Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cloud Soseiji
Cloud Soseiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training With Sky (Private, Invite Only, Training) Empty Training With Sky (Private, Invite Only, Training)

Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:46 am
Cloud stared off into the distance, before shaking his head. Was he really going to bother training more jutsu? But, at the same time, Cloud really wanted to become a chunin, so that he could prove his worth to the Raikage, as well as to himself. The rank was about pride, Cloud always thought to himself, as well as showing that one could truly grow and change as a Ninja, and Cloud wanted to prove this as well. But first, he would have to begin with a warm up, so that the training wouldn't be too straining on the young ninja's body. Starting with a punch to a dummy, Cloud began to go over his basic routine. This would involve punches, kicks, and general hard attacks on a training partner, who in this case, was Sky, holding a few gloves, and wearing poofy knee pads. "You'll have to do better than that!" Sky shouted at him, hitting him in the chest with one of the gloves. Glowering, Cloud began to punch harder, until Sky had to take a step back, grinning. "There you go. My turn." Sky nodded slightly, as well as Cloud. Putting on the ridiculous costume, Cloud also put on a helmet, because this defense would be a bit different. Sky pulled out his puppet, which was a dark brown, and began weaving chakra strings where they need be. Once he was finished, Cloud began to block what seemed like a relentless assault of limbs, as the puppet was rather strong.
"J-Jeez, Sky." Cloud said, as the puppet socked him in the face, "You really know how to work this thing." Sky simply nodded, and stopped attacking for a moment, grinning. "Thanks, Cloud. I've been training a lot while you've been gone doing whatever it is you do. Kind of missed training with you." The kid smirked, and Cloud rolled his eyes. "How about a real fight?" Cloud asked, taking off the stupid outfit. "You could use your puppet if you want, but I don't want to break it."

Sky smirked. "Cocky, are we?" He asked, and began attacking Cloud. The ninja jumped backwards, and slapped the puppet, which twisted the head a bit to the side, then followed with a kick to the puppet's chest. Pulling the puppet back, Sky removed his chakra threads, and grinned at Cloud, before his eyes got all spooky and gross. Suddenly, the puppet ran up to Cloud in a way that reminded him of Sky, and kicked him in the chest, before following with a punch to the jaw. Cloud, too stunned to react, fell to the ground, and hopped back up, wiping his mouth. "Is that you, Sky?" He asked, on the defensive, and the puppet just smiled its wicked grin, before going for a sweep kick. Cloud jumped up, and kicked the puppet in the jaw, launching it into the air a few feet, before jumping up and forcing a kick into the puppets chest, hearing a satisfying 'crack'. Jumping back, Cloud watched his friend's eyes return to normal, before running over to his puppet.

"Shit did I break it?" Cloud winced, and Sky shook his head, laughing. "No, I just wanted to make sure. It's sturdier than it looks, you know." Cloud grinned, and Sky took control of the puppet again, and they battled a little bit more, before both ninja flopped to the floor, exhausted. "That was one helluva fight, Cloud." Sky mumbled, rubbing his one shoulder. Cloud glared at the ninja, pulling up his shirt and showing the various bruises and welts that he had suffered, before laughing. "All you have is aching fingers, your damn puppet beat the shit out of me." He said, with a grin. "But it's time for me to head home. I think I have a mission coming my way soon."

(640)

640/2050 for Leaf Rising Wind

Stats:
Stamina: 16 - 19

(Not finished, but stats.)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Training With Sky (Private, Invite Only, Training) Empty Re: Training With Sky (Private, Invite Only, Training)

Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:54 am
Approved <3
Cloud Soseiji
Cloud Soseiji
Citizen

Training With Sky (Private, Invite Only, Training) Empty Re: Training With Sky (Private, Invite Only, Training)

Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:02 am
Back again on the training fields, Cloud looked over at his training partner and good friend Sky, waving. They had planned on meeting up at this location almost daily for a few weeks, but it had only started happening recently. Cloud was slowly trying to train a new technique, Leaf Rising Wind, and as such he would need more than a few hours to do such a technique. "Let's battle with Kunai today, Cloud." Sky called out to him, before pulling a kunai out of his weapons pouch. "We'll each put on a pair of bells, and whoever gets them or cuts them off wins." Nodding, Cloud decided that he would entertain his new opponent, if not to only train how much damage he could take, or his strength, depending on how the battle went. Moving close to his opponent, they started by putting their kunai together, and decided that it would start when one of the ninja jumped back. Staring at each other, Cloud decided to start the fight. Jumping backwards, the ninja readied himself, though he had never practiced using a weapon before. Sky ran up to him, and slashed at the young ninja's chest, but Cloud shakily parried, stabbing at Sky, but easily being parried, It was obvious which ninja knew more about fighting with weapons, and it was Sky.

'This isn't fair...' Cloud thought to himself, as he suffered a few nicks and scratches on his torso, 'But at the same time, it's nice to have a challenge for once...' Sky attempted stabbing Cloud in the arm, and taking his bells, but Cloud smacked his wrist away before slashing at his opponent's chest, which left a deep cut. Wincing, it was obvious that Sky would refuse to lose. Jumping a few meters back, Sky started running, and as soon as he reached his maximum speed, he cut both of Cloud's legs, causing the ninja to fall to the ground, and Sky snatched his bells, grinning. "Gotcha, Soseiji." He said, throwing the bells back to Cloud. Rubbing the cuts on his legs, Cloud looked over at Sky. "Usually I would call it quits by now, but I want to try using a kunai against that puppet of yours, just to practice using my weapons."

Sky nodded, and pulled out his puppet, before sending it after Cloud. Blocking some of the harder attacks from the puppet was easy, but a few kicks and punches still got through. Attempting to attack, Cloud found a small crack in the puppet, and wedged in the kunai, which stopped the limbs flailing, as well as with more pressure popping the arm out of its socket. "Hell yeah!" Cloud smirked, before aiming to do this to the other arm. This time wouldn't be so easy, though. The puppet deflected the kunai, and it imbedded in the puppet's wooden hand, and Cloud growled. He would have to get the kunai back, as he wanted to prove to Sky that he could. Kicking the puppets chest as hard as he could, Cloud grabbed the arm, and ripped it out of its socket. Cloud then grabbed the arm with both hands, before swinging with his full strength at the puppets head, causing it to rip backwards, detatching the kunai, and sending it flying throughout the air. Jumping off of the puppet, Cloud caught it, but then dropped it like an idiot, before landing on a pile on the ground, feeling stupid. "Well, that could have been cool." Sky said, pulling Cloud to his feet, "But you kind of screwed up, man."

Punching his friend in the shoulder, Cloud rolled his eyes. "You should get that cut looked at. We'll meet here again tomorrow, at the same time, alright?"
(622)[1262]

1262/2050 for Leaf Rising Wind

Stats
Stamina: 19 - 20
Health: 10 - 12
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:28 am

Approved <3
Cloud Soseiji
Cloud Soseiji
Citizen

Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:26 am
Cloud was finally ready to take his training seriously, and he knew what he wanted to do, and how he wanted to do it. Today, the young ninja wanted to master Leaf Rising Wind, and he would do almost anything to do it, though honestly, all he really had to do was focus his training on it. "Okay, lets do this..." He mumbled to himself. He had arrived on the training fields before anyone else, so that he wouldn't embarrass himself if he fell or hurt something. First, Cloud decided he would warm up, and perform high kicks on training dummies. Halfway through his exercise, cloud realized that his leg couldn't go as high as it usually could, and he quickly realized that would be a problem if he were to actually try to learn Leaf Rising Wind. "This sucks..." Cloud mumbled to himself, stretching his legs, and trying again. Luckily, it seemed that all it really took was some stretching before he could kick up in the air easily. Starting to actually train the jutsu, Cloud threw a few kicks above the dummies head, but he had no idea how it would be possible for him to launch it in the air without hurting something in his body. Trying to do as the taijutsu advertised, Cloud used his body as a spring, taking a posture where the back of his body falls down, and he kicks in the air. All that happened with this was Cloud falling into the dirt and feeling like an idiot. "This technique is hard... I don't even know what it looks like..." Cloud complained to himself, scratching the back of his head and sighing. Trying again and again, Cloud did perform this jutsu once or twice, but other than that, it was a failure, as he was either falling backwords, or not using his body to properly perform the jutsu.

"Hey, Cloud, what are you up to?" A voice said from behind him, and, turning around, Cloud saw his friend, Sky, with his puppet draped over his shoulders. "Just practicing a jutsu..." Cloud mumbled, pulling himself to his feet, "But it's turning out to be way more complicated than I originally thought it would be. I might have it down by the end of the day, but I'm exhausted already. I've been here for two hours!" Cloud sighed, and Sky looked at him with a bit of surprise. "Then what time did you sleep?" He asked, and Cloud shrugged. "I couldn't sleep, I thought learning this jutsu would be a snap, then I could take a nap and meet you here." The foolish ninja looked down at the ground, and Sky clapped a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry about it, Soseiji." He said, grinning, "If you're not to tired, you can practice that new technique of yours on a moving target?" Cloud looked up at Sky, and shrugged. "What's the worst that could happen?" He said, mostly to himself, but soon Sky's puppet was in front of him, and Cloud suddenly knew what to do. Performing Leaf Rising Wind on the puppet, he missed, and his foot kind of hurt from lack of putting pressure into anything, but Cloud was proud that he had learned to do the jutsu correctly, at least for now.

Running up to the puppet again, Cloud did a jump kick to it in the head, as well as a body jab, though he was doing this more for simulation than he was for damaging the puppet. Performing Leaf Rising Wind again, the puppet was finally knocked a few feet into the air, which, to Cloud's disappointment, meant that he had not finished training like he had originally expected. "Don't worry, Soseiji!" The young Soseiji's friend called over to him, "Try again, I'm sure you'll get it in a few more tries!" Nodding, Cloud readied himself, and calmed his body, before walking over to the puppet, moving his back backwards, and kicking into the air, moving his body upwards as he kicked, multiplying the height that the puppet went flying. The kick snapped the puppet's chakra strings, and sent the wooden man flying through the air. Laughing, Cloud tried to catch the puppet, but it was closer to Sky, thus he caught it. "Nice job, but he wasn't moving." Sky said, putting it down, before running over to Cloud and attacking him. Blocking a few punches, and hitting with a right hook, Cloud was more aware than ever that he was better at hand to hand combat than his friend, but he didn't want to say anything, in fear of ruining his young friend's pride. After the fight was about brought to an end, cloud exhaled, and smiled at the boy. "I don't think we need to meet up tomorrow. I'll send you a message if I want to train again, but I should be close to ready for my Path To Chunin missions."
(825)[2087]
Close thread
2050/2050 for Leaf Rising Wind
LEAF RISING WIND UNLOCKED

Total Stat Gain:
Health: 10 - 16
Stamina: 16 - 20
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:36 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum