Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
41 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

[Training] Waking Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: [Training] Waking Dreams

Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:59 pm
Shika was trapped within Kyo's strange jutsu. It was bound much too tightly, cutting off the circulation and leaving bruises that would last more than a few days. She tried to shift, but nothing happened. Powerless.

Subconsciously, she maintained the surface walking jutsu so that she wouldn't fall.
...I hate being powerless.

The black tentacles grew tighter, and she closed her eyes as tight as she could, biting her lip so that she wouldn't cry out. (and Shika was four again, walking home from the courthouse and what is that dripping through the ceiling? It's all icky and red and mom and dad aren't answering the door-)

The world seemed to enclose around her very being. (She climbs the stairs and sees the bodies. She thought she saw a funny man by the window but then she's on the floor too and there are funny wrappings around her and then he is gone.)

Panic began to set in, but she couldn't allow her fear to show. She put on a scowl like she had so many times in the past, blocking out her emotions until only a depressing emptiness remained.

"Okay, you've got me. What do you want now, a congratulatory muffin basket?" She said apathetically.

She wanted out. The jutsu reminded her too much of that fateful day.

Unbeknownst to both of them, behind closed eyelids, her brown iris began to darken into a bloody crimson.

[WC: 237]
[AP: 54-1=53]
((YOLO, AMIRITE?))
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:09 pm
As the threads were wrapped tightly around Shika Kyo began to bring her towards him by using his threads. With his high strength this was possible. Shika's feet would disconnect from the tree and the threads would bring her towards Kyofu gently and slowly to avoid any further pain. When Shika into at least 5 feet in front of Kyo, Kyo would untighten the threads a little bit and raise Shika's body as if she was standing her feet dangling a feet above the ground. He stared at her closed eyes and said " I am sorry if I hurt you but know this is only the small amount of the pain you could feel in the outside world if this were a real battle. I can tell your ankles hurt by the way you landed on the tree. Even from back here I could see. If you want I can take you home or continue to help you train. To become stronger. To pass all who dare challenge you " said Kyofu trying to give motivational speech to the crying Shika.

He had hoped this girl would take his offer to continue training because she was a fighter indeed using ways many ninja did not use in battle to try and delete her opponent. She had wits Kyo could say for once.
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:23 pm
((Did you use the wrong account? :P))
Upon hearing Kyo's motivational speech, Shika found it in herself to smile- the first genuine smile she's had in nearly a decade. She slowly opened her eyes, intending to reply, but ended up blinking instead. "Kyo, you're-"

How does one announce that another is fiercely aglow in a way that does not make you sound clinically insane?

"-well-"

She tried to blink the feeling out of her eyes, but it refused to fade. "-Kind of glowing," she finished lamely. An awkward silence followed.

"I guess I'm not one to judge, though. I've had weirder things than a glowing sensei."

[WC: 99 (boooo)]
[AP: Derp]
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:40 pm
(If we continue to spar I'll let you get the boosts from First Tomoe Sharing an)

As Kyo continued to look at Shika's face he saw her slowly open her eyes. But know longer were they the deep brown color they were red with a single black tomoe standing at the top of the pupil." Kyo, you're " said Shika as she paused her statement. That eye Kyofu thought, he was sure he seen it before but where. The girl blinked a few times and said " You're glowing ". Glowing!!! He knew where he saw those eyes before, he read about those dreadful eyes in a book in the academy. The Sharingan the legendary Doujutsu of the Uchiha clan. He continued to stare wide eyed at Shika's face, the girl was a Uchiha. But it seemed like she did not know.

"I am not one to judge, though I've had wider than a glowing sensei" said Shika. Sensei? Where'd she get that from, I guess my motivation speech worked he thought. How will he explain this to the girl that she was apart of a powerful clan that was hunted on. He kept the threads tangled around Shika because he knew once he told her she would have a lot of emotions running around that would probably make her run." Shika your eyes, they've changed no longer are they the deep brown. You have within you a great power only a few in the world have, the Sharingan " said Kyofu with a pause. He would let the girl take it in as he thought about some more things. Something had to activate this but what exactly was it. Kyo tried to remember everything that happened during the battle. Was it the pain or the sadness? No it couldn't have been the pain if so the eyes would have already morphed. It had to be when she started to cry, the sadness within her had finally been released to reveal her doujutsu. Kyofu only copied his thoughts as he stared back up at the girl " That Doujutsu comes from the powerful Clan of Uchiha. With those eyes you will be able to do many things, but please refrain from telling anyone you do not deeply trust about these eyes. No wait do not tell anyone of the eyes because in this world backstabbers are known to exist throughout it " said Kyofu.

He would have to protect this girl he could not just let her wander or something bad would end up happening to her.
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:49 pm
Uchiha. Sharingan. Where have I heard those before? Was it when I was still living in leaf?

She became aware of her chakra slowly but steadily pumping into her eyes. She clenched them tightly for a minute, before opening them again. Kyo was still glowing. "How do I turn it off?" She wondered aloud. "You wouldn't happen to own a pair of sunglasses, would you?"

She shook herself. "Either way, I was hoping to become a Hoshi nin. Is that safe enough for you?" It wasn't exactly a secret that the residents of Hoshigakure were known for their kindness.

((um... Can we leave soon? I was planning on heading over to the academy to meet people. Plus, at this point, I get the feeling that it's more character development than training))
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:23 pm
As Kyo stared up at her she would say " How do I turn it off ". Kyo had begun to think he knew that to HSE a Doujutsu one needed to activate the chakra flow in their eyes, so if you stopped it would the doujutsu turn off?" Ok Shika just feel the chakra in your eyes. When you do imagine the chakra is a light switch and you simply have to push it down to turn it off " Kyo would say." Do you have a pair of sunglasses " Shika asked. Kyo would smirk and say " No Shika, just follow the steps ".

He would give Shika some time and then let her feet touch the ground unwrapping the threads from around her and returning his threads to his body but not before his hands faintly touch the left arm of Shika directly above her elbow leaving a small dot of a Mark Seal that would quickly disapeer. His hand returning to his forearm Kyofu would say " well I think you have it down packed if you want you can leave ".
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:47 pm
Following his instructions word-for-word, Shika attempted to shut off her newly-discovered bloodline. She visualized her chakra flow, seeing it flow into her eyes. Stop, she directed it. Go away. It took a couple of tries, but eventually she was able to sever the flow of chakra. Good, so it can be turned off. Kyo's body stopped glowing, and the world seemed to blur and fade, as if she had taken off a pair of prescribed glasses. It felt uncomfortable. I'll have to be careful, she thought, or else I might become addicted. The notion was worrying.

"I was planning on heading towards the academy and seeing what they have there, if you want to follow me," she said, stretching her newly freed limbs and wincing slightly at the bruising. If only she had a medical jutsu... This wasn't going to heal overnight.

With nothing else to say or do, she left the premises.

[WC: 89]
[Total WC: 98+133+121+184+175+237+99+153= 1200]
[Claiming: 6 stats, 1st Tomoe Sharingan]
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:53 pm
Kyo would look at Shika as she shut off her eyes " Naww I'm not all up for the academy but they are hosting Genin exams at the moment so it'll be a good place for you to go. Until next time Shika " Kyo would say walking away from the gardens.

Claiming Mark Seal on Shika and 10 stats

2033WC
Saladin Pendragon
Saladin Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:07 pm
Both of you are approved for your varying rewards and exits.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum