Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Loser Expounds [p,nk, Xy] Empty Re: Loser Expounds [p,nk, Xy]

Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:57 pm
Xyxer was informed once more by call that there was a boy that wanted to see him. According to the words of his secretary, he looked like a 'loser', and Xyxer immediately knew who she meant. "He may come up." Pushing the documents on his disk to one side, he pushed back a little from his desk in his cool spinny chair , his head pushed back into the seat to rest his neck with a slightly angled view at the roof. He had heard lots of news recently, perhaps the new boy would be able to sate his curiosities.

Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:29 pm
When the boy entered, Xyxer allowed his gaze to fall from the roof towards the boy, watching the two ANBU behind him shut the door upon his entry and kneeling. Listening to the words he spoke, he nodded, clasping his hands together and resting them upon the desk before him. He had heard of space time worlds, rumours flew and flew.. he didn't see the point in them personally, he only wanted blood.. real blood, not the blood of another world. However, he would smile towards the boy, nodding his head, "Please, tell me more about it. Also, whilst doing that, tell me what you wish to know."

Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:12 pm
If what the boy said before him was correct, then this space time world could prove much more useful than Xyxer had once deemed them. He spoke of teleportation, something he recalled a few others being able to do.. He had once been able to teleport through the usage of a seal, but those days were now long gone.. Maku had teleported to him, as well as Denkiteki and Naoki.. Perhaps they will have these worlds... perhaps not. However, having the advantage of mobility was certainly striking. He nodded his head at the boy's question, "I believe we have some other Shinkou clan members. Have you heard of Altar Shinkou?"

Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:22 pm
"He is from Tengakure, one of the few Tengarians I can actually tolerate. He is also a rank just above yours, Jounin, if you're so inclined to train with one of your family members." He paused for a little while, the ideas in his mind sparked up once more, "Tell me, Kozata, how does Jounin sound to you?"

Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:16 am
Xyxer leaned further back into his chair, moving his left thumb towards his mouth lazily as the boy started to retaliate to Xyxer'a question. His thumb ran gently over his sharpened teeth, very sharkish, very cool, he liked it. Pressing his thumb against one of the teeth, the soft flesh of his thumb would be opened by a mere centimetre, allowing for Xyxer to mildly sate his blood lust by rubbing the blood across his lower lip, iron's good for bones after all. "Have you heard of the new village Hoshigakure? I hear one of my friends may be there, I'd like for you to recon the village from the inside. You can do this in stealth if you please, or simply through the gates, I'm sure a new village wouldn't refuse a friendly visit."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum