Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Transformation technique  Empty Transformation technique

Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:36 pm
Kouse uchiha's long black hair flowed freely to the wind,his black Cape also swaying like he was flying as he ran at top speed to the uchiha district, with not a care in the world...there were the occasional female smiling coyly at him.. But he ignored them all without even knowing he did, it was like a reflex action, just like blinking an eye or taking a breath, yes his attention Today was for one thing and one thing only, to learn the transformation technique.. He got to his home.. His 3 sisters were in the kitchen and if they knew he was home they wouldn't let him be, applying all kinds of lotions on his hair which he didn't dislike but still it took so much time he could be using to learn something useful... So he threw a Kunai at a metal bar on the floor.. Drawing their attention to it.. Den swiftly went to his father's room.. 
"dad u mentioned u met someone who would teach me the transformation technique today.. Where is he? "kouse asked. 
" running late, and who told u the person was a male?“
Kouse shrugged.. Male or female who cares.. The only thing that matters is learning this transformation tech quickly. 
"well I'll be at the backyard waiting"
Kouse walked to the backyard and waited.. Thinking about the stories he had heard of the legends of the uchiha clan..who took down entire villages single handedly.. Yep we are the strongest... And hv the most handsome males and females.. He had seen females and males of other clans often fight to be involved with an uchiha member and he unknowingly laughed out loud at this memory. 
"well someone is happy of something "
A voice definitely female brought his thoughts to a halt.. He turned his head to look at this new individual but had no chance to complete that action.. He was violently slammed face first to the ground and his arms were made paralysed due to something he couldn't explain.. 
"quit struggling, for a lad ur size ur attempts at escape are far too disappointing, well I see channeling and using ur chakra is still a chore for u.. Ur 17yrs old for heavens sake.. Most ninjas ur age are already chunin even jounin and ur sitting down here a ninja academy student, laughing.. Now laugh let me see.. 
"who the **** are u" kouse managed to utter as his mouth was still pressed to the ground.. But with the use of the offensive F word he expected a show of retribution from his unknown assailant but all he heard was a chuckle. 
"well I'm the individual that is gonna teach u the transformation technique.. I'm not going to embarass ur age by explaining the hand signs necessary for this jutsu but the technicalities involved".
"I'm had pressed for time so listen intently the transformation technique is one of the hardest of
the academy jutsu, because of the fact that the user must
expend a constant flow of chakra, and maintain the mental
image of the transformation. It requires extreme
concentration, and skill, it can be used in various instances like on spying missions etc".
Kouse listened intently to this rush of information and adapted to the uncomfortable position he was subjected to learn this as quickly as possible 
"i shouldn't add this but I will just to make absolutely sure u learn this technique, the hand seals involved for this technique are dog, boar, tiger accordingly.. Amount of chakra and stamina won't be a problem for you, taking in ur appearance and how fit u look so all u nid is the chakra flow nd imagination. That will be all.. Goodbye.... Kouse"
Kouse staid lying on the floor even after no one held him to it anymore and carefully recited everything that the female stranger had told him..having a sharp.. mind really does come in handy sometimes..he had read about chakra control and manipulation in countless books.. He knew about the concentration.. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes and tried.. Nothing happened.. He tried again and he felt something like a flame ignite inside of him.. He slowly willed this flame to be bigger and he imagined his father fiercely whilst he slowly but surely made the signs, dog... Boar.. Tiger.. He opened his eyes and blinked twice..he took a mirror out of his pouch and took a look at himself.. He did look exactly like his dad, excluding the hair still being long like before and his sandals still black.. He got his father perfectly.. He smiled and kept on doing the same exact thing for the next 2 hours until he felt exhausted due to chakra exhaustion.. Well kouse had gotten the transformation technique of his father perfectly since his 4th try but had decided to have some fun changing into his sisters and mother and also perfecting them.. As he walked slowly back home, he was ready to cause some confusion with his new technique..  A smile on his face with kouse's long black hair half covering his face night decended on konoha. 

(858) words
Saladin Pendragon
Saladin Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Transformation technique  Empty Re: Transformation technique

Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:55 pm
Training is approved: +4 stats and training of the Transformation technique.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum