Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Can I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Yesterday at 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeYesterday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleYesterday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Yesterday at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperYesterday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Mon May 27, 2024 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Mon May 27, 2024 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesMon May 27, 2024 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Mon May 27, 2024 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 41%
81 Posts - 15%
74 Posts - 14%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
31 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

[Training] Waking Dreams Empty [Training] Waking Dreams

Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:44 am
Shika sat cross-legged under a tree, focusing solely on her breathing. Her hands rested open-palmed upon the back of her knees. In fact, if she weren't hanging upside-down from one of the branches, using the Surface Walking technique to cling to it, it would appear almost peaceful.

A pleasantly warm wind passed, ruffling her hair. She almost stopped scowling as the breeze blew by. Almost. Even though she belonged to a village, she still didn't feel at home.

She breathed out slowly, listening to the cries of startled birds as they flapped frantically away. Perhaps someone was approaching?

[WC: 98]
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

[Training] Waking Dreams Empty Re: [Training] Waking Dreams

Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:57 am
Kyofu was slowly walking down the cemented streets of Hoshi as he was counting his Ryo. He had only five-hundred and it was making him a little mad." It's my fault, I could be doing missions instead of wasting my time " he said out aloud to himself as he continued walking down the road. Only yesterday he had learned the technique the ninja of the past Kakuzu could use, by using the threads within him he could stretch his limbs over long distances. It was truely a amazing technique indeed. As he walked along the roads he saw himself coming upon the water gardens, well now training grounds since many ninja have been moving to Hoshigakure and need a place to train. As he walked through the gates of the gardens he saw that there was only a single person within them hanging in the tree branch legs crossed.

Before he became a ninja Kyo might would have called the person weird but now this was apart of his everyday life. Taking off his gray suit vest and folding it up he would lay it on one of the many benches in the gardens as he rolled up the sleeves of his long sleeve white button down shirt to right before his forearm connected to his elbow. Putting his hands into his pocket he would walk up to the figure and see that it was a girl with orangey red hair and black eyes. Kyofu being the gentleman he was would say " Hey there Miss, are you liking the breeze ".

He would wait on a answer hands still within his pocket.

(271WC)
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:05 pm
"Hey there miss, are you liking the breeze?" She opened her eyes and looked down at the stranger, and released the jutsu. She fell from the branch, twisting herself midair and bending her knees so she wouldn't break them upon landing. She hit the ground almost soundlessly, the only noise made being the crackle of dried leaves. She stood up to her full height of five foot ten inches, and warily stared at the stranger.

Another breeze started up, once again ruffling her hair and her long red coat. Her scowl never once dropped off her face. Shika crossed her arms as she looked down at him, accentuating the unusually long nose ridges present on her otherwise youthful face. After a pregnant pause, she opened her mouth to answer his question.

"Are you?"

[WC: 133]
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:25 pm
After Kyofu asked his question as he looked up at the girl he saw her open her eyes and release the jutsu falling to the ground. Kyofu had to quickly hop back to avoid being fell on, if it were not for his heightened senses and training he would probably have a broke bone. Oh wait, he did not have bones. After recovering from the bounce back the girl would say " Are you ". Kyo would take that as a question to his first question, being only a few feet away from the girl and still several feet taller than her Kyofu would say " Yeah I like to enjoy the world and the things it gives me " Kyofu would say. Of course the gul would take that as a good answer but deep in side that answer was the hidden truth. He did enjoy what the girl gave him, he could feel the kidney he had gotten from Travis sitting in his body encircled by threads right above his stomach. It would be a sickening sight to see if he ever opened his chest to place the kidney in a more "secure" place.

Stepping back a little so he would not have to look down to the girl Kyo would say " You know you almost fell on me, if I wasn't that good of a person I would have been fallen on and might have ended up injured ". He would bend down and dust off the dirt and dryes leaves off the bottom if his pants legs. He hated when he had to dust himself off, it was a sign of weakness showing the world that someone or something landed a hit on him." So what is your name, people call me Kyo " Kyofu would say as he looked back at the girl hoping she would not do anything rash at the moment.

(312WC)
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:54 pm
Satisfied with his answer, Shika gave a barely audible "hn".

"So, what is your name, people call me Kyo." He said, looking at her. She stared at him for a prolonged period of time. She resisted the right to chuckle darkly to herself. I lost the right to my name long ago. She stared him in the eyes, amused. "People call me Shika."

She cast a glance over to the tree she was meditating on. She could feel little bits and pieces of bark still clinging to her coat. Subconsciously, she dusted it off before cracking her back. Shika turned to look at Kyo out of the corner of her eye. "I was just practicing. Would you care to join me?" 

[WC: 121]
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:03 pm
As Kyo stared at the girl she replied and said " People call me Shika. After telling Kyofu her name she would proceed by wiping wood bark off of her clothing. The whole time she did that Kyo wondered if she was simply trying to mock him. Of course he could care less if she was or not. Because if she was she was simply acting like a ignorant child that needed to be taught a lesson." I was just practicing would you care to join me " Shika had said. Kyofu stared at the girl, he did not know what she tried to get out of him but if she wanted to train they could. Kyo looked at the girl more, she had the posture of a fighter so maybe she wanted to spar. He was a friendly guy and did not turn down offers so he would jump back 5 meters leaving 5 meters of space between him and Shika. That should be enough room for her to start attacking, of course Kyo himself did not need a lot of room or small amounts of room. 

Upon unlocking his new ability he could almost basically attack from anywhere if he chose to do so. But if the girl indeed wanted a spar he would stick to being on the defensive side of things to see what the girl was made of, Kyo could already tell that she was not that much of a ninja. But one could easily change that with the correct kind of training.
(256WC)
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:26 pm
Kyo jumped back, and she raised an eyebrow. Sparring? How quaint.

Yet, she didn't turn down the offer. Shika leapt upwards, grabbing tree branches and hoisting herself behind the green foliage, to a point where even some of the most experienced ninja would have trouble discerning what she was doing. As fast as she possibly could, her hands flew through the three seals that had become so familiar to her. Ram. Snake. Tiger. Instantly, two clones appeared by her side. She nodded towards one clone, who jumped down from the branch, aiming to attack. Well, misdirect.

Meanwhile, she and her other clone silently dropped downwards, hiding behind the tree so that Kyo couldn't see them.

I get the feeling that I'm outclassed, she thought to herself, bemused. The only way I could win is if I manage to outsmart him.

The instant the clone reared to appear as if she was attacking Kyo, Shika leapt at him from another angle, behind him, and the final clone jumping in and attacking from above. This is either going to work flawlessly or be a colossal failure.

[WC: 184]
[AP: 60-5=55]
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:40 pm
(You used the jutsu wrong but I'll let it slide)

As Kyofu stood five meters away from Shika who was up under the tree branch Kyo saw her jump and grip the branch as if she was going in slow motion from her really low is speed. She went behind the green foliage making it hard for Kyo to see what she was trying, waiting patiently Kyo saw Shika jump from the trees and as she got 1 meter away from the tree she poofed into smoke." A clone " Kyofu whispered to himself quietly. He hoped she knew that once the clones got away more than one meter of her that would disapeer into smoke. But it seemed like she did not know that because her and another clone appeared from behind and one of the Shika's went into the air and another coming at a angle. 

Kyo did not worry about the Shika that was in the air, but instead turned towards the Shika that had the leapt from the ground. Apparently that was the real Shika because as the one in the air landed a attack that did nothing it poofed into smoke. Kyo had hoped this girl knew how to control her momentum while in the air because as she was coming down towards him after leaping Kyo would out the palm if his left hand directly below her gripping the top of her shirt where the collar was, his right hand would easily grip her ankle. Using the momentum of the girl as she fail Kyofu would lean backwards and let go of the girl throwing her back towards the tree. Of course he did not aim her directly the trees but instead slanted her body as he through her so her arm left arm was extended so it may or not hit the tree if she had no control.

After the the throw Kyo would turn around and look towards the tree with only one thought in mind. Jumping in a battle was not wise.

340Wc
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:09 pm
Kyofu wrote:Kyo did not worry about the Shika that was in the air, but instead turned towards the Shika that had the leapt from the ground. Apparently that was the real Shika because as the one in the air landed a attack that did nothing it poofed into smoke. Kyo had hoped this girl knew how to control her momentum while in the air because as she was coming down towards him after leaping Kyo would out the palm if his left hand directly below her gripping the top of her shirt where the collar was, his right hand would easily grip her ankle. Using the momentum of the girl as she fail Kyofu would lean backwards and let go of the girl throwing her back towards the tree. Of course he did not aim her directly the trees but instead slanted her body as he through her so her arm left arm was extended so it may or not hit the tree if she had no control.
 ((What happened there? I re-read it a few times, but it's kind of confusing. How did your character know not to worry about the airborne!Shika? How did you magically decide that she was leaping vertically? How is your character big enough to grab my character's collar and ankle at the same time, which should require arms at least 5'4" in length? Also, as someone who has been taking martial arts for over a year, being in the air isn't actually that bad in a combat situation. But, really. Could you explain what happened to me in a concise manner, no additional details?))

Shika was sent flying towards the tree, arm extended. Everything seemed to slow down. From this angle, it almost looks like I'm falling down towards the tree, she thought to herself as she waited for the roar of pain that would come with a broken limb.

Wait a minute. Falling down towards the tree.

...I'm either a genius or an idiot for thinking this would work.

She twisted her legs and hips, angling them so that they were positioned in front of her. She bent her knees slightly, and sent her chakra pouring into the soles of her feet. She hit the tree with a very audible crack, a series of thin lines running across the newly splintered wood as she utilized the surface walking technique. Her arm was mere millimeters away from the trunk; any closer, and her bones would have been broken for sure.

Small waves of pain ran up and down her ankles, but they were easily ignorable. No time to think.

She sprinted up the tree, knowing Kyo would follow her.

[WC: 175]
[AP: 55-1=54]
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:30 pm
Kyofu saw it all as Shika twsited her body midair using surface walk to attach her self to one of the nearby by trees. She was now 7 meters away from Kyofu running upwards on the bark of the tree." Maybe I should end the battle with no more damage " whispered Kyofu as he raised his left hand up at the speed of 20 pointed directly at the tree the stitches that held his wrist and forearm together would unwrap and shoot forward at the speed of 20 easily overtaking Shika before she could take one step up the tree.

As his hand got in front of Shika it would go around her upper body twice wrapping the threads around her then constricted around her upperbody as his left hand gripped the outer threads. This was his first time using the jutsu in battle so it may work. Hand still raised Kyofu would await the movement of his opponent.

Used Limb Detachment 15AP takeaway 201 is like 196
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum