Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Upchucks and Little Ducks (IO/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Upchucks and Little Ducks (IO/NK)

Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:36 pm
Kira smiled to the boys reaction of checking himself, as if to see the damage that had been made, but finding none. She had a hunch that getting makeovers just wasn’t the boy’s style, I mean just look at the way he was dressed now! He was certainly not about the fashion lifestyle. An imaginary explanation point went off above the Uzumaki’s head when the boy mentioned looking for his mothers. “ME TOO!” Kira said excitedly, as she felt like she finally found someone that she could relate with. She had been separated from her family for around six months with no idea if they were even alive. The only clue that she had to this point was that they were possibly in Konoha with the other Uzumakis.

“Well, I’m looking for my whole family. I got separated from them.” It was a bit more complicated than that, but it was a gist of the whole story. She didn’t need to bore the man with all the details. “Maybe we can help each other!” Kira suggested, hoping the boy would agree. She had been in Suna for a little bit so there was a slight chance maybe she had seen this woman? And Salzem seemed to be something like a traveler so maybe he’d have some some sort of leads on her family. Though, that would involve her disclosing her identity. It was to be seen if she could trust him, but he didn’t seem like two bad of a fellow so far.

“Hey! You’re obviously not around her but once in every one thousand years, long narrow sea flows through Suna sprouting the most rarest of fish! I just so happen to be on the voyage to catch these so called creatures but I didn’t take it too well and got seasick!” Kira claimed. Her story was so out there that it was truly hard to believe, though she made it sound so truthful.”Besides, I get seasick when I take bathes too” Kira randomly threw in there, pouting her lips and crossing her arms, refusing to actually tell the man that she was actually suffering from the worst hangover of her drinking career. “ So I we going to venture out and find your momma or what!"
Anonymous

Upchucks and Little Ducks (IO/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Upchucks and Little Ducks (IO/NK)

Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:36 am
The more Salzem listened to the girl, the more the similarities seemed to pile up. She also was looking for her family as well. He smiled at the comparison. Finally, something he could relate with. Salzem had to grow up alone after his father died and with his mother close in reach, Salzem craved the presence of his family. When Kira offered to help him look for his mother, Salzem shook his head.

"It's alright. I'll find her. It's not likely she left Suna so all I have to do is look up a name." Salzem then cocked his head to the side, looking at Kira. "What about you, though?" Salzem asked. "Both your parents are missing and, from what you told me, you have no idea where they might be. Perhaps you would like some aid?" Salzem asked. Then Salzem did something he hadn't done in a long while. He laughed. He laughed at Kira's explanation for her "sea-sickness." The laugh was hearty, and healthy, and full of life. Something contrary in every way to Salzem's appearance. He wiped a tear from his eye and sighed, content.

"Yeah, right. And I'm the Kazekage." Salzem smiled again, a warm smile. "What do you take instead, sand scrubs?"
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:40 am
The girl pouted her lips when Salzem kindly refused her offer. She didn’t get a lot of entertainment around this joint so seeing a child reunited with his mother would have made for a great soap opera moments. Just absolutely beautiful, would have brought tears to her eyes! When the question was flipped and brought upon her, Kira’s tried to form words but just ended up sounding like a walrus with down syndrome. Preventing further embarrassment, she just paused and took a second to think of how she would respond. She wasn’t sure whether or not to entrust this individual with her family name, but let us be honest, it wasn’t much of a secret either. It was mostly just Kira being stubborn. nonetheless, a stubborn Kira is a happy Kira!

“hmm, weeeelllllll.” Kira started up, not obvious at all no sir. “ I have an idea of where they might be. I think they’re in Konoha.” The Uzumaki’s only lead up until now was pointing to Konoha, where supposedly there were other Uzumakis. If the intel she had gotten from Kasuga was right, maybe her family would have ended there? Considering it was all she had at the moment, it was her best bet. “Have you ever been?” Kira asked the traveler, uncertain of his latest travel destinations. Come to think of it, what kind of traveler was Sal anyways? No one just goes around from place to place because they have nothing better to do with their time. Unless they do, but those people are flat our weird, and Sal wasn’t weird!

Not entirely. “Say, what kind of traveler are you anyways?” Kira asked casually, not trying to raise any alarms. Not that she was worried much, but she was kind curious to know if Sal was more than meets the eye. He gives us this cool ‘ I’m going to kill you vibe’ that not just any person would have! Besides, he was one of a kind, and all the things that made him look like an actor out of the “Thriller” music video aside, he was quite the interesting fellow. The Uzumaki could NOT stress that enough!

"Hey! I'm telling the truth! whether you choose to believe me is not my problem!" The girl said slightly annoyed. This boy was seriously challenging her persuasive abilities and she didn't like it!

OOC: I apologize for my lame posts Dx 

Last edited by |Snow| on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:35 am
(Your all good)

Salzem smile widened a little when Kira pouted her lips in frustration. He always got a certain charge out of seeing other people frustrated or angry. He thought it was hilarious what they did to express the emotion. Ranting, facial expressions, even the slightest twitch was priceless. He couldn't exactly explain why... It was almost like he drained energies from people this way...

When Kira asked him if he's ever been to Konoha, Salzem's smile withered. He never wanted to return the that place. Eyes being stolen left and right, organs practically on sale in stalls, even the Hokage had some illegal eyes, from what he heard. A horrible place that won't even seek out murderers of their own villagers. Salzem shook his head. Not in disagreement. He wasn't saying he hadn't been there, but he didn't want to go back.

"Yeah, I've been to Konoha..." Salzem muttered. "I was born there, in fact. It's a terrible place. You can find some nice people there; I just about knew everybody. But if you hold a bloodline of any kind, hunters come for you." Salzem leaned forward as if he were telling a ghost story. It almost might have been funny if not for two things: The non-existent campfire wasn't illuminating his face, and his expression was deathly serious. "Sometimes, the Hokage lets in some incredibly powerful missing ninja that would have no problem with stealing your very organs for experimentation. I don't know whether to feel sad for the people forced to put up with it everyday or to be angry at the Hokage for letting it happen." This being said, Kira's second question actually linked up with the first.

"You could say I'm a 'Self-Employed Janitor.'" Salzem explained. Not the most glorious of descriptions, but it's the best one he could come up with. "The Hokage left a murder unchecked and I'm tracking him down. Cleaning up his messes." Salzem shrugged his shoulders.

"My travels might take me to Konoha again. In fact, it most likely will. If you give me a description of your parents, I might be able to look them up for you."
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:28 pm
The smile plastered upon the boy’s face gave Kira the hint that he was winning the game, and that was unacceptable. Though, her usual flirtatious ways didn’t seem appropriate to use on Salzem. It must have been her hangover since she was still feeling a little bit whoozy. She wouldn’t be surprised if Sal was just a weird figment of her imagination. Then again, it’s not like she was tripping on acid. Was she? The boy's smile faded with the quick mention of the leaf village. Though, to his loss was her gain as a huge smile struck her face in knowing that Sal was from Konoha. It didn’t last long as he mentioned of a horrible place that it was, especially for those with a bloodline. The Uzumaki gulped as she hid the fear she had for her loved ones who had that Chakra Chains bloodline, unique to the Uzumakis. Kasuga hadn’t told her about these terrors. “wow, the hokage’s an asshole!” Kira let out, not even apologetic to her profanity.

“What do these hunters want with those with bloodlines anyways?” Kira asked ignorantly. She was unaware of the terrors done by those seeking power. How ninja’s mutilated one another to gain new skills. The ninja world was one large black market, and for all she knew, her family’s organs were within a handful of ninja. Maybe the Uzumaki would have to do a better job of concealing her identity, at least until she was stronger. She didn’t know if she could fend of against missing ninja. Her fight with Kasuga had resulted in a draw, but it was clear that the jonin was taking it easy on her. Slight chills ran through the girl’s body before she reminded herself that she was under Suna’s protection, and Koroshi would never allow for such dangerous criminals to roam the village. It was a good thing she decided to join the sand village when she did. If she would have continued to roam around, who knows what sort of ditch she would be in right now. The Uzumaki contemplated whether or not to give the man information on his parents, especially of the horror storied he told her. She figured she’d just keep it very general. “Well, they have pretty red hair like mine! My mother as well as my sister have blue eyes and my dad has green! Also their names are Choru, Seika, and Shin! If you do ever see them, let them know I’m in Suna! I would owe you big time!"

“A janitor?” Kira tilted her head like a dog to the odd occupation the man held. It wasn’t until he went into detail the the heterochromatic eyes girl realized what he truly was. There was no denying it. The way he dressed, the chilling mask that hid had of his face, the pale white skin, the bloodshot red eyes. That’s right. He must be a vampire. It all made sense except for the fact that A) he wasn’t burning due to the exposure of the sun and B) He wasn’t sparkling either. So if that wasn’t the case, then he must be a bounty hunter! “Whoaaaa are you a bounty hunter!” Kira asked with stars in her eyes. “That’s sooooo coooool! can I help you catch him! I’m quite strong myself y’kno!” Kira announced, striking a pose as the area around them went dark and a light shined down on her as if she was on a stage. 
Anonymous

Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:18 pm
Salzem grinned slightly at Kira's act of unrestrained profanity. It was hilarious how little she cared for her social well being. She was pretty funny in that regard. Salzem wished he had the will to just flip-off the world and spout profanities like Kira was doing now. He liked how much Kira was making him smile today. He needed to preserve this feeling... When Kira asked what hunters would want with the bloodlines they acquired, Salzem shrugged.

"Why do you go buy a new pair of shoes? Either because you like what you see, or because you "need" them. Same with the hunters. They are selfish and stupid, either not knowing, or not caring what impact they have on the people they steal from. It's sickening." Off that topic, Kira thanked Salzem for offering to help and his smile returned. He might actually have a reason to return to Konoha after all besides his own goals.

"It's really no problem..." Salzem muttered, rubbing the back of his head shyly. When Kira questioned his Janitor metaphore, Salzem opened his mouth to explain further when Kira, stary eyed, concluded he was more like a Bounty Hunter. She then informed him that She was quite strong herself and struck a pose to impress him. He stared at her for 1 second. 2. The burst out laughing again. She was too much! He let out an even longer sigh of contentment before explaining himself further, grinning like an idiot.

"You could compare me to that, sure. Except I don't do it for money. You whatever loot you find on your mark. As for your strength, why don't we test that? Come at me. Lets see what you can do."
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:42 am
“ugh that’s sick!” Kira exclaimed. “What do they do, stockpile a bunch of dead bodies!?” It all sounded so odd to her, none of it making any sense. “If I ever meet these gentlemen or ladies, while I oughta!” Kira spurted out, not finishing the sentence. A look of inquiry sprouted across her face as she thought exactly of what she ‘outta do’. When nothing came to mine, she quickly just dropped it and let the conversation continue along it’s course as if nothing happened.

After Kira’s epic post strike, the boy burst out into laughter sending a hot stream of blood to the girl’s cheeks. She dispelled her post and put her hands on her hips,as if reading to scold the boy for laughing at her. “It’s true! I once tied with a much stronger for than me!” Kira said, referring to her battle with Kasuga. She didn’t actually tie considering he didn’t try the whole fight, but in her mind, there was no denying it. She tied fair and square. And now, she was just itching to prove Sal that she was no laughing matter! 

“Oh, is that a challenge?” Kira said, with a touch of seductiveness in her voice. It was her turn to the the mind controlling around here! If anyone was playing with some emotions today, it was going to be the red haired goddess. “alrighty then young kimosabi! let’s do this!” She said playfully, placing one of her feet back and going into a fighting stance.  Just like every typical anime show, a slight breeze past as a moment of silence was shared between the pair. Her hair caught in the drift as it blew ever so gracefully, dancing with beat of the breeze. 

Kira waited a few beats to see if Sal would make the first move. She estimated the distance between them to be about ten meters. Not too much comfort space but it would have to do. A bead of sweat raced by itself down her face like a little lonely child that had no friends, as she tried to strategize what sort of fighter Sal was. She had little to now info on his capabilities as a fighter, hell she didn’t even know if he was a ninja or not. It was just like when she fought Kas, she knew nothing about him either. Oh goody, just her usual luck! If she could help it, she would try her best to avoid using her bloodline, but considering the side of her ego, that wouldn’t last long. Though, there was something that she wanted to try using. It was time for a little experimentation.

If the boy remained still throughout what seemed to be a pause in time, Kira would take the pleasure of making the first move (as she always seems to have to do *cough* Kas *cough*). black seals engulfed Kira’s right arm as she consecutively pointed it at Sal, shooting out three blast of chakra to the pale skinned boy, each going at a speed of 55 and a power of 45. These three blue balls of fury were shot side by side in order to cover more ground. One was going directly towards Sal, while the other two were right next to the centre one, close enough for the orbs to make out. Strictly after shooting the tickling orbs of prosperity, Kira was follow suit, charging right behind the orbs of distruction. with three quick hand signs, she was charging along with two other gorgeous ladies who looked just like herself. There seemed to be a lot of three some already in this battle. Three orbs… three ladies… it was getting frisky. 

Back to the battle, Kira planned that the orbs would be enough of a distraction from giving Sal enough time to realize which Kira was the true one, which indeed stood on the far right of the three ladies. Considering the short distance, it’s not like Sal had a lot of time to do it all… Well unless he did, then that would sure be a bummer. What’s going to happen next? Stay tuned for Salzem’s next post!

- 30 ap for Dark River Breaking Seal
- 5 ap for Clone Jutsu

A lot more ap left (255)
Anonymous

Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:45 am
Salzem raised an eyebrow at Kira, hearing the seductive tone in her voice. Early distraction. Not a bad start, but one of this nature didn't effect Salzem. He crossed his arms and waited for Kira to make her move. He had to see how strong she was before he could make a decent attack on her level, whether it was higher or lower than he had speculated. Suddenly and unexpectantly, Kira's right arm was engulfed with black seals. She pointed her seal-engulfed hand at Salzem, specifically a finger, and proceeded to fire off three blue fireballs at him, one actually aimed at him. It's movement wasn't exactly that fast nor powerful, allowing Salzem more than enough time to think and react. He raised a fist covered in his steel Gauntlets of Fortitude, and raised it in front of him. The Runes that were carved all along the glove, specifically the fingers and palm, began to glow a deep shade of red. As the jutsu came in contact with Salzem's gauntlets, it's power seemed to drastically diminish (-25 to ninjutsu), fading around his gloves as it didn't have enough power to even dent the gloves. As for Kira, there were 3 of her now. Either she hid in her surroundings and these were all clones, or there was a real one in the bunch. Regardless, those three were right behind the fireball and they were all weaving hand signs. Unable to determine which was which, Salzem just went in swinging. He threw a jab at the Kira in the middle (Strength 20 Speed 60) and it passed through her. The two on the left and right were easily in arms reach so he shot his arms out and reached for the collar of their shirts (speed 60). His left hand passed through air and he realized that that one was a clone as well. That only left the one on the right. Assuming he had gotten a hold of her, Salzem would use his free hand to send an uppercut into the Kira's stomach (speed 60 Strength 18)
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:36 pm
Rather than move out of the way like any sane person would do, Sal just sat there and took the blow like a man, except this man was gonna get hit in the face with a big blue ball of doom. The boy raised his fist, as it to give the orbs of destruction a fist bump. Kira just wanted to pause for a second and roll her eyes, that was until the orbs faded away after touching the boys metal gauntlets. 'Whaaaa?' Kira thought internally. The gauntlets had glown a dark red, and just absorbed her attack as if it was just a ball of cotton. It was absolutely official. There was no denying it. He as the gatekeeper to the underworld, and he was currently undercover to drag her into hell where she belonged. It all made sense. Why else would he bother an innocent little girl puking in a random alleyway? This was no longer just a spar, but a fight for her life. Unless she was given a fruit basket on her way into the fiery depths of the underoworld… and an actual bed. 

During her random thought processes, the boy just outright punched the middle fake Kira in the face. One does not simply just punch a beautiful lady in the face, even if it was a dopple ganger! It was just a crime against humanity, and the Uzumaki was actually quite offended. Kira prepped herself, but the boy was actually extremely quick. She saw that he was going to grab the form of her jacket, but at this distance wouldn’t have the best of time reacting to it so it was officially time for plan B (as in she just made up this plan). Kira grabbed onto the boys arms with both of her hands, holding onto his pale white skin. Each hand was prepped with a seal that quickly marks the boy’s body. On her left hand contained the 5 elemental seal, which upon contact, would knock Sal out if his health was lower than the power of the technique at 70, and if is chakra was lower, he would have his chakra reduced by half, with all techniques costing double. On the opposing hand, Kira marked Sal with the Self-Cursing Seal, but not activating it until when she would decide the moment was right. 

The seals were taking place within that brief moment in time between where she was grabbed and the point in time where she was punched. The uppercut came quick, knocking the breath right out of the Uzumaki as she fell to her knees. She didn’t hesitate to move back and quickly gain some distance between the pair, returning the distance of ten meters between them. She took a second to regain her composure, while also seeing if Sal would plan anything for himself.“You’re quite strong there Sally-San, but I can’t believe you’d hit a lady!”

- 45 for self cursing seal
- 40 for 5 elemental seal

total left: 175 (forgot to add 5 ap last time from mission)
Anonymous

Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:23 pm
Upon Realizing Kira was reaching for his arms, he knew she was preparing some kind of attack. He had fought enough to know attacks didn't have to be obvious. They didn't have to be flashy punches or jutsu. A single touch can do it sometimes. Acting fast, Salzem released his right hand, which clasped Kira's coat, and snatched Kira's left hand at the wrist, preventing her palm from making contact while using his left hand to proceed with the uppercut (Speed 100). Just as his fist connected with her gut, her right palm touched his arm and as she did so, he felt strange. He wouldn't call it weakness exactly... but his power was somehow restrained. He felt an unusual emptiness where his power reserves should be... as if he was only functioning at half power... What in the name of... He knew that if he tried to preform one of his more complex techniques, he'd have to take out much more energy to complete the action. While trying to figure out left from right (metaphorically) staring at himself in awe, Kira rolled away, trying to get her breath back. The movement brought Salzem back into focus and his stare fixed on Kira.

"I'd hit just about anyone who could do this to me!" Salzem said, eyes wide. She had somehow had blocked the flow of most of his chakra, making him unable to use ANY of his medical techniques that make his longevity... longer. Even his taijutsu would be effected. She was impressive indeed... He'd have to watch out for that from now on...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum