Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 8:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 6:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 4:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 3:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 4:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 4:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 2:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 2:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 12:20 amZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 11:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

Chronos' Ninjutsu Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Chronos' Ninjutsu Training

Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:33 pm
Chronos stands there and notices that the voltage of the chakra isn’t dangerous, he knew Nejonin wouldn’t put him in any real danger so he stood there and took the hit. Stumbling back a little bit Chronos is still surprised that he was just shocked by lightning, it felt as though he had been rubbing his feet on his carpet for an hour straight then touching something metal and being shocked from it. “Damn, that was stronger than I had anticipated when I first seen it, underrated looking jutsu that packs a punch.” Chronos said while holding his chests. “Well I assume this was for a reason yes, Nejonin.”
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:47 pm
“For a reason indeed. You understand the movement of lightning. But, it is also pivotal to understand the force on the receiving end. This helps you feel the energy as more so of an extension of your body opposed to an external force or object.” Nejonin grabbed the notebook and pen once more and handed them over. “Now try writing about the receiving end.”
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:57 pm
Chronos takes the notebook and begins to jot down his thoughts. “Well, being on the other side wasn’t the best thing in the world, but it showed me that lightning travels through different parts of my body very quickly. It ran through me so quick it took a while for most of my pain receptors to even deliver the message to my brain. Well, it wasn’t that far behind because your brain uses electricity to give and receive pain and orders to and from the body. This is what I thought of from being on the receiving of an lightning attack.
Chronos finished down writing his final thought and handed the notebook back to Nejonin. “What do you think about this?
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:08 am
“Ahhh very well as expected.” Nejonin said reading what Chronos had wrote. Nejonin put the notebook and pen back into his bag and quickly returned. “Alright. Your grasping of the lightning is minimal but with more practice involving techniques that require it, you’ll gain more. For now, it will suffice. I have a simple exercise that should have you using ninjutsu within no time.” Nejonin turned away and dropped into a ready to engage stance with knees bent and left arm stretched out and right cocked back with elbow contracted. “Get in this position and close your eyes. First, imagine your bones and flesh being nothing but chakra. This chakra remains neutral per se within your body. To allow it to enter the physical world, you must think and give it a purpose. For lightning, tell it to be fast, wild, shocking, and precise. With these mental commands, it won’t waver on the path of which you assigned it. In this case, the chakra must be released in an expulsion motion. Punch forward with your right as if your arm will simply glide with the moment infinitely stretching away at amazing speeds. Do this once and hear the roar. Do it twice, second times – eyes open, and see the lightning before your eyes.” Nejonin did this all in one breath and felt relatively tired after saying it all. “Whew… I’ll watch on the side lines.” He said walking over to the perimeter left of the gate to take a seat.
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:20 am
Chronos observes Nejonins stance and copies it immediately, while doing that he listens to his words and remembers the commands to tell the lightning. "Be fast, be wild, be shocking, and be precise." He said to himself. "Now, I must become the chakra and sense the infinite flow of it through my body." Chronos begins to feel as if the chakra was butter being churned the way it rotated through his body head to toe. "This must be the feeling and pattern of chakra at all times, now I must raise my arm and put these commands into the physical world." Chronos raises his arm and cocks it back getting ready to punch. As he gets ready to throw the punch he feels all of the potential energy of the chakra turn into kinetic and surge to his fists as his arm reaches the limits of his reach. In front of him lays a shock-wave of lightning causing a boom to reign throughout the training grounds. "Woah, was that it right there? It had to be, I did all of the steps correctly!"
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:34 am
“Damn. This guy is some prodigy.” Nejonin said observing the flashing punch of blazing blue smashing into the rock ahead of his punching position. “If he keeps training here, we may need a maintenance crew.” “Alright, that was perfect. Now open your eyes and try it while processing the physical world at the same time.” “This should be a piece of cake for him. He already did it before. Now all he needs is that self-conformation of seeing it happening for himself.” “After this, I’ll show you something a little different.” 
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:05 am
So, open my eyes is what you’re saying.” Chronos repeats the steps, but has his open the whole time picturing his last success. Again when he thrusts his arm forward he aims his at another rock on the clearing and vaporizes it instantly. “Woah, this ninjutsu is something to be reckoned with.” Chronos said excited that he has made ninjutsu his second specialty. Nejonin clearly astounded by the development in Chronos puts his hand up for a hi-five and Chronos added a little electric charge to it to shock Nejonin. Nejonin quickly sees through this and chops me on the head. “Ha, you read me there.” Chronos said while holding his head. “It seemed like something you would do.” Nejonin said.
[WC=2694]
[Water claimed for 2nd elem]
[14 Stat Points]

Last edited by Chronos on Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen

Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:18 am
Nejonin flew up from his seating and walked over to Chronos to congratulate him. “You’ve got it man! Now let me show you something cool.” Said Nejonin backing away from him. He contracted his elbow and positioned his hand in front of his chest with palm facing toward him. He began to channel lightning chakra to his palm creating somewhat of an electric hollow ball that was shocking to the touch. “Try playing catch!” He yelled out while passing the ball off to Chronos. - - - They threw back and forth for a while until both being relatively exhausted. Now standing in the center next to Chronos, “That was some training.” Nejonin said. “I have to get going now. I think I have a mini mission to do later. Cya.” Nejonin walked off to the training gates and vanished into the mountain scenery. He’d be around again another day. “It seems I’ve successfully trained him in the use of ninjutsu somehow that quickly. Welp either way, mission accomplished. I’m sure we’ll end up on some type of team later in the future as well.”

Total WC: 1204 
+ 6 Stat Points

EXIT
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:15 am
approved
@ Nejonin

Chronos, Genin aren't allowed a second spec. I'll allow the words to be put towards a second element because you're new and still getting the hang of things. Just edit your claim and I'll look again. <3
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:25 am
Okay, thanks. I'm sorry I thought i had everything down.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum