HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
227 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Waking Up [Open] I_vote_lcap65%Waking Up [Open] I_vote_rcap
 65% [ 408 ]
Word of mouth
Waking Up [Open] I_vote_lcap16%Waking Up [Open] I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 100 ]
Forum advert
Waking Up [Open] I_vote_lcap3%Waking Up [Open] I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 16 ]
Social media
Waking Up [Open] I_vote_lcap2%Waking Up [Open] I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 13 ]
Other
Waking Up [Open] I_vote_lcap14%Waking Up [Open] I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 91 ]
Total Votes : 628
Staff List
Administrators:
Kenshin Uzumaki
Kutari Uchiha

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kai Uchiha

Trial Moderators:
Amaterasu Meijin
Ayato Hyuuga
Snow

Approval Moderators:
Yensung Aburame
Hikari Hyuuga
Mizuki Ohta
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: ---
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: ---
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Hikari Namikaze
6-Tails: Kutari Uchiha
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: ---
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: Yasaki Uchiha
Mizukage: Power Struggle!!!
Raikage: Kutari Uchiha
Latest topics
» Test
Waking Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Rajiasu Today at 12:34 am

» The Trippy Hamburger. Open (up to 2 others)
Waking Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Rajiasu Today at 12:33 am

» Rayul Tunechi's Statistics
Waking Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Rayul Yesterday at 10:40 pm

» Missing pets wip
Waking Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Ghost Yesterday at 10:19 pm

» Being a good neighbor
Waking Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Volt Yesterday at 9:47 pm

» (D Rank) Construction Help
Waking Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Volt Yesterday at 9:10 pm

» Sharingan
Waking Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Hikari Namikaze Yesterday at 7:35 pm

» Kazunari Senju[WIP]
Waking Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Kazunari Senju Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Never too late (TFK & Yen/P)
Waking Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Zaled uchiha Yesterday at 7:09 pm

» Official Sunagakure Waifu Tier List
Waking Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeby Hikari Namikaze Yesterday at 6:33 pm

Top posting users this week
Amaterasu Meijin
Waking Up [Open] I_vote_lcapWaking Up [Open] I_voting_barWaking Up [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Kutari Uchiha
Waking Up [Open] I_vote_lcapWaking Up [Open] I_voting_barWaking Up [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Mizuki Ohta
Taichi Uchiha
Volt
Hikari Namikaze
Kozai
Kenshin Uzumaki
Ghost
Rayul
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Waking Up [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wendigo
Genin of Kiri
Genin of Kiri
Wendigo

Fame : 17
Home Village :
  • Kumo

Element(s) : Katon
Clan : Gôka
Ryo : 500
100%

Waking Up [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Waking Up [Open]   Waking Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 8:53 am

Ari's eyes barely glimpsed a ceiling before closing again, she was unsure of current events and furthermore of her current predicament. Having missed the Jounin exams was the least of her concerns even though she knew nothing of the sort. Her eyes still stung from opening them earlier, albeit briefly. The scent was familiar to Ari due to her experience in hospitals. Although she still couldn't be sure of her location until she had a proper look around. This got her thinking about how she ended up here, with no memory between walking around and waking up. At the very least, Ari could feel that she wasn't hooked up to anything like an IV. This gave her some comfort since the likelihood of her being seriously ill was unlikely. Raising her right arm seemed like a simple enough task, although it quickly became a struggle. It felt like she couldn't move it at first and the longer it took, the more frustrated she became.

Ari could have tried moving her left arm, but she was never one to quit early. After five minutes of focusing on the singular, gargantuan task of flexing her right bicep, she felt some movement in the sheets. Even though Ari's arm was still numb, its movement pulled said sheets across her torso until she finally felt something hit her forehead. It felt familiar, too familiar to be anything less than something she was intimately accustomed to. That's right, Ari realised, it was her own right hand. It was limp along with the rest of her forearm. Still, with some effort she managed to wedge the thumb under her right brow before pulling it up so she could look around. Nobody appeared to be sitting nearby, did that mean she wasn't listed by name as a patient? Or had she really been out for so long that nobody could stay with her?

There were too many questions that needed answering for Ari to stay in bed. A few hours of struggle ensued, eventually she regained control over everything above her waist and her right leg. For some reason, her left leg wasn't moving. Ari sat up and threw the sheet off her legs, but she wasn't ready to process what she saw. A brace from the hip down held her left leg in place. Suddenly she remembered what happened to land her in the hospital. She was chasing some thief on the rooftops and lost her balance, although Ari was accustomed to falling longer distances, she clipped her head on a ledge before landing. Her leg appeared to have a number of minor fractures, plus a broken hip. Ari wondered why a professional medical ninja hadn't seen to her, considering the Jounin exams were supposed to happen soon.

Still, she didn't realise they had long passed. Ari pulled herself up until she was sitting at the head of the hospital bed. The brace on her leg wouldn't allow for free movement at the moment, a nurse, or someone similar would surely be here to check on her soon, she thought.

Wendigo:

Wendigo's Stats
Height: 4'4 ft
Weight: 34 kg
Back to top Go down
Wendigo
Genin of Kiri
Genin of Kiri
Wendigo

Fame : 17
Home Village :
  • Kumo

Element(s) : Katon
Clan : Gôka
Ryo : 500
100%

Waking Up [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up [Open]   Waking Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 9:15 am

After a few more days in the hospital bed, Ari had come to terms with missing the Jounin exams and the current events. She was supposed to return to Konoha, yet, she felt unsatisfied with the thought of leaving. Ari grabbed what few personal belongings she had before standing up with her crutches. The rehabilitation process for her broken hip was somewhat concerning; even so, she wasn't concerned about it. Instead, Ari wondered where Kurisu and her children were, she prayed for their safety in her heart. The hospital didn't attempt to stop her from signing out since Konoha demanded she return.

Ari wanted to snoop around a bit before leaving Sunagakure though.

[Exit]

Wendigo:

Wendigo's Stats
Height: 4'4 ft
Weight: 34 kg
Back to top Go down
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Jounin of Kumo
Jounin of Kumo
Kobayashi Senshi <3

Fame : 134
Home Village :
  • Missing Ninja

Element(s) : Lightning, Wind, Water
Clan : None/Kobayashi
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : None
Ryo : 8700
100%

Waking Up [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up [Open]   Waking Up [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 9:36 am

Coolio exit approved

Stats:

Stats Page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waking Up [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up [Open]   Waking Up [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking Up [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wind Country :: Sunagakure :: Village :: The Hospital-