Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Training (Private- Invite Only?)

+4
Rokuro Masamune
The Robin Hood
Yamato Tanaka
Sachiko
8 posters
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Training (Private- Invite Only?) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training (Private- Invite Only?)

Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:11 pm
Umarekuru was waiting for someone to make a move, but he didn't expect sachiko to pull another crazy explosive trick," O god, now i have to put something into play," as he quickly weaved the handsigns for his purifying breeze to make a wall of wind to at least offer some protection. As he activated his byakugan, he noticed a huge amount of chakra coming at him," you better not be trying what i think you are as he directs the strong gust of wind directly around him like a strong shield," OK lets go," he said as he pulled out a hidden kunai. As he got into his fighting pose he thought," Phase one, complete," he smiled...
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training (Private- Invite Only?) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training (Private- Invite Only?)

Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:03 pm
Raito then heard the other go at it and not before long he was blown back by water, Raito then saw Sachiko swinging an explosive tag that was attached onto a shuriken which was attached to a wire, "This girl is ganna kill herself.." said Raito as he stood there watching as she was about to blow her own head off, and by the time Raito got there, her head would've been blown off, he had hoped that Azaiyo could do something about this situation, "Maybe Nero.." thought Raito. But maybe not since he looked occupied, Raito then looked at Azaiyo and flicked his head towards Sachiko as he was signaling for him to do something about her.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:52 pm
After Azaiyo had successfully given himself some precious time to think as his target had successfully been bounced away by his technique. He now heard a noise as it seemed Raito and his Chuunin friend were going to make a plan that would possibly cause both of them to start engaging in battle with him; a two versus one brawl. He would notice only a movement between the Chuunin and one of his students. As for the young girl, Azaiyo would come to a deep moment of silence. "Poor girl..." Azaiyo sighed, "...there is nothing I can do without taking my life out as well. She is going to die unaware of what she did." Azaiyo would have no choice but to pull out his weapons and start unleashing them upon the wired, explosive shuriken that would lasso around the lady's body, only to detonate in mere moments. Ninjato and katana were launched, Azaiyo having them trying to interfere with the wires at full force and cut them off, realizing the best case scenario if he were to succeed. These results would be that the explosives would indeed be cut off, but would detonate as the girl would lose several limbs, the poor little thing she was. "SACHIKO!" Azaiyo cried, "RELEASE THOSE SHURIKEN NOW!"

Last edited by Azaiyo on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited a couple words)
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:32 pm
Damballa looked in horror, as Sachiko started playing with the explosive shuriken like a toy. Damballa felt a sense of sickness and nausea. "Think Damballa Think!" Damballa decided that he should try to cut the wires from the shuriken. Damballa quickly used Wind Style: Arcs and threw 4 to try to cut the wire from the shuriken! "Come on Save Her!" Damballa yelled!
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:06 pm
Sachiko gasped as the ninja wire tied her to the spot, her eyes widened in horror. "CRAP!" she hissed out loudly, trying to form the handseals to the jutsu, but noticed her hands were tied behind her back as well. Man... I never expected to die this way... the girl thought in slight disappointment in herself before something cut the ninja wire from her sides, causing the explosive tag to go off when it hit the ground.

The young genin was unable to get out of the trap quick enough, however, and was set aflame immediately. This caused her body, which was beginning to burn at an intense amount of heat, causing her skin to ooze and bubble. The little girl shrieked at the agonizing pain she felt, and was blown back several feet across the clearing, each of her limbs being splayed in different directions and into the base of the hard oak tree, causing a very hard impact. Sachiko coughed profusely and felt a sharp pain on her back, as if she were snapping in half.

Bye mom, Captain Crazy, Konohagakure, and my friends... the young girl thought, a tear beginning to drip down her left eye as her vision faded into nothingness and she knew no more.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:38 am
Nero, who was dashing towards the Hyuuga boy once again realised the boy was useing some kind of jutsu... Just when he would counter-attack him, he heard a bang coming from his back, stopped, and then turned his face to see what was going on... He would, just in case, create a shadow clone before turning, to protect him against the Hyuuga kid. The clone would wait in a defensive state with his twin blades, and he'd be holding them cross each other to be able to block some of the kid's jutsus.

Then Nero would see a lot of smoke where Sachiko was standing just when he left her side. "Sachiko ?..." whispered Nero, he was suprised. He ran to the place to see what happened and then he saw Sachiko, lying on the ground, heavily damaged. Nero would hold her and check if she is O.K. . "Sachiko, can you hear me ?" will Nero ask first to see if she has conciousness. Then he'd start checking her wounds. "Raito..." would Nero say...
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:46 am
Umarekuru waited for Nero to attack, so he could counter," what should i do after i counter his, i know i can't match his speed but maybe i can slow him down," he thought as he was getting closer. He noticed that nero suddenly took a defensive postion for somer reason, but did not know why." What is he up to," He said quietly, until he saw the plume of smoke that came from where sachiko was once standing. " Crap, her explosives must of detonated prematurly, i need to go see if she is okay, this fight can wait," he thought as he dropped his jutsu and sped to her ignoring everything else. When he got to her, noticed Nero was beside her and she was not moving," We need to get her to the hospital as fast as possible, he said as he looked at Nero, remaining calm but on the inside panicking. He lookes at Azaiyo and screams," we need to get her to the hospital quickly before she dies of the wounds and burns." Nero please help me pick her up gently so we can leave quickly i dont think she can hold out that much longer, the hospital isn't that far from here so we can make it in time if we work together, i know im not fast but, i do know this place like the back of my hand so lets go," as he looks at him with concern for his friend. Umarekuru thought," i really hope we make it in time, i don't want to lose a friend."...
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:04 pm
Raito watched as the explosion happened and half her body was burnt, Raito then heard everyone shouting and talking to each other and then he had an idea, "Guys get out of my way!!!!" shouted Raito as he pushed the two out of his way and made his way to the girl, he then picked up her body and sheathed his Empty Skies before doing so, he then looked at the others and signaled for them to follow and he expected for Azaiyp to lead since he didn't quite know where the hospital was, he then ran out of the training grounds at full speed, hoping that Azaiyo would take the lead from now on and lead them to the hospital.

[OOC: Sachiko's body is now in half and we are taking her to the hospital ASAP]
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:11 pm
Azaiyo watched as several weapons would end up colliding with the wires, the ones on the left striking first as the more powerful strikes seemed to be aimed in that direction, seeming having Sachiko slip to her right side before the explosives went off as she only remained with the left part of her body, her sight now only manageable from her left eye. Azaiyo's tearful face had become blank and serious as he had become quite aggressive. "THIS IS MY VILLAGE! I WILL BE THE ONE LEADING THIS GIRL TO THE INFIRMARY!" Azaiyo cried as he would boost his speed, going at full force as he would take the badly wounded girl from Raito's hands. "Thank you...everyone..." Azaiyo thought to himself, "...the girl will be okay." With this, Azaiyo would dash with the rest of the group as Sachiko needed medical treatment right away, no questions asked.

[EXIT]

[This declares the ending of the spar as we are now waiting on Damballa before the declaration of everyone exiting the topic at once is made]
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:37 pm
Damballa watched with horror as the shurikens exploded prematurely. Damballa looked at Sachiko and saw that she was badly, and half of her body had been heard. Since this was the Sand Village, Damballa sprinted with his sensei to get this girl to the Suna hospital. "We better hurry Sensei, let's go!" Damballa started sprinting straight towards the hospital to tell them to prepare.

[EXIT]

WC 238/200 +1 Speed
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum