Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Friendly Fire (Io Nk Levi Sin) Empty Friendly Fire (Io Nk Levi Sin)

Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:56 pm
CoRin Stretched underneath the heavy Amegakure Clouds early in the morning. The rain today was hot and misty, the whole village, or what was left of it was like a rainforest. She bent over and touch her toes. Her back whined in complaint as she could still feel the wound on it pulse in pain. After that little incident she decided not to sleep out in Air ducts any more. surely there were safer ways of camping out in look of crime than that. Even if there wasn't she still wasn't going anywhere near an air duct any time soon. Mostly because that store had one of the last air ducts in tack for several miles. So She'd kind of killed an endangered animal back there.

She began to job in place making sure to get all limbered up. As her boots came crashing down onto the concrete the water splashed high into the air in response. She took in deep breaths she would exhale, and with each exhale a small puff of flames would fly from her lips. She was getting warmed up. Literally. Today she'd be helping Levi master his flame element.  As per her side of the deal.  It'd give the two of them a good chance to get to know one another, as well as prepare for the upcoming mission.

She'd continue doing exercise and stretches until the boy arrived. Though she'd never admit it, she was glad to have him around. It was good to know that there was one more person in the city to help rebuild it, protect it and care for it.
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Friendly Fire (Io Nk Levi Sin) Empty Re: Friendly Fire (Io Nk Levi Sin)

Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:08 pm
"Hey Corin!" This what Levi would have said but it mostly came out as a yawn other than words. He haven't had any nor could he get any sleep due to not sleeping in a bed or due rain splashing down from the hole in the roof. Still Levi was half sleep as he slowly walked Corin he would weakly smile. "Corin are you sure you should be stretching that much? You don't want to reopen the wound do you?" He said as he was now in front of corin. "If your wound reopens I can't help like last time, no more supplies. " Levi would then show her then inside of his bag which only had blankets, his Tenga headband, and a water bottle. "We should go look for supplies just in case you injure yourself again." Which he said in more of a joking manner.

Sitting down on a rock, no it was debris which looked like a rock either way Levi sat down on it. "So what we are gonna do today? Train, Go scanvage for supplies,  or clean up the village? " he asked as he would zip his hoodie up. He would then run his hand through his red hair as he waited for her reply.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:03 pm
Corin smiled as her partner approached and waved off any concerns he might of had about her back and it's well being. CoRin feared no wound! For much like the slow turning wheels of justice she could not be stopped! Plus over the last several days she'd been researching medicine and learning it's from Liu Bei (Coco's father Li :p) she was sure that in a few more days she'd be able to properly consider herself a medical ninja! Then the healing she'd be doing to Ame wouldn't just be figurative. She be healing the literal ball of this town.

She was happy to see Levi so excited for the session. It was good to have a someone else around here be high energy. Li was too cool and collected to get excited over anything, but it looked like Levi knew how to play. "Today I'll be teaching you how to harness the Fire Nature. I've got to make you useful before we go and take you on a mission. You can never go wrong with a good fire ball!" Plus with that new summon of hers a fire ball coming from her team wouldn't be any ordinary fireball at all. Haha! Plus Levi had mentioned have a special element which interested CoRin Greatly, so she'd be interesting in seeing how that came into play with her partner. "That sound good?" She asked finishing up her stretches. All limbered up!

She wasn't too worried about supplies. After this session the Rain ninja would be heading out on an important mission into the inner part of the city. According to Li, they'd find plenty of treasure over there. Danger too, so for the moment Training was top priority!
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:51 pm
"Mission ready? Um...I was a chuunin remember?  I did plenty of missions...I think I don't remember." Standing up he would then stretch his arms. "Fire huh? Alright, training it is." Getting closer to Corin Levi  he would think back to the last time he went training but nothing came to mind but he do remember how he sucks being social and that would really come back into play. "Remember that picture I showed you with my family? Well not family but butlers and maids but I sent them a letter and just received a letter back and they said they are on the way. " He said with a grin on his face. "You will definitely get along with them especially with Felix,  Falcone, Celia and Indigo." He said with a grin.

"Alright now I got that out the way, what am I supposed to do exactly to use fire?" Levi would then clap his hands together.  "I mean I know how to generate heat through my hands by simply rubbing them like this?" He said as he began to rub his hands together but would stop. He would then quickly fix his posture.  "I can't get used to acting like this if I'm going to run the family business. " he had thought to himself. 

"Wait if we train in the rain wouldn't that interfere with the fire?"
"Now I've told you that
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:08 pm
CoRin rolled her eyes. Just because someone had a rank didn't really mean anything to her. Everyone was equal in the eyes of justice! Besides without a globally recognized ranking system, and standard of measurement there was no way to truly measure if Chuunin were all on the same lever. CoRin was technically a Genin, but she thought for sure that she could take Levi on in a fight if she had too. Not that she wanted to. "Haha! Don't fall for that all too common trap my friend. If your chakra is strong enough then even the rain of amegakure won't be able to slow you down. Plus if you can form a fire ball here imagine how good it will be in a good environment."

CoRin knew that many people didn't care for the rain in the land. In fact it was almost universally reviled amongst everyone. Li didn't seem to mind it much, but he was a rare exception. But the reason that the village put up with that rain was because it made them stronger. Drowned out their weaknesses in the flooding as it were. If you could throw a knife truly through a storm, then you could In the brightest day as well.

"We'll start with some breathing exercises." She announced walking over to him and gesturing for him to raise his hands above his head. She placed her palm on his stomach. "Fire should come from here." She announced sending some of her own chakra into his body to heat him up and ignite his core. "Take deep breaths and just feel the heat in your stomach. let it boil within you."
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:42 pm
"Yeah I know but I was stating I had at least done missions to had gotten chuunin rank." He said this when Corin motioned him to raise both his hands in the air which he did. Maybe she was right about being able to make a fireball in the rain and was also pretty much true about the system being garbage. Levi didn't really understand why Corin,  Li, and the other few people wanted to rebuild the village when they could just move on and go to another village.  Maybe they were attached to it and just couldn't leave but for an outsider he guess it was normal. He was really only staying because of Corin and his agreement with her, that is what he wanted to believe.  Truthfully if he helped rebuild this village he thought he would feel more Important than being some nobody in Tenga.

Anyway back to training for the fire nature. He would take a few deep breaths inhaling and exhaling slowly before Corin had place her hand on his stomach. He would then begin to feel heat go through his stomach which if he had closed his eyes he can really imagine Corin lighting a fire on it which he wouldn't like. So opening his eyes he would meekly grin "Let it boil? Wouldn't that uh I don't know hurt my stomach?" Boiling stomach acid really didn't sound all to great but even tho he had questioned it he still listen and did it. Taking deep breaths like she said he would soley focus on the heat coming from Corin's hand and would try and imagine it spreading throughout his body which was working!  He could feel the heat and even though it was raining which should have interfered with the heat spreading in his body it didn't not a single bit. "Hey I can feel the heat spread through ny body and man it feels good. " he said still imagine his stomach Boiling and on fire. The heat on his stomach began to become hotter either from Corin turning the heat up a notch or it coming from inside like she said either way he was getting hot and might needed to remove his jacket sooner or later.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:44 pm
CoRin smiled with a good bit of pride. She took her hands away from Levi's stomach and let him work the heat up by himself. She'd started the fire, and now he'd be the one of keep it lit. As was the nature of the student and the teacher. "And don't worry it's all figurative, you wont' actually boil your stomach. Unless something really awesome goes wrong." As she watched her student go to work breathing in an out she nodded approvingly. Things were looking good. With bright men and women such as her Ame's future would be bright. She was glad she'd managed to wrangle him onto the side. For the time being. Perhaps she showed her hand too early by fulfilling her side of the contract so early on. She hoped that her feminine charm would keep the boy around.

"Sorry about that thing with Li Earlier. He's usually a nice guy, he's just.... very stressed out lately. He was here when the village was destroyed. I didn't even live in the village! I Just lived in some farming community. He was here, he saw it." She looked off into the rubbled landscape of her new home. How terrible it must have been. Something that could put a village in such ruin. "So... sorry... for him I mean."

She shook her head. "Any way. Keep on breathing. Let your breaths get deeper and hotter. Until It feels like your throat is on fire. And Just when it feels like it is! Push it all out! All of that heat! Right our your nose. It won't be a very big fire without hand seals, but we should get something."
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:10 pm
"He was huh...I guess I shouldn't be so hard on him. Hey now you don't have to worry about him. He has us! Heck if I was in his position I would probably have done the same and besides we all want the better for the village. " Once Corin had removed her hand from his stomach Levi could still feel the burning sensation from within.  "Hey I think I got a hang of it!" He shouted when he had realized that the flame from within was still burning strong.  Doing like corin said he began to take deeper and deeper breaths.  He could feel the hest travel up his throat like corin said and he would begin to push it out but stopped.  Levi didn't just stop he mostly froze in place but why? It wasn't that he had boiled his stomach out no it was much more worse than that. The sudden fear that froze him in place would make him slowly back up and then fall to the ground. The fear in his eyes was real and he couldn't say much but just stare. He remembered.  He remembered what happened.  It was fire, the very thing he was training for was the thing that took away something from him. "No...no...I can't...stop it. They burned and I couldn't stop it..it." is what he was able to stammer out.

He totally forgot Corin was there during his semi freak out and it didn't matter he couldn't see her allhe saw was flames everywhere burning everything in its path.  "They burned...they burned...everything was burned.." What caused this freak out? The key was fire and him feeling the heat throughout his body unlocked that memory one which was buried deep along with the past two years. "I couldn't stop it...I let them burn" he said lowly as he was still dazzed as the heat that had spread led throughout his body started to slowly fade away.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:57 pm
Well.... it looks Like CoRin had been right. Something awesome had indeed gone wrong. Fearing the worse she clapped her hands together and activated Realm overlay. The world around them grew slightly more dim and Levi would have a third of his Chakra squelched under the pressure of her own chakra. "Hey hey hey are you okay?" CoRin would run for the boy. Probably showing emotion for the first time really. Darn him, getting inside of her feelings!

She'd rub her hands along his stomach and chest, non-sensually. Not feeling any signs of his chakra going off inside of him. Hmm it must have been something else then. He was babbling like a fool though. Well she certainly wan't expect all of this when she woke up this morning. "What's Going on. Levi speak to me." She paused and thought about rephrasing her sentence. "In logical constant sentences." As you can see CoRin was a Rock of Emotional stability.
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:41 am
"They died..." Levi was able to choke that out before Corin had ran over to check to see if he was ok. Physical yeah he was fine but mentally he wasn't.  The memory of it was strong really really strong as if it happened yesterday and since Levi couldn't remember all the details of what happened that night this was more shocking to him than anything. He had notice that the world was turning grey? How was this Corin? He didn't know but he could still feel the heat in his body and he was not sure of what to say other than they died or they burned.

Levi's eyes became watery as he began to tell Corin what was going on and he bury his face in his arms. "My..family they...they was...they was...." He couldn't help but begin to sob as it replayed over and over in his head. "I just remembered how my family died wait that's not right....I remembered how they was burned alive." That was all he said he didn't feel like talking now he just wanted to be alone right now but he wouldn't say it mostly because he already felt alone. "I watch them burn alive..."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum