Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Loser Facepalms [IO, nk, Levi] Empty Re: Loser Facepalms [IO, nk, Levi]

Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:01 pm
Was it a dream? Levi sat up in his bed and looked around the room. "Nope, that seriously just happened.." He said with a sigh as he would lazily get up. Levi have never actually been in a hospital before since Falcone was the medic, a really good medic. The nurse left the room and Levi just felt like a loser. How did he get knocked out by a handshake? It just felt like all his chakra was just sucked away in an instant.  Getting out of the bed he would walk towards the door and would begin to open it but instead it smacked him in the face. Stumbling back holding his nose he would check for blood which there was none. "Ow..Ow...ow" He said as looked up to see who was the one who opened the door. 

It was the guy from earlier, great. At least that explains how he got in the hospital. "First you knock me out..then hit me in the face with a door. seriously is my luck this bad today." He said as he would sigh. "Kozata right? Uh what was that from earlier? The thing that knocked me out?" Levi didn't like the fact he was ko'd by a handshake, it had to be something right?

Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:48 pm
Levi wasn't mad. Just really irritated he let his guard down for a handshake, a simple handshake. "Chakra draining seal..." hr said as he would slowly grin. Oh what could he do to this guy, yes he had to get him back!. "You..." he said as he would try to think of something. "Are..." Hmm what could he do? "A" welp levi wasn't that type of guy to hold a grudge over something as little as that. "Really smart. Chakra draining seals, and you say you are a genin. And to be able to take down a chuunin like me by a handshake. Then again I've been slacking on training but you did well I suppose. " He would watch as Kozata wrap his hands with bandages to prevent something like that to happen again. "You should probably get special gloves made, which reminds me....I need to work on my shop." He said as he would held out of the room giving a motion for Kozata to follow him. "So I never been in a hospital before this place is kinda cold. Do sick people need to be cold?" Levi wasn't a medic so yeah everything dealing with that stuff is pretty much foreign to him, except cleaning wounds and bandage. "So Kozata how are you?" Levi tried to forget about the whole handshake incident and wanted to continue their rudely interrupted greeting.

Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:45 am
Levi would reach the door of the entrance to the hospital as he would turn to face Kozata. "So what do you wanna do?" Levi could use some form of company to entertain him today and since Kozata sorta owed him for knocking him out by handshake, Levi figured he had something to do. Otherwise he wouldn't have taken him to the hospital and waited for him to wake up. "Anything fun to do around here?" The boy seemed to not be doing anything important anyway but if he turned him down and had to go Levi wouldn't bother. Levi would have suggested training but after being knocked out like that...training with Kozata would be kinda awkward for him at least.

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:50 pm
If you're not claiming anything why am I even here?

Approved of your nothingness
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum