chose not to).

It was at this point that he thought about what kind of person his father had been. Most likely, he had been some kind of womanizing asshole, especially if he had gotten in bed with a whore like his mother. Keh... how annoying. Not only was his aunt a terrible person, but his parents as well. The only thing missing was his grandfather, Kurisu. But he.... he was dead. Kozan shook his head a little. He'd never know if Kurisu was the odd one out of the dark legacy that his family had left behind, unless he asked around about it. And to get the full story, he might have to request information from sources outside the village, which wasn't what he could do right now. As a genin, even though he wielded no small power, his resources were limited indeed. Perhaps if he were to ask the Raikage... but no, the Raikage was one who rejected the past and the legacies of families. If anything, he'd lose favor with his own kage if he were to ask for such information. No, he'd have to seek this on his own.

Nearing the training grounds, he realized that he had stopped channeling chakra into Nightblood and that it was now whispering rather than right out bitching into his mind.
"Ohhhh well..... if you don't feed me, I might get cranky, and we woudln't want that, now would we?"
No, indeed... a cranky Nightblood was pretty bad, even if he were to send the blade back into the requip dimension. If he were to do that, then he would still be able to hear its voice across the planes. Naturally, Kozan wished to avoid this result if at all possible. In the end, he told Nightblood that if he saw any evildoers, he'd feed them to him if possible. He didn't want to get into any trouble with the village, and his own life came over Nightblood's comfort. The cursed blade was understanding of this, so Kozan got a break from the sword's voice for a while. Sauntering up to the training grounds, Kozan opened the gate and walked in. It was at that moment that he saw another boy there. Hmm...? This was one he hadn't met before. Unknown to Kozan, this boy's name was Chronos. Naturally, his guard went up immediately. Who was this guy?

"Good day."
Kozan would greet the boy. If the boy were to look at Kozan, he'd see him as he usually was, with his katana and Nightblood by his side, and his black t-shirt and pants, as well as his brown shoes and the frown that he almost always wore. There were few people that he didn't have a serious face around, one of them being Ashur. This guy though... Kozan didn't have chakra senses yet, so he couldn't measure his power, but he knew enough about life to be suspicious of practically anyone he met, especially if they were fellow ninja. Those with power were not to be trusted, and chakra was the ultimate power of this world. With it, the natural laws of this world could be bent and broken as the user pleased, even to the point where entire villages could be destroyed and remade in short periods of time. Kozan himself had been witness to this as part of the Kumogakure invasion by the current Raikage, and the battle that had been fought beforehand had been one of Kozan's defining moments in life, and had been what had inspired him to search for power.
[TWC 1606]

[02:19:39] Megami Kuoga : #kozaiiseverygirlsdreamman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chronos
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Meeting (nk, private)   Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:55 pm

"Yo." Chronos said looking at the relatively young ninja in front of him. Through his face you could not see the things he had went through so, Chronos greeted him as he would any ninja of Kumogakure. "Perfect timing, I was just looking for someone to spar with, you up for it?" Chronos asked the ninja. Chronos stood there waiting for Kozan's reply in a eager way as the wind blows between the two of them.
[1494/3000]
(What do you visualize the training grounds to look like?)

You don't know of me? 
Greatness isn't measured by the most popular, but rather those who do great things in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozan
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Meeting (nk, private)   Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:35 pm

The other boy seemed older than he. Perhaps he was more experienced. Then, maybe, he could attempt to learn something from him, like he had with that female chunin whose name he had already forgotten. Hmph, very well. This one would do.
"Sure, I'm up for a quick spar. Blades or no? I'm Kozan, by the way." He didn't mention his last name for obvious reasons, as was customary for him. Who knew what this boy knew?
"I'm a genin here. Who might you be?"
He hoped to make a good impression on him.
[TWC 1700]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chronos
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Meeting (nk, private)   Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

"Well, blades are fine. Just try to not cut too deep and I'm Chronos, a very new genin, I'm what you would call fresh meat." Chronos said jokingly. Even though he seemed to be younger, this ninja could actually be a lot better than he. It seemed he had been fighting his whole life and just had a baby face to compensate for it. "Are you ready to begin or do you need a few moments, I'm really psyched to spar with someone I have not met yet." Chronos said stretching his arm and legs, he also began to do the Seal of Confrontation. Remembering that it was meant to be placed as far as his arms could extend.
[1599/3000]

You don't know of me? 

Last edited by Chronos on Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chronos
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Meeting (nk, private)   Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:33 pm

(The setting is a rocky clearing with a few 2 meter tall boulders)

You don't know of me? 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozan
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Meeting (nk, private)   Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:02 am

"Fresh meat? Not a term I'd use."
Kozan spoke as he, too, extended his hand in the standard seal of confrontation. Even if the boy was joking (and of that, Kozan wasn't quite sure), Kozan himself kept a serious face and tone. How fast and strong was this guy? He decided not to underestimate him. There wasn't any breeze through the area, so it looked like nothing natural would get in their way. At this point, he was standing about three meters away from the other boy. Around the area, he could hear a few cicadas... not too bad for a morning.
Even if the boy was older than he, Kozan had no intention of losing. Even if it was a spar, Kozan had no intention of losing.
Besides, he had yet to determine how friendly this guy was. If he was amiable like Ashur, then it would be fine; they could get along well. However, if he was like the rest of them.... even worse, if he was like Jason, then he'd have no qualms in attempting to beat him into the dirt. A small piece of him wanted to do this anyway, but Kozan wasn't that kind of a person.
"I'm ready when you are."
His right arm would be holding the seal of confrontation.
[TWC 1917]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chronos
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Meeting (nk, private)   Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:18 am

Chronos stands facing to Kozan and makes a two clones of himself side by side. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be." Chronos said in a deep tone.

When he finished the sentence he ran towards Kozan making three clones, they all run at Kozan head on hoping to see how strong he is, this was only the precursor. As Chronos was on the far right to his clones simultaneously running towards Kozan he coked his arm back and went for a punch. All of his clones did the same and he hoped to get a reaction out of the ninja as his punch got closer and closer to his face.

Chronos believed this to be a good teaser to what was to come in the battle and he grinned at the excitement of how this spar would turn out. He also wondered what was going on in the kid's mind, he highly doubted that this was even close to beating the ninja, but anything to test the strength of a ninja.
[1758/3000]

You don't know of me? 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozan
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Meeting (nk, private)   Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:03 am

Just as Chronos started to move, Kozan would retract his right arm to his left side at a speed of 120, his eyes carefully viewing the boy's every movement. Casting a jutsu, huh? Well, in that case... Kozan would step forward with his right leg at 120 speed as well, his eyes darting slightly. This action would be done just as Chronos began to perform the first handseal for the clone jutsu. Considering that at this moment, both he and Chronos would be moving toward each other, the three meter gap would become a one meter gap after this step. Kozan having done this and finished the movement before Chronos' second hand seal began, he would be already moving his left hand at 120 speed. As Chronos' second hand seal was beginning to form, Kozan would reach out with his left hand and seize the boy's right arm as it moved in to perform the snake handseal. Grabbing the arm by the wrist, he would pull the arm towards him, and by extension, the boy. This would serve two purposes: the first would be to separate Chronos' left and right hands, preventing him from finishing his handseals to perform whatever jutsu he was about to cast. The second, naturally, being to pull the boy towards him, so he could follow through. The grab and pull would both be performed at 120 speed and 75 strength.
Just as his pull on the boy began, Kozai would also move his right hand, forming it into a fist and throwing a vertical-fisted straight jab at the boy's face, intending to hit him in the nose. These actions, too, would be performed at 120 speed, but with only 25 power, meaning not to hurt the boy, but just to test out how durable he was.

[WC 2218
Tips:
Quanitfy all your movements with how fast they are, like I did. Otherwise, I can vague them.
I intercepted your movements before you could cast the clone jutsu. That's "timeline manipulation".
Make sure to specify where you're attacking on my body.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chronos
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Meeting (nk, private)   Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:25 am

Chronos takes the punch from Kozan and his head recoils, still in the grasp of Kozan he then goes for a punched aimed at Kozan's wrist at the speed of 46 and strength of 6 hoping to get him to let go. He knew not how resilient the boy was, but he did know that this fight would not go in has favor. Chronos also goes for a kick to the leg at a speed of 46 and strength of 6. What else could he do other than struggle in the spider's web.
[188 + 1758 = 1946/3000]

You don't know of me? 

Last edited by Chronos on Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Awaited Meeting (nk, private)   Today at 12:23 am

Back to top Go down

Long Awaited Meeting (nk, private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Lightning Country :: Kumogakure :: Village :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: