Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryuu H
Ryuu H
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Ryuu honing his skills Empty Ryuu honing his skills

Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:38 pm
Ryuu was bored of just training and practicing by himself, but, as always, he grabbed his tools and went on his way toward the training grounds. “What should I practice today?” He wondered to himself as we got closer and closer to the grounds. “Definitely need to work on my body flicker, not a shine of a doubt on that. But I also should begin to learn new jutsu, pretty much any type would be nice.” Ryuu finally entered the training grounds and decided that he was going to search out someone to train with, because that is the best way to actually learn something new is to have someone literally pound it into his head. “But who would possibly want to train with someone as new as me?” He said to himself as he found an open area in the training grounds. With a beautiful view of the sands in the desert, he grabbed his tools, and began to stretch, readying himself for a long day of training. 

Word Count: 170

Stats:
Health: 10
Chakra: 10
Stamina: 10
Speed: 27
Strength: 10
Anonymous

Ryuu honing his skills Empty Re: Ryuu honing his skills

Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:46 pm
Salzem had entered the training grounds, taking a good look at his surroundings. To be perfectly honest, it was rather drab. No trees, no grass, the air was always hot and the sun was always right in his eyes. Perfect. He had switched out his heavy black jacket for one made of lighter material, a dark brown one that would cover his head and protect him from the worst of the sun's glare. This didn't quite aid the issue with his breathing mask, however, as it kept heating up, and he constantly had to lower it off his face to keep from being burned. Frustrated, he took off his mask the slung it around his belt. He sighed, letting his frustration out along with his breath. These grounds didn't seem to hold as many genin/Academy students, or at least not as much as Konoha or Haven did. It made sense he supposed, as the desert didn't exactly make the best tourist attraction.
Ryuu H
Ryuu H
Citizen

Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:57 pm
Ryuu looked at the figure that walked in, looking rather frustrated. Ryuu could tell by him continually lowering his head and with him changing his jacket that the source of his frustration was probably because of the climate. He could agree, the desert was definitely not the nicest of conditions, but with the heat, you sweat a lot. The sweating definitely helps your training, but the sun in your eyes just can't be helped, that is just something that you need to get used to. Being born in the desert, after a decade living in this hell hole, it became more inhabitable. Although he had gotten used to the situations, he does dream of one day leaving this village and heading toward a village filled with beauty, like the Leaf Village. He decided to walk toward the person that had just walked into the training grounds and asked, "Not quite acclimated, eh? Where you from?” Ryuu asked, very intrigued to hear the answer.

Word count: 163
Anonymous

Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:17 pm
Salzem's eyes fall on a kid who had approached him. He was about his height, though obviously younger. He could see that in his face. He was of a slightly thinner frame and his hair was a very light brown in contrast to Salzem's black. Over all that, he seemed to be MUCH more comfortable in the sands than Salzem was, walking though it as if the air were NOT made of syrup. At the boy's observation, Salzem raised an eyebrow, giving the kid a look. Not one of annoyance or anything like that. Just a look.

"You could say that." Salzem said. "I'm a traveler. As for where I'm from, You could say I'm from here and there. Just not right here." For added emphasis, Salzem wiped his hand across his forehead, taking care of a few beads of sweat that had built up there
Ryuu H
Ryuu H
Citizen

Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:30 pm
Ryuu sized up the man and he seemed to be older than himself, he also looked as one person who had tons of experience as a ninja, the very opposite himself. But the one thing that he had said, "from here and there." he thought to himself. Immediately inspired, questions and ideas instantly began to fill Ryuu's mind. Which caused Ryuu to then think to himself, "how great would that be, to just be wherever you feel like being whenever you feel like being there. That is what I want to do one day." Ryuu then said to the person standing in front of himself. "A traveler, how does one obtain such a title? Do you need a certain rank? Or skills?" Ryuu asked almost desperately, knowing that not only would it be nice to be able to be wherever you want to be, but that is exactly how he was going to accomplish his ultimate goal. To kill his parents, wherever it may be that they are hiding.

Word Count: 166
Anonymous

Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:40 pm
Salzem eyed up the kid as he burst forth with his question. He seemed very... eh... enthusiastic about the prospect of just getting up and going. It was something he didn't quite understand. The reason he was around and about was because he was actively looking for someone. Perhaps this kid was as well? And so young to. Quite the tragedy must have befallen this kid for him to want to leave his haven this early and so soon.

"Not really." Salzem replied. "All that's needed is for you to get up and go. You could leave whenever you want." Before the boy could say anything else though, Salzem would hold up a finger. "Though, it is probably best for you to get a bet more... "seasoned" before you head out. The world is a vile and chaotic place."
Ryuu H
Ryuu H
Citizen

Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:54 pm
Ryuu heard the man's advice and was slightly upset at words he heard. "Understood." Ryuu’s feelings of confinement became stronger and stronger, he just felt as though his dream of achieving his goal, was getting farther and farther away. “How am I even to achieve my goal if I can’t get out of this damn village.” Ryuu thought to himself. All he wanted was to finally leave the village and get his mission underway. As Ryuu's mood went down farther into the dumps, an idea quickly fired into his mind. “Seasoned, eh? Could you help me get a little more seasoned, I can only do so much by myself! I come here every single day, just to train by myself and sure I can do that all I want, but with someone actually helping me, I would get the insight and the know how and how to actually do the techniques right and learn jutsu the right way!?” Ryuu became excited at the idea of having someone teaching him the correct way of being a shinobe. Ryuu’s eyes then widened, sure he was a stranger, but he honestly didn’t even care at this point, all he wanted, was to complete his life’s mission.

Word Count 203
Anonymous

Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:03 pm
"Me?" Salzem responded. "I am but a simple traveler." He looked down at the kid with an expression of confusion, though, on the inside, he knew there're plenty of things he could teach the kid. Body flicker, some basic taijutsu, perhaps the generic sealing technique. It really didn't matter, though, he wanted to see what the kid wanted to learn first and why. He wanted to confirm his suspicions about him.

"You seem very enthusiastic to get stronger. Perhaps this is to show off to your friends, or maybe to become your village's respective Kage. So enthusiastic that you would run up to a random stranger that likely could be criminal before even introducing yourself. It's quite intriguing. What is your purpose, kid? What makes you want to leave so much?"
Ryuu H
Ryuu H
Citizen

Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:13 pm
Ryuu then realized that was in fact being rude, "Very sorry, My name is Ryuu Hyuuga. Simple traveler, it makes no difference. I am more than sure that you would be able to teach me thousands of things that I do not know now, you seem to be a very knowledgeable and experience shinobe, so your title makes no difference with your experience. I have no friends here, so it is definitely not to show off to anybody. Becoming the Kage would be a great honor, but that honor would be nothing compared to what my actual goal is, so no that is not what my true reason is. My reason is that I am looking for someone, well two people, people that have caused me more than my fair share of misery and frustration. The reason that I want to get stronger is to kill those people. But the only way that I even have a chance of completing that mission, is to get out of this village to begin my search.  You may very well be a criminal, but I am willing to take that risk, if it means to finally complete my mission. 

Word Count: 196
Anonymous

Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:28 pm
So... His suspicions have been confirmed. His goal and the goal of this Ryuu were almost exactly the same. Salzem shrugged, however, at his explanation. He didn't want to show off what he was really thinking to someone he didn't know closely, especially in such a foreign place such as this. Salzem kept his face stoic, his red eyes piercing into Ryuu's soul.

"Is that right? I see..." Salzem said. "Quite a dangerous game you play, Ryuu. May it not get you killed until you fulfil your ambition. My name is Salzem. I suppose I can teach you something. But first.... I want to do something that will benefit us both." Salzem took a few steps back, putting about 3 meters between him and Ryuu. "I still need to get used to this terrain, and you still need to learn a bit more about who you're learning from. Lets have a little spar. Come at me."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum