Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Show Me What You've Got (NK, IO) - Page 3 Empty Re: Show Me What You've Got (NK, IO)

Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:34 pm
Kotsuzui's heel swung right into a cloud of smoke as it smashed into the ground putting a hole into it surrounded by a spray of cracks. A little confused as to where the summon went, the drunk Kaguya stood there for a while not sure what to do now as he wobbled a bit. Kisuke's yelling reminded the Kaguya that his teammate was still here and in the fight. Pulling his foot out of the ground with the help of his hands, the sudden jolt knocked the Kaguya back as he almost toppled over. Once he turned in the direction of Kisuke, he toppled forward having to use his hands to keep him from face planting. After a moment, he got back up to his feet and looked for Kisuke. Once finding him, his body went numb and became paralyzed. The Kaguya's head bobbled there for a moment almost as if he walked into an invisible wall. Eventually the Uchiha made it over to the paralyze Kaguya with his own weapon and put it right up to his neck. But Kotsuzui did not hear a single word the Uchiha uttered from his mouth. After speaking, Kisuke would soon notice that Kotsuzui's head was leaning down and his eyes were closed and that he was also snoring. Through further inspection, Kisuke would notice that his teammate was sleeping. Being both drunk and unable to move, the Kaguya had nothing else to do but fall asleep, or at least look like he was sleeping.

252/3904

20 ap for Drunken Fist (2/4)

Cooldowns:
Flicker Movement (2/3)

Health: 9 (29) [+20 from bloodline]
Chakra: 30
Stamina:
Speed: 54 (+50 = 104)
Reaction Time: 114
Strength: 30 (+50 = 80)

AP:76 - 20 = 56
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Show Me What You've Got (NK, IO) - Page 3 Empty Re: Show Me What You've Got (NK, IO)

Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:29 am
Kisuke stood there holding his shoulder, feeling the warmth of his blood oozing out and in between his fingers. With the Kaguya's own blade pressed up against his neck, Kisuke waited to Kotsuzui's answer. Eyes opened wide in frustration and surprise Kisuke said, not quite sure if what he was seeing was true "Wha... did this fucker just fall asleep." Looking over towards Ayumi then back towards Kotsuzui in disbelief, Kisuke frowned in anger and exclaimed "What the hell did you fucking drink you alcoholic cunt." Pulling the sword away, Kisuke would swing the but end of the weapon strait across Kotsuzui's face. Smashing the Kaguya with the blunt part of the blade right across his mouth, most likely drawing some blood for smashing his lip across his teeth, Kisuke would shout "I dont know what you took but you better wake up and yield before I cut you up into tiny pieces Kots." Kisuke would place the tip of the blade back onto Kotsuzui's neck as he awaited his response.

171/4293

Genjutsu Shibari (2/3)
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:52 am
As the Kaguya fell, the girl stood up, holding onto the branch for balance. Kisuke was standing beside the Kaguya, pointing the Kaguya's sword (or something like that) towards Kotsuzui's neck. The Uchiha turned towards her before turning his gaze towards Kotsuzui. She could see the Uchiha's muscle twitch as he was about to lash the weapon towards the Kaguya. Jumping off of the tree branch, she rushed towards the two, grabbing the wrist of the Uchiha, tightly gripping on to it in order to stop him from whiplashing the boy who seemed to have fallen asleep. Due to the length of the weapon, the tip of it grazed the Kaguya's upper lip and left cheek. Glancing towards the Uchiha, she sighed before muttering, "Not cool. Let's not whiplash your friend here who is out cold with a weapon, shall we?" Letting his wrist go, she kneeled right beside the Kaguya before continuing, "Sit down." It was directed towards Kisuke. It was up to him as to whether or not he will follow her orders.

Glancing towards the broken bottles nearby which the Kaguya had thrown earlier, she leaned down towards the boy, stopping just a few centimeters away from his face and sniffed the area around his mouth. She has got to admit that it felt weird. It probably was weird, but she did it anyways in order to figure out the substance which he consumed earlier. Alcohol, huh... Pulling her head back, she quickly performed the modified ox handseal followed by the tiger seal. Afterwards, a familiar blue glow would appear around her right hand. Ayumi placed her hand on the Kaguya's nose, sending chakra from her hand towards his nose and mending the broken bone, thus speeding up the healing process. The girl then healed his busted upper lip and the cut on his cheek. After a few seconds, the kunoichi would remove her hand from the Kotsuzui's cheek and fixed her gaze towards Kisuke, her hand still glowing with chakra. Walking towards the boy, she placed her right hand on his right shoulder, once again sending chakra towards the inflicted wound which in turn stopped the bleeding. A few seconds later, the wound would close up with no signs of scars left behind. Taking her hand off his shoulder, she walked towards a nearby tree and grabbed two lunch boxes from behind the tree. She had slipped out to buy some food for the boys just ten minutes before the fight ended. Walking back towards the two Genin, she handed one of the lunch boxes to Kisuke, "I'm pretty you're exhausted from the spar. You should go home, get some food and water into your system, and rest up." She paused for a moment before continuing, "I'll contact you for future team meetings or missions or whatever."

Crouching down beside the Kaguya, she shook the boy's body a couple of times. Looking up towards the Uchiha, she would ask him, "Uh, do you know where he lives?" Awaiting for his answer, the girl would haul the Kaguya up on his feet, wrapping her left hand around the his waist just in case he wasn't able to himself up. It didn't matter whether or not he was awake or still asleep; judging from his condition, chances are he would probably not be able to make it out of the training grounds on his own. Either way, if Kisuke was unable to answer her question, it will be up to her to find Kotsuzui's home. If he was able to answer her question, that would make her job of dumping sending the Kaguya home a lot easier. Patting the Uchiha twice on the shoulder, she would give him a little smile, "Take care and don't die. See ya." And with that, she would vanish with the Kaguya.. unless he refuses to let himself be sent home by her. If that is the case, the kunoichi would hand the Kaguya a lunch box before bidding him farewell.

[Exit]
Converting 200 words into 2 AP (if possible. If not, then not claiming anything)
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:54 pm
Kotsuzui suddenly woke up to the sight of Kisuke holding the bone sword out in front of him and Ayumi holding onto his arm, as if preventing Kisuke from striking. Kotsuzui woke up at a loss, not remembering what had happened, but he could feel a pinch of pain on his lip and and cheek. He was too 'out of it' to have even realized that Ayumi sniffed the air he exhaled from his mouth. Ayumi went on to heal Kotsuzui's broken nose and whatever other wounds he had on his face and she then proceeded to healing Kisuke's wounds. "How did he get that?" Kotsuzui asked himself looking at the blood and wound from Kisuke's shoulder. Falling to one knee, the Kaguya's body was finally feeling the exhaustion from the spar as this was the furthest he had ever pushed his body, as well as the most beaten he's ever gotten. Catching a glance of his alcoholic bottles, a slight grin spread across Kotsuzui's face as he soon realized why he couldn't remember what happened. He had used his Drunk Fist to fight Kisuke and his pet and from the looks of it, it seemed as though he managed to get rid of the summon.

Their sensei came back with two lunch boxes so the Genins could replenish their energy, a very kind action on her part. "I can tell you where I live" Kotsuzui spoke, informing Ayumi he was very much aware of what was not happening around him. Grabbing a hold of the lunch box given to him, Kotsuzui welcomed the help from his sensei to get to his feet as he proceeded to inform her where he lived. Glancing over at his Uchiha teammate before they went off, Kotsuzui could not help but smile even though he was so beaten up. "See ya around, pal" he uttered before Ayumi and Kotsuzui vanished.

316/4220
[EXIT]
21 stat points
589 words towards Lariat
3250 towards Leaf Strong Wind
381 into Dancing Leaf Shadow
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:12 pm

Approved <3
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm
Kisuke swiftly turned to his surprise to see sensei Ayumi standing beside him and holding the arm that held Kotsuzui's sword. "He's not out cold." Responded Kisuke and he lowered his arm once released and dropped the weapon. "He was sleeping. I was just going to wake him up." Continuing to put pressure on the wound on his shoulder,  Kisuke wondered why Ayumi was telling him to sit but he did it never the less. Sitting on the ground and crossing his legs, Kisuke patiently waited while he watched Ayumi heal Kotsuzui's wounds. Turning to look at Kotsuzui's feet, Kisuke would slowly lean over and grab the remains of the battle he drank. Making sure not to cause his shoulder any pain, the Uchiha would raise the bottle and sniff its contents. Throwing the bottle away, Kisuke turned to Kotsuzui and said "You drank alcohol. Seriously." Once Ayumi started healing him, Kisuke put the pieces together in his head and realized that Kotsuzui was fighting drunk. Thats why his movements were so unpredictable. But why did he snap out of it so suddenly. Kisuke would take the lunch box that his teacher gave him and put it down on the ground, not hungry right now but he knew he would need it later once his adrenaline wore off. Nodding in thanks, Kisuke remained seated and watched the two get up and leave. "See ya sensei." Kisuke replied to her pat on his shoulder. Turning to Kotsuzui, Kisuke said as they walked away "Get some more practice." Once the two of them left, Kisuke sprawled onto his back and would lay there in the shade for some time.

277/4570

EXIT

+22 stats
4000 words to approved summon http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t29325-shiruku
47 remaining words left for exploding flame shot
523 words towards Fire Release: Great Fire Ball
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:53 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum