Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Dear Akira Empty Dear Akira

Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:05 am

Just a letter sent out to a special certain someone.

Dear Akira

I kind of feel like I'm writing this to a ghost. It's just been so long since I last saw you, I worry you might not ever be coming back. Which makes me really mad. Like all the time, I'm just so angry all the time now. Which is silly because you didn't know, so it's not like you did it on purpose... The temple is looking well. I, um. I moved in, it's so much bigger than my apartment! I've been taking care of those stupid cats too, keeping the useless things nice and fat like you would have wanted. I've been doing all sorts of training since we last met, just so you know you're not the only one! Been getting myself in lots of adventures. Been off designing weapons too. Haha it's actually kind of ridiculous. I may have gone a little crazy with my newest stuff. I think I'd be showing you a think or two if we met up now senpai ;).

All of that is my way of telling you that I'm pregnant with your children! Phew tore that bandage off. yuppers! I'm like crazy pregnant right now. With twins! I'm pretty sure they're boys because with all the kicking they're doing I'm sure they've got your big feet! But yeah... I'm sure you'll never get this letter but I had to tell you somehow. You're gonna be a father, and I'll be a mommy. And with or without you My children are going to be awesome, because they're gonna have one heck of a mama raising them!

So if you get this letter just know I'm still waiting for ya. But don't keep me waiting too long! I'll be back in my swimsuit bod in no time! 

Missing ya, Coco
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Dear Akira Empty Re: Dear Akira

Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:01 am
Don't be scared Akira lol, take some responsibility!!!!!
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:57 am
Oh my goodness I finally got time to write you another letter.

Life has been crazy! So I left home for a little bit to got fight the hokage of the Leaf village. Totally beat him by the way, it was pretty cool! Then on my way home I was traveling through my homeland, when all of the sudden YOUR children decided that the wanted to check it out too. Yup so right in the middle of a swamp I had to give birth to them. I may or may not have cussed you out a little bit when it was happening. >.> They had big heads!

You've got a beautiful baby girl named Yinping, and she's simply the most precious thing I've ever seen in my life. 

Then of course you've got your son, I named him Akira, after this one goofball I know. He's a pretty cool baby, looks just like his papa.

Anyway so I was sitting there in the swamp just surrounded by all my salamander friends looking down at our children, and I was happy. I was so happy for the first time in a while. It was like you were there with me again. That's when I realized I couldn't go back to kumo. It's no place for children anymore. So I'm on the lamb! I moved somewhere safe where I can raise your children in peace, so you'll probably never find me now. Which makes me sad, but the babies come first.

So I hope you're happy. Wherever you are out there.

Still Missing you, Coco

P.S I was told you'd know something about your children being possessed by some sort of demon Chakra?
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:30 pm
Wake up Coco, he's gone lol
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen