Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 20

Alone at Night (P/NK/IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone at Night (P/NK/IO)

Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:51 am
What was happening? How did he know she was up to something? Son of a bitch! Someone had told him about her! Damn it! She figured it was Akki who wasn't home at her usual time! And she hadn't heard from Sephora, meaning she was probably caught because of the way Yens acting towards her!
Feeling odd because her movements weren't coordinating right she was beginning to become frightened! So she stopped moving altogether!
"Where's Sephora? You want answers, I want to know where Sephora is! Apparently you already know about me meaning someone has been running their mouth! If you found me, then either Someone has Sephora or is about to find her! As for where I was going in the middle of the night, I snuck out of my house, that is all your getting out of me." Megami said trying to keep herself composed. "Like it matters anyways, I have a sinking feeling you are about to turn me for being a missing nin."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:13 am
Yen smirked and shook his head "I'm much wort then turning thoes in who are willing to break rules and more so not follow my orders. If you want to run you can try but my insects are on you already butting into you and more so you will tell me everything wether you like it or not. I already took care of sephora so you are next. No missing ninjas leave without my permission unless otherwise as I'm the shield of konoha so should you consider yourself as unlucky you ran into me. If you intend to harm ill crush you and not lose a wink of sleep over it.Your clan is great but you are under konoha now and further more under my eye. Sephora thought she could slide by me with her mantics of manipulation and such, I'm not so easy to fool. So tell me your secrets and plans now. Unless you want other things to occur. Or strike at me? I dare you. If not fall to your knees with pride on the line and heart bare heiress of kuoga kneel to konoha and tell your secrets now. Struggle as you may you won't make it through the night without my blessing. So speak now should you snarl ill ensure that you serve a little sentence as well.So bring it."

Yen stood less then a few  feet from megami as his yellow eyes glowed under the straw hat of his and lightning flashed across the sky as the storm brewed above yen smiled knowing the second effect of his jutsu was occurring as now her limb movement would become scrambled as her larms would move her legs and her legs would move her arms,  her finger movements would be controlled by her eyes as her fingers would control her eyes.

Yen would then proceed next to the kouga heiress and he  would pass a hand over her arm releasing two more kilshiku onto her arm that would scurry within her shirt and down her body as they too would bite into her skin causing chakra bleeding and mate together laying 4 white eggs along the bite areas just like the other two on her head. However the first two after laying 4 more eggs would die astheir life duty was linked to twice a mating session. Yen would then walk back in front of the lady as he awaited her response noting that his insects were buzzing as the storm was comming.

Actions; 1,200/1,250

Kilshiku outside of body:2

Kilshiku eggs:12
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:30 am
Megamis heart began to race as fear took over her. What was happen she couldn't move like normal! Was this some kind of jutsu? Genjutsu? Or what? Well, maybe she could just go ahead and tell him about her lab, maybe it will stop this, Megami is not as much of a bad ass as Sephora, nor is she as stupid as her.
"I am from Konoha, I was kidnapped by Sephora along with Hotaru, Tori, and Akki. The only difference was, when the others fled I stayed. Until I was released to come home to Konoha! I just did experiments in her lab with her, that's it! I never killed anyone. I am still labeled missing. I do work with Sephora, but I honestly have no idea what she is planning! I was going to my own lab I have underground! I have to sneak out because I am on lockdown! I am forbidden to leave and under 24 hour surveillance! I told you everything, now let me go!" Megami said. Well she was telling the truth. No more lies. Yes she is a missing nin but has never killed anyone! She works for Sephora and never came home. Simple, yet embarrassing!
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:49 am
Yens eyes glowed as he shook his head and smiled. "See how easy that was megami tell the truth, but a lab and experiments and such. That's not happening on my call and especially to the kage. We are konoha and if you are going to be here I care not if you kill or not the lab is our next stop. You will show me while my bugs continue to bite on your chakra perhaps that will further show you to lie and try to leave your area of duty. Now march and show me the lab it's contents and why it is here. Let's see how long you can hold secrets till your chakra runs dry eh?"

Yen didn't release the genjutsu though as he expected her to walk to the place even under the third effect of the genjutsu which her body would not respond and do the opposite of what she disires as if she wanted to relax her muscles she would only  make them tighten more and more, as if she would open her hands they would close. Should she look left she would look right.

The first batch of kilshiku would hatch on megamis head as there would be 2  male and 2 female each. As they would continue mating under tens order biting into megamis scalp some more and causing further chakra bleeding (1 bite per insect)  and each female would lay 4 eggs each. The ones down megamis body would bite as well and lay their last 4 more before  their lives expire. 

Yen would await megami to lead the way speaking. "No more circles and show me the lab megami now" tens voice would become cold as he was already irritated with her games and the fact resided she needed to be forward with him.

(Keep count of bites there have been 10 so far)

1,140/1,250

-60 upkeep total for keeping genjutsu active (adding in past two posts)

Kilshiku outside body:4

:kilshiku eggs: 16
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:49 am
Jason was up late finishing some paperwork in the office. The roar of thunder could be heard outside with occasional flashes of lightning streaking the sky that lit up the office. He had finally finished what he was working on and decided to take a stroll outside to get some fresh air. It was pretty dark out with the storm clouds and all so it was a bit difficult to see, but Jason knew the village pretty damn well since he had grown up here and was now the Hokage so getting around wasn't much trouble for him. He walked for a few blocks with his hands in his pockets, thinking of recent events. Alliances, battles and missing-nin. Different scenes crossed through Jason's mind. He kept his chakra signature cloaked as he usually did when walking through the village. It wouldn't do for his immense chakra to be sensed and anyone approaching him.

There was a flash of lightning and Jason caught the silhouette of a girl nearby. Jason was curious as to who would be sneaking around the village this late at night. There was another flash of lightning and the silhouette was gone. Extending his chakra sensory outwards he found one chakra signature that he didn't recognize. Keeping to the shadows, which there were plenty of at this point, Jason followed the chakra signature to the source. Moving down an alley and around a corner Jason finally spotted a young girl. At the same time he felt a familiar chakra signature, that of Yensung Aburame. Keeping himself hidden, Jason watched as the Aburame confronted the girl as Jason was just about to do. He watched for a while as Yensung attempted to control the situation, asking the girl about why she was there, where her headband and vest were and what her real business was out and about. 

Jason had listened to the entire conversation and thought Yensung was doing his job quite well. Jason was definitely proud of this one. Then Jason watched as Yensung begun to perform a series of hand seals. Knowing it was probably a genjutsu Jason performed the genjutsu release and kept his eyes on the girl whose name was apparently Megami. Jason knew if he looked at Yen he would probably be caught in the genjutsu as well and that was just too bothersome to deal with so he kept his eyes off of Yensung entirely. 

Just as Jason was finally about to step in, Megami seemed to have come to her senses and began to tell Yensung about her being kidnapped by Sephora and then released but deciding to stay with Sephora. She talked about a secret lab and experiments. Jason continued to watch and listen as Yen had already walked over to Megami and placed more insects on her before walking back to his original position. He would then order Megami to take him to this secret lab. Everything seemed to be going rather smoothly. Jason had had enough of simply watching and would walk into the light showing himself for the first time. "Yes Megami, take me to the lab as well. You should have cooperated from the start. Yen you've done a good job. I'm proud of you."
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:41 pm
Her head began to itch but she had no way to scratch it because she could not move her arms, her legs would move when she tried to! As soon as Yen mentioned her taking him to her lab, another voice chimed in! Megami's eyes widened as she saw someone she was not expecting to see, the Hokage! Megami knew she was in a lot of trouble at this moment. She began shaking slightly nervous! Great, they both knew about her lab and wanted to see it!
"Ye-Yes sir. I will t-t-take you to it!" She said as she tried to walk, but as she tried to move her legs her arms were moving. She realized how to move and then she began to lead the m to her lab. "It's under an abandoned building a couple of streets over." She added as she continued to move towards it.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:28 pm
Yen nodded as Jason appeared and bowed. "I had to do this for the safety of the village Lord Jason and yourself after all one not ID and known widely as safety protocol besides I have to speak on something else with you as well after we go into the lab and further get why it's here as well as contents." Yen looked back over at megami and released the genjutsu as he reversed the handsigns. Yet he didn't go and  get the insects off megami as he needed to keep an eye on her and used them as leverage to further keep her under control and tell the truth. " Your movements should be fine now so now march and don't  even consider running away as the bugs are still on you and will stay on you till you get home as assurance so tell truth and get this done quickly before you lose all your chakra this outta make sure you get truthful with us. Lead the way and tell us the truth why is it here and what's is it's purpose megami" 

Yen spoke to the lady as she stood there nervous and flustered at the situation. Meanwhile the two males and female kilshiku on megami,s head continued to mate bitting into her scalp once more (4 more bites)as both the female's layed 4 more white eggs each in her hair once more before dying as their mating cycle ended. Meanwhile the second and third batch of eggs hatched, second batch of kilshiku on the head and third batch conning from within megamis clothing as 2 males and females on both the girls head and within her cloathing  proceeded to mate and lay eggs on the poor girls body.  each laying 4 eggs a pair on the bitten areas.

(That's 18 bites in total for megami once she reaches 60 bites she will lose 1 action point every point as her health stay is under 30, this draining stacks every 60 bites so. After 120 she will lose 2 actions a post and so on till healed)

1,120/1,250

Kilshiku outside of body;8

Kilshiku eggs: 24
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:55 pm
Jason watched as the girl stammered her response that she would take them to the lab, adding that it was under an abandoned building just a few streets over. Yen would then perform the necessary hand signs in order to release the genjutsu he had placed on Megami. That would allow her to control her body movements correctly so that she could lead us to the lab quickly. Yen told the girl to continue to be truthful and not pull anything for his bugs were still on the girl for safe measure even though he had already released the genjutsu. Jason didn't feel it necessary to speak again so he just watched and listened, waiting for the girl to lead them to the lab she spoke of.
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:20 am
Megami was relieved to feel normal again since the genjutsu was removed! The bugs were put on her as a tracker so she knew she couldn't run despite the fact he was mentioning this to her. So she silently and reluctantly led them to the middle of town where many abandoned buildings. You would think by now someone would use them for something!
"Hokage sir, after you see this lab, will you let me go home?" She asked stopping for a second so she could get an answer. She was rather nervous about this, she had never thought about what she would do if she was caught! Always have a Plan B! She should have known better. Once again this made Sephora the better scientist of the group!
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:56 am
Yen shook his head as the girl continued on her way as she asked about returning home. Although adressed at Jason yen decided tospeak up in the case as it was humble request but also on the case at hand it had a few things to touch upon. "It would depend megami. Hiding something this big and the fact of experimentation not brought up to the kage despite Jason or previous is serious as you didn't bring it to light to anyone. We have no idea it's uses or if you have if hiding this have done something under our noses. I would only say imprisonment and banishment from the land of fire is the only course of action unless you were to kneel and serve under the mage in bare light. No secrets and location known at all times, inside and outside village. This is no petty thing when it comes down to science and experimentation. Worst yet ocular collecting on noble clans although taken but horded can cause strife among the villages various clans and further break down trust among us higher up shinobis let alone put stress on the kage. We will need everything compisated as well as you going under a full mind scan extracting all of the information and secrets you hold. The same should be occurring to sephora by now as you two will be stripped bare and revealed as well as punished for any and all crimes done to the inhabitants and village itself. I suggest you speak your mind and secrets now. As well as why the lab is here and it's purpose." 

Yen spoke quietly as he was dead serious where there was a glow normally in his yellow eyes now lied the bare soulless yellow in which his eyes embodied as his individual.

Yens likening continued mating as the fourth and fifth batch of kilshiku hatched and 8 more of the insects emerged 4 more on the head and on megami body. These ones proceeded down her stomach and around her back instead of mating they bit down at tens instructions keeping their mating four later. While the elder generations mated one last time laying 12 eggs on her head and 12 more along her body to hatch in the next several minutes. Yen s insects began to hum as they sensed the change in chakra density in the air as the kishiku inside him informed him of a chakra leak fresh in the air. Yen took mental note as they proceeded to the lab.

(That makes 36 megami begins losing 1 action point perementallyper post till she is healed)

Kilshiku eggs:40

Kilshiku outside body:16
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum