Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A meet in HoshiToday at 6:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Today at 5:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesToday at 5:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Today at 5:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutToday at 2:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 2:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 2:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 2:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:27 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 26%
22 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zennal <3
Zennal <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

The power of Training!(Private Risako, No Kill) Empty The power of Training!(Private Risako, No Kill)

Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:33 pm
Zennal was at the training grounds, waiting for someone. Who, you may ask? Well for Risako-Sensei. Not to long ago, he asked her if she could train with him, seeing as she was the strongest and most experienced in the group. So, hear he was on this warm day. It was always warm in the Fire Nation... Country, Fire Country. Zennal looked around the training grounds, noting that no one else was here at the moment.

It was a small clearing, with ankle high grass, and a few training dummies and targets around. Currently, Zennal sat on the head of one of these dummys, waiting for Risako to arrive. He had no idea what he would get her to teach him, but they would train. Oh yes, they would train.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

The power of Training!(Private Risako, No Kill) Empty Re: The power of Training!(Private Risako, No Kill)

Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:39 pm
A beam of light shone through a window, and as the day went on, it found it's way to the face of the manliest ninja in Konoha, who was asleep. Risako, having felt said light hit her face, woke up grublming about how she should of just became a merchant or something. Of course, she remembered the appointment she had with her one of her two newest subordinates, Zennal. Quickly, she downed a handful of cereal and some milk, which I guess counts lunch due to the time. Wiping at the milk that slid down her chin, she walked over to the sink and washed her face. Without bothering to dry her face, she walked out of the door, yanking her shirt off of the hat rack. As she made her way down the steps, Risako slipped on her shirt and began running toward the training ground. 

Upon arrival, she would look around the area, and noted the relative absence of Zennal, and any other ninja for that matter. Risako then decided to check the training grounds that were farther away from the village, where the grass was longer and the wildlife more abundant. After trotting across the field, she looked into the farther training grounds, and saw a lonely Zennal, whom had probably been waiting for her for some time now. With her hands in her pockets, she would approach him. "Are you ready?"
Zennal <3
Zennal <3
Citizen

The power of Training!(Private Risako, No Kill) Empty Re: The power of Training!(Private Risako, No Kill)

Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:12 pm
10 minutes into waiting for her, he thought nothing much. It wasn't that bad, to be honest. However, when it hit 45 minutes in, he began to feel impatient. At the hour and a half mark, he decided to go and hunt her down, when Risako arrived, in all her teacher-y glory. He smiled, and hopped down, nodding to her, and replied "Yeah, I'm ready for any sort of training, I just need to get stronger." His grin slumped ever so slightly, before he said "I was wondering what took you so long, I was about to go and track you down."

Zennal grinned, and began "I should probably tell you what I'm good at and what I'm bad at. Well, good isn't a very slim term right now, but I'm decent at Ninjutsu, it's my specialty. Taijutsu and anything that uses strength I'm absolutely horrible at. I guess for a graduate I'm pretty fast, though not as fast as you, heh. I plan to use Ninjutsu primarily, though I have no idea what else I should try and use."
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:58 am
Well, he was okay with any kind of training? Like, even all out combat? Surely not. Risako let him finish speaking, then, aside from her hair blowing around and the occasion rise of her chest due to breathing, she stood where she was for a full moment. "You just need to get stronger?" Is what she said, before lashing out at the boy. Risako would acknowledge his need, as well as her need to fight and let out energy. Even if, said fight was totally unfair and one sided in terms of physical fitness. However, where Zennal lacked strength in the body, he may have made up for it in the mind. 

Her assault started with a sudden leap into the air, in which she did a flip and would attempt to bring the heel of her foot down on his right shoulder. Then, whether the attack hit, was dodged, or was blocked, she would use her hands to catch herself in a handstand, before using the momentum from the fall to roll onto her feet. Immediately, she would step forward and try to thrust her palm into his Solar Plexus, simultaneously knocking the wind out of him while placing a mark seal on the impact area using the Katakana no fuin skill. All of these actions would be performed at a speed that Zennal could track, but most likely would be unable to dodge without being creative. They would lack any real strength though, so he would be spared from major harm if they hit.

If Zennal got the wind knocked out of him, Risako would relax, and take a breath before saying "Come on, now you come at me. Unless you'd rather do some other form of training." If Zennal did not get the wind knocked out of him, and he tried to counter attack, she would prepare herself.
Zennal <3
Zennal <3
Citizen

Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:34 pm
 "You just need to get stronger?"

Zennal nodded at this. He needed to get stronger so he wouldn't die that easily. Maybe even take someone with him. But that didn't mater, as it looked like Risa was attacking! Albeit slow enough for him to keep up with her, thank god. It was a heal drop, one that he was able to get out of the way of by shifting his body to the left ever so slightly. He was quick to notice her going for a handstand, and began quickly jump further to the left, getting out of the way just in time for her strike to his solar plexus. 

He gasped for air, though not being out of breath and more shocked, before rushing at her once more. He began by dropping into a low slide, one foot in front of another, with the right foot behind him for balance, to avoid any incoming strike to his upper or mid parts of his body, before pushing up with his right leg to add to his momentum, and try for a palm strike. It was a weak strike, as he wasn't strong in the least bit, but it was a strike non the less, one that he had to try and take.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:22 pm
Risako would watch as the boy came at him. Why the slide, she didn't know. However, with his lack of, and her surplus of speed, she took a split second to perform the tiger, boar, ox, dog, and snake hand signs. Then, when nothing happened because she still didn't know how to substitute, she stuck her hands in her pocket and figured she'd let him get the hit. After sticking her hands in her pockets, she kind of just stood there as his palm slapped her chest. In the back of her mind, she knew that it was probably just a poorly aimed attack... But... She just couldn't help but turn a little red, her eyes fixated on a leaf that was off in the distance. 

Too any passersby, it would likely look like a couple of kids with too much energy and hormones were beginning to experiment. Thank whatever deity rules of the Narutoverse that this particular training ground was out of the way, and that they were the only two around. After a second passed, seeming like minutes, everything that had just happened finally connected in Risako's brain. With his palm strike/awkward hand placement still planted firmly where it hit, the girl rared hand back and would then deliver a bitch slap that Bruce Wayne himself would be proud of. This would very likely knock the boy to the ground, as well as leave a good red hand print on his cheek. Actually, with how much strength she put into the slap, Risako may have just got her first knock out. 

[Moves Used:
Discipline! After scaling, (if I did it correctly) the speed is 110 and the strength 28.]
Zennal <3
Zennal <3
Citizen

Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:23 pm
Zennal moved at speeds fast for him, but painfully slow for her. It looked like his weak attack was going to land, which he was glad that she was going to do. Give him some kind of confidence booster, that's for su-

then his hands landed on her chest and it went downhill from there.

There was pause, one that he wasn't exactly sure why was there. Maybe he himself was in shock, and needed to process this. In his mind, not only did he expect his first chest touch to be more speaciel, but also when he was older. Not when he's 13 in the middle of a spar with his sensei. 

After a moment, he began to remove his hands, not wanting them to be on her chest any longer. However, she did take this time to smack him hard across the face, hard enough to send him flying, a bright red mark on his face where she hit. The mark was swelling a bit even. When he landed about five meters away, he vision began to dim, and mumbled out "This is it... This is how I die... Not in an honorable battle... but because I touched a boob..." and with that, Zennal passed out.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:44 am
Risako might have lost her cool with that last little slap. After her hand struck his face, her whole body just kind of froze, like she was paralyzed. It took her a second, but she drew her hand back and stared at it. Deep down, she knew it was an accident. Nothing more than a horribly misplaced palm strike, coupled with the fact that she decided to take the hit. This was partially her fault, and the more she thought about it, the more guilt began to build up in her poor little heart. After watching him get knocked over/launched from the slap, Risako let Zennal lay there for a moment. 

Before he woke up, Risako mader her way to his unconscious body, and kicked him in the ribs. Not hard enough to hurt, but hopefully enough to wake him up. Along with this she would say "Zennal," in a somewhat commanding, emotionless tone, until the life was beaten/commanded back into the little Senju boy. When he finally woke up, she would pretend as if nothing happened. If it worked, and she managed to knock the feeling of... her... out of Zennal with the slap, then she would just play it off like a counter attack, and that she misjudged her strength. Basically, if Zennal didn't bring it up, neither would she. 

If Zennal did bring it up, she would likely just ignore it anyway. Though, this would definitely incur her wrath in a no-holds-barred training session, which would involve her doing whatever she could to beat the memory of the feeling out of him.
Zennal <3
Zennal <3
Citizen

Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:30 pm
After Zennal passed out, it felt like only a split second before he woke up again, as that's what happens when you pass out. He felt kicking at his ribs just hard enough to be annoying, with someone saying his name. His ears rang, and his vision blurred, so he couldn't really see who it was. He was completely out of it, so he raised his right, pinkieless hand, up to block out the sun, and groaned out "What the hell..."

In a quick blur the memories of what happened came rushing to him, and his face reddened. Mentally, he shook it off, thinking to himself 'I'll apologize later, no need to bring it up now... if she mentions it, then I'll talk about it.' With a groan, he pushed himself up off the ground, his head pounding, and said "Good god, I don't like being knocked out."
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:29 pm
With her face still red, she leaned down and gave him her hand to help him stand up. "After a hit like that, we should take you to the hospital." Then, despite her face still being as red as tropical punch kool-aid, she laughed, and continued, "I'll be more careful next time." Risako hoped that he forgot about the whole thing. While she was mostly joking, a trip to the hospital might have been necessary. Most people can't take a hit like that and get up like it was nothing. Surely, Zennal had a concussion at the least. 

[Meh, I have no muse at the moment and I've been holding up the topic for long enough. Lazy posts hurt my soul XD.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum