Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Training (Private- Invite Only?)

+4
Rokuro Masamune
The Robin Hood
Yamato Tanaka
Sachiko
8 posters
Go down
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Training (Private- Invite Only?) Empty Training (Private- Invite Only?)

Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:50 pm
A tiny nine year old female genin with fiery red hair and bright sky blue eyes could be seen treading across the desert of Sunagakure at a slow, idle pace as the sweltering sun's harsh rays beamed across the barren land. Several hours had passed since Sachiko had left Konohagakure on a mission, and the young girl was exhausted and drained. Despite this, the young girl persevered until she finally reached the town. Wow! the girl thought to herself as she looked at the beautiful village, It looks so pretty! I've never been out of Konohagakure for so long... I wonder if they have some training grounds! I feel a little rusty at the moment, forgetting her tiredness momentarily, the girl searched throughout the streets for several moments until she finally found it. Yes! Success! the girl mentally squealed.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Training (Private- Invite Only?) Empty Re: Training (Private- Invite Only?)

Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:55 pm
Nero was now in the village hidden in the sand once again... He walked to the training grounds and saw Sachiko "Sachiko ?" she thought "What is she doing here ?". He walked near her and said "Sachiko ? Enough with the coincidences... What are you doing here ? I keep finding you everywhere I go..." said Nero, smiling...
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:01 pm
Raito had been on one of his daily trips and this time he was sent to suna by his grandmother, he dreaded Suna since his last mission, he nearly died six times, his eyes were covered by his hair so he could still see even with the sand blowing and his mouth was covered by the collar of his empty demon suit. He then made his way to the training grounds, what was wrong with a little training while your out of Konoha, he just hoped nothing important will happen while he was away from the village. He then saw Nero and the redhead from all the other times Raito had been in a spar, "I see Nero has made a catch in the sea.." thought Raito with a smirk running across his face as he stood there and watched the two while leaning on the rocks, his eyes still covered by his hair and his Empty Skies were in full view, he never wore a Konoha Headband instead he got the symbol of Konoha to be engraved on his gloves, he then waited to see what the two would do next.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:04 pm
Umarekuru woke up to the sun blazing on his head,” Crap I must have overslept, I need to hurry up and get ready for my training today,” he said as he threw on his black jacket and dark blue shirt and pants. He grabbed only his lunch for today and his gloves and darted for the training grounds, where he practices every day. When he arrived there he saw three familiar people that he sparred with while being in the Leaf Village.” Hey you guys, what are you all doing here,” as he ran up to greet them all. He never thought he would see them here of all places, but he didn't care this probly meant another crazy day," So you guys how have you been lately," as he finally reached them..
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:14 pm
Azaiyo would wander through his village once more. Pacing around the village was almost like a daily routine for him now-a-days. Streaks of wind would flow through his spiky auburn hair as his pale green eyes had now become mastered in seeing through the heavy loads of sand that would soar across the sky. Making way upon the spot where most of his history lied, he would see many of his fellow shinobi train to their fullest extent. "What a wonderful place this nation has become!" Azaiyo thought to himself as his words seemed to have reached out to the village, his constant notes influencing those of the Hidden Sand. Further scanning through the training grounds, however, he would spot a select few shinobi of the Hidden Leaf. Before the Fire Nation had officially been named, Azaiyo had always taken the presence of Konohagakure's presence within his village into question. Obviously, things had changed completely since then. Azaiyo found it now to be an honor for leaf ninja to make entry into the area. He always loved company. "Oi!" Azaiyo would shout, waving his hand to give a signal to the select few shinobi his eyes were targetting, "My name is Azaiyo, the Deputy Kazekage of this village. It is truly an honor to have you here today. May I join you?" Azaiyo felt like work was taking too much control of his life lately, so he would always enjoy using his spare time to the best of his ability.
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:19 pm
Sachiko turned in surprise toward Nero and said kindly, "Hiya, Nero! What's up? I'm just doing a mission, you see?" After she answered that question, she turned toward the small sand shinobi- Umarekuru, was it?- and grinned in a friendly manner. "Heya, Umarekuru, I'm doing fine, thank you. And yourself?" Finally, the young girl turned toward the tall and slightly intimadating man in the distance who had asked to join. "Sure!" she yelled warmly, grinning widely, "You can join if you like! But be warned, us Konohagakure shinobi are pretty tough cookies!"
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:25 pm
"My name is Azaiyo, the Deputy Kazekage of this village. It is truly an honor to have you here today. May I join you?"... "Deputy Kazekage..." thought Nero, "It won't be that eaasy fighting him, I assume...". Nero would wait silently to see what was going on... "But be warned, us Konohagakure shinobi are pretty tough cookies!" said Sachiko, and Nero couldn't stop himself but smile and agree. "So you again ?" said Nero "Don't you dare try to kick me in my crotch ever again..." said Nero, looking at the boy with a serious look. "And hey Raito..." added Nero, turning to his team leader and clan mate "Are you following me ? You are there wherever I go..."... Nero turned to the "Deputy Kazekage", and said "So... Go on and select your team... I guess...".
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:33 pm
Raito didn't reply to Nero, he wanted to test out the power of the Sunagakure shinobi that is why he was here he heard about this man named Azaiyo and here he was, Raito had heard rumors that this man had learnt the Flying Thunder God technique, Raito knew that was impossible and now he was faced with the man who didn't even look like he could master a D-rank jutsu without blowing himself up in the face, maybe it was just a rumor or maybe Raito was underestimating this man but who knew, Raito grabbed the two Empty Skies out from the sheathe on his back and they weren't ready for attack but as soon as Raito flicks his wrist they would activate, and Raito then looked on his wrist and saw the Twilight Bracelet on it, he was just wondering if he could learn the moves hidden within the bracelet and he heard there were two more people who had the bracelet.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:40 pm
Umarekuru looks at the man known as Azaiyo, the deputy kazekage and bows," its an honor to meet you sir, my name is Umarekuru Hyuuga and i am on the way of becoming a genin," he says with enthusiam." Don't worry about me kicking you there, i have gotten stronger since the last time we..sparred i guess youc an say on the account of the explosions," as he looks at sachiko. He notices that the other one, the one that had the huge sword, now had two smaller ones," what kind of weapons are those and i hope hes not thinking of fighting the deputy kazekage," he thought as he looked at the man strangely." So do any of you feel like training with me today i need the practice actually," he says as he puts down his food by the tree...
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:39 pm
Azaiyo would hear all these comical and bizarre things spreading around the area. "Sounds like a good group!" Azaiyo chuckled as he would first begin talking to the young girl. "Haha, who said I underestimated the Hidden Leaf! I am friends with Viper and Navi, they sure are something special. Do not take that offensively, for I'm sure you can reach their level quite easily. Maybe you can prove it to me now." Azaiyo would smile to his response as he would quickly be surprised by the man with the black hair next to her. "Teams huh?" Azaiyo questioned with a blank face, "So it seems you are interested in having a spar? If so, I will choose you to be my teammate." Azaiyo chose him wisely as he would look at the other three all at once. He would love to test his fellow young shinobi and the young girl to become better as he wanted all villagers to grow as masters at what they can do. As for the other man who seemed to look like the male whom he had just spoken with, but giving him a strange face, somewhat intimidating, Azaiyo would smile once more. "So you're a speechless man huh?" Azaiyo asked, "You seem to look like a man of power. I would be honored to train with you someday." Azaiyo was sure talking a lot as four other people seemed to be focusing on him, and him only now. He would lastly look at his own Sand shinobi as he would give him a thumbs-up. "Prove me proud, my student. Show these leaf ninja who's boss!" As everyone seemed prepared for a spar, Azaiyo would grin as he would get into a fighting stance. "Before we spar, I would like to know your names and rankings. If you must ask, I am a Sannin, capable of supporting you all at anytime. Of course, however, I can see you guys can do the same for yourselves. Finally, let's having nothing but fun from here-on-in."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum