Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

This isn't how I left it! (Haven) - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't how I left it! (Haven)

Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:58 pm
"Ehe..he.. um..." Oda would go as Aivas was flung. Then he would chuckle as the man was chased. Well, he would have chuckled, if he wasn't staring into potential death.

"Um... " he would say. Then the light coming out of the man's "hand" would grow brighter. Oda would turn, sheidling his face with his arm, the other hand pointing out as if its presence would stop whatever the man was doing. Of course outstretching and opening that hand would cause the headband it was holding to fall. It landed with the symbol upwards and Oda would say the following "OK OK! My home's been destroyed and I was following Aivas to his. I'm not from around here, I just have nowhere to go! But I'll go to some other nowhere if I need to!" His voice was shaky, almost afraid. He was very glad he was not getting inexplicably hostile right now, although he wondered where the smooth liar had gone.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

This isn't how I left it! (Haven) - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't how I left it! (Haven)

Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:16 am
Den was unsure if the boy was lying, as this contradicted his previous story and either one could be a rouse or both, but at least now he seemed more compliant. Whatever these two were, it was clear that Den could not simply cut them down, as he was unsure f they meant him or Haven harm. He could just forcibly read their minds and figure everything out but honestly he had wasted enough time here.

All that would be perceived of the blast would be a momentary flash of bright light before the energy ripped through its target, which fortunately for the travelers had been changed moments before Den released the chakra blast. The sell of burnt meat would fill the air as the rest of the groundhogs scattered, frightened upon seeing a few of their kin vaporized. The one being assaulted would not be harmed by the blast.

Sighing, Den would lower his right arm as it returned to its normal color.

"Next time someone asks you to state your business, do so. There are missing ninja all over the place, and with a chakra like that anyone else hunting them might target you as well." Den would turn as he finished speaking. His sword would transform into a glow of energy before taking the form of what seemed to be a katana from any ninja shop, the weapon looking slightly different now but possessed the same dimensions. The blood on the blade had fallen to the ground when the blade had become energy, which was why Den had used his weapons ability. He would sheathe the sword as he spoke once more, "If you intend to go to the capital, I could perhaps lend you a ride."

If they said yes Den respond with, "wait here a moment" and then would walk down the road 20 meters before making a seal of confrontation.

He placed his hand forward and a large puff of smoke appeared in front of him before revealing the large dragon den had summoned from Sanctuary.

"Yuudai, take these to to the capital, it's that way." Den would say as he pointed in the direction of the center district of the capital.

After the two either declined Den's offer or got on his dragon Den would perform the body flicker technique once more and disappear, not so much as leaving a puff of smoke. After he was gone Yuudai would take off and fly towards the capital.

[exit, will do claims in a sec]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:20 am
TWC: 1952
all towards moonfly active form because I used Moonfly on npcs at the start of the thread + did space time stuff
900 ryo
would also like 2 stats on Yuudai because I used him last post
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:40 pm

Approved @ Den, unless stopped of course. <3
Tam
Tam
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 700

Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:57 pm
Aivas flinched back slightly an intense wave of heat washing over him as the groundhog a few feet in front of him simply incinerated on the spot. He would frown, an interesting trick but was it necessary to actually kill the little animal after all it hadn't really hurt anyone. Shrugging he would shake his head before walking back over to his travelling companion and smiling shrug a second time, "well looks like we got a ride at least." Walking over to the dragon that had suddenly appeared he would smile up at it in a rather goofy manner before leaping nimbly up to land just behind the saddle dip, impaling one foot on a spike, sure it had hurt but oh well right. He would turn and offer a hand down to his traveling companion with that same big goofy grin, "cmon buddy lets get a move on! I'll even let you have the non spiky seat!"  The act of kneeling had impaled the shin of his other leg as he reached as far down as he could to hoist the lighter Oda onto the back of the dragon, rather careful to avoid any spikes for his companion.  After making sure that his friend was securely seated Aivas would disengage himself from the spikes carefully and walk back to stand between the wings of the dragon, careful to not injure anything important he would find a hand hold and secure spots for his feet to rest against the dragon. It wasn't the most comfortable spot but the flight would be short and besides who would turn down a dragon ride, that shits crazy awesome, aren't dragons supposed to be mythical or extinct at this point. He continued to smile with a good sense of humor as he clung to the back of the dragon for the remainder of the trip.

[WC: 2024]
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:14 am
Oda was just stunned by everything that had just happened. It was his highest effort to retain full composure. He thought to help Aivas heal his wounds after the words were all said and done, except he was still in a bit of shock from the whole thing. Oda sort of zombie walked over to the dragon, staring almost blankly at Aivas. So this is what being a ninja is like, he thought. It was... scary. Very scary. A lot more than he had first thought.

Oda decided that he needed to get stronger. He climbed up onto the dragon, assisted by Aivas. Sitting down, he stared, and thought. He could barely comprehend what had just happened. Someone innanely faster than him had shown up. They had threatened them, and turned Oda into a wimp. He didn't even know he could be that timid. Oda finally snapped out of his state with the thought "I need to fix that".

He turned around to Aivas and spoke "Don't let me borrow your sword for a bit. I'm liable to stab you if you do." It was probably true.

[1421 exit]
Tam
Tam
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 700

Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:26 pm
Well this was new the quite but friendly ninja he had been traveling with seemed absolutely cowed as he clambered aboard the dragon for the flight to Hoshigakure, while it was strange Aivas attempted to pay it no mind, whatever was eating at his friends brain probably wasn't a dangerous parasite. Determined to enjoy the flight Aivas continually looked over the edge of the Dragon's body at the world below in utter joy, this was flying real flying and it was pretty damn awesome, even if he did have dragon spikes going through his shoulders every time he moved. Finally they landed, Oda turned and mentioned something about not lending him his sword, eh personal choice but Aivas would be happy to have a weapon at hand for practice. He leapt somewhat un-acrobatically and managed to land heavily with a slight roll, small cuts and a few punctures the only wear and tear from the awesome trip. He looked around at the somewhat desolate landscape, his place of birth sure had gone downhill in the intermittent time since he had been traveling abroad, ah well home is where you hang your hat and it was a nice enough place. 

[TWC: 2223, Exit, 11 Stats please for tangling with Super High Ranked Ninja]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum