Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Segri & Neku Synui
Segri & Neku Synui
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

fuin fuin fun Empty fuin fuin fun

Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:46 pm
neku gazed out at the waves on a remote island not far from the village of kirigure as he and segri prepaired for their further expedition into their specialty of fuinjutsu, although there were a few books on the various implimations and seal formations of some of the more common and rather difficult techniques the twins were rather content on the work required to make them work out. as for the most part while neku scoured through the books and noted a few rather simple techniques that segri could do as his chakra work recently was a grand improvement to their overall capabilities and alone he had more of a grand share of doing the techniques; neku still had to convince his brother to make a bit more effort before getting through to the meaty parts of the art.

"ok neku how about that blowy up technique? that sounds like tons of fun! after all it fires all sorts of fun blasts and if im right with some work brother you can get it done too!" segri spoke with a grin as he had been convinced that the implications of the technique he was working on was in fact a fun one as he glanced at the book with a sweaty brow and focus as his chakra began to work its way into his arm. yet segri had the more power side of things and despite that control was truely in the question as a small seal appeard on his arm then vanished as he felt the drain of chakra hit him leaving him panting. "yeah this technique is hard as like with the basic technique you must write the seals with your own chakra and leave it at that. perhaps the greatest challenge lies in the making of the seal to remain permament right neku?" segri asked his twin as he attempted again to make the technique work.

Neku turned back towards segri and smiled as he agreed flipping through the book once again and nodded as his hand traced over the technique for its formation was simple but required a good deal of control. "yep thats about it with writting your chakra into a seal makes it difficult and by the basic formation of such techniques require extensive work a fuinjutsu seal by the most part requires alot of trust and pacients for you to make it work. it is also why they require knowledge to release the technique as well since to make them work they for the most part require a release mechenisim to work out as well. for that technique your own chakra is your weapon but you must be willing to let it form and let loose the chakra in order for it to work." neku said as he read through the technique once more and nodded,

despite the simplicity of the technique it required more work thenthey thought as segri worked on the seal creation some more realizing that despite the progress made the seal went up to forearm and stayed there for a bit before reverting back. still the greatest challenge was condensed chakra enough to make a blast worth the noting of for the technique to work well. segri extended his arm as one seal vanished but a small pop of chakra being built up realeased a tiny bolt of chakra that fizzled out as soon as it reached his wrist. "progress there for sure segri but i wonder what should we do here to make the seals stay here. after all a seal is more or less a seal already implanted so through the mastery of one arm we can perhaps make the other arm do the same eh segri?" Neku inquired as segri sat on the ground in thought and placed his hand on the ground creating a seal of a half moon and star as that was his personal mark seal. that could very well be the case as these very seals are not as difficult to maintain after awhile but this chakra bolt requires a lot more work segri thought about it as he was running into a blank wall as a sort of writers block when trying to make the technique work.

"eh i think the bolts must be... no that wont work, then wouldn’t there be something wrong with the seals? i think?" segri scratched his head as he extended his arm again to prepare for the technique practice as neku walked over to segri and melded with him. significantly faster since the twins have made progress with their work neku felt his chakra meld with segris as he wanted to assist his brother with training of the jutsu. "yeah i think a good buff of chakra would help segri as we need to see the diffrence together to work through this technique." neku felt as segri molded the chakra and turning around his head with their body moving ability neku watched as the seals went up segri's arm and stop near the forearm. it was there that neku stopped him. "ok it might be the unbalance of too much chakra to make seals and not enough focus on the blast alone segri" segri glanced at his arm and nodded as he focused a little less chakra down his arm as the seals went down below his elbow. releasing a bolt of chakra from the seal again that went a meter then fizzled out. segri and neku felt the drain of chakra was notable. Yet the blast seemed much weaker. “neku what do you think is the problem is with the blast? I think that with the formation of the seals you are so focused on the seals being made that in fact its what the properties of what the seal matters as it indeed takes more to inscribe a seal but as seal with little properties or inscription behind it makes it weak”

Segri grinned as he made the seal again and while the seal was visible it lacked the vividness of what it was orignianally verses now where it could be seen it looked basic as swirls and shapes that covered the upper arm as segri focused more chakra on the properties of the seal. The blast that occurred was more so on the condensed side of chakra enabling a more solid blast moving at a slightly faster pace but no further then 5- 6 meters before the blast fizzled out. Segri lowered his arm as the blast of small chakra went a bit further and stopped suddenly as it fizzled segri smiled noting the progress of the offensive technique yet was pleased at the results for this was progress. The chakra drain was still notable as both siblings shared the pool of chakra it enabled them to train as one far longer and with a smile neku noted that the blast could in fact be a potential tool for further improvement. Yet it wasn’t down yet as they still needed to work on the other arm for equal opportunity and control. Yet curious neku formed his left arm out of segri’s body and formed chakra into it as the seal appeared on the upper arm releasing a blot as well this one went a bit further then segri’s as neku decided to try something with a basic application of chakra control. After his attempt neku looked over at segiri and spoke. “maybe I am over complicating things as it is a blast but can also release the other seals on the arm as blasts too. Perhaps its more for show as the seals signify storage points of condense chakra and the technique releases the condense chakra points as blasts. Try storing more chakra in the seals “ neku replied as he watched segri’s arm once again.

Segri nodded as he focused once more on their shared chakra and prepared to bring his arm up once more as he noted the shaking and wear from the technique practice. “yeah neku this technique has a nice cost so I assume if we release more then several bolts at once the results would be quiet grulesome ya know. I suggest this be used as a cover by one of us perhaps me as you can use the more advance stuff to lock them down if we are ever attacked. Ill try to release three at once before resting a little bit ok?” segri implied as he built up the chakra to make up the seals on his arm once more.

Neku nodded and noted the strain on segri’s arm as he lifted his hand for the seal taking note of this neku admired his twins hard work to improving the technique as neku himself made the seals appear on his own arm as well but held the seals testing the length of holding such a technique back. Neku began to sweat a bit as he noted the strain of the technique even more and let go of the technique with a huff as he held it for a bit before the technique was released. yeah that was not easy at all this technique must be released in a quick fission to make sure that we are not caught off guard neku thought to himself as segri prepared to release the blast this time 3 consecutive ones.

The blasts came from three different areas of his upper arm as they sailed up and with focus from segri the blast went forward, another blast went down then forward, while the final one went to the right then forward. The blasts of condensed chakra went in a combined point of about 12 meters before colliding and exploding into a dim dull tiny explostion while segri and neku felt the large backlash of the chakra cost for the technique making segri shake his head and take a seat and neku shake his head in exhaustion before looking at the blasts make the impact as they rested. “now that was one crazy chakra cost for a technique as this thing as awesome as it is takes a lot especially when firing multiple blasts from an arm neku. Yep but that’s the power of a fuinjutsu seal in a nut shell right? Segri said as he noted hie arm burned slightly from the release so those blasts all together though they were tired but their reserves were not as far down as they considered as they were close to about 50% as the sun rose high in the mid-day sky.

Neku went silent as segri rested as their chakra slowly came back to them reading through the technique once again and noticing a small note of caution for perhaps five or more will cuase large damage to ones arm. “yeah segri don’t do that consecutively bro we don’t want to lose your arm to a training session and besides we still have more work to do after this anyway so let us rest and reflect. I think it is grand of a technique just that we both gotta make sure that we are allright to get this thing down. It’ll take me awhile to get this down for its not as simple as the other techniques and I gotta match your chakra better. But we will get there as the fuinjutsu masters. I think the next one can give us a one up for that step to mastery after this technique. But what do you think is the greatest drawback of this technique?”
Segri waved his hand as it stung from the use of chakra but still moved fine as neku spoke about the mastering of fuinjutsu as he grinned slightly at neku’s words before speaking up. “I think the greatest drawback of this technique is the linear way it works as all fuinjutsu have rules that must be followed with creation. This technique requires the release of chakra in bursts but at a set line and due to the nature of chakra unless molded otherwise a set limit. Regardless the technique has a lot of power and does a lto in the terms of usability. However neku may I rest while you do the next segment of techniques as I need to rest up a bit you take over for a while.” Segri spoke as he shifted his body within ntheir conjoined body as the mass sort of shifted into a smaller body set with neku’s body slightly shorter and a bit more leathery held on to segri as he rested looking at neku. “yeah I said it many times neku but please bulk up a bit. Well you are much faster then I am but still.”

Neku chuckled as his other arm became more apparent and finally shifted out of segri’s body as his long red hair went down to their shoulder. Neku flexed both arms testing the arms and making sure he had full control over the body as he took a breath and lifted the book up and continued reading on to the next technique. Speaking before he went forth with preparations for the next move. “yeah segri I could use a little muscle but you know I prefer more speed then that. Besides I need you to catch up to me as well so that we are not behind or separated when push comes to shove eh.” Neku chuckled as he gazed at the technique at hand as it was a barrier technique one that he has been reading for a while and seemed greatly interested in as he desired his impact within combat to further inhibit an opponent as he had been curious to find that his work would require both of their chakra to perform the technique at hand as his control was not a defined as segri’s yet he smiled as he read on the basics of the said technique preparing himself mentally as it required a bit of preparation to make in order to get done yet with the chakra in the seals inscription it would enable the twins to benefit greatly from the technique. Neku smiled as segri glanced at the pages although not as control savy as neku segri admired neku’s ambition to control the flow of battle as he tended to run head first neku would wait for an opportune time to wait before he struck.

This technique sung out to neku as the perfect technique to prepair for his style of fighting as it required cologriphy and more so a way he can prepair the seals.

WC:2,378

+2,250 to Dark river breaking seal 2,250/2,250
+128 words to five seal barrier 128/2,000
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

fuin fuin fun Empty Re: fuin fuin fun

Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:53 pm
Do you also want to claim stats on this, since the two seals require C rank chakra to learn and I only see 15 chakra in your sig.

Also, could you please link your stat page in your sig?<3
Segri & Neku Synui
Segri & Neku Synui
Citizen

Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:37 am
not yet working still n it ill claim both as soon as done

and on it!
Segri & Neku Synui
Segri & Neku Synui
Citizen

Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:30 pm
neku studied the book more closely as he seemed a bit perplexed at the even more simple appearance of the technique. the grand point was using seals as an medium of a grand barrier yet the symbol was simple enough to make with chakra as it would’ve just ended with a simple strike with a knife at the main seal. yet the main seal looked perhaps the most complex of the bunch of technique. as it required an large amount of chakra as a medium for the said unbreakable wall. this was going to be fun as segri took a nap to rest after practicing the other technique neku had a grand idea to test his brother out in his observation skills. yet neku began to work on the first seal taking some paper and inscribing a seal of release on it yet infusing it with chakra taking a fair amount of chakra to set it as the main seal around the place neku placed it on the ground as the aiir around the island shimmered slightly like as if a full wind went around the place of the island and it suddenly stopped.

that must’ve been the main seal's effect as it could in fact be indestructible in most cases Neku thought to himself as he gazed at the seal. however the more difficult part was going to come as he worked his way to make the other seals which oddly enough made the technique more challenging. the main seal needed to be protected by the other four seals as they were essential to the techniques base function, however they all needed to be balance as neku discovered for as he made several seals already some infused with chakra others not as duds he discovered that unless all were equal to the main seal the seals would burn away. damn this technique is hard not only do I have to get down the seals but they must all be equal in power down to the very last inkling! neku thought to himself as he prepaired more duds and infused similar amounts of chakra into each seal. the ones that were balcenced with the main seal shone a bright blue color briefly meaning they were connected to the main seal, however the main seal seemed reinforced by a barrier of its own as it appeared that it was protected by so far the two seals that were made. so i need two more seals to make this viable well now we will have fun with this and segri i wonder how fast he will get this technique down? well with all of the duds it’ll take a while so ill read a bit neku said to himself as he misplaced a seal in the midst of the dud pile. yet neku was too absorbed into making the fourth seal out of the five to take note of it.

Segri awoke on his brothers shoulders noting the first thing nearly a third of their chakra was gone since resting and that neku had detached himself from their joined body to read under a tree. Looking around segri noted some half buried tags in the sad around him and oddly enough on the leaves of the tree, the grass they were strewn about everywhere and in a circle around neku. neku glanced up at his book and smiled at segri who gave him a questioning look. "neku? what did you do?" segri asked with a yawn and observed the tag that sat at the center with clearly a barrier around it. Neku grinned and spoke up. "well since you slept most of the time i was working on this irritating technique you will have to find the reall four tags on the island in order for us to go home man. as you see there are lots of fakes and five real tags. well one you see but in order for us to leave you need to deactivate the other four before reaching this one." neku looked down at his book as a bewildered segrii glared at him. "but why man! why! this is like a prison itll take me three times as long to get this solved and its near supper time!" segri complained as his words fell on deaf ears,

The real problem was that Neku realized that one of the tags he mixed with the dud and don't remember which was which at the moment as segri ran around the island a few minutes horrified that there was about 25 tags to check. racking his brains segri took note that it took about 5 minutes for himself to note a actual chakra seal unless really powerful he would have to observe every feature of the duds and the seals to come up with a reasonable assessment of the seals. well that was at first but if he focused his chakra he would note his chakra reacting to the seal. "Ok neku you have a deal ill do this in 25 minutes to an hour tops" segri grumbled as he decided to be mean and point at him. "but you are obviously sitting on one now!" segri pointed out. as neku smiled and stood up and broke the seal, it was a dud and segri realized neku wasn’t going to go easy on him here.

darn it! so i gotta search all of these other tags! segri thought to himself and looked for the most hidden areas of the island where he never got a single detection of chakra coming from the ones in the trees, nor under several rocks. each tag didn’t have a single source of chara within them. yet as segri lifted his foot he noted a slip of paper stuck under it as that had a chakra reading within itas he broke it apart the barrier around the main seal flashed as the barrier appeared to have weakened. one down! segri said to himself as he glanced at neku reading a book and noted another slip of paper in the book. "You fiend! You used one as your bookmark!" neku smiled and broke that seal as the main seal flashed once again as neku spoke up “yeah you checked the piles of tags right?” neku spoke up as he noted the sun getting low and segri only finding two tags so far with two remaining however neku smirked as he noted that while the other two were missing he had to keep another on segri just in case he figured the one in the pile.
Segri also noted the three piles as he dove into one of the six tags and in earnest began to frantically search for the one tag in the two piles yet in his earnest he didn’t check for the chakra signature within the tags making him give up as neku silently chuckle as segri retraced his steps around the island even going as far as digging into the sand and finding duds of the seals within the sand as he was now hungry tired and sandy as segri grumbled with detest at his brother. Taking a break segri checked the piles of tags once again as the chilly night wind blew the tags scattering the two piles yet revealing one in the depths of his cloak which was a tag which he ripped as the seal weakened. “I am so close I just got to get better at trying to decipher these tags.” Segri thought to himself as he looked over at the piles again to note most of the tags had done outside into the sea as he picked up one tag it was a dud as well and frustrated segri sighed tired and hungry and irritated at neku for his silly tests. Neku tried to remember where he placed his last tag whether it was nearby or not that was beyond him as he knew he misplaced it between making the third tag.
Segri however glanced up at the tree and noticed a tag in between the branches of the tree as he attempted to climb the tree he fell back down clearly exhausted and hungry he flailed at the tag fluttering in the find as it broke free and flew a few meters away. Neku noticed the tag as well and closed the book over it as he looked at segri who looked like a puppy begging to end the training. However neku had other plans before handing over the tag. “so this is the last tag and you are tired and hungry so we want to go home. However you were not awake for most of the making of the tags and hence didn’t pay attention when I was making these guys. So what is it about this technique that’s different from the one we practiced earlier today?” neku asked segri as segri was tired enough from the day. “ its like a prison in here with the seals making I thing a overlapping barrier on the main seal. But why so much for one main seal it honestly doesn’t make any sense whatsoever neku” segri asked with tired eyes yet he was awake just exhausted . neku smiled as he chose his words carefully before explaining. “It is a barrier confinement technique which confides anyone within the barrier till all tags are discovered the main thing about this is that while most fuinjutsu require some heavy cost others are simple like this but have a major impact on the seal itself. I believe that if I’m right as it said here in this book there is a hint of a more powerful variant of the technique but on the basis of this technique is that it is versatile. It can keep us safe, lock someone down, keep our village safe, ban people from reaching a specific area. Offer a sanctuary for healing. The uses are lists long, but why was this necessary well like me you can be fast and I was hopping that with some incentive I can get your speed up to mine at a point. Just like I spent the day observing your chakra work and learning how you mold chakra segri I hope you picked up how sharp you have to be with this. I learned a lot from you but now I am hoping you learn a thing or two from me as well.” Neku spoke as he handed segri the book with the seal in it as segri thought about it and nodded. “you are right you would’ve done that in 10 minutes if you wanted to but you tested on my efficiency and awareness as a ninja. Thanks neku just that I want to be the best and you aleays try to push me to my best with your observations and thoughts. That’s why without you I wouldn’t know what to do at that point.” Segri spoke as he broke the tag and the barrier around the main tag faded away as neku got up and broke that tag segri noticed the air swirling around the area and like glass breaking the seal was broken as the wind came from the sea into the island in a warm breeze.

Neku offered his hand to segri as segri took it he bopped neku on the head leading to an “ouch” from neku as segri gripped. “now we can get home and actually eat and next time im using the test on you fool!” neku rubbed his head and groaned as he shook his head as the twins headed back to the main land that lead to the village.

TWC: 1,948+ 2,250=4,190

claiming: +20 stats to both neku and segri main body gains +20 stats

+2,000 words to five seal barrier
+2,000 words to dark river breaking seal
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure