Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 1:31 pmMegami KuogaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Show Me What You've Got (NK, IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Show Me What You've Got (NK, IO)

Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:11 pm
"Damn it, hes fast." Kisuke though to himself as he cut off the flow of chakra from his lungs once he saw Kotsuzui had dodged his fire jutsu. Watching as he rolled away from the attack, Kisuke used that opportunity to hid behind the illusions of his clones. Now hiding behind the clones that surrounded Kotsuzui and slowly approached his position, Kisuke would use his wall of illusion clones to get closer to the Kaguya and deal the winning blow. However somehow Kotsuzui still knew where Kisuke was standing, despite not being able to see him. Reading himself as he saw that Kotsuzui's hands were together in a seal, Kisuke waited to see what jutsu the Kaguya would throw his way however he did not see it coming. Kisuke felt the brute force of the jutsu smash him in the back. Due to the unexpected nature of the attack, Kisuke lost his balance, taking a few steps forward. Those few steps forward made him step right into the second part of the attack. The young Uchiha grunted in pain as several more pillars smashed into his chest and caused him to forcefully bite down onto his tongue. A thing stream of blood trickled out of Kisuke's mouth as he winced in pain.

"You sly bastard." Kisuke grunted as he now too remembered that Kotsuzui had place a mark seal on him. Thats why he was able to track Kisuke's movement from behind the illusion clones. Now knowing that he no longer needed the illusion active as it was useless, Kisuke cancelled the Genjutsu. However before the illusion clones dispersed, Kisuke rubbed his thumb along the stream of blood flowing down his chin and in quick succession performed the Boar, Dog, Bird seals. Keeping his hands in the Bird seal, once all the clones would vanish, Kotsuzui would see Kisuke looking right at him. "I have to say I underestimated you. So how about I turn this up a notch." Slapping his hand with blood on the pillars crushing his chest, black seals would spread across the earth pillars with a sudden explosion of white puffy smoke.

Upon the hazy smoke appearing, the earth pillar in front of Kisuke shattered and were scattered across the training ground. Once the smoke faded, a 6ft5 red skinned gargoyle armoured in light combat armour would be standing in between Kisuke and Kotsuzui. His wings were retracted tightly on his back therefore their full length was not currently visible. His long tail hypnotically swaying in the air behind him, in a scratchy voice Sabaku devilishly looked down at Kotsuzui and asked "Who's this?" Standing strait and rubbing the dust off of his chest with his left hand, Kisuke responded "Your next target. Keep him alive though." With his long snout Sabaku scoffed and said "So its just training. Go it." Looking down at the Kaguya, Sabaku punched his right fist into the palm of his left hand and said "You ready kid?" Simultaneously, Sabaku's skin started shifting and turning into the texture of stone. Although remaining red, Sabaku's skin was now rock hard as he activated his stone armour jutsu. Pouncing forward with far greater speed than Kisuke possessed, Sabaku closed the short distance between him and the Kaguya in no time and planted the bare sole of his right foot right into Kotsuzui's chest, delivering a forward thrust kick.

565/2082

196 - 70 (Sabaku) = 126 ap remaining

cooldown:
Flicker Movement (1/3)
Fire release: Fire Stream(1/1)

Health: 15
Chakra: 50
Stamina: 24
Speed: 30
ReactionTime: 90
Strength: 18

Sabaku
Health:10(+40) = 50
Chakra:30
Stamina:30
Speed:60
Reaction Time: 120
Strength:20(+40) = 60

300 - 30 (Gargoyle Armour) = 270 ap remaining

Gargoyle Armour(1/4)
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Show Me What You've Got (NK, IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Show Me What You've Got (NK, IO)

Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:46 pm
Kotsuzui's plan worked as he now had Kisuke trapped in his make shift prison. Rising to his feet and looking around at the clones, Kotsuzui quickly noticed that they started to vanish from thin air. This must have been one of Kisuke's illusions, if they were clones then they should have exploded into puffs of smoke. Now the Kaguya had a clear line of sight on the trapped Kisuke who currently had his hands together in a seal. A ton of black markings spread across his rock pillar following Kisuke touching it and shortly after there was an explosion creating smoke that covered Kisuke. Kotsuzui could hear his stone pillars breaking and was extremely intrigued to see what Kisuke had up his sleeve. As the smoke finally cleared, Kotsuzui was now looking up at a tall gargoyle that Kisuke had summoned. "Was not expecting that" Kotsuzui thought to himself. A grin spread across Kotsuzui's face as he had only gotten exited to see what this creature could do.

"Keep me alive, you act like you can even stand a chance" Kotsuzui responded, instigating both Kisuke and his creature as he loved doing. "You ready ugly?" Kotsuzui replied as he gave the gargoyle a wink. Kotsuzui saw the shifting of the summons skin but did not pay much attention to it for he was not sure what to make of it anyways. Even though Kotsuzui was expecting the attack, the distance between the two of them was a short one. When the summon made his move, Kotsuzui only had enough time to brace for impact and not enough to dodge. Placing his arms out in front of his chest Kotsuzui blocked the kick. But the kick came with a lot more force than he expected. His arms were shot right into his chest and he was lifted off of his feet and sent flying back. Crashing onto the ground and sliding on his back for a bit, Kotsuzui back rolled coming to his feet and stopping himself from going any further.

"Damn that was strong" he said to himself as a rose to his feet waggling his forearms a bit as if to relieve the pain. "So that's his plan of attack. He's going to stay at a distance and use his illusions because he can't physically keep up with me while his summons keeps me at bay. That thing has got speed and strength, this should be good." Kotsuzui slide the left side of his kimono slightly off revealing his shoulder as a clear lump could be seen pushing out against his skin. Eventually the lump broke open as skin and muscles swung out and a bone handle was sticking out from his shoulder. With his other hand he took hold of the handle and pulled out a 3 foot bone short sword from his shoulder as his shoulder quickly closed and healed afterwards. "Now it's my turn" Kotsuzui said as he fixed his kimono. Pouncing towards the summon, upon reaching him Kotsuzui began unleashing a furry of jabs at the summon with his sword. With so many strikes, Kotsuzui was going to make it difficult for the summon to pinpoint every jab and evade everyone as he continued with the explosion of fast and ruthless jabs.

547/2289

15 AP for Flicker Movement
20 AP for Dance of the Camillia
+40 speed (104) and +25 strength (55) with bone sword (sharpness of 29)

Health: 9 (29) [+20 from bloodline]
Chakra: 30
Stamina:
Speed: 54 (+10 = 64)
Reaction Time: 114 (+15 = 129)
Strength: 30

AP: 241 - 15 - 20 = 206
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:18 am
A pair of eyes stared at the pile of earth pillars. Ayumi raised her eyebrow, trying to peer through the small cracks in between the mound of pillars. Wrinkling her nose, the kunoichi waited for a second, watching for any kind of movement, perking up her senses. Well, maybe I should go check on him. I mean like, we don’t want anyone dead here, right? This is only the first training session.. It is too early to die. Just as she was about to catapult herself down the branch, a burst of smoke appeared from the heap of pillars, which resulted in an explosion. Shielding her face as the pillars explode to pieces, the girl peered through the cloud of smoke which appeared during the explosion. Summoning..? The thought ran through her mind as she stretched her neck to the side, holding on to the tree trunk for stability. As the smoke cleared up, a large creature was standing between Kisuke and Kotsuzui. Interesting.. The girl lowered her gaze as she keeps an eye on the two Genin, examining their current condition. Snaking her eyes back towards the creature, she leaned back slightly as her hands grip the branch she was sitting on as she eyes the creature from head to toe, trying to figure out the species of the said creature. Whatever that creature is, it is.. um.. not exactly very pretty to look at… the girl thought to herself. The sudden arrival of the creature has definitely sparked her interest. A part of her, however, felt uneasy; Watching the two of them spar has made her wonder whether or not she will be able to teach any useful techniques or skills to the boys. The techniques they have showcased so far have been pretty interesting; She honestly didn’t expect the boys to posses any techniques other than the usual basic academy jutsu along with some quite simple ones. A sigh escaped past her lips as Ayumi’s eyes turns hazy. Hopefully she will at least be able to teach them a useful technique or skill and guide them along their path as a shinobi. How cliché.

Her eyes trailed towards Kotsuzui as he flew backwards after getting a kick from Kisuke’s summon. Her grip on the branch became stronger, her nails scratching the branch as her half-lidded eyes followed his movement. As he picked himself back up, he slid down his kimono, revealing his left shoulder. Raising her eyebrow, she eyes his shoulder as a lump appears before a bone eventually pops out. Gradually pulling out the bone, Ayumi could tell from its shape that it was supposed to be a sword. Very interesting indeed… that is one nice Kekkei Genkai. It’d definitely be nice to get her hands on that one. As Kotsuzui charges forward, she shifts her gaze towards Kisuke. She wonders whether or not he has acquired his Sharingan. The Uchiha clan’s Kekkei Genkai, the Sharingan… it’d be pretty interesting to see it in action. After all, the different Kekkei Genkai which exist in this world intrigues her.

[512/902]
[Again, go ahead and skip me. I'll post once again when I feel like it ^^]
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:35 pm
Kisuke watched as Sabaku successfully delivered the sole of his foot to the Kaguya's chest and sent him flying back several feet. Arrogantly grinning from behind his summon, Kisuke would cross his arms and slightly cock his head backwards. "I dont think you were ready for that one Drunk." Raising as eye brow as Kotsuzui revealed his shoulder, Kisuke antagonized "I'm not into male stripping, please refrain from taking your clothes off fucker." The Uchiha and his gargoyle summon would watch as Kotsuzui's flesh began to part and a bone handle emerged from the depths of his shoulder. "He's pretty profficient in the use of his Kekki Genkai." Kisuke though to himself as he watched Kotsuzui fully pull out the bone blade. While the flesh began to mend, the though of Kotsuzui using his Kekki Genkai made Kisuke think about the Sharingans that he had lost. The memory of losing his eyes angered the Uchiha and a deeper darkness had slightly awoken within him. 

Frowning now in anger, Kisuke grunted "Take him down, Sabaku." Scratchily chuckling, Sabaku would sneer and say "With pleasure kiddo." Remaining in front of his master, Sabaku would get into a battle ready stance as he watched the Kaguya prepare his imminent attack. Sabaku's eyes opened wide with surprise as Kotsuzui went in for the attack. "This kid's fast." He though to himself as Kotsuzui closed the gap between them and started flurry of attacks with his bone sword. Out from behind Sabaku, his two wings would shoot forward and curve before him. Overlapping the left wing over the right wing, Sabaku would form a shield with his wings two feet in front of his body. Kotsuzui's bone sword would collide with the gargoyle's wings and thanks to his activated armour the weapon would not penetrate his flesh nor would the impact harm Sabaku enough for him to have to pull away from the onslaught. Before Kotsuzui could complete his attack or attempt to move away, from behind the cover of his wings Sabaku would swing his 6ft long tail right into the back of Kotsuzui's calves. Smashing his legs with just enough force to knock him off of his feet, of the attack was successful Sabaku would separate his wings from in front of him to get a clear view of Kotsuzui. If his tail whip was successful Sabaku would raise his right leg and bringing it crushing downwards onto the Kaguya's chest, pinning him to the ground with the sole of his foot. 

419/2501

cooldown:
Flicker Movement (2/3)

Sabaku

270 - 15 (Gargoyle Armour) = 255 ap remaining

Gargoyle Armour(2/4)
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:54 pm
Something seemed to anger the Uchiha right before Kotsuzui made his move. He wasn't too sure what may have caused it, but all he knew was that it was enough to ask his summon to finish the fight now. Kotsuzui moved in to commence his barrage of strikes, but the summon merely flung his wings out in front of him acting as a barrier and shielded himself from every strike. Kotsuzui now knew what the sudden chance in skin complexion really was, his skin had basically turned rock hard and completely protected him from every one of the Kaguya's strikes. Even with Kotsuzui's slightly enhanced speed and agility, the summons tale coming in caught him completely off guard. He hardly even saw it coming because of the the things wings blocking most of his view. Taking the full hit from the tail, Kotsuzui flopped onto the ground only to see Sabaku spread open his wings and raise his leg for a follow up attack.

Having a clear line of sight on this attack, Kotsuzui simply rolled onto his left side allowing for summon's leg to land right beside him. Kotsuzui quickly got to his feet but remained in a bent posture as he looked right up at the towering creature. Like a spring, the Kaguya leaned back placing a hand onto the ground for both balance and strength, and followed up by kicking his right foot right under the chin of Sabaku. Having performed Lead Rising Wind, if successful, would send the summon high into the air. Kotsuzui knew the summon would be on him quickly because his wings could easily balance him once in the air and prepare him for another attack. But Kotsuzui was not going to let Kisuke have his pet do all the fighting and leave him to watch. Seconds after Kotsuzui kicked the summon out of the way, assuming it worked, once he bough his leg back down the Kaguya spun in a swift circle releasing the bone sword right for Kisuke left shoulder.

"Just because you have a pet now doesn't mean you can just stand and enjoy the show."

356/2645

(2/3)Flicker Movement
20 ap for Leaf Rising Wind
+41 speed(105) and +21 strength(51) while using the taijutsu
the bone sword is thrown at a speed of 87 with sharpness of 53.

Stamina:

AP: 206 - 20 = 186
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:57 pm
Sabaku felt the flesh of the Kaguya on his thin but long tail as he swept the feet out from under the young Genin. The first phase of his assault was a success and now he proceeded to the second step which was to step on Kotsuzui. But the Kaguya was fast, as he previously noted and he managed to maneuver his way out of from under Sabaku's crushing foot. The towering gargoyle followed Kotsuzui's path as he rolled every so slightly away and was about to follow up with a continuation attack when suddenly he received a kick to the bottom of his snout. The kick was not strong enough to hurt Sabaku but it was powerful enough to lift him off of his feet and send him soaring into the air. Before Sabaku was sent high enough into the air so that he was too far from the fight, his tail zipped forward and latched itself around the ankle of the leg Kotsuzui used to kick Sabaku. Using the momentum of the kick that sent him soaring upwards, Sabaku would pull Kotsuzui in the air with him.

Fully spreading out his 12ft wing span in each direction, Sabaku would hover 10ft over the ground, holding the Kaguya upside down with his tail. Bobbing up and down as he flapped his gigantic wings, Sabaku looked down at Kotsuzui with a grin on his outstretched mouth. With great strength he began flapping his wings and kneading chakra within his chest at the same time, flying higher into the air till he reached about 15ft above the ground. Whipping his tail downwards, Sabaku would let go of Kotsuzui as he launched him back towards the ground. During mid flight, Sabaku would release a flurry of flames from his mouth. As the flames soared through the air and down towards the ground along with Kotsuzui, it would take the shape of a rushing dragon with outstretched arms. Kotsuzui would hit the ground with great force, enough force to leave him stunned and in pain. This would leave him open to be engulfed by the flaming dragon the followed close from above. This was to be the finishing blow of the fight.
369/2870

cooldown:
Flicker Movement (3/3)

Sabaku

Thrown with a speed of 60+40 = 100. For the sake of the fight it wont kill you(if you were to land on your neck) but it can brake some of your bones, just leave you in a lot of pain or very bruised.
Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet has power and speed of 30 and will progress to 50/50 if held into the next post.

255 - 15 (Gargoyle Armour) -  30 (jutsu)= 210 ap remaining 

Gargoyle Armour(3/4)
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:26 pm
Just as Kotsuzui was about to follow up with his next strike and thrown his bone sword at Kisuke, he felt something wrap around the ankle of his foot before he could even bring it down. "Oh shit" he whispered to himself as soon as he noticed it was the summons tail and was yanked into the air. The creature spread its massive wings as it began pulling higher and higher into the air. "This isn't good" Kotsuzui thought to himself just as he was whipped full force down towards the ground. Headed straight for the ground, Kotsuzui put his hands out in front of him to make sure his hands made contact with earth before the rest of his body did. The moment his hands made contact, he channeled his chakra into the earth turning it into fine sand. This allowed him to travel into the ground eliminating the risk of braking bones before the rest of his body could fold over itself. The only pain he felt was that done to his hands before converting the earth to sand. Once underground, the sand turned back to earth to prevent anyone else from following, in this case the fire jutsu.

"Kisuke's pet is proving to be more entertaining than I imagined" the Kaguya thought to himself, a sly grin spreading across his face. If he were planning to beat this thing, it would take everything he had. "Let's see how you like this one". It only took a couple of moments before Kisuke and Sabaku would have to be dealing with Kotsuzui. Using his taijutsu style shunshin, Kotsuzui vanished from the underneath the ground and reappearing within the air about 10 feet from Sabaku but was eye to eye with him. Based on the summons own speed, he probably would have seen Kotsuzui shunshin out of the ground but that was not the point. In Kotsuzui's left hand opposite to his bone sword, he held a much longer bone sword made out of his own spinal cord. The moment he the peak of his shusnhin he swung his new spinal sword detaching the vertebra and extending it into a whip. The now spinal whip would wrap around Sabaku in an attempt to constrict his wings to his own body. If successful, once Kotsuzui began falling back to the ground, he would use his strength, the momentum of the fall, and the help of gravity to swing Sabaku downwards and smash him into the ground, a taste of his own medicine. With the much smaller bone sword in his opposite hand, the Kaguya proceeded to launching it at the Uchiha, as he previously wanted to do but was interrupted.
449/3094

(3/3)Flicker Movement
20 ap for Hiding Like a Mole
10 ap for Taijutsu Style Shunshin
(94 speed with the shunshin, strength added to speed)
35 ap for Dance of the Clematis:Vine
+40 strength (70) +50 speed (104) while using bone sword/whip
the bone sword is thrown at a speed of 87 with sharpness of 53.

Stamina:

AP: 186 - 20 - 10 - 35 = 121
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:57 pm
Now slightly calmer, Kisuke watched with crossed arms as his summon successfully managed to throw Kotsuzui out of the air and down towards the ground. With the flames following close behind, Kisuke was sure that the fight was over. Kotsuzui trapped between the close approaching ground and fast flying fire would surely have ended the battle. Frowning in disappointment as he watched Kotsuzui sink into the ground, the flaming dragon crashed into the ground and exploded into a wave of flames. Knowing what Jutsu Sabaku was using, Kisuke said "He hid in the ground. Cut off the jutsu." Aware that the Kaguya had gone through the ground, still flapping his wings high above the ground Sabaku cut off the flow of chakra from his chest and the rushing flames ceased. "Sly." Commented the gargoyle to himself. "Was sure I had him." Tracking the Kaguya thanks to the mark seal still placed on him, Kisuke patently waited for Kotsuzui to make his appearance while Sabaku slowly started descending back towards the ground. 

With his arms still crossed, Kisuke would swiftly start leaking his chakra out into the surrounding area. "He's probably planning some sort of sneak attack down there. Ill have quite the surprise prepared for him." Activating his False Surroundings Genjutsu, Kisuke said "When he comes out he wont be able to see you so hit him hard." "No problem kiddo." Answered Sabaku as he could sense Kotsuzui under the ground with his enhanced senses. When Kotsuzui made his move, Kisuke was quite surprised at his speed but he was not worried as he was sure Kotsuzui would be the surprised one. As soon as Kotsuzui appeared in the air not to far from Sabaku, the first thing he would realize was that he was no longer in the training grounds, or so it would appear. Now all around him was a dense canopy of trees that reached hundreds of feet into the air and were as thick as mountains. The trees were so many as so thick that everywhere he looked all he would see would be bark and leaves, brown and green. 

Kotsuzui would most definitely be surprised by the disappearance of his enemies and this entirely new environment and Sabaku who would see this surprise took the opening given to him, despite the new weapon he now held. Dashing forward with wings wide spread to meet the now falling Kotsuzui, at the last second Kotsuzui would see Sabaku come through a tree and deliver his red fist right into Kotsuzui's nose with enough force to brake it. Striking at a slight downwards angle, Sabaku would throw Kotsuzui towards the ground at a faster rate. Once hit to the Kaguya Sabaku would once again vanish behind the flurry of branches and leaves that obscured his vision. Sabaku would then heavily flap his wings to follow the descending Kaguya. As Kotsuzui made contact with the ground, Sabaku would appear once more out of the trees at the last second and smash right into Kotsuzui's entire frame with his right shoulder and wing. Weather Kotsuzui would be lying on the ground or standing would determine whether he got crushed to the ground or knocked back. Thanks to the added strength of his stone armour, Kotsuzui would be left bloody and bruised after that assault. 

554/3424

AP: 102

126 - 24 (Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique) = 102 AP

Sabaku

Flying at a speed of 60+60 /2 = 60
Punch and shoulder bash delivered with a strength of 60

210- 15 (Gargoyle Armour) = 195 ap

Gargoyle Armour(4/4)
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:26 pm
When Kotsuzui burst out of the ground ready to attack, he was rapidly caught off guard when his surroundings were simply all trees, massive ones at that. He knew Kisuke was still within his general surroundings because he could sense him with the help of his sealing jutsu but that did not explain where all these trees came from. Was this another one of his illusions? Before Kotsuzui could thing of some kind of counterattack, he caught sight of the gargoyle bursting from behind the trees and flying right at him. The Gargoyle's fist smashed right into the Kaguya's face due to the attack being a complete surprise to him. Kotsuzui felt the sudden surge of pain run through his face as he smashed into the ground below. Dropping his bone sword to the ground, the Kaguya bounced to his knees as he placed his left hand onto his nose which now had blood leaking out of it.

"Mother Fucker" Kotsuzui whispered to himself, not realizing his nose was broken due to the adrenaline rushing through his body but the blood was an indicator that it was broken. To his surprise the trees were suddenly gone (pain canceling genjutsus) and he heard the flap of the Gargoyle's wings coming in from behind him. Out or rage from his broken nose, the Kaguya furiously spun on one knee and one foot swinging his spinal whip in the process. Now being able to see the Gargoyle flying right at him, Kotsuzui would smash the spinal weapon right into the Gargoyle's side. The force would knock him off course and make him miss his target. Upon impact, the spinal whip began twirling itself around the summon pinning down its right wing as well as his arms in the process, only leaving it one wing free.

With a quick pull, Kotsuzui would smash the Gargoyle into the ground after he missed his target. "It's all or nothing now" Kotsuzui said as he reached into his pouch and pulled out tiny bottles containing liquid. Biting the caps off and spitting them to the floor, Kotsuzui shot his head back and chugged the liquid down in seconds. Tossing the bottles behind him, the Kaguya looked over to the trapped Gargoyle as his eyes went to a permanent squint and his cheeks turned red. He was about to use Drunken Fist, and having consumed the alcohol only made him more dangerous with the fighting style. With a sudden burst of strength, Kotsuzui tugged on his spinal cord pulling the Gargoyle right at him as well as kicking his bone sword on the ground towards Kisuke with unpredictable movement. As the Gargoyle came at him, Kotsuzui cocked his right foot back making it look like he was about to kick him. But instead of kicking the summon, he pushed off with his left foot performing a front flip heel dropping kick right at the Gargoyle's collar bone. The kick came down with enough force to brake the collar bone, but with the things armor Kotsuzui was unsure of what would happen. But because of the alcohol the Kaguya had not even remember about the armor in the first place.

531/3625

Dance of the Clematis:Vine
+40 strength (70) +45 speed (99) while using bone sword/whip sober
45 ap for Drunken Fist
Bone whip used with a strength of 100 and speed of 134 with drunken fist

Cooldowns:
Flicker Movement (1/3)
Shunshin (1/1)

Stamina:
Speed: 54 (+50 = 104)
Reaction Time: 114
Strength: 30 (+50 = 80)

AP: 121 - 45 = 76
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:02 pm
Blotting out the sun with his massive 12ft wing span, Sabaku menacingly descending towards Kotsuzui ready to deliver what he hoped would be the final blow. But to the gargoyles surprised Kotsuzui knew exactly where he was and counter attacked. Kisuke's eyes opened wide in surprise as the Kaguya caught his summon's arm and wing with that weird weapon of his. "I didnt cancel my Genjutsu." He though to himself as he uncrossed his arms and tried piecing together was was going on. Without the use of his wing and due to the pull of Kotsuzui Sabaku crashed landed into the ground. His giant wing that still remained useful folded onto his back as he tried pushing himself back onto his feet. If it werent for his stone armour the blunt force of that sword could have probably broken his arm. Despite the armour it still stung like a bitch. However the jutsu time had run out. Now that he was lying on the ground trying to force himself to his feet, the stone cracked texture of Sabaku's skin vanished and returned to its original texture.  

While he tried figuring out what was going on, Kisuke herd Kotsuzui say its all or nothing now. Squinting when he saw Kotsuzui pull and uncork a bottle then drink its contest he though to himself "What the hell is that alcoholic doing now?" Not being able to see what he was drinking, Kisuke did not believe that he would actually drink alcohol in the middle of a fight. "Could it be some healing elixir? Maybe some strength enhancing elixir?" Sabaku finally managed to get onto his feet however his side throbbed with intense pain due to being smacked by that sword whip. Before he could act, he was pulled forward with a sudden surge of strength that he did not know the skinny Kaguya possessed. "Shit." Sabaku growled as right when the drop kick connected he exploded into a puff of white smoke and vanished from the battlefield. 

Meanwhile, Kisuke gave out a cry of pain as Kotsuzui's bone sword submerged its point into the Uchiha's right shoulder. Dropping to one knee as he placed his left hand around the blade and wound, crimson blood started oozing out and soaking his clothing. Grinding his teeth together Kisuke watched his summon disperse and though to himself "What the fuck did he do? He's incredibly fast now, and ridiculously strong if he was able to pull Sabaku like that. His movements, whys he moving like that? Whatever he drank turned him into something different. There's no way I can compete against that." Kisuke had no choice, it was time for him to attempt his last card as Kotsuzui had done. Dispersing his chakra into the battle field Kisuke would say out loud, loud enough for Kotsuzui to hear "You drunk bastard and your cheap tricks!" When and if Kotsuzui turned around to gaze as the crouching Uchiha, Kisuke would activate his most powerful Genjutsu. Kisuke's chakra would grab hold of Kotsuzui and out of no where Kotsuzui would lose control over his body. As if something had grabbed hold of his entire body all at once, Kotsuzui would be unable to move an inch of his body. 

Once Kisuke saw that Kotsuzui had been caught in his binding Genjutsu, he painfully rose to his full height. Grabbing the sword by its handle he pulled it out in one swift motion, a stream of blood following it. Tightly pressing his left hand over the wound at an attempt to stop the blood from flowing out, Kisuke held onto the blade and slowly made his way over to Kotsuzui. Confident that the Kaguya was unable to break out of the Genjutsu unless he did so for him, Kisuke walked right up to his ally. "That was impressive. I dont know what trick you pulled out of your ass but that speed and strength.... ill have to admit would have taken me out in seconds." Raising the sword Kisuke would place the tip of the blade right onto the flesh of Kotsuzui's neck but no further as to not penetrate it. "But I've won. Yield bud."

698/4122

AP: 72

102 - 30 (Genjutsu Shibari) = 72 AP

Genjutsu Binding has a power of 30 + 10 = 40

cooldown:
Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique (1/1)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum