Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Training skills (Open/Nk) Empty Training skills (Open/Nk)

Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:52 pm
Miki sighed as he sat, leaning against a rock wall. The waterfall flowed next to him, and was, in fact, the object of his training. His goal was to be able to run up it, but first he had to learn a certain technique. The particular technique would be able to run across water or up buildings and such. The teacher had said that they shouldn't worry about learning it at that point in the year, but the dark eyed boy wanted to speed his training ahead. His teacher hadn't given quite enough knowledge of the ability for it to be fully usable though, and a real life example would be nice. He had watched some of the village ninja leave and go throughout the village. He hadn't managed to get a good enough look at what they were doing however, as they were pretty fast. He thought he could replicate it, though. He stood up, and decided trying to run up a tree was probably a better idea than the waterfall currently. 
He started by rushing at the tree, and supplying chakra to his feet. His foot met the tree, and he attempted to continue up with his second foot, but ended up just falling on his back. This was going to be a long afternoon.

WC- 217

Last edited by Miki Nonam on Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Koga
Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training skills (Open/Nk) Empty Re: Training skills (Open/Nk)

Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:14 pm
The darkness of the tree was great to hide in, his white baboon cloak over his body making him impossible to be sensed. Though he didn't believe the young one could sense chakra just yet, "hmm... A Niigata... The Elite clan of Takigakure. Wonder what he is doing out here", he remained hidden watching the child run at the tree failing to make it up. Taiga began to speak from the shadows and was still being covered by the cloak, "Hello there. Why have you come out here?" his voice solid and strengthening in an attempt to force a literal answer out of the kid, he was solely focused on the interesting attempt the boy had tried.
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:27 pm
Hearing the voice, the boy immediately flipped back, keeping one foot stuck to a tree. there was always the possibility he would get the technique when he needed it most. His eyes scanned the darkness around the forest, not seeing the one who spoke. He didn't recognize the voice, and while he didn't know everyone in the village, that didn't mean he could be trusting. "I'm training. What do you want."
He spoke shortly, but his voice made it clear that he wasn't one who appreciated being picked on. He slowly made his way up the tree backwards. He wasn't doing terribly, but if he was attacked, there was no way he could stick from tree to tree like others with this technique could. He briefly thought about why he was being so distrustful, but the thought was pushed away. This person hadn't shown themselves, and had questioned what Miki was doing. If this person couldn't trust him enough to be seen, then there wasn't a whole lot of reason to not be cautious. He made it another couple of steps up the tree, but his chakra was going to give up. He considered he should have maybe trained it up a bit. He didn't let the signs of stress show, and kept his eyes scanning the forest.

WC- 218
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:43 pm
Taiga smiled, "Short tempered..." he moved in an instance of quick speed (72 Speed) arriving behind the boy speaking with a humorous tone "Interesting... You don't know who your messing with yet do you?" He stood there with his hands by his sides unseen by the outside observers, he then waited for a response.
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:49 am
The sudden appearance of the cloaked man caused Miki to fall, but he managed to barely catch himself. "As I don't know you, no I don't know who i'm dealing with."
His stance was guarded, but he felt he had the surface walking about down. It probably wasn't appropriate to start training another technique while being watched and talked to by a strange, robed, man. He stepped a few paces back. This man obviously outclassed him, so it was best to try and reason with him. "What is it you want? Nothing special about me."
He didn't have any weapons, so he could only hope the man wasn't out for blood.

WC- 111

Claim: Surface Walking
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:13 am
Taiga began to chuckle but then it let loose into an all out laughter, he stopped after a moment or too and spoke in a happy mood "I'm sorry to scare you like that, allow me to reveal myself..." Taiga removed the cloak and tossed it on to the branch of a nearby tree and was now standing before the young shinobi in his natural attire. His medium long charcoal black hair was hanging down messy like always, his collared trench coat unbuttoned to the sternum of his body. It hung down to his ankles and he was wearing midnight dark black pants, his black heavy duty boots were laced perfectly up on to his lower shin. His Katana on his left hip and the massive Zanatou on his back, both he had learned to wield strong and fast. Taiga's violet eyes were looking down at the young ninja as he spoke further now more serious tone but still happy, "I am Taiga the Vigilant, and don't worry I am from Takigakure too. You can call me you leader." He began to think back into his own mind about many different things, but this wasn't the time to let his mind wonder too far.
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:02 am
Miki was unamused with his leaders antics, but did recognize the man. While never hearing the man speak, he had caught glimpses of him doing day to day things. "Its good to meet you. I am Miki Nonam, and am fairly new to this life. I hope to get to know you better in the future."
He did show his leader the respect that he deserved. He just wanted to continue his training to actually prove to his leader he was worth something.

(So just to clarify...Miki has no idea he is part of a clan. Was sorta abandoned by his terrible parents. Musta been the eyes.)
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:08 pm
Taiga listened as the kid showed some respect, that was new to Taiga. It hadn't been long since he had stepped into office, but that meant nothing he knew the objectives needed. "I know who you are your village file is short though. Now I see you attempting to train a basic technique that is essential to all ninja." Taiga said this as he walked over to the tree the boy had fallen from earlier, he would easily begin ascending into the tree step after step stopping on the first branch speaking with the kid some more, "It seems I have found myself on a break..... You want training?" Taiga was smirking as he offered the child the simple task of training.
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:43 am
Miki would nod, and look up at his leader. "I believe I have that one down. I simply need the rest of the genin jutsu, then just basic skill training. I will accept whatever training you offer me."
With that he would give a courteous bow. This was the best outcome he could hope for. As the leader, this man would be the strongest possible person in the village. He just had to listen closely and pay attention.

WC- 78
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:21 pm
Taiga's eyebrows moved making it seemed like he was slightly irritated, with 2 quick movements he drew a three pronged kunai with the simple flick of his wrist at the fastest possible speed. It would stab the ground flying passed the boys head as he bowed and sticking into the ground perfectly between the young ones feet. "Bowing is for the weak. You aren't weak your just training. Now let's get started, I'll beat the jutsu outta you." with that simple statement Taiga would move at a quickened pace (72 Speed) attempting to punch the kid in the gut, if successful it would cause bruising inside the kid but no severe damage. He knew that abusive training such as this would go quite well for the kid to quickly figure out jutsu or face pain, and with that mind set he continued. If the punch had connected Taiga would quickly use the hand that would be buried into the kids gut to grab him by his clothing and sling him over Taiga's body throwing him at the tree Taiga had been standing in. If the punch was blocked Taiga would waist no time waiting around, he would instantly be on the move again building up his speed until he was running around the kid at his full possible speed.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum