Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Pacifistic in past tense (io)  Empty Pacifistic in past tense (io)

Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:35 pm
Li Dian floated above his way across the streets of ame. His pupiless blue eyes held steadily in front of him as he directed Youka towards the Majestic theater. What a strange person he was, this decaying man. Who's aura was dread, and breath itself poison. Li expected a good trashing once they were inside the theater. Whether it was verbal or physical he did not yet know, but it was coming surely.

With careful breaths he directed the Raikage towards the theater, and an opened entrance which they could open up. "One time I worked for a traveling puppet show, and we'd make these crappy little theaters out of wood, and cardboard. Now I've got this big theater, and all these plans." He announced half to himself and half to youka, as he switched on the house lights and illuminated the audience sitting area with light.

The pitter patter of the ame rain could not be heard within the acoustic theater. Though sound produced within the theater carried long and well. Li sat himself and his three puppets down on the edge of the stage. "Nice and private." He announced with some small sense of Deja Vu.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Pacifistic in past tense (io)  Empty Re: Pacifistic in past tense (io)

Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:52 am
Mortarion walked keeping a decent pace and staying behind Li in order to be able to be guided. All the while he took in the surroundings and the people of Amegakure noting how they lived and what their tasks were while going about their day. His armored steps thudded into the rain soaked ground with each step as the pack on his back let out a constant stream of a dark green mist.

Akuoy was even further behind inspecting the buildings and writing things down as he went along looking for jut the smallest of details to ensure everything was in order. This place really needed to be more prepared he thought to himself as he noted the lack of defense the village had. As Li led them to what seemed like to be a theater for entertainment purposes Mortarion prayed he wasn't going to be given a show. For the most part he ignored what the village leader was saying and kept walking into the building. Watching Li and his puppets take the stage to sit the Kage would move to the front aisle removing both of his scythes and placing them up right to lean on the stage before taking a seat in one of the chairs that didn't really conform to a male in full war regalia.

Deciding to stand instead he would once more look over Li before speaking to the male in earnest. Akuoy of course stayed at the back of the room ensuring that if anyone came in they were sent away unless it was important.

"So tell me Li, what is it that you have done since the last time this village was spared. How was it to look into the eyes of your very own ninja and end their lives for your own lack of forsight?"

Mortarion spoke his words laced with irony and sarcasm attempting to goad the male into a rash response. The Kages eyes once more sparked with evil chakra as the bijuu was working it's poisons on destroying more than just his intestines it was now spreading to his arms and legs. The pain was somewhat becoming a pleasure now, something he looked forward to but still couldn't withstand.

"Where are you leading Amegakure, as I see it you are leading them to a future of false hope that will only lead to its destruction. You've failed ten of them already are you ready to fail thousands?"
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:00 pm
Li never made brash decisions. Probably. Plus he was not one to rise to people's taunts. He played with puppets most of his life, he was plenty used to being bullied! But who's leading Ame now Marty Campbell! Huh?!? 

"It was horrible." He announced plainly. "But it taught me to be more forceful when protecting my village. A rouge ninja tried entering my village to kill Aios but I defeated him. Since then I've been designing new defenses, and puppets. We've been training up our genin. So despite what you saw today our defenses are tight." He shot a look over to Youka's compatriot. "Reports  been filled if you want verification."

False hope? Pa-sha! The fact that his people have any hope at all means that he's been doing his job. It's better to hope, and lose than to have never of hoped at all. 

"I want Ame to become strong. I want it to become one of the five great nations. It won't be false hope. We'll do it smart, and slowly. Carefully. You're right I've already failed my people once but it won't be happening again."
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:12 pm
Mortarion mused Li's words over in his head as he listened to the male go on in length of things to come and how they were working now. It seemed he hadn't taken his words to mean killing off thousands of his own villagers. Moving his right arm he would extend his pointer finger and begin rolling it over the chair to his side. Looking down at the round for a while his gaze would return to Li speaking to him very plainly lacking any type of authority or power in his voice.

"So as I walked the village gates and counted the heads I came to a very peculiar thing. One of your heads are also missing eyes, I don't recall telling you to remove eyes. Also last I checked that ninja had eyes in his file. Care to explain to me your reasons for removing them?"

He had ignored pretty much all of Li had said for the time being as he mulled over punishments for the two well three acts he had witnessed at the gates. The first was the missing eyes, the second being a genin greeting at the gates and the third was Corin's less than professional greeting.

"Also...the two at the gates...tell me what part do they play in your life......?"
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:56 am
Li wondered why he even tried talking to this guy. It was clear he didn't care about what Li had to say. infact Li was pretty sure every interaction with that guy had been completely one sided with no heed paid to anything Li said at all. Yet Li had to treat him with respect because Youka somehow thought he deserved it. How queer. "I didn't take out anyone's eyes." Li announced pronouncing the truth clearly. He put his teeth to his lips, and made a sound which perfectly replicated the noise a bird makes as it flies. "Crows. And other carrion pick the bodies apart. Many of the heads are missing eyes. It's been a week, it's a wonder any have any left." Not that youka was listening. Camael flopped back on his back and had his face pointing towards the ceiling as if in contemplation.

Then he asked what who meant to him. And it seemed that youka was interested in the local gossip around town. "CoRin's the third or forth person who..." Oh Li, youka doesn't care. It's even less likely that he was even listening, best not waste breath. "CoRin's my room mate, and I taught Sync my puppeteering skills. Some of them, Aios has taken him under her wing." Aios... ah now Li Realized the trick that had been pulled on him. Talk about being fortunes fool.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum