Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari UchihaJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 28%
19 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Transformation Technique Empty Transformation Technique

Sun May 24, 2015 8:45 am
Today will be the day, Kouki will learn, and know how to do the second technique he needed to master to be able to pass ninja academy and become a genin. These techniques i needed to master are all E rank techniques, they shouldn’t be hard for him, he know, there are so much more techniques in his world, that takes so much more realization, practise, learning, being taught, and hard work. I will try so much harder, I want to be better, I don’t want to fail my family, He thought.
He was told that this, the transformation technique is one of the harder and more difficult techniques among the E rank jutsus, due to the chakra required to maintain the transformation. He was told that he is required to be transformed into the examiner during the genin exam to pass ninja academy. He was taught that the transformation technique will transform into anyone that you are thinking in your brain or head, so that would be a lot of mental work for kouki to do also. At first, he was told to transform into his sensei.
He arrived at the ninja academy field to start the training to acquire transformation technique. He did as instructed: concentrate your chakra, think of the person you want to transform into, and do the hand seals. Dog, Boar, Ram. (plot twist)
“Damn, i did the hand seals wrong again,” says kouki, “i just can not get the right without my chakra flowing away, i always have to think about my hand seals.”
He always have to practise and practise the hand seals, repeating the seals required to do the transformation technique, dog, boar, ram, dog, boar, ram….Doing the same thing countless amount of times, practising the hand seals over and over again countless times, for countless hours, until he gets it right. Nothing is impossible, there have to be the time where he finally gets it, and it is obvious with a jutsu this easy.
After countless hours (a bit over exaggerating) of training, practising, and memorization, he finally got the hand seals right! (yay!). Now it is time for kouki to try transforming again. He is a bit tired and light headed now, he probably needs to rest soon, he isn’t concentrating so well when he is so tired. He tried to do the transformation technique again. Dog, Boar, Ram. (plot twist #2)
He failed again, but this time, it isn’t the same mistake, although he did the hand seals right, he isn’t concentrating and molding well, and he isn’t thinking of the person inside his head, making him unable to transform. He is so tired right now, he can’t even walk normal, he walked slowly but safely back home and went to sleep, he fell asleep so fast, he didn’t even realize he fall asleep before he ate dinner, but he did have enough time to plan that he will get transformation technique right the next day.

The next day, he woke up and headed straight for the ninja academy and started training. He warmed up and is ready to master transformation technique. He concentrate and focus his chakra, thought of his sensei to transform, he did the hand seals without thinking hard, and he did it! He transformed into his sensei for a few seconds, then transformed back, due to the fact that transformation technique takes so much chakra. He practised it again and again to make sure he can do it 100% and he have mastered the technique. Yay! Now kouki is ready for the genin exam, how will he do in the genin exam with the 2 techniques that he worked hard to master?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WC: 618
Claims
Transformation Technique
3 stat points
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi